His Eternal Obssession (Compl...

By msjasly

Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat every... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 91
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 104
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter- 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter -109
Chapter - 110
Chapter - 111
Chapter -112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 114
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter - 117
Chapter - 118
Chapter -119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue -2
Thank You
New Story Alert๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Chapter - 75

6.9K 702 108
By msjasly

Recap: Mithra and Goutham arrive at office and finalize the works for the tender for the next project later they arrive at home since Mithra's plans for spa was cancelled.

*********************

Mithra opened the door and stood shocked looking at the room and Goutham. The entire room was dark except for the candles that was lit all over the room. Goutham stood dressed in a shorts and vest and next to him was a long table with plantain leaf spread over it and a teapoy next to it with candles and bowls filled with oils in it. Goutham smirked at her shocked state and walked towards her and took the coffee from her hand and placed it on the table that was next to the door.

Goutham: Looks like my wife is surprised to the extent that she couldn't utter a word. 

Mithra: What is all this Goutham ? 

Goutham: You wanted a body massage to relax your muscles and I can't let anyone touch your body so I decided to give the massage myself and got all this to give the perfect setup. Do you like it ?

Mithra: Wait....when did you do all this ?

Goutham: After dropping you at office, I lied about the meeting with lawyer and returned home to get this done. I just had to lit the candles so I sent you to prepare coffee and in the meanwhile I lit all the candles.

Mithra: But amma is on way to meet us.

Goutham: She won't, I called her and informed her that I have a surprise for you and requested her to lie that she was on way to meet us. 

Mithra: You lied to win the challenge ?

Goutham: No, I lied because I m possessive of you and I can't stand anyone touching you other than me be it a woman still I won't let it happen. And like I said already its a win win for both us when it comes to intimacy. 

Mithra: Good you did that and stopped else I would have threw you out of our room for atleast a week.

Goutham: what does that mean ?

Mithra: Actually I wanted to test your reaction about me getting a massage but in reality I will never do that. Even if you didn't stop by some means I would have met Nithya and we would have just got facial. Not bad my husband is smart and romantic.

Goutham pulled her to his chest and traced her cheeks with his knuckles.

********** Erotic content ahead. Skip if you are uncomfortable**********

Goutham: Then let me show you much smart and romantic I can be. Now get discarded of the clothes or I would be more than happy to do that.

Mithra leaned to his ear and nibbled his earlobe and licked the shell of his ear.

Mithra: Let me do it to ease my husband's works.

Goutham nodded and walked back to the table and Mithra took slow steps leaving her dresses behind on the floor one by one. Goutham groaned with every seductive step she took and by the time she was before him she was left only in the inners. She saw the tent in his shorts and smirked sitting on the table.

Mithra: Someone is very enthusiastic will you be able to hold until you complete the massage ?

Goutham: Every wait will be worth so I don't mind waiting now lay on your stomach and close your eyes to feel the magic. Be ready to count the number of times you will come end of the massage.

Mithra did as he said and Goutham leaned and pressed a kiss on her spine and unclasped the hooks of her bra before pouring the oil on her bare back. Mithra curled her toes and gulped when he started pressing his fingers and moving in an upward circular motion slowly and gently. 

His palm moved all over her bare back with his fingers gradually tracing the sides of her bosoms making a moan escape her mouth. He pressed a kiss on her shoulder and his thumbs gave a gentle pressure moving along her collarbones. Moving to her legs he poured the oil on her calf muscles and moved his palm up and down. He lifted her right foot and kissed the toes before taking oil in his palm and applied on her toes. He pressed the sole of her feet and cracked her toes. He turned her to lay on her back and stood behind her head and took a little oil in his palm and started massaging her face. He made circles around her eyes and cheeks making Mithra feel completely relaxed under his touch. 

Mithra: Why did you hide that you learnt massaging too ? Where did you learn by the way ?

Goutham: Stop teasing me twinkle. I haven't learnt any massaging. I just saw a few videos of men getting massage from men only and I m doing it.

Mithra: But you do like a pro in it. I m just feeling so light already. 

Goutham removed her bra and poured oil over her bosoms and groped them making her arch her body moaning his name. Her core started throbbing and she clenched her thighs, rubbing her feet over the other as the pleasure was too much to handle. He tweaked her buds with his thumb and forefinger, Mithra squirmed to his touches and  finally released biting her lips panting to catch her breathe. 

Goutham smiled and poured oil over her navel and started doing his magic on her abdomen and finally moved to stand by her feet and started pressing her legs. Slowly he moved to her thighs and patted with little force and drew circles in her inner thighs sending chills down her spine. She gulped when he ripped the panty and let his finger do magic until she raised her hip in need for him. He plunged a finger inside and started thrusting a few times and added another finger. Her voice turned hoarse due to continuous screams and she released on his fingers. Goutham kissed her forehead and holding her hand as he watched her body shudder from the high.

Goutham: Relax for sometime. I will get the bath ready for you and continue the rest in the washroom.

He winked at her and entered the washroom . Preparing the tub with hot water he mixed rose petals and rose water in it. Placing a robe for both he returned to room and carried her to the washroom and placed her to stand under the shower to get the oil washed away before getting her into the tub. Standing under the shower he lathered the foam with the body wash and started washing her body.

Mithra threw her hand around his neck and they started kissing each other's body. Goutham got rid of his clothes and soon he was inside her with her body pressed against the glass wall. He was pounding inside her with her leg wrapped around his wait and sucking on her collarbone. Mithra pulled his face and their lips found each other in a fervent kiss. They reached the climax and he filled his seeds inside her holding body in his embrace letting her to relax. 

Once their body relaxed they washed each other and he carried her to tub and placed her inside and got behind her. Mithra moaned and leaned back on his chest feeling the warmth of the water soothing her body and relaxed closing her eyes.

*******Erotic content ends *******

Goutham: How do you feel baby ?

Mithra: It was like we were constantly under stress for the past few weeks and not to mention the exhaustion after the non stop work for the tender and our reception I really felt tired but now its so good and warm. I feel so relaxed. Can we be like this without any tension or problems ?

Goutham: Very soon darling... very soon.. Everything will be over and we will have nothing to worry about.

Mithra: What do you mean by that ? 

Goutham: I meant that once we win this project we will be busy again with work. We won't take any major project for sometime so that we need not be stressed all the time.

Mithra: Ohhhh, its ok we will handle. Its not like we go on field to complete the work. We do the part of winning the project and our team works on field to complete it so we can handle.

Goutham: Good, see you are so talented to run the business on your own.

Mithra: On my own ? why do you talk in riddles Goutham ? I m not handling any business. I will be with you in everything we do. I m totally relying on you Goutham, I m not that talented like you assume me to be.

Goutham: You don't know the potential you possess Mithra. you will know that very soon and moreover once I take over appa's business I will not be able to run both business at the same time so I need your help in that.

Mithra: I can only help but I m not a business  person like you so drop this topic and lets relax and may be sleep for sometime until the water turns cool.

Goutham kissed her temples and wrapped his hand around her chest and she relaxed into his embrace.

An hour later Mithra was in the closet getting dressed and Goutham wore a shorts and walked out of the closet and saw his mobile ringing with call from lawyer.

Goutham: hello, are the papers ready ?

Lawyer: Yes sir, everything is ready as you wanted it to be. When do you want to sign them and take over ?

Goutham: Three days later I will sign them. Actually I have some important work in the morning so make sure you arrive at dad's home with the papers. I will inform dad and we will get this done. I want all the papers of MiGo too the same day.

Lawyer: Sure sir, I will get all the papers with me. I will arranged for a legal press notice that will be released after you take over the business.

Goutham: Sounds good.. See you then. thank you.

Lawyer: Thank you sir.

He cut the call and sat on the bed when Mithra entered the room with her mobile.

Mithra: Rehman was calling you but it was busy it seems so he called me. 

Goutham: anything urgent ?

Mithra: No, he has uploaded the tender quote and wanted to inform you and I took the message for you.

Goutham smiled and pulled her to sit on his lap and took her hands in his and kissed her knuckles.

Goutham: I m so happy and lucky Mithra. You are blessing in my life. No words can convey how I feel everytime I see you. There was days that I used to yearn for you but today all my dreams have come true and here you are with me every minute of my life. What more do I want in my life?

Mithra: Yes we need, a cute Goutham and a bubbly Mithra running around us to multiple the joy in our life.

Goutham: That we will have for sure but even though you will always be my special person, my angel forever.

Mithra pressed her forehead with his and kissed the tip of his nose.

*****************

Karan entered the bar room in the mansion and saw Pranav having his drinks before going to sleep. Looking at Karan hesitating to talk Pranav started the conversation himself.

Pranav: What is the matter. sure its not something on our favour.

Karan: Goutham has completed the government project and they signed the completion agreement with the minister on the day of his reception.

Pranav: good and it shows your efficiency in working for me. Should I consider retaining you with me ?

Karan: Boss, that project was supposed to be completed in next two months and its a surprise for everyone that it done already before the expected date.

Pranav: Let it be we will work on the upcoming project.

Karan nodded and moved away waiting for Pranav to get over the drinks to get him to his room.

*****************

A/N:

So a romantic chapter before getting into the next sequence. Get ready

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 6.9K 52
this is a ashaangi story disclaimer : this is not to hurt any one support me this story is about a girl who is away from her relatives who loves he...
84.5K 7.2K 48
๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ. ๐’...
251K 26.6K 52
A Rom-Com story of a Tom & Jerry Couple! What if a Tom and Jerry couple get married and realised they love eachother when they are going to move away...
177K 18.4K 71
When you feel that you are alone and left out in this huge world, if someone holds your hand, assuring you that person would be with you forver, that...