Male Reader Wrestling One-Sho...

By Logan-Kenway

I'm doing this because I can seem to keep a Harem story going! Enjoy! More

Request Chapter! {Closed - Indefinitely!}
Stephanie McMahon & Nikki Bella: Repaying a Favour! (18+)
Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (18+)
Naomi & Sasha Banks: Drama At Home!
Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Ronda Rousey: Anything For A Title! (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Final - Part!) (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friend's Wife! (18+)
Brie and Nikki Bella: Love of Twin's (Final Part!) (18+)
Alexa Bliss: Merry Christmas!
Gigi Dolin: Celebrating! (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy!
Jessica McKay: A Charming Bartender!
Cora Jade: The Boy Next Door!
Alexa Bliss & Liv Morgan: Just Give It A Try! (18+)
Carmella: Champions Together! (18+)
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 1)(18+)
Anna Jay: Marine's Heart!
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Part - 2)
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 2)(18+)
Eva Marie: Work On It!
Nikki Cross: The Funny Man! (18+)
Tegan Nox & Liv Morgan: The Stepbrother! (18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (18+)
Laura Dennis: The Bunny's Mate! (Small - 18+)
Bayley: Breaking Walls! (18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Part - 2!)
Kacy Catanzaro: A Blast From The Past!
Becky Lynch: I'm Dating The Man! (18+)
Maryse: Not So Easy To Step Aside! (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friends Wife! (Final?!) (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Final - Part!)
Brie Bella: My Daughter's Teacher! (Small 18+)
Tiffany Stratton: My Hero! (18+)
Aalyah Mysterio: Family Issues!
Alexa Bliss: Trouble In Paradise!
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Final Part!)(18+)
Madison Rayne: Good Things Come Back Around!
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Final Part!) (18+)
Liv Morgan: Livin' Marine! (18+)
Liv Morgan: Deal's A Deal! (18+)
Tay Melo: My Husbands Rival! (18+)
The Outcasts: Best Night Ever! (18+)
Trish Stratus & Becky Lynch: A Champion Celebrating! (18+)
Roxanne Perez: A Long Weekend Apart! (18+)
Bayley: More Than Just Friends! {18+}
Liv Morgan & Rhea Ripley: A New Deal! (18+)
Skye Blue: More Than Colleagues! (18+)
Samantha Irvin: Who I'm Really Meant For!
Paige Van Zant & Mandy Rose: Just Taking Pictures! (18+)
Ava Raine: Living In Legacy!
Rhea Ripley: Best Friends Turn More! (18+)
Sonya Deville & Toni Cassano: A Small Baby Issue! {18+}
Nikkita Lyons: Testing Out Her Knee! (18+)
Paige: Favorite Lead Signer!
Rhea Ripley: Mami's Real Papi! {18+}
Iyo Sky & Kairi Sane: Kairi's Homecoming! {18+}
Natalya: An Helping Hand! {18+}
Jennifer Neidhart: My Sister-In-Law! {18+}

Cora Jade & Roxanne Perez: Feeling Better?! (18+)

3.2K 54 18
By Logan-Kenway

*Requested by MartinGraf98*

Warnings: Threesome - Oral - Anal - Facesitting - Bisexual -

=========================

Y/n L/n made it back to his hotel room, he's had a pretty rough night and he's not really looking to celebrate in anyway whatsoever, he just wants to kick back and relax, with an icepack and Netflix, Y/n has a pretty cool job, he's a match official for the WWE working under the NXT Brand, he's quickly become one of the more well known for not taking any of the Superstars BS, even slapping Baron Corbin for getting in his face at one point, the crowd love him and so do the Superstars, this one time he was officiating a match between Carmelo Hayes and Bron Breakker for the North American Championship, Carmelo retained but during the match-up, Y/n got caught with a spear from Bron and a pump kick from Carmelo, little to say he now has a lot more respect for what the Superstars do now because it does hurt.

Y/n: Yeah, hold on!

Y/n called out when a knock came at his room door, he didn't know who it was so he didn't bother putting a shirt on, just because he's a referee doesn't mean he doesn't get to keep in good shape, so while he was bare chested and holding an icepack to his abs with his right hand, his left reached for the door handle and opened it to see the newly formed friendship of Cora Jade and Roxanne Perez...

... Y/n obviously had no idea what their doing here, he figured they'd be out celebrating or something since they just won the NXT Women's Tag Titles but there here instead, Y/n was going to ask what their doing here but they didn't let him, they just talked to each other while walking past him and into the room, Y/n looked between the girls and the now empty hallway not knowing what's going on, he wasn't in the mood though and just sighed before shutting the door.

Y/n looked to the girls as they continued to talk about something, he wasn't really paying attention and just went back to the bed, moving to sit on it with his feet up and back on the backboard, when he did, Y/n let out a pained and uncomfortable grunt snapping them both back into the room and towards him.

Roxanne: Oh my god. Are you okay?

Apparently they didn't even know he was hurt, they kind of just brushed it off that he was fine and why wouldn't they, they take bumps like this all the time but Y/n doesn't, he's not trained for that at all, they are, so both girls seemed to have a different reaction to seeing him with an icepack on his abdomen.

Y/n: Yeah, just great. 

It was clear that he wasn't and Roxanne felt a little bad for him so she climbed onto the bed, then crawled towards him, Y/n watched and let her as she hugged him like a koala bear, he's not sure what's going on but Cora had a much different reaction and just stood there with her arms crossed and her typically Chicago attitude.

Cora: Typical, one bump and he's broken. Please, I've had worse.

Y/n moved his arm to go half around Roxanne, not because he wanted to but it was clear she's not going anywhere and her hugging him like that was making his arm ache, so he moved it to settle behind her but he's not touching, the last thing he needs is one of these girls telling Hunter or Shawn he did something to the next generation of WWE.

Roxanne: Leave him alone CJ. He's not as hard shelled as you are.

Cora shot her a silly face with an eye roll while Roxanne stuck her tongue out to her, Y/n was really confused now, sure they argue like this all the time but never in his hotel room, this is a first and he's not really sure what to do, so he just kind of sat there and waited this out, it'll sort itself out soon enough.

Roxanne: We should try to make him feel better.

Cora moved to sit on the edge of the bed on the other side of Y/n so now he's trapped and pinned between the two girls, Y/n just looked between the two as Cora replied with a "How?", Y/n can't lie and was curious to how they'd help him, maybe order room services and chill while watching a movie or maybe they'd play a game or something, he couldn't have been more wrong.

Cora: I've got an idea.

Y/n on instinct looked back to her but was pleasantly surprised by her lips being right there to capture his in a kiss, Y/n isn't dating anyone right now and has never really tried to be, he's happy with his life the way it is right now, that also mean's it's been a little while for him since his last time, so he didn't pull away, instead used his free hand to settle at the back of Cora's neck and pull her deeper into the kiss.

Cora pushed deeper into him as her hands pressed on his chest, Y/n was so deep into the moment he forgot about Roxanne that was until he felt someone playing with the string to his sweatpants, Y/n broke the kiss with Cora to look down and saw the Prodigy now between his legs tugging on his pants trying to pull them down, Y/n and Cora smiled to each other as he lifted his hips enough to help her.

Roxanne: Wow.

Cora looked to and they girls were pleasantly surprised by the size of his cock, and he's not even hard yet, Y/n was quickly forgetting the pain though so he tossed the icepack to the side now leaning there naked with two of the cutest girls in the company looking at his cock like they just found the Holy Grail.

Cora: You might be bigger then my Ex. How big is it?

She asked while moving his cock around to get a better look, Roxanne was just smiling at it with a little bit of drool going, it's always the quite ones that are the biggest freaks, Y/n wasn't going to argue with them though and just shrugged to her question, Cora knows guys too well though and wasn't buying it.

Cora: Bullshit. All guys measure it at some point to satisfy your over worked egos.

Y/n couldn't argue with that and just chuckled but then went back to what the girls were doing as Cora gripped his cock and dropped some spit on him to make the handjob feel so much better and it did, it's already the best he's ever had, maybe it's because their co workers and that's kind of hot.

Y/n: Okay, it's 7 inches.

Cora was really happy to hear that while Roxanne was now the one to look stunned, glancing from his cock up to him, moving back to sit beside him, sitting there with a worried look on her face, Y/n smiled up to her as his hand brushed her hand behind her ear, Cora however was so happy jerking off his cock, she picked up her hand movements more and more till she had a nice pleasurable rhythm.

Roxanne: Does it get bigger?

Y/n brushed his thumb over her lips before she moved her head to take his thumb into her mouth, Y/n gulped a little as he felt her tongue wrap around his digit then suck as much as she can, Y/n was really quickly started to get excited and Cora could tell as he got harder and harder in her hand making him grow bigger and bigger.

Cora: Yeah he does. You might be my new favorite guy right now.

Y/n smiled down to her before his breath hitched, Cora put the tip of his cock in her mouth and started to suck as much as she could but it wasn't much, apparently her ex wasn't all that, she used her hand to jerk off the rest of his though while using her other free hand to touch herself over her pants, it's was really really hot, Roxanne though took his attention back to her when she took his thumb out her mouth and placed his middle and index finger in there instead, this time Y/n watched her tongue twirl around his fingers both she leant back and moved his hand into the front of her shorts.

Y/n didn't need a guide and started to rub at her pussy, Roxanne was quickly giving out little cute moans and groans as Cora continued to take as much of his cock in her throat as she can, Y/n had no completely forgotten about the pain from tonight, these girls are miracle workers, Cora let his hard cock go though with a pop then jumped off the bed and landed on her feet.

Cora: Time to switch Roxxi. I want that mouth now.

Y/n shifted a little more down the bed as both girls stripped completely naked, Y/n wasn't bothered neither hand massive tits or a huge ass, he thought they were honestly perfect they way there are, sure big tits are nice and all but he prefers natural assists, small of large, he wasn't a picky man, he watched as Roxanne was first moving so her pussy was lined up perfectly to his cock, Y/n didn't rush her or force her, this was clearly the biggest she's taken and needed a little time, Cora however didn't as her legs spread over Y/n's face and lowered her pussy and ass down to his mouth.

Cora: Oh fuck ~ That's it ~ Oooooooo ~

Cora's a girl who knows what she wants and needs as she started to grind herself all over his face, she didn't care what hole he got as long as he got one of them, that's all that matter, Roxanne however was slowly getting more and more used to his size, slowly getting him deeper and deeper into her extremely tight pussy, Cora didn't let him but she can feel his moans and groans going through her and she loved it.

Roxanne: This is pretty great ~

Roxxi hummed as she leant forward, her hands on his abs keeping her upright while she bounced her ass on his cock, getting deeper and deeper with each bounce, Cora smiled with a chuckle, then leant forward and brought her into a kiss, Y/n couldn't see but he could hear them making out, increasing his arousal till he couldn't even warn them and blow his load inside Roxanne making her break the kiss with a small giggle.

Roxanne: Oh wow ~ He just came inside me.

Cora giggled with her as Roxanne lent back far enough for Y/n's cock to flop out of her, Cora watched as his load leaked out of her pussy and down to her asshole, a little getting back on his cock, Cora got off Y/n's face and moved towards Roxanne, using her hand to scoop some of the cum up and put it inside Roxanne's mouth, Y/n watched as Roxxi sucked his cum and her cum off Cora's fingers before Cora took the same fingers and sucked them herself, clearly Cora is the real freak of the two.

Cora: Right. My turn. Quick, move.

Cora swapped places with Roxanne, she didn't straddle Y/n's face though and just sat there watching as Cora got into the reverse cowgirl position, to Y/n's surprise she moved his cock to her asshole though, now he knows why she made him lick there so much, it was so his cock could easily slip inside her and it did, going deeper however was a little more tricky, Cora eventually got a nice rhythm going though, till Y/n looked to Roxanne just sitting there looking a little left out, only touching her self.

Y/n: Hey, wanna do something fun?

Cora didn't really hear them as her has her hands on his ankles bouncing her ass on his cock, Roxanne though looked to him with a big smile, Y/n indicated her to come towards her, she did and he kissed her, pretty deeply, she tasted really sweet and innocent, clearly hanging around with Cora has corrupted the poor girl, Y/n's thankful she did.

Cora: What the ...!

Y/n moved to pick Cora up and climb off the bed, she's light and he can't feel the pain no more so it was easy, with his cock still comfortably inside her ass, Y/n pushed Cora into the bed so she's in the doggy position, Cora didn't really argue and just started to move back into his cock trying to get the friction going again.

Y/n: Lay on your back and bring your pussy to her face.

Roxanne looked to Cora as if asking if it was okay, Cora nodded to her while licking her lips, apparently Core might like to seem like she's in charge but really she wants a "Daddy" to use her and tell her what to do, as soon as Roxanne was in place, Y/n pulled Cora's loose hair back and held it in a ponytail, then shoved her face into the Prodigy's pussy, Cora didn't apparently waste time as Roxxi was pretty quick to start moan and crying out in please as Cora licked and sucked all his cum out her friends pussy.

Y/n: Fuck ~ You two are great nurses ~

Roxanne smiled up to him with a chuckle, Cora couldn't respond but she wiggled her ass a little bit giving him the response he wanted, it wasn't long after that he felt his second load of the night brewing, he didn't care what Cora wanted he's going to cum in her asshole while she licked her friend to orgasm, so with a big slap to her ass Y/n pulled her hips back into him and buried his cock as far as he can, shooting his load into her ass.

Cora loved it as she stopped licking her friend but continued to rub her into orgasm, Cora looked back at him as they smiled to each other, this was going to be a fun night, what they do tomorrow is a different matter, Y/n was just blessed and will never forget the night when Roxanne Perez and Cora Jade came to his aid to make sure he was feeling better...

=========================

{Let me know how I did! Take Care!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 40 7
All of my fics for Hangman Page which includes fluff, smut, and all of that stuff!
44K 873 20
My First Mandy Rose Story! Enjoy!
85.4K 715 17
These are a few short stories I did for a few friends.
147K 2.9K 112
My Final Attempt on a WWE Harem Story! Enjoy! All Characters in this story are 18 and above!