The Red Knight Season 2 (Rive...

By Dre0726

After the shooting of Fred Andrews at POP's. Scott Wilson,AKA The Red Knight,will have to find out who is res... More

TRAILER
CAST
Chapter 14: A Kiss Before Dying (Part 1)
Chapter 14: A Kiss Before Dying (Part 2)
Chapter 14: A Kiss Before Dying (Part 3)
Chapter 15: Nighthawks (Part 1)
Chapter 15: Nighthawk (Part 2)
Chapter 15: Nighthawks (Part 3)
Chapter 16: The Watcher in the Woods (Part 1)
Chapter 16: The Watcher in the Woods (Part 2)
Chapter 16: The Watcher in the Woods (Part 3)
Chapter 17: The Town That Dreaded Sundown (Part 1)
Chapter 17: The Town That Dreaded Sundown (Part 2)
Chapter 17: The Town That Dreaded Sundown (Part 3)
Chapter 18: When a Starnger Calls (Part 1)
Chapter 18: When a Starnger Calls (Part 2)
Chapter 18: When a Starnger Calls (Part 3)
Chapter 19: Death Proof (Part 1)
Chapter 19: Death Proof (Part 3)

Chapter 19: Death Proof (Part 2)

502 30 7
By Dre0726

- - - - POP's CHOCK'LITT SHOPPE - - - -
    Later that evening, after school, Scott meets up with Sandra, at Pop's, to catch up on the latest events and to celebrate her getting out of the slammer. As the two sit at the booth, Pop Tate comes by with their order.

Sandra: Thanks Pop.

Scott: You can always count on a good milkshake to brighten up even your darkest day.

Sandra: Amen to that.

Scott: So how was it, being in the doghouse?

Sandra: Eh, I've been in worse places.

Scott: Really? You? That's hard to believe.

   The two share a laugh, something that has become a rarity in their recent life.

Scott[cont.]: So how'd you guys get bailed out?

Sandra: Apparently, Mayor McCoy was just holding us while she was searching the school, for any Jingle-Jangle.

Scott: Did she find any?

Sandra: Of course but it wasn't linked to us so she let us go.

Scott: Well that's good, at least

Sandra: This Jingle-Jangle business is getting out of hand. I heard that there maybe another shipment coming in.

Scott: That's null and void, if we don't find out who's supplying it. Once we find them and take him down, than it'll be easier to get rid of the remaining shipments.

Sandra: That's easier said than done. How the hell are we even gonna find who's supplying it.

    As almost on cue, Scotts feels something vibrating, in his book-bag. He goes to open and in there he finds that his Knight phone is the one causing the ringing.

Scott: I may have a way. I'll be right back.

   Scott takes the phone and heads to the bathroom, leaving Sandra to wonder what the issue could be. Once Scott enters the diner bathroom he locks the door behind and goes into a nearby stall. Before he answers, he gets into Red Knight mode and once he's clear of thought he answers the phone.

Scott[OTP]: Ms.Cooper?

Betty[OTP]: Hi. Yes, it's me.

Scott[OTP]: What seems to be the issue?

Betty[OTP]: So, I just got a call from the Black Hood. He told me about someone who calls himself The Sugarman.

Scott[OTP]: The Sugarman?

Betty[OTP]: Apparently, he's the one who makes the drug and originally supplied them to Clifford Blossom.

Scott[OTP]: Hmm. Could explain the rise of Jingle-Jangle hitting the street. See what more info you can find out and let me know, okay?

Betty[OTP]: No problem, thank you.

  Scott hangs up the phone and recollects all the information he has just received, about the Sugarman. He thought that, maybe, if he finds this "Sugarman" than maybe the drug problem would, at least, start simmer down.
                     - - - - TAMAKI LODGE - - - -
    Meanwhile, Aaron is at Tamaki Lodge, watching tv, when he suddenly hears a knock at the door. When he goes to answer it, he finds Veronica Lodge standing on the other side.

Aaron: Ms.Lodge.

Veronica: Hi, Aaron.

Aaron: Scott's not here, right now. But I could call him and...

Veronica: Actually, I was hoping I could talk to you. If that's okay.

   Aaron curiosity is raised, as to why Veronica would wanna see them. Wanting to know more, Aaron motions her to come in. A few moments later, Veronica is sitting at the dining room table when Aaron comes from behind her with two cups of tea.

Aaron: My grandmother always said: "Tea is the cure to any person's dilemma."

   Veronica takes the cup of tea, with a slight smirk on her face, as Aaron joins her at the table.

Veronica: Thank you.

Aaron: So, what can I help you with?

Veronica: I was kinda hoping you could tell me more about Scott.

   Hearing this, Aaron let's out quick chuckle and takes a sip of his tea, trying to hold back the rest of his laughter. Veronica is confused by this.

Veronica[cont.]: What?

Aaron: Nothing it's just... that boy has a lot of baggage. More than I think you and I could ever unpack.

    Aaron than takes a big gulp of his tea, as he's about to unpack a lot about his little brother.

Aaron[cont.]: Scott has always been tough son of a bitch, I can tell you that. But as long as I can remember, he's always struggled with his emotions.
After our parents died, Scott was constantly getting into fights. Wheather it be on the playground or at school, Scott always came home bloodied, but it was never for no reason. Every-time he got into a fight, it would always be because he was defending somebody. He never looked the other way when someone was in trouble, even if it'd sometime meant he'd get his ass beat. Sometimes I wish he would turn the other cheek.

    Veronica is taking all of this, one of time. She now realizing that she may not know Scott that she and the others may have thought. She never knew that Scott had this dark side to him and she was at cross roads, with how to feel about this.

Aaron[cont.]: If you don't mind me asking, Ms.Lodge, why do you love him? I can tell that you deeply do, but why?

   Veronica looks up at Aaron and then immediately looks away. She then begins to rub her arms, nervously, as she has never been in a situation like this, where she is struggling with these conflicting feelings.

Veronica: When I first arrived in Riverdale, I kept this facade of being put together and confident but, in reality, I was scared and alone. Everyday, at school, I had to put on a mask and hide, constantly... and then there was Scott. With him I was able to be myself and not hide how I was really feeling. Whenever I'm around him, I can't explain it but I always feel safe.

Aaron: Sounds like my brother picked a keeper.

Veronica: But, recently, he's been so... distant. I understand that he's at Southside high now, but its like he's become a different person and, to be honest... it scares me. I almost don't know who he is, anymore.

Aaron looked down as he knew exactly what she was talking about, concerning Scotts double life, and he didn't want her to get any more suspicious.

Aaron: Well Ms.Lodge,  it's up to you to not only remind him who he is, but to remind him why you fell in-love with him.

As Aaron gets up, to get more tea, Veronica is left at the dining table, wondering what can she do, to remind Scott that he's not alone and that she'll always be there for him.

                  - - - - SOUTHSIDE/NIGHT - - - -
   Meanwhile, at the same time, Scotts car pulls up in front of the Ghoulies hide-out, where he and Sandra interrogated Ghoulie leader Malachi. Scott was told to meet up here, by Jughead, but he wondered why he wanted to meet here. As he puts his car in park, Jughead walks up, to the car, as Scott is getting out.

Scott: Hey, what's up? You said you needed to see me?

Jughead: Yeah. Tall-Boy asked me to contact you.

Scott: Okay, why?

Jughead: Something to do with business.

Scott: Business? What kind of...

   It was at that moment that Scott realized what he was there for.

Scott[cont.]: Serpent business?

    Jughead looks down, without saying a word, which was all the answer Scott needed. Frustrated, Scott begins to walk back to his car just as Jughead pulls on his arm.

Jughead: Scott, wait.

Scott: You know how I feel about this, Jug.

Jughead: I know and believe me, I tried my best to not get you involved. But this may be the only way we stop Riverdale from turning into the Gangs of New York.

Scott: Jug...

Jughead: Just hear him out, please?

   Reluctant to do so but knowing that Jughead has been through a lot, these past couple of days, Scott decides to head into the Ghoulies hide out, with Jughead. The boys walk into the dark and dank hideout, which is still battered that to the Red Knight. As the two look around, suddenly Tall-Boy walks from behind one of the many dark corners, in the hideout.

Tall-Boy: Sit down, you two. Business to discuss.

Jughead: Tall Boy, what the hell is this? Where are we?

???: You're in my house.

Walking out of the back room is Malachi, who is supporting a black eye left by Sandra's kick to the face.

Malachi: It's the House of the Dead.

Jughead: Well, I'm sorry, who the hell are you?

Tall-Boy: Take it easy, Jughead. Malachai speaks for the Ghoulies. The heat on us and our ranks depleted, our tribes need to unite, and that's gonna be easier to do if you two endorse this partnership.

Scott and Jughead look at each other confused as to why would they need to endorse it, especially Scott who isn't even a member.

Jughead: Us? Why us?

Scott: Yeah in case you're not aware, I'm not a part of the Serpents. I have nothing to do with whatever crap you have going on.

Tall-Boy: That maybe true. But the two of you are the sons of Serpent legends. With Jughead being FP's son and you not only being FP's godson, but Mark "The Demon" Tamaki's son. That carries weight, especially with our younger members.

Hearing about his fathers Serpent past never sat right with Scott. Maybe it was that it tarnished the image he had of his father or it was a little built of guilt. No one, not even Scott, knew the answer to that riddle.

Jughead: Tall Boy, they're the reason Southside was even raided. Them and their jingle-jangle. -

Malachi: Chaos is how we thrive. You'd better get used to it.

Jughead: Are you seriously gonna do this to my dad? You're supposed to be his right hand.

Tall-Boy: The Northside declared war today. Your old man ain't here to call the shots. And, yeah, I'm his right hand. That makes me de facto leader here and now. So... things are changing, Jones. Either you change with them... or suffer the consequences.

Scott and Jughead look at each other, when they now realize that they're at a crossroads. They both knew that war, between the South and Northside was fast approaching but they knew aligning with Ghoulies would bring even more chaos. It was even more troubling to Scott because he felt that now his double life, as the Red Knight, would get even more complicated than it already was.

Malachi: Evolve or die, baby. Evolve or die.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 739 40
After spending four years in New York, with his Aunt and Uncle, Peter Parker life was changed forever after getting bitten by a radioactive spider an...
1.5K 4 27
Jughead and Veronica have never been interested to each other romantically, but what will happen if they're left alone together? While Archie and Bet...
80.2K 1.3K 51
"When a picture comes out bad, it's not always the camera or the person taking the picture. Sometimes all you need is a new perspective and you'll ha...
24K 1.2K 49
~ COMPLETED ~ After the encouter they shared at his tralier, The aftermath's catastrophic to them and not only them, everyone around them. What if so...