Hatefully Yours

By _silverrstarr_

Jeon Jungkook and Kang Aesira used to be best friends back when they were kids, but things changed. He turned... More

𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓
𝑫𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
1| 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑵𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒔
2 | 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕
3| 𝑼𝒏𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕
5| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏
6| 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑬𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔
7| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝑾𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔 𝑨𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅
8| 𝑨 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆
9| 𝑼𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔
10| 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑶𝒖𝒕
11| 𝑬𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕
12| 𝑯𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑬𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔
13| 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒂
14| 𝑯𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔
15| 𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔
16| 𝑺𝒑𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆
17| 𝑭𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒔
18| 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒙𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒓𝒚
19| 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓
20| 𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚
21 | 𝑹𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
22 | 𝑼𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔
23 | 𝑴𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈
24 | 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝑹𝒊𝒔𝒆
25 | 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔
26 | 𝑼𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔
27 | 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑶𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
28 | 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔
29 | 𝑭𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆
30 | 𝑫𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆, 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒂, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
31 | 𝑾𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓
32 | 𝑵𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒔
33 | 𝑭𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆
34 | 𝑶𝒍𝒅 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒔, 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔
35 | 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔
36 | 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒚
37 | 𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕 𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔
38| 𝑹𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒖𝒏
39| 𝑻𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒅

4| 𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

79 3 0
By _silverrstarr_

"Umma," I began with a hint of frustration while meticulously folding my clothes into the suitcase, "I still don't understand why you won't let me stay here alone. I am going to be eighteen soon."

Anticipation surged within me for the upcoming two weeks, albeit for a specific reason - Aesira. My resolve was unwavering; I was determined to win her heart before our high school journey concluded. Aesira possessed an extraordinary spirit, one that matched my own unwavering determination. I knew I had my methods of achieving my desires, and these two weeks presented a golden opportunity. However, a longing for the comforts of home gnawed at me.

Umma chuckled, her laughter filling the room, as she replied, "Because I wouldn't have a house to come back to. God knows what would happen if I left the house in your hands."

With a wry smile, I retorted sarcastically, "Thanks, Umma. I appreciate you trusting me."

Her response was lighthearted yet stern, "Sorry, kook, but I know what you are like."

I couldn't blame her for her skepticism; she had, after all, taken away the keys to the house. If I were left to my own devices, I'd likely skip school altogether, have girls over every night, and host parties on a nightly basis. Graduating required me to tread carefully in the realm of academics, despite my aversion to it.

"Fine," I grumbled in reluctant agreement.

"Maybe it will give you and Aesira a chance to sort things out," Umma suggested optimistically.

"Umma, me and Aesira will probably never be friends again," I confessed, a tinge of sadness in my voice. "I'm sure she hates me and wishes me dead."

She sighed, shaking her head, and uttered, "I will never understand what happened between you two."

The truth was painful but undeniable; I had transformed into a complete jackass, treating Aesira poorly, and she despised individuals like that. It was my fault that we were no longer friends, but revealing that to my mother was out of the question.

"That doesn't mean you can't ever be friends again," she sighed again. "I always thought you two would end up together, I mean, Minsi and I always thought you guys would."

Quickly dispelling her notion, I replied, "Nope! She's not my type, and I'm pretty sure I'm not her type."

This was a blatant lie; Aesira was everyone's type. She possessed an exquisite beauty, a tantalizing figure, and confidence that radiated from her. Aesira was friendly and accepting of all, be it jocks, cheerleaders, geeks, or bad boys and girls. She harbored no judgments and was quick to defend anyone facing mistreatment. Her reputation spanned all grades, from freshmen to seniors. Aesira was no angel, but her wild side only added to her allure.

"You're definitely lying now," Umma laughed. "You're pretty foolish not to be attracted to her."

I shrugged, explaining, "I prefer girls with short hair."

Aesira sported long hair, but I truly didn't care about a girl's hairstyle; if she was up for some fun, that was sufficient for me.

"Well, if you insist, now hurry up and finish packing," she teased. "Dinner will be ready soon."

Umma exited the room and headed downstairs. I couldn't help but laugh at myself; I held deep affection for my mother. She was an extraordinary woman. I had expected her to crumble when Appa left, particularly since I had been so callous during that tumultuous period. I had even unfairly placed blame on her.

Yet, she had persevered, managing her job and maintaining the household while still making time for me. My respect for her was immense. Oddly enough, though, my attitude towards other girls differed greatly, as I had a reputation for being a jerk, which some inexplicably seemed to find appealing.

I ensured that I had everything I needed for the upcoming weeks, despite Umma's hint that it might extend beyond that. Letting out a groan, I dropped my bag on the floor and descended to join Umma for dinner.

"Can I help?" I offered upon entering the kitchen.

"Could you get that plate, please, kook?" Umma requested.

"Sure thing," I replied, retrieving plates from the cabinets.

"Are you going out tonight, or can you stay in and spend the night with your Umma?" she inquired.

Smiling, I answered, "Yeah, sure thing, I can stay in for the night."

"Good, because I won't see you for a couple of weeks," she revealed.

"I know, Umma," I said, the thought of spending quality time with her for the night growing on me. I don't mind staying in for one night if it makes my Umma happy. I'll sneak out later.

We settled down for dinner, a ritual that Umma cherished, attempting to bring us together every night. I complied on some occasions, recognizing her desire to keep tabs on my life.

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧Enjoying the story?Follow me on Instagram
@_girl.imaqueen_
for exclusive behind-the-scenes content, updates on new chapters, and more! Let's connect beyond the pages.
See you there!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1.3K 52
Choi Y/n and Jeon Jungkook are class fellows, studying at Seoul's National School. Y/n is madly in love with Jungkook ever since the day she saw him...
219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
44.1K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
298K 8.4K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...