Side By Side

By Sagittarius_books

Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
Author's note:
~Announcement 📢~

•50•

447 29 17
By Sagittarius_books

Bright was smiling looking at Win who was continuously fixing the waistcoat. He stifled his smile with his knuckles, the man was feeling restless about his looks.

"Done?" Bright asked teasingly. Win whined "Ahh... I don't know if I'm looking good or not, I'm scared, what if CM doesn't like me?" Win gulped in nervousness, he was shifting in his place several times.

Bright back hugged him, rested his chin on his shoulder. "Look at the mirror" Win looked at their reflection. Bright pointed at the mirror "That's God's creation" He whispered, Win's face flushed red, he looked away. Bright kissed his neck, nuzzled his nose up to the back of his ear then down again to the crook of his neck.

"Just be yourself Bella, rest assured. I'm there for you always" Win smiled, he sighed feeling relieved.

"Such a sweet talker tiger" They smiled at their reflection "If not you then who?" Win made a thinking face "Maybe our little one?" He teased, Bright hummed "We'll have 8 kids all total"

"I thought you'll say 11?"

"Nuh I like 8"

"Why so?"

"1+4+3" He shrugged. Win blushed heavily, he slapped his wrist which on his waist "Assbum" They both laughed.

"Let's go now?" Bright asked, Win nodded. Bright backed away and raised his palm towards the door in respect "After you, mi alteza" Win rolled his eyes, already smiling. They walked out of the mansion.

Bright opened the car's door for Win, he bowed down "Please have a sit, angelito" Win hit his head and sat inside. He rushed to the other side, he kissed Win's cheek.

Win teased him a bit "Que papi tan cursi eres" Bright's eyes widened, Win laughed. Bright sighed "Let me be Mi reina" He winked. Win rolled his eyes.

They reached their venue. It was a grand ceremony, people, media, office employees all were waiting for CM's arrival.Bright Win stepped at the red carpet. The medias turned to them, cameras rolled to them, lights flashed. Win looked down, Bright held his waist gently gripped it. He leaned down to whisper

"Queens don't look down" Win looked up, somehow this time he felt confidence, he glanced at Bright who was staring at him without caring about others, as if his eyes only finds Win in them. He was the only view for him. He removed his hand from his waist, held it up to Win, the younger looked at it, placed his palm. The fingers intertwined slowly, eyes on each other, lips curling up, it was perfectly captured by the medias.

They looked in front with full confidence, walked at the red carpet as the most powerful dominant couple. They stood in front of the hall.

"Let's meet after the meeting?" Win asked. Bright sighed "I don't want to leave you alone"

"I'll be fine tiger.. " Win assured him. Bright nodded, they parted ways. Bright sat beside Dew, bumped his shoulder, nodded to each other. The big auditorium became silent as the door opened by two bodyguards, the medias turned their cameras towards the CM, she had a stoic face stood at the podium, an employee handed her the mic. 

"Good afternoon everyone" she spoke in a polite manner, then started discussing their upcoming plans regarding people's need and growth of business. Every head and chiefs came out of the auditorium, paying respect to the CM, Bright waited outside at the garden with Dew for their secretaries. 

Few minutes later, Win and Nani came outside, talking about something serious. While walking, Win got bumped, but Nani held his hand preventing him from falling. They looked behind to see one employee glaring at Win, it was the same man who was in secretary's position for Bright, Win recognized him. 

"I'm sorry" Win said, the man rolled his eyes "Keep your sorry for yourself faggot" Nani's eyes widened, Win didn't say anything. 

"Hey" Nani tried to fight back but Win held him back "For you I lost my job in the top most company, you gave your body to the CEO to get this position, shameless faggot" the man continued spitting nonsense and he gained many people's attention. Win was getting tensed he can feel the awkwardness in air. 

"What are you saying?" someone asked, the man turned towards the others "This boy, he's gay. He seduced my previous boss to get this position, he snatched it. He had one night stand with the boss too" he lied to others, they all gasped, some looked at him with disgust, some with pity. Nani gritted his teeth "Watch your mouth, you clearly don't deserve this position, because you're illiterate. And how did you know that he had one night stand with the boss? Did he tell you that? Or were you hiding under the bed to see them having sex?" Nani asked angrily. 

All attention went to the chaos, the man spat again "You don't know anything about this boy so shut up"

"Oh as if you know him very much?" Nani sarcastically said. Win held his elbow "Nani stop" Nani didn't stop there "See even he's being insulted over here, he still refuse to go against you and look at you bastard spitting nonsense about others without knowing anything" 

Bright and Dew came to the scene with others, the medias were silently taking videos of the chaos, CM and CMD also came there to look at the matter. 

"He's a gay person who can do anything he wants maybe he seduced you also that's why you're taking his side isn't it?" the man smirked. Win's eyes blurred with the tears same thing happening again after six years, he fisted his palms at the side, tears rolled down.

"THIS MOTHER FUCKER" Win's eyed widened his head shot up, all gasped seeing Bright acting aggressive with the man, he choked his neck hard, the man had a hard time breathing tapping his hand to leave him. No one dared to come in front, as the man was surprisingly resonating dark energy.

Bright punched his face, Win ran to him, held Bright's waist. "No Bright, stop.. Leave him"

"Move away Win, I'll kill him today" Bright warned glaring at the man, punched his nose. Win cupped his face "Babe.. No.. Tiger stop baby.. Don't do anything, leave him"

"He insulted you" Bright mumbled, gripping his neck tight, Win can see the man's droopy eyes, he hugged Bright's waist from the side "Baby leave him, please.. I'm here.. I'm fine, you're here for me"

Bright left him, the man fell down, panting, coughing, groaning. Bright adjusted his suit, casually said "Showing mercy isn't in my dictionary babe" He put his hands inside his pockets.

All were shaking, CM came in front, with folded arms on her chest. Bright held his gaze straight to her. Win moved aside, looking down, Bright looked at Win "Didn't I tell you not to look down?" He raised his voice.

"Mr. Chivaree" CM called him, Bright looked at her. Both stared at each other, the others waited for her reaction, but was shocked seeing her smiling softly at him "Well done"

Bright frowned "Sorry?" CM chuckled "Fighting for love, showing how much you care for your lover despite of being in middle of hundreds of paparazzi, isn't it showing bravery?"

"I don't care about the world, if the world still hates me, let them. I love my man dearly, and I won't stay calm if someone insults him or touches him in my presence" Bright said in a cold tone.

"What about the people's reaction then?" CM asked. Bright sighed "I can't satisfy their needs madam, I'm sorry for behaving rude in front of you. With all due respect, I'm just stating the truth. We're matured enough to love anyone on our own, we know what is right and wrong. We can't stay hidden for years, people will hate me, they'll love me, they'll throw their hate comments on me, some will support me and obviously I'll take the good ones. And standing here, in this generation, love have no gender. Even teenagers are in love with same gender, so why can't I? Why do I need to hide from everyone?"

"I stayed quiet only for my lover, I'm not complaining about it. My lover here was uncomfortable with people's judgement, but I don't because I know what will they say. I can't see my lover in pain, seeing me chatting with others, cosying up with others. We all have jealousy in us. My lover is a God gifted one for me, and I won't stop loving him for this incident or some random stranger's hateful comment on me"

All smiled seeing the determination in Bright's way of talking and his eyes. The CM smiled and clapped her hands, the others, the media joined too. Bright looked around, his eyes landed on Win who was also clapping feeling proud for Bright.

"Ok.. I'll get diabetes it seems" CM joked to lighten up the environment. All laughed, at the remark. Bright Win just stared at each other.

Both the males stepped inside the house, Win kissed Bright with full of love. They held each other, pulling themselves more.

"Thank you" Win said softly. Bright smooched his lips "Anything for you Bella"

Bright moved aside, was about to walk away, he stopped when he heard "Now my boy" Bright turned his body towards him. Win smirked

"tomorrow morning if you don't get ready for our wedding, you'll face the consequences"

Mi Alteza: My highness
Angelito: Angel
Que papi tan cursi eres: what a cheesy daddy you are
Mi Reina: My queen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 6.1K 82
Even though I'm a mess and I still don't think I'm good enough for him, I want to date him. I haven't managed to scare him off with my panic attacks...
120K 5.4K 35
growing up and growing apart sometimes people who really love you have to leave you for your own good and it's okay to grow apart holding on to thi...
184K 6.3K 65
↪Few months of marriage, Bright and Win live a loving and peaceful life with a caring family and trusted friends, they live a very beautiful living...
41K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...