Good Cop Gone Bad ~ Rewritten

Od haveachickenugget

An FBI agent who gets an opportunity to move to Italy to be an agent there. Of course she takes it right away... Viac

•intro•
1| normal
2| addiction
3| complications
4| trouble
5| offer
6| masquerade
7| break
8| job
9| adjusting
11| lover
12| battle
13| secret
14| danger
15| surrender
16| crush
17| denial
18| truth
19| progress
20| couple
21|double
22| promise
23| nap
24| emergency
25| stalker
26| killer
27| until i found you
28| famiglia
29| verità
30| secrets
31| news
32| unwanted
33| greedy
34| fights
35| injure
36| broken
37| lifetime
38| lost
39| innamorato
40| meet the love of your life
41| il funerale
42| nuovo
43| close
44| identify
45| breaking
46| shattered
47| love
48| torture
49| realizzazione

10| dark paradise

146 3 6
Od haveachickenugget

•Matteo Rossi•
W/ mature content

Melody.

Her name means melody. It's literally translation is air but the meaning is melody. It suits her amazingly. It's beautiful and elegant.

We started up a conversation about our lives. I of course didn't tell her much about mine. But she told me that she grew up here in Italy before moving to the United States and she recently moved back here for work. Although she didn't tell me what she does for work.

My hand rested on her waist as we talked and it all felt natural. I wanted her to keep talking, I wanted to hear her whole life story, but I also felt stupid. It never turns serious, most of these girls see me in the vip section and assume I am rich, thinking they can get something out of me. It is always just a one night stand before I leave. But this girl wanted to talk, and she wanted to listen to me talk. About anything, and she was kind, not snobby or purposefully flirty in any way. It was odd.

It is getting extremely late. A while ago, I moved us over from the railing where everyone could see us to a more secluded part of the VIP section.

It's getting very late now, and I'm sure that it's the lateness of the hour, but I get the sudden urge to kiss her. I wait for a pause in the conversation. She's looking right into my eyes. Hers are so mesmerizing, dark brown, so wide, and her lashes are so long.

I suck in a deep breath before going for the kiss. She freezes for a moment, not doing anything back. Does she not want this?

Then suddenly she wraps her arms around my neck and starts kissing back with the same fervor. I groan into her mouth and grip her waist, bringing her even closer to me. It felt so natural, nothing was forced, and she felt so goddamn intoxicating. She tasted like chocolate covered strawberries. I don't even know how I could recognize that, but it felt amazing.

Her hands were in my hair, and I walked until I had her pinned up against a wall. When we pulled apart, her lips were red and we were both breathing heavily. "You know carino, you may be used to getting what you want easily but if you really want this to continue any further you are going to have to work for it." She said teasingly. And she called me cute.

"Well melodia, you'll soon find out how much of a hard worker I am." I replied with a smirk. Her eyes widened slightly, making me chuckle. I knew what I wanted, and I knew just what I was going to do to get it. And I knew she wanted it too.

I smashed my lips onto hers once more. I ran my hands down to her ass and gave it a small squeeze. She gasped and I pushed my tongue into her mouth. She moaned a bit as her hand brushed against my crotch. I groaned and could feel her smile against my lips. She knows exactly what she's doing.

We took a breather once more and she asked "And where exactly are you going to showcase these hardworking skills of yours?" I chuckled before grabbing my car keys.

"Let me take you somewhere," I replied. I could tell she was a bit hesitant. "Only if you want to." I reassured her. She took my hand and I lead her back downstairs. She said goodbye to the people she had been with and then texted someone, saying it was her sister before we left.

In the car, I couldn't help but notice her reaction to it. Yes, it's a very nice car, but I had never met anyone with that reaction to it. Maybe because everyone I know is already accustomed to it. I don't know what kind of life she's lead.

I have my hand resting on her upper thigh as she messes around with the radio. She eventually stops it when 'Dark Paradise' by Lana Del Rey starts playing. I mentally smirked to myself when I got an idea. I raised my hand higher until I reached the hem of her underwear. Her breath hitched a bit as my fingers went past the fabric.

I ran a finger along her slit, then went a little further, almost immediately finding her clit as she began to squirm and breathe heavier. As I started rubbing slowly, she was already soaking wet.

I'm going to take her to my penthouse, but I don't think I can wait any longer. "We aren't there yet," I told her, she nodded and after a moment I said "Take them off." I pulled the hem of her underwear, making it snap back. She obeyed right away, lifting her hips and sliding them down her legs before handing them to me. I placed them on the gear shift and my hand slid back between her legs.

She spread her legs even more and I smirked at her willingness. "Lift your hips, melodia," I said. Once she did, I pulled her dress up, bunching it around her waist, leaving her bottom half bare.

My hand lowered to her clit, pressing on it roughly. She inhaled a sharp breath and her hand gripped my arm roughly. I started rubbing her clit in circles, going at a slow pace at first, her whimpers barely audible.

Then, my thumb went to her clit while my middle and ring finger snaked down, entering her, starting to slowly pump in and out of her.
I payed attention to the road perfectly as my hand stayed playing with her, her moans becoming loud as I started going faster. Her whimpering had me gripping the steering wheel so hard my knuckles were turning white and my fingers started slamming into her at a much fast pace. I needed to fuck her. Bury my cock so deep inside of her all she could say was my name, over and over again.

We're only about five minutes away from the penthouse now, but I'm about to lose my fucking mind. I played with her clit even faster now, and she moaned so loudly. "Oh. Matteo, please." she begged, moaning my name. She was making this even harder now. "I need to come. Please let me come." She repeated it over and over. I said no and began going even faster. She was now grinding on my fingers, moving her hips in the hope to get more. I could feel her movements against my hand and I was already rock hard. Aria is going to be the death of me. I might lose my fucking mind if I'm not inside of her within the next hour.

"Five more minutes, melodia. Can you do it? Can you hold it in?" I said, my voice husky, my fingers still moving at a steady pace inside of her.

"Oh fuck." she moaned out as I kept going, still not allowing her to finish. Now only a minute away from the penthouse, she was practically shaking and I was probably the hardest I've ever been in my life.

I parked the car and stopped my movements, pulling my fingers out of her. She whimpered at the loss and I chuckled. "Don't worry melodia. You'll definitely be coming multiple times tonight." I teased as she was catching her breath. I pulled her dress back down to its original state. I grabbed her underwear from the gear shift and put them in my pocket. My fingers were glistening after having spent around 15 minutes inside of her. I put them in my mouth and sucked them clean, eagerly tasting her. I looked over to see her staring at me with lust filled eyes. I grabbed her by the chin and smashed my lips onto hers, immediately sticking my tongue in her mouth. She did the same and then we pulled away.

I got out of the car, and went over to her side, opening the door for her. I grabbed her hand and helped her get out, leading her to the entrance of the building. The shock on her face when we entered is something I might not ever be able to forget.

I took her to the top floor where my penthouse is and as soon as we went in, I grabbed her ass and picked her up, setting her on the kitchen counter. We began making out once more and I began pressing my crotch against her, both of us moaning. I pull apart just to say "If at any point tonight, you want me to stop because I'm hurting you or you're uncomfortable, or anything, just say 'red' and I'll stop. I only want you to enjoy tonight."

She nodded. "Yes sir."

"Good girl." I groaned into her ear and picked her up once more, her arms wrapping around my neck. I kept my hands on her ass, hers were in my hair as I moved down to her neck. I was leaving butterfly kisses everywhere before settling on one spot, leaving a hickey. I took her to the master bedroom and set her down on the floor. "Strip." I said and she did. She very slowly unzipped her dress and let it fall to the ground, leaving her in only a black lacy bra, similar to the black lacy underwear that was still in my pocket. She took that off as well and let it fall, leaving her bare. She is without a doubt the most beautiful human being I have ever seen. And I thought that before I even talked to her.

I took my tie off and began unbuttoning my shirt. "Give me your wrists." I commanded and she obeyed once more. "Good girl." I repeated and she smirked at me. I tied her wrists together with my tie and laid her down on the bed. I took the tie and then tied it to the bed frame. "Does it hurt?" I asked.

"No" she replied softly and I nodded. "Do something Matteo, please I need something. Touch me. Please." She begged, and even began rubbing her thighs together. Most likely the aftermath of me edging her in the car.

"Patience melodia. You will have me soon enough." I replied with a smile. I hovered over her and took her lips in mine once more before going down to her neck, leaving more marks, then to her collarbone, the swell of her breasts and even further down. Her thighs were too close together so I grabbed one in each hand and spread them apart. I reached her pussy lips and quickly found my way to her clit. I latched onto her with my mouth and she moaned right away.

I licked from her entrance to her clit multiple times before plunging my tongue into her entrance. I took a finger and began rubbing her clit as well and at this point, she was a moaning mess. And honestly, it is the hottest thing I have ever heard.

"Oh fuck. Oh Matteo. Please-" she moaned. She yelled when I softly hit her clit.  "Oh fuck." she moaned "Sir please. It feels so good, don't stop, please." She begged and I smirked. I continued doing what I was before, my free hand reaching up and playing with her nipples. She was moaning and I looked up, I could see her pulling at her restraint, her hand so tightly grasped around the tie that her knuckles were white.

I took my other hand which was rubbing her clit and brought it down, suddenly plunging three fingers into her. She let out another loud moan and I latched onto her clit, sucking harshly. She gasped and her legs started to shake.

"Fuck, please. I need to come. Please let me come." She groaned and I chuckled against her. She couldn't hold it anymore as she came. I kept my movements at the same pace, not letting her orgasm come to an end. I kept lapping up her come as it continued spilling out of her. Her legs shook uncontrollably around my head as I finally stopped.

I hovered over her once more, immediately kissing her neck. I quickly took off my remaining clothes as I was leaving marks all over Aria's body. When I was done, I went back up and kissed her on the lips, allowing her to taste herself for the second time tonight.

I pulled away from the kiss just to ask "Can I fuck you, melodia?" she looked directly into my eyes, her own dark brown eyes were wide and lust filled. She nodded her permission as I got up from the bed. She stared at me as I walked across the room, wide eyed and wanting more. I got a condom from one of the drawers, quickly opening it and rolling it on.

At this point, I'm so fucking hard it hurts. I climb on the bed once more, slowly aiming my cock towards her entrance. I ran it along her slit a few times and she began whimpering. I pushed even further and started teasing her clit with the tip.

She gasped then begged. "God, I need you. Please, put it in already." she whines. Everything she does in such a fucking turn on, and hearing those specific words coming from her sexy ass mouth were driving me out of my mind. I slowly started pushing into her and she winced, pulling at the tie that was restraining her. I stopped, letting her adjust for a few seconds. "Keep going." she whispered and I complied as I went all the way in. She moaned loudly and signaled for me to start moving.

I started thrusting slowly, although her moans were encouraging me to go faster. I sped up quickly and we were both moaning and whimpering like crazy. She feels so goddamn good wrapped around me, clenching around my cock every few thrusts as if she was holding back from something.

I wanted her to touch me so fucking bad, her lips on mine, her hands on my back, everywhere and anywhere she wanted. "M-mo" she mumbled, not able to get the full word out. Then she almost screamed. "More! Matteo please, don't hold back. Fuck." she moaned, throwing her head back onto the pillow, her hands clenched so tight her nails were digging into the palms of her hands.

I am just about to lose control. This girl will be the death of me. She wants it just  as bad as I do, and even if it'll only be one night, I never want it to end. I went faster and harder, pounding into her, the bed frame was hitting the wall with each thrust, and her moans were getting louder by the second.

Her eyes were shut, her head thrown back, and her legs shaking. I know she's getting close, and I am too.

I reached a hand up and untied her hands. They quickly went around to my back, her nails clawing into my back. The pain inflicted more pleasure and I'm sure neither of us will last much longer.

"Fuck." I moaned into her ear before latching onto her neck. "Such a good fucking girl. You like that? You like me being inside of you? You like it rough, melodia. You're so fucking beautiful." She moaned at my words and her hands went down my back, which I'm sure would leave marks.

"I'm so close." she whimpered.

"Fuck me too melodia. Come with me." I kissed her softly as we both orgasmed right then. I slowly stopped my movements, but the kiss intensified. I had pulled out but I could feel myself getting hard again. Fucking hell.

I gripped her waist roughly as she stuck her tongue in my mouth, neither of us wanting to let go. When we did pull away, she bit my bottom lip, which had me groaning. I very quickly discarded the condom, and went back to her.

I began kissing her neck, more eager than ever. "I'm nowhere near being done with you yet, melodia." I said to her and she looked at me with pure lust. Her hands in my hair as I kissed her neck made me want to do crazy things to her. "Are you on the pill?" I asked and she nodded softly. "Good, because I definitely was not anticipating this and that was the only condom I had. But are you sure you want to continue?" I asked, and this time she nodded profusely. I chuckled and continued as I was before reaching a hand down and playing with her clit. She moaned and began bucking her hips into my hand, desperate for more. "Patience melodia." I said, but she kept going, moaning and whining, showing me just how much she wanted it.

I flipped her over onto her stomach and smacked her ass. She moaned loudly when my hand made contact with her skin. My dick was rock hard once more and I couldn't hold back anymore. I gripped her hips roughly and thrusted into her again. She screamed out my name, and it quickly turned into a moan.

I began thrusting, not even daring to go slow. I was going harder than earlier if that was even possible. I was whimpering at this point, the pleasure was consuming me quickly. Having her wrapped around me felt like a fucking dream. She was mumbling incoherent words now, not being able to fully get them out, a few moans mixed in as well. I slowed down a bit to make sure it wasn't the safe word she was saying and if it was okay to keep going the way I was.

She basically immediately understood and signaled to keep going the way I was. I smirked to myself and did just that. I leaned forward and softly bit her neck, my cock still thrusting deep inside of her at a quick pace. I could hear the bed frame hitting the wall at the same pace I was fucking her, as well as our moans and whimpers, and the sounds of our skin slapping against each other.

She was gripping the bed sheets with all her might and one of my hands went up, intertwining my fingers with hers, pressing them deeper into the sheets. "Oh." She moaned loudly. "It feels so good, sir. Please don't stop." I'm going to lose my fucking mind. It feels so fucking good, she wants me to keep going, and when she calls me sir, she makes my dick twitch, and I know she can probably feel it.

My other hand went down and began rubbing her clit. She clenched around me and came again, without warning. Her legs were shaking, she was gripping my cock with all the strength she had.

I kept going as she rode out her orgasm and I got closer to mine. I leaned up a bit and brought her up with me, both of us on our knees on the bed as I kept thrusting up into her from behind. Our fingers were still intertwined as I brought her and up to her nipple. "Play with it, melodia." I commanded and she obeyed. I played with her other one as my other hand was on her clit, and I kept my pace, thrusting hard and fast.

She was moaning so loud, her head thrown back onto my shoulder, my lips on her neck, occasionally moaning into her ear.

"Are you close again, melodia? Are you going to come on my cock again? Or do you need me to go even harder?" I teased and she groaned, her hips rotating, bringing her body even closer to mine.

"Oh fuck yes." She moaned. "I'm so close please, I need more, I'm so close." she whined and I smirked to myself. I played with her clit even faster, began pounding up into her even harder and bit her neck.

Her whole body was shaking as she squirted everywhere, all over my cock. "Fuck I'm going to come." I groaned into her ear before releasing inside of her, my come coating her walls as we both rode out our orgasms. She let her head fall forward as she tried catching her breath.

I slowly pulled out of her, making us both wince. A mixture of both of our come was leaking out of her, down her thighs. We both caught our breath before I laid her down on the bed, then laying down next to her. She looked completely exhausted and honestly so was I. It is past 4 am at this point and I just wanted to go to sleep.

I wrapped an arm around Aria and pulled her all the way to me. We lay there for over ten minutes, recovering from the orgasms before she spoke up. "I need to get cleaned up, Matteo." she said softly, her voice slightly hoarse. She tapped my arm and went to try to get up but her body collapsed back down.

"I'll clean you up myself, melodia don't worry, I just need to recover from all the activities we did just now." I said jokingly and she giggled, wrapping an arm around me as well. After a few more minutes, I got up out of bed and picked her up, taking her to the restroom.

I sat her on the counter and got a few damp towels, cleaning her off softly. "Do you want me to make you a bath, melodia? Or just take a shower? I'll leave you alone of course, just tell me how you want me to prepare it." I said and she smiled.

"You don't have to." She said and I chuckled.

"But I'm going to." I replied and her smile widened even more.

"Just a shower is fine." She said and I nodded. I asked what temperature she would like the water and set it to her specifications so it could warm up as I put her hair in a ponytail, and brought her some clothes. I have some clothes here although I'm rarely ever here. I only ever come here If I am working extremely late and don't feel like driving home. I only spend about one night here maybe every other month, and I've never brought anyone here.

I brought her a white button up because it's all I have. I get dressed myself with some random clothes I found and then switched out the bed sheets so we could get some comfortable sleep. To be completely honest, I have never spent the night like this with someone, and I have no clue what I'm like in my sleep so I'm a little nervous but I'm sure it will be fine.

"Matteo!" I hear Aria call out for me, so I head to the bathroom quickly as I had just finished getting everything ready.

"Sì, Melodia?" I ask as I walk in, seeing the shower curtain open, a white towel wrapped around her body as she's just standing there.

"I need a little help." she giggles. I smile at her and walk towards her, picking her up. I once again place her on the counter and put the shirt on her, then taking down her hair and putting it in a braid. Lia taught me how when we were younger. "How do you know how to braid?" she asked.

"My little sister taught me a while back and I just never forgot how I guess." I explained and she smiled widely. I took her back to bed, laying her down under the sheets and covering her in them. I lay down with her. "Buonanotte melodia." I say, pressing a single kiss onto her cheek.

"Buonanotte Matteo."

•••••

uhm. so yeah. 3000+ words of pure smut. and there will be a small little scene in the next chapter but i really owe it bc i robbed the readers a lot in the original 😅

mb guys it just made me uncomfortable at the time 😭

also, if it's bad, don't say anything for the next 7-14 business days bc i'm not emotionally ready to hear that.

anyways bye bye

~elle 🌸

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

4K 269 38
She's formidable. He's resolute. Hailing from starkly contrasting backgrounds and families with unexpected values and priorities. Despite daunting ob...
624 14 18
18+ only She has had a great life with her wonderful family in her hometown of San Diego ca since she was born. She had an amazing life with her fam...
2.1K 51 21
A poor girl who leaves her country to go abroad for her higher studies.Leaving her family to make her own life. Gets trapped by the mafia. A person w...
142K 4.5K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...