Roomie - Miles G. Morales | E...

By boekiluvr

Clara Sanchez and Miles Morales had been roommates for somewhere over three years, without any problems - and... More

Ya idk😇
𝟎𝟎𝟏. Roommates
𝟎𝟎𝟐. Twists
𝟎𝟎𝟑. Clubbing
𝟎𝟎𝟒. How many rounds?
𝟎𝟎𝟓. The morning after
Update (kind of????)
𝟎𝟎𝟕. Cherry lips
Another update❤️
𝟎𝟎𝟖. Facetime
𝟎𝟎𝟗. Confusing
𝟎𝟏𝟎. Distracted
𝟎𝟏𝟏. News
𝟎𝟏𝟐. Explain
Updates about publishing!!!
𝟎𝟏𝟑. The start
𝟎𝟏𝟒.
𝟎𝟏𝟓. Changing feelings
Read plz🙏
𝟎𝟏𝟔. Suit in the making
𝟎𝟏𝟕. (Not so) Sweet Dreams
𝟎𝟏𝟖.
Update
𝟎𝟏𝟗.
𝟎𝟐𝟎. Patrol

𝟎𝟎𝟔. Click!

2.5K 51 183
By boekiluvr

(HAS ANYONE SEEN ONE OF THOSE EDITS WHERE THE AUDIO IS MILES' VOICE SAYING "you not gonna do shit, I got you tied up." I AM GOING FERAALLLLLLLLL)

The night before Clara was gonna leave for her shoot, on Wednesday, her, Miles, and Lucia were sitting on the couch while eating salads, except Miles, he wanted to annoy the hell out of Clara by eating junk food all day.

"You know, if this modeling thing works out, I might drop out of college." The dark haired girl shrugged, picking an olive out of her salad and dropping it on Miles' pizza.

Her older sister gasped, and slapped Clara's thigh. "No! You can't give college up for modeling. You were gonna become a lawyer, and now you're dropping to this?" The tone in Lucia's voice was stern, and when Clara looked her in the eyes, she shook her head.

Raising her eyebrows, she stepped on Lucia's foot and shot her a confused look. "It's not really dropping, honestly. If it goes like it looks like it's gonna, I'm gonna earn like.. Twice as much. Plus, the whole fiasco with Chuck made me terrified to go to school."

"That's not gonna get less, dumbass. Models have a shit ton of stalkers." Miles scoffed, while half smirking at Clara.

She side eyed Miles and frowned, wondering why he was even engaging in the conversation with her sister. "Believe me, those guys are living in a dumpster, and spend all their money on drugs. If I were to press charges on them, they wouldn't be able to buy themselves out of it." Chuckling, she dropped another olive on the pizza next to her, being disgusted by even touching the soft fruit.

As he shook his head at the black haired girl, Miles picked up a slice of pizza, waving it in front of Clara's face before taking a bite. "Eres estúpida. Clares, you don't know what you missin'." While Miles was talking, she could see the pizza looking like a wet block of hay in his mouth.

Clara pushed his chin up, and scoffed, "You're disgusting. Didn't anyone ever teach you you chew with your mouth shut?" When she was looking Miles straight in his eyes, Clara felt her stomach do double flips. Especially when she saw his gaze lower to her lips, but she quickly turned away, and continued eating her dinner.

"Good job, little sister. Anyway, I have to go back to my hotel room, get the rest of my stuff. I'll be here at five, okay?" Lucia tightly hugged her sister, while smiling widely. There was a chance she was even more excited for Clara's shoot than Clara herself, since she was so hyped by the idea of her sister being famous.

Sweetly smiling, she waved at Lucia as she grabbed her purse, before walking out the door. "Okay, see you!" As soon as Clara and Miles were alone in their apartment, Clara kept thinking about not-so-holy scenarios, involving her roommate. She took a deep breath while biting her lip, trying to stop thinking completely, but sadly, Miles saw the confusion on Clara's face, and tapped her arm.

When she slowly turned her head to the side, she noticed that Miles was grinning at her, completely shaking the nervousness out of her. "You looked like you been seeing ghosts."

A soft chuckle left Clara's lips, as she rolled her eyes and stood up to put the rest of her salad in the refrigerator. "I sort of did. You know, I'm pretty nervous about tomorrow. This shoot is gonna determine my career as a model." She deeply sighed, just now realizing the impact tomorrow might have on her.

While she started to pour herself a cup of water, her roommate stood up and followed her path, throwing his pizza box away. "Mami, there ain't no reason to worry. If you relax, I'm sure your stupid ass pictures will turn out fine." Miles smirked, when Clara looked at him, insulted.

"Asshole. The thing is, now that I thought about the shoot, I can't stop. I just know it's gonna be amazing. There's gonna be one or two famous models, so I hope they give me some tips." The smile on her face was wide, and her eyes squinted a bit. When Clara saw Miles' smirk turn into a slight smile, she gave him some kind of 'what?' look.

He cocked an eyebrow up, nodding at her. Before, he was staring at Clara's smile for just a second, admiring her, but Miles shook it off as a result of their one - which was actually their second - night. "You look really happy 'bout this. Never seen you this excited for anything, mami."

And she hadn't been, ever. Modeling had been one of her dreams since she was little, and the fact that she was maybe about to become a great one, really made her happy. "That's because I've never been more excited. I really think this is gonna make me happier than becoming a lawyer." The smile from before quickly made its way onto Clara's face again, as she started thinking about the next day again.

But, the nervousness also returned, and it felt like someone was gnawing at her stomach. Without saying a word, Clara ran into her room and grabbed a lighter and her opened pack of cigarettes. When Miles saw what she was holding, he frowned. "Again? This gotta be the third time today."

A guilty look overtook her face, but she grabbed a cigarette and put it in her mouth after walking to the open window, anyway. "I'm just nervous, again. You want one?" Clara handed the male in front of her the pack and her lighter, motioning for him to take one.

"Sure. This does not mean I'mma be your smoking buddy, though." Miles chuckled, leaning his head out the window as he lit his cigarette up.

When the black haired girl softly giggled and took her pack of cigarettes and lighter back, she felt the warmth of Miles' arm on hers and had to suppress a smile. "I'm not going to smoke every night. I'm just so scared that I can feel it in my stomach." As Clara deeply sighed, she could see Miles blowing some smoke out from the corner of her eye.

"You finna be fine, Lucia's going with you."

"Oh, because she's useful? I swear that once we get to the shoot, she'll be all over the male models." Scoffing, she shook her head before inhaling, and blowing smoke out in a circle.

Miles chuckled, "Most definitely." When Clara rolled her eyes at him and turned her head away, he lowered his voice so she couldn't hear him. "At least they gonna be too busy with her to flirt with you."

Raising her eyebrows, she turned around, "What was that? I didn't understand." As Miles shook his head and mouthed nothing, Clara put her cigarette out. Even though it was barely smoked up, she just didn't feel like it, anymore. Miles copied her actions, and jumped onto the couch.

"Clares, ain't you 'sposed to be getting your beauty sleep?" Miles scoffed when saying 'beauty sleep', finding the whole concept annoying and stupid.

The black haired girl rolled her eyes at him, while grabbing a bottle of Coke Zero from the refrigerator. "I do whatever I wanna do. Besides, it's only seven, which is way too early." Chuckling, she sat down next to Miles and turned Gossip Girl on.

Miles loudly groaned, still putting his stupid play on. "Why the fuck are you so obsessed with this show? It's way too dramatic and girly." As he shook his head, he couldn't help but gasp when he saw a very important scene.

That made Clara laugh, but she quickly covered her mouth to try and not piss Miles off. "We both know you love Gossip Girl."

The black haired male frowned at her, before shaking his head. "You should shut the fuck up before I make you miss your photoshoot."

"Ooh, aggressive, are we? Very kinky, Miles." Clara giggled softly, before feeling something tickle her hand. She quickly looked at it, to discover that a deep purple spider was crawling on her hand. "Oh my god!" Squealing, she quickly slapped it off her after it bit her and grabbed her slide to kill it.

When Miles saw Clara basically shit her pants because of the spider, he started to laugh. "Jesus. Clares, you really that scared of a- Spider?" Accidentally cutting himself off because he was laughing so hard, Miles held his stomach.

Clara picked the dead spider up, actually terrified that the spider might still be alive. "Shut up, Miles. It bit me, it fucking bit me!" Finally throwing the spider in their trash can, she could laugh about the situation a bit.

As his roommate sat down on the couch again, her eyes filled with fright, Miles was still laughing at her. "I've never laughed harder, I swear..!" He playfully slapped Clara's thigh while grinning at her, trying to make her laugh with him.

But, she wasn't amused and narrowed her eyes at Miles, before softly slapping his head as she was about to head into her bedroom. "You're a real asshole, you know that?" As soon as her hand wasn't touching Miles' head anymore, Clara noticed she directly hit a wound, causing it to open again. "Oh, fuck. What happened?"

Shaking his head, Miles touched the side of it, realizing it was bleeding, again. "It's nothing, don't worry 'bout it." While he finished his sentence, Clara was already on her way to treat the wound, - which was actually quite big - so she couldn't hear him.

Clara motioned for Miles to turn his head, to which he shook his head, and scoffed. "Miles, I'm gonna treat this wound wether you like it or not, and that's a promise. It's best to just do whatever I tell you." She softly chuckled, but Miles still wouldn't move his head, staying quiet. But, when he still hadn't moved after a minute, Clara kept her word, and gently pushed Miles down on the couch, crouching over him with one leg on each side. "How'd this happen? I never heard you say anything about a fight, or something."

"It's nothing.." Miles winced, as soon as a disinfecting wipe touched the side of his head. "Your spider bite feeling okay, though?" It was very obvious he was trying to change the subject, but Clara wanted to be off his lap as soon as possible, so she just chuckled when he painfully smiled.

Throwing the wipe to the side and getting a small piece of gauze out of her medical kit, she made eye contact with Miles for a brief second, feeling her face heat up. "It didn't look like the spider was dangerous or anything, so I'm sure I'll be fine. I'm just praying there's not a whole family of them in here, though." She giggled, turning her roommate's head back to where it was when he tried to look at her.

"Mami, it's fine. Seriously, it's not that big of a deal." Sighing, Miles put his hand on Clara's thigh to push her away, but before he could put any pressure on it, she pressed the gauze on his wound, causing him to bite his lower lip out of pain, while squeezing her thigh. "Fuck.."

Giggling, Clara put the bandage on his head to finish it off, "There. It was getting infected, which is why it immediately reopened as soon as I touched it." Because she was finished, Clara wanted to get off of Miles' lap, but his hand stayed there, refraining her from doing so. "Miles, would you mind?" She chuckled, as he removed his hand and let Clara move.

In reality, she was a bit disappointed, but understood nothing could ever happen between her and Miles since it'd risk their good friendship.

"I'm gonna go brush my teeth, and you won't see me until Saturday." Smiling, Clara wrapped one arm around Miles' neck to say an early goodbye.

The black haired male sighed, patting her waist while she was still touching him, "Right. I'mma check the media and see if I see any shit about you." Miles softly chuckled at his own joke, finding it weirdly funny.

Clara shook her head, "You do that. If you happen to have girls over, you will not even think about letting them into my room."

"What are you, my mom?"

Cocking her eyebrow at that remark, Clara scoffed and faked a laugh, trying to piss Miles off. "No, I just don't want you to fuck girls you barely know in my room because it's cleaner than yours." She chuckled, running a hand through her hair.

゚゚。♡ ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~
2142 WORDS

IM SORRY FOR THIS SHITTY CHAPTER☹️☹️ I'm really working on it though

okkk maybe the next chapter will be the good one but idk I don't wanna make it tooooo long so I'll have less chapters

I just realized the title doesn't match the chapter I'm sorry

OK LOVE YOU BYE🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 491 15
Y/N L/N and Miles G. Morales have a couple encounters, both with and without the mask. Eventually, they realize they need to come to terms with each...
185K 3.6K 23
Your name is Y/N Morales. You're also the adopted brother of Miles Morales! You both have a lot in common and love to hang out together. Although you...
131K 1.7K 29
What if things had gone differently? What if the blond Peter Parker of Earth 1610 got to train Miles like he said he would? What if Miles had already...
34.6K 1K 19
Miles G. Morales has always been a lone wolf, not caring for anyone but himself and his Ma. Especially since his dad died. But Emiliana Jones, his r...