Dirty desires -jjk series

By BookedBySunny

It's still a mystery to me that how you became my only desire? How i fell for you? More

Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
CHAPTER 19
CHP 21
CHP 22
CHP 23
CHP 24
CHP 25
CHP 26
CHP 27 [FINAL]

CHAPTER 20

911 52 6
By BookedBySunny

You blinked vigorously when he mentioned about marriage all of a sudden. With blank face you kept staring at him while he was waiting for your answer. Not knowing well what to say right that moment, you looked away.

"It's fine...." He spoke with sad smile. "I should drive carefully instead of asking useless questions". He spoke to himself with a slight chuckle. You kept seeing through the window after hearing his words.

After this, there was awkward silence between them. With a straight face, Jungkook was driving when you stole glances at him.

"If he is really serious then I'm not going to take step back from him". You thought in your mind. Somewhere you also know he really meant what he said but what happened earlier was hard to forget. You weren't ready to take things fastly this time.

"Here we go!". Jungkook spoke while pressing the brakes in front of apartment. He got off from the car and opened the door for you. You looked at him before getting off. His eyes met yours, but within a second he looked away.

"Give me your bag or anything you have, i can take it for you". He asked you. You shook youe head while stepping out. He nodded and then you both headed towards the door of apartment. Jungkook unlocked it and asked you to go first.

Tugging your hair you bit your lip in nervousness before getting inside. Holding all the luggage, Jungkook came behind you. He locked the door behind him which make a loud thud sound.

You flinched and closed your eyes. It was strange feeling growing when you realise now you and Jungkook will be living together. No doubt you lived with james too but for you, he was just like your brother so you never felt this way with him, not even for a while.

"I arranged everything according to your choices. But if you still need anything, tell me freely". Jungkook spoke standing behind you.

You came out of your thoughts when his voice echoed in the living room. "N-no! Everything is already more than enough". You stuttered. He smiled looking at his feet.

"One thing more, i helped you to hide from everyone. Right?". He asked lifting his brow. You nodded slowly. "Now... it's your responsibility that you'll not hide anything from me". He said while taking steps towards you.

Without looking behind, you stepped backwards. Suddenly your heels slipped over the marble tiles and you were about to fall backwards but Jungkook threw the things from his hands and hold you instantly.

You shut your eyes tightly as you thought you were about to fell but he secured you in his arms tightly. You slowly opened your eyes when he wrapped his arms around you.
He pulled you closer and without realising you also wrapped your one arm around his shoulder and other around his waist.

He wasn't letting you go and you too didn't try to move a bit. Staring intensely into your eyes he smiled. "You are trying hard to hide your feelings but we both know you can't deny them". Jungkook spoke in his deep voice.

"Uh-..s-sorry!" You spoke and try to move back. Without warning you, he lifted you up in bridal style. "It's okie if you can't walk with heels. I can hold you like this. Tell me where you wanna go first?". He asked looking at you with shy smile.

You pressed your lips firmly as your breath hitched. "I can walk -".  You were about to say but Jungkook cut you off. "I should leave you to bathroom first". He said and headed towards the bedroom.

Bcoz of shyness you weren't able to speak neither look at him. He dropped you at the door. "Go and freshen up. I'll arrange your clothes in wardrobe". He spoke. "Thanks but I'll do it myself". You spoke but he placed his finger on your lips. "I'm not asking for your opinion". He spoke lifting his brows and walked away.

"Oh sorry i forgot to ask, what will you take in dinner? I have to cook it too!". He turned back and asked. "Will you cook?". You asked in shock. He nodded like it's the game of left hand for him. "But you told me that you can't even boil an egg". You spoke.

He sighed rubbing his nape. "Forget what i said! I'm not like that anymore. Your love is teaching me new things". He spoke looking in your eyes. For a minute you both felt lost in eachother eyes.

Snapping out of the thoughts you spoke, "Let's discuss about dinner later". He nodded and left the room closing the door. "That's cool how this arrogant baby is ready to take care of me". You chuckled and went to take shower.

Meanwhile Jungkook went to kitchen and started to search "how to make delicious dinner for your love". He watched as many recipes as he could and that was true , he really doesn't even know how to boil egg. It was just his love for you which brought him in between the kitchen counters.

"Ahh man! Why i bragged about myself a lot?" He spoke looking at the vegetables in front of him. "Now this! First i have to search how to peal of onion". He spoke picking up onion from basket. Very soon his eyes teard up when he pealed just one layer of onion.

He was watching recipes on YouTube in full volume, cutting onions at same time while the kitchen seem to be a mess. Right at the moment you came out of the room drying hair with towel.

Standing at the door of your room, you saw how busy he was in his work. You smiled and again went back to your room. After getting ready you came out and thought of helping him if he needed anything.

You were standing behind him but he didn't noticed your presence. Clearing your throat you spoke , "is everything going well? Tell me if you need any help". He slowly faced you and sniffed. You almost panicked to see him crying. "J-jungkook....w-why are you crying?". You asked him worriedly and unknowingly cupped his cheek in one hand, wiping his tears.

"This! This sh!t right here made me cry this much". He pouted while pointing at the onions on shelf. You looked at him with blank face. He placed his hand on your hand which was holding his cheeks. "i thought it was easy. And I swear i tried my best..but...". He pouted while looking at you with doe eyes.

You gulped and instantly pulled your hand back. "I-its fine. You should have told me if you don't know how to cook". You spoke politely and grabbed the knife. Jungkook rubbed his nape and stepped aside. You began to cut vegetables like a pro and he was just watching you while leaning against the counter.

"Don't you think it would be great if you'll give me cooking classes?". He asked from behind. You nodded while doing work. "Come here then and watch what I'm doing". You spoke.

He smirked before standing behind you. You were so busy that you didn't realize he was just standing behind you. "This smell is so good". He spoke in his deep voice and inhaled deeply.

You laughed and spoke, "food is not ready yet then how can you smell it?". He leaned closer to you and whispered in your ear, "I'm not talking about food aroma, y/nie". You flinched and felt shivers bcoz of his deep voice.

He sniffed your neck slowly and wrapped his muscular arm around your waist. You froze at your position and spatula fell from your hands. "Jungkook please!". You spoke coldly. "Please y/n! I can't stay away from you. Why don't you understand?". He uttered in low voice and closed his eyes while back hugging you.

Y/n's POV

Haven't i told him multiple times that i need sometime? Why he doesn't leave me alone just for a second? Why he makes my feelings for him growing more and more?

"You know what, why i love to hug you? It calms down my stress and worries when i embrace you"......what he told me earlier came to my mind. After remembering his words, now it felt illegal to push him back.

A lil smile crept on my face bcoz he still feels same around me. He was stuck on my back and i continued doing my work.

I turned off the flame when the food cooked. "Jungkook?". I called him. "yess y/nie?" He replied softly. "Dinner is ready". I spoke. He hugged me tightly and hummed. "I have to serve it now". I said biting my lips. "Then serve it y/nie". He spoke , still not leaving me. "Umm....can you leave me now?". I ssked him nervously.

"Oh! S-sorry". He spoke while widely opening his eyes. "I-i...i didn't hear properly what you said earlier .. sorry". He spoke rubbing his nape. He looked so tired.

"Come on. Eat dinner and then go to bed. You seem to be tired". I spoke while serving him meal. He yawned and shook his head. "I'm not tired". He spoke.

I sat beside him and chuckled. "You didn't slept last night and since morning you are busy with me. You drove several miles without taking break. You should take rest now". I spoke.

He looked at me and caressed my cheek. "for a while i felt like I'm with my future wife". He chuckled. I choked on my food. "huh what?". I asked. "I want my wife to take care of me just like you do". He spoke looking in my eyes.

"Food is getting cold! Finish it". I spoke maintaining a cold face while my cheeks were burning. I filled my spoon and was about to eat it but he grabbed my hand and ate food from my spoon.

"Oh i forgot to tell ... it's really delicious". He spoke while chewing food. I coughed and nodded. "I guess i have to deal with it till I'm here with him". I mumbled to myself. "Yes! Don't worry you'll become habitual of living like this very soon". He spoke proudly.

......to be continued

Lots of apologies for posting late
Do drop your reviews in comments 🩵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 148 24
[Completed] You never know how much stuff you've collected until it's the moving day. I was helping my boyfriend, Taehyung, moving the boxes inside...
879K 20.1K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
383 32 17
This story is about a school romance :) i wont give any spoilerssss ;)
2.2K 81 16
Jimin fell for his Enemy which is a mafia and a murder and he can't even tell his friends because it was too embarrassing for him. Jungkook fell for...