The Treasure Arc (SMG34 RP st...

Por Toon4life

Join the SMG4 crew on a treasure hunt with wacky adventures! Full of comedy, romance and angst! Me and my fri... Mais

Chapter 1 - A new beginning!
Chapter 2 - Spooky scary forest!
Chapter 3 - Breakfast in the cabin
Chapter 4 - Unexpected visitors
Chapter 5 - Rescuing the ''princess''?
Chapter 6 - Back to the Showgrounds?
Chapter 7 - Friendship blossoming~
Chapter 8 - New players join the party!
Chapter 9 - Bonding time?
Chapter 10 - Headache incoming!
Chapter 11 - Pancakes time!
Chapter 12 - The ship has been sailed slowly~
Chapter 13 - The fairy garden!~
Chapter 14 - Love confession~
Chapter 15 - Summer love
Chapter 16 - SMG4's worst fear
Chapter 17 - Snowtrapped situation
Chapter 18 - Bird up!
Chapter 19 - Damsel in distress~
Chapter 20 - Foe or friend?
Chapter 21 - Meme power go brrr
Chapter 22 - Rewind time!
Chapter 23 - Operation bird down!
Chapter 24 - Playing house!
Chapter 25 - Make a wish everyone!
Chapter 26 - Teacher's pet
Chapter 27 - Beach time baby!
Chapter 28 - Chilling with the homies~
Chapter 29 - Cute confession~
Chapter 30 - Hot spring? Count me in!
Chapter 31 - What the dog doing?
Chapter 32 - Happiest man ever
Chapter 33 - Two painful sides
Chapter 34 - A small yet cute situation!~
Chapter 35 - Fun memories with friends!
Chapter 36 - Double trouble
Chapter 37 - Bonding between meme guardian and his avatar
Chapter 38 - Love is blessing~
Chapter 39 - Gay love in the air~
Chapter 40 - Visiting an old rival
Chapter 41 - The final showdown
Chapter 42 - Smg4's nightmare
Chapter 43 - Family road trip!
Chapter 44 - Let's fight for love!
Chapter 45 - The nightmare is over
Chapter 47 - A new family member?
Chapter 48 - Mama is a crybaby!
Chapter 49 - Here comes the baby!
Chapter 50 - Baby on board!
Chapter 51 - Softie Papa3
Chapter 52 - Adorable dorks~
Chapter 53 - It's just a theory, a gay theory!
Chapter 54 - No more fake news!
Chapter 55 - Mario and Meggy's moments
Chapter 56 - Mama4's PTSD
Chapter 57 - Sweet chaos!
Chapter 58 - Cuteness overloaded!
Chapter 59 - The end of their adventure
~ Epilogue ~

Chapter 46 - Everybody loves Smg3!

365 12 13
Por Toon4life

Meggy: Oh Smg3 took the map back! I should take a look at it while we are taking a break from the adventure.

She takes the paper out of his back pocket then sees it's the get well card that they made for him while he was sick.

Meggy: Awww he kept the card!! Guys, look at this!

She sees what she wrote and reads it to the boys.

"To my new best friend, thanks for going on this adventure with me. I'm so proud of how much you have grown. You let yourself open up to us and let us be better friends with you. You have been a great friend, I'm always here if you need to talk. Get better soon Three!"

She squeals quietly without waking up Smg3. The boys listen to what Meggy read on the get well card that Smg3 kept as Smg4 smiles happily while squealing quietly as well.

Smg4: Aww that's very nice of you Meggy! I'm happy that he kept the card! I can read what I wrote to him if you want!

Smg4 looks at his sleepy boyfriend then he sits down next to him and pets his hair gently. She looks over at Smg4 smiling and hands him the card.

Meggy: I would like to hear what you wrote! Also, I saw the drawing you made that was really cute! Same for yours Mario!

Mario walks over where they are so he is able to see the card too.

Mario: Thanks Meggy! Mario is such a good drawer!

Mario sees her shin is patched up and then remembers that he kicked her there. He looks down at the ground sad.

Mario: Mario is really sorry for kicking you Meggy..

She looks over and pats his shoulder.

Meggy: It's ok Red, you were under the control of a potion, it's not your fault.-

Mario looks back at her smiling then goes over to Smg4 waiting for him to read his part of the card. Smg4 takes the card and keeps smiling while continuing to pet Smg3's hair.

Smg4: Thanks! I'm not the best drawer but I'm glad Smg3 liked it. Anyway, listen to what I wrote to him.

Smg4 clears his throat a little bit as he's ready to read it out loud but quietly.

"To my grumpy boyfriend, we have known each other for so long that I'm happy to finally become your lover! Our pasts have questionable histories between us but deep down, we care about our presences. Without you, I can't be the person that I am today. You changed me a lot since we worked together as meme guardians and as a friend. You make me smile and laugh whenever you feel embarrassed or don't want to show your true feelings towards me. I think it's pretty adorable for a tsundere boy hehe. At the end when we confessed to our feelings, I felt like the happiest yet luckiest guy ever! I love you just the way you are so don't change anything! Get well soon honey! Love, Smg4♡"

He stops reading with small tears drops from his eyes as he notices it and wipes tears away. They both look at him with tears in their eyes.

Meggy: Awww that is so adorable Smg4!

Mario: That was the cutest thing Mario has ever heard!

Meggy wipes the tears away.

Meggy: We should put it back in his back pocket before he wakes up.-

He looks back at them, seeing full of tears on their faces and feels surprised yet happy that they liked what he wrote to his lover.

Smg4: Aw thanks guys. I didn't mean to make you guys cry. But Meggy's right, let's put it back.-

Smg4 folds the card carefully then places it back in Smg3's back pocket. He smirks a little as he smacks his lover's butt gently with a giggle.

Smg4: There we go! I hope he'll wake up soon.-

Smg3 looks so comfortable on Meggy with a small drool on his cheek while sleeping. Smg4 wipes it out and whispers.

Smg4: I hope you are okay Meggy. You can wake him up if you need to move right?

Meggy: I'm fine, I don't want to disturb him. He looks so comfortable. He deserves to get some rest after everything with Mario and his nightmare.

Mario walks out and takes a seat.

Mario: Where are we going now Mama4? Are we going back to the cabin?

Smg4: We're going to the fairy garden to visit Celeste! We need to be more prepared for our next adventure!

He goes to the driver's seat then starts the engine.

Smg4: Mario put your seatbelt on! We're going on a small trip!

Smg4 smiles as he puts his seatbelt on then looks behind him.

Smg4: Meggy lemme know when Smg3 is awake oki?

Mario puts his seatbelt on while Meggy gives Smg4 a thumbs up.

Mario: oOOooh Mario can't wait to see Celeste again!

Smg4 smiles then starts driving to the fairy garden. It's a short yet enjoyable ride as they arrive at the destination. Smg3 wakes up slowly when he sees a familiar feminine figure then looks up to see it's Meggy. His eyes widen and backs away from her with a panicked face.

Smg3: Why did I sleep with the squid!? What's going on!? I don't like this one bit!!

He looks at his surroundings and sees Smg4 and Mario at the front.

Smg3: Did I miss something?? Is Mario still in love with Four because I'm about to kick his plumber's ass!

Eggdog wakes up from his adorable slumber by his owner's voice with a big stretch and runs towards him.

Meggy: Whoa whoa whoa calm down! Everything is ok! You fell asleep on me while hugging me after telling me about your nightmare. You were so comfortable so I didn't want to disturb you and I want to let you get some rest after everything that happened today. Mario is back to normal thanks to Smg4 facing his fears! He went to the haunted house alone after Mario went in there looking for him!

Mario waves at Smg3 from his seat.

Mario: Oh hello Papa3 you sleep well? Mama4 saved me on his own! He was so brave!

Meggy: Yeah I'm so proud of him!

Smg3 is still confused about what they told him, then gets out of the bed and walks towards the front.

Smg3: So you're telling me that I slept while my love was alone in the haunted house to bring back Mario? Unbelievable...

Smg4 smiles more as what Meggy and Mario said to him about his bravery. He stops the engine, unbuckles his seatbelt then runs towards Smg3 when suddenly, Smg4 hugs his lover tightly that they both fall on the ground as Smg4 is on top of him. He blushes while hugging him back.

Smg3: Hello baby blue~ Did you actually go by yourself to save Mario?

Smg4: Hey honey~ Yes I did! It was spooky but I faced my fear!

Smg3 smiles then kisses his nose.

Smg3: So proud of you but next time, wake me up since I did create the mess in the first place.-

Smg4: Don't worry Three, we know you like chaos but don't do that again..-

Smg3: I'll try my best I guess...

Smg3 rolls his eyes playfully as Smg4 kisses his nose back and they both giggle cutely together. Meggy gets up and walks over to the front as she watches the two of them being adorable.

Meggy: Awwww you two are so cute together!

Mario hops out of his seat but forgot to unbuckle his seatbelt as he falls over and gets tangled up in the seatbelt again.

Mario: AAAAAA MEGGY, MAMA4, PAPA3!! HELP!! THE SEATBELT IS ATTACKING MARIO AGAIN!!

Meggy looks over at Mario and sighs.

Meggy: I will go help Mario..

She walks back to where Mario is and helps him get untangled.

Mario: Thank you so much Meggy! You saved Mario!

Meggy: You welcome Red. You need to be more careful with the seatbelt. This is the second time this has happened!

Mario: Three if you count the snake back at the treehouse!

Meggy: Mario that was a hose.-

Mario: ooOOOoh right-

Smg4 gets up and helps Smg3 up by pulling him up.

Smg3: Yup, he's still the idiot we know and love. Also why are we at Celeste's?

Smg4: Because we need healing and love pixie dust on our roses for our upcoming adventure!

Smg3: Okay but this time, don't waste it only on something that an idiot would think!

Smg4: B-but honey...-

Smg3 cuts him off by kissing his lips quickly as Smg4 blushes and feels confused.

Smg3: You're my idiot so you did it to make me happy. You're too pure for this world baby blue.-

Smg4 blushes more but smiles happily about his lover's compliment and kisses his lips quickly like on a repeat while Smg3 giggles about Smg4's reaction. Mario and Meggy both look at them smiling.

Meggy: Awww they are so adorable!

Mario: They're too cute for Mario to handle! Mario is going to cry!

Meggy: Come on Mario, let's go find Celeste and give the boys a minute of alone time.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

31.4K 681 60
So for this one you're a male. (Sorry to the ladies!) You're either gay. Also credit to the person who made the cover! More information will be in th...
82.4K 2.2K 10
bunch of Fundy x Dream oneshots. requests are always open. I dont know how to write romance because I am forever alone so please go easy on me
1.7K 43 10
FIRST STORY!!! Please dont expect it to be amazing. A bunch of stories about smg3 and smg4! BTW THANKS FOR 1K VIEWS OMFG <333
32.7K 639 21
[SEASON 01 - The Rise of Y/n L/n] You arrive at the Mushroom Kingdom to search for Mario at Peach's Castle to help him find the man with the Power of...