Master of All Beasts

By Midnight-Ravencrow

"People are afraid of what they don't understand. I realize that humans can lost their humanity on what they... More

1 | His Daughter
2 | Departure
3 | Friend
4 | A Lifetime Companion
Chapter 5 : Alive, In Her New Home
Chapter 6 : Kashi-kun... Gomen'nasai...
Chapter 7 : Turning Five. Cool.
Chapter 8 : Thank You So Much Kashi-nii!
Chapter 9 : Kashi.... You Jerk!
Chapter 10 : Bakashi
Chapter 11 : A Dog-Like Flower
Chapter 12 : The Professional Pervert
Chapter 14 : Sacrifice
Chapter 15 : Rejection
Special - I
Chapter 16 : Hatakes
Chapter 17 : How They Hurt Their Saviour
Chapter 18 : Her Disappearance, His Rage
Chapter 19 : Actions and Reactions
Chapter 20 : Kurama and Kasu
Chapter 21 : When The Father Meet The Brother
Chapter 22 : Don't Challenge A Genius
Chapter 23 : Let's Set The Little Crow Free
Chapter 24 : Mute
Chapter 25 : The Red Angel, The White Pervert, and The Evil Blind Yellow Monster
Chapter 26 : The Deal of The Fox And The Crow
Chapter 27 : Wooden Fox
Chapter 28 : Kurama's Evil Side
Chapter 29 : Kanachitazuha
Chapter 30 : Abilities, Powers, Call It Whatever You Want
Special - II
Chapter 31 : Jōnin Exam
Chapter 32 : Karashi Hatake
Chapter 33 : I'm Officially A What?!
Chapter 34 : Taming
Chapter 35 : Sekki's Story
Chapter 36 : Onwards to Kumogakure!
Chapter 37 : The Dawn Revealed!
Chapter 38 : Targeted By Them. Such Betrayal...
Chapter 39 : Another Jinchūriki. The Redhead, Gaara-kun.
Chapter 40 : Ship
Chapter 41 : Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai
Chapter 42 : Different
Chapter 43 : Busy
Chapter 44 : Team
Chapter 45 : Knowing Ourselves Better
Special - III
Chapter 46 : Incoming Storm
Chapter 47 : Heartbreak
Chapter 48 : Mission
Chapter 49 : Suna
Chapter 50 : Getting Ready
Chapter 51: Exams
Chapter 52 : Sayonara, Shisui.

Chapter 13 : 15th September

16.9K 968 404
By Midnight-Ravencrow

"Psst."

"Psst. Kashi."

"Tick tock tick tock. Wakey wakey Kakashi."

"Knock knock. Knock knock. Anyone's home?"

"Hello~?"

Finally, Kakashi opened his eyes, to meet a pair of bright magenta eyes right in front of his face.

And he did the most rational thing he can do.

He screamed.

And the white haired girl laughed. Why wouldn't she? The sight is funny.

"This is freaking 6 in the morning. You'd better have a good reason for waking me up this early, Ara." He stated as soon as he calmed down.

Sadly, her reply is far from suffice.

"Where's your mask?"

That moment, for the first time in his life, Kakashi almost lost his self-control. He would have already choke the air out of the girl, if he didn't see the necklace around her neck.

"Is that all you want to ask?!"

"No." She answered with a smile.

He let out a sigh. He will never get any straight answer from her, that's for sure.

"Follow me." He stated, as he stood up, exiting the room and entered the kitchen. The girl grinned, following him.

"First, how can you be here? I locked the doors."

"I teleported here."

He sighed, as he made himself a cup of tea.

"Now, what do you want?"

"A hug!" Ara yelled, as she jumped onto Kakashi, and clung on his shoulders.

"W-What?!"

"Happy birthday, Aniki!"

Kakashi froze. He never told her. The only one who knows about his birthday is Minato. And the blonde had sworn to secrecy about it.

"How could you know?" He asked, trying to stay calm.

Ara smiled. "Well, you're my Aniki. Why wouldn't I know simple things like this?"

"... Because you're not my biological sister?"

"Nonsense!" She said with a giggle, "I always want to have a big bro." She said, snuggling into the crook of his neck.

"You know, you're the nicest people I've ever met. Even better than Kisa-kun."

"Who is Kisa-kun?" Kakashi asked curiously. Karasu never told him any details about her old family.

"He's the one who took care of me. People always says that he's a monster. But he's actually a good people. And he has this cool big sword! He even teach me how to use Kirā!"

"Kirā?"

"My axe, remember?"

Kakashi nodded slowly. "Thanks for the 'happy birthday'. Now, stay here and don't break anything. And don't burn my book." He said, giving an emphasize on the last sentence.

Her grin grew wider.

Kakashi took a deep breath.

Seriously.... This girl.....

He shook his head disapprovingly, before entering his room.

*/*\*/*\*

When Kakashi walked out of the room (Now fully dressed. And yes, with his mask on), his jaws fell agape.

Ara is sitting on the table.

With mixer, flour, eggs, sugar, and many more things beside her.

"What is the meaning of all these things?!"

"We'll make breakfast together! What do you think?"

".... And what do you want to make?"

"Cake!"

"... What? Cake? You want to eat cake as breakfast?"

"It's delicious, believe me! You must have a try!"

"... Fine." He finally agreed.

"Yay!" Ara cheered, before she jumped off the table. She put on her eye-patch, before she tied her white hair in a high ponytail.

"Let's get started!" She yelled, before grabbing a large bowl, and motioned Kakashi to come closer.

*/*\*/*\*

When the mixer stopped spinning, Kakashi pulled off the cable, and took the bowl, putting it on the table.

He pulled down his mask, and took of his gloves, before he put his finger into the cake dough and took a little of it.

He licked his finger, and said, "It's delicious."

Karasu's eyes widen. She turned, before glaring at his 'covered-in-sweet' finger, and hit his back.

"You can't do that!" She yelled, as she slapped his hand, "We have to bake it first!"

"Well, this is my birthday cake, right? I can do whatever I want." He stated with a smirk, before he took some more of the dough, and rubbed it on Ara's face.

"Besides, I don't feel like baking it."

Ara pouted, grabbing a handful of the dough.

"I'm the one who teach you how to make this." She said, throwing the dough. It landed right on his silver hair.

He chuckled, rubbing the dough off with his hand, and ruffled her hair with the same hand, causing her hair to be covered with the dough as well.

"Oh, right! This war is so on, Hatake!" She yelled, taking another handful of the dough.

"Is that how you call your Aniki? It hurts, imouto." Kakashi said, wiping away his fake tears.

"So, now I'm officially your imouto?"

"Of course." He replied, rubbing more dough on her face. She pouted again.

"And you can do this to your little sister?"

"A big brother's job is to make fun of his little sister." Kakashi said with a closed eye smile.

Yeah. Closed eye. Because right after those words left his mouth, a handful of dough landed on his face.

"And a little sister's job is to make sure her big brother doesn't stay overconfident." She added, grinning widely.

"Well said, Ara." Kakashi commented, before tackling Ara onto the floor, and started tickling her.

"Ah! S-Stop! Ahahahaha! Ka-Kakashi! Enough!" She shrieked, but Kakashi doesn't stop.

"Well, what's the magic word?"

"Okay, okay! Ahahahaha! Aniki! Please! I'll- Ouww!"

She cried in pain, when her head hit the foot of the table.

"Oh Kami! Ara, sorry! I didn't mean to- " Kakashi's apology was cut off when a bowl fell from the table, and landed on his head.

The bowl with the cake dough.

Kakashi's eyes widen. Ara laughed.

"And that, is called karma!" She exclaimed, giggling.

Kakashi's eye twitched.

Then a drop of the dough fell onto her nose.

The two froze.

Then they both broke into a fit laughter.

*/*\*/*\*

"Okay, I'm done." Karasu said, as she walked out of her room, fully dressed.

"You left some." Kakashi stated, as he walked towards Ara, and pulled out a small piece of dough from her white hair.

"Hypocrite." She muttered, doing the same to his silver hair.

"Since the cake is destroyed, let's just buy one." Kakashi said, as he walked towards the front door. "Let's go, Ara."

They exited the room, and not long after that, they arrived in their destination.

"I want that!" Ara yelled, pointing at a large chocolate cake.

"Ew. Too much chocolate. I prefer that one." Kakashi replied, pointing at a strawberry cake.

"No. Strawberries are gross! Even worse than tomato!"

"How can they be gross? They're delicious."

"Yeah, they're delicious. But they're gross in cakes!" She exclaimed.

"What's the difference?"

"They lost their sourness!"

"How about this one? Lemon, strawberry, cheese."

Karasu froze. Lemon... Cheese...

"Deal!" She practically screamed,  causing everyone in the room to stop whatever they're doing, and turned at her, cracking a smile at the sight. A 5-years old girl having a piggy back ride on her brother's back, looking for a cake.

"Well,how much is it?" Kakashi asked, pulling out his wallet.

"That would be 100 ryō."

Ara grinned. She can afford that.

She pulled out her own wallet, and gave the money to the shop owner.

"Here. It's on me." She said.

"But Ara-"

"Today is your birthday,Aniki." she said, as she took the change from the man,

"I will pay. That's final."

Kakashi sighed, as he took the box, with the cake in it.

"Fine. Let's just eat, imouto."

With that, they made their way back to the house.

*/*\*/*\*

"As much as I love how today went, I have a request." Kakashi said.

Ara looked up. "What is it?"

"For the next years... Don't celebrate my birthday."

"... Why, Aniki?"

"It's just... I don't like celebration."

"Alright." Ara said, much to Kakashi's shock, "But you mustn't celebrate mine either."

Kakashi stayed silent.

"The day when I was born, is the same day when my mother's dead. I hate it. Back to my old family, we never celebrate it. Everyone will give me their presents, and then they will let me have my time alone for a day. And Otou-sama will lock himself in his room."

Kakashi sighed. "And you're okay with that?"

At this question, Ara looked down.

"Yeah." she muttered, before shaking her head lightly, "I mean, I'm already used to it."

Kakashi's gaze softened, as he ruffled the girl's hair, and cracked a small smile.

"We have a deal, then."

*/*\*/*\*

Kakashi let out a soft sigh as he slammed his body onto the bed.

Thinking about the day, he let out a small chuckle.

That was the most amazing birthday celebration he has ever had.

Especially since he hasn't had any fun for a long time.

After Ara had left, he visited his teammates, and told them everything about the girl.

He chuckled at the memory, as he slipped his hand under the pillow.

Then he froze.

Slowly, he pulled out a small box.

He opened it, and a small smile crept onto his face.

'Happy 14th birthday Aniki! Hope you got a girlfriend soon! ~Ara' the note said.

Under the note, is a necklace. The pendant shaped like a small scarecrow, with a crow on its head.

And then there's another note.

'I kept my chakra here, just like how you did to my necklace. In case if something bad happen, I will help! That's what siblings are for, right?'

He sighed, putting on the necklace.

"Arigatō, imouto."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 438 74
After a major mission went horribly wrong, the Leaf shinobi were ordered to retreat and abandon those left behind, even if it meant leaving teammates...
86.5K 2.5K 27
{Sakura Haruno Fanfiction} No longer is she a Konoha kunoichi, but now an S-rank rogue. Her sacrifice leading others to believe that she is nothing...
187K 5.9K 66
An experiment subject. That's all Yoru's life was defined as until she escaped Orochimaru's lethal experiments. Her lust for blood along with an acci...
14.2K 318 7
Naruto hated being powerless. He hated everyone in the village for something he had no couldn't control over. One day after being at the brink of dea...