Addicting Sins | ๐’˜๐’๐’˜

By lovablelies

๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ Spin-off gxg โ€ข wlw โ€ข studxstud/studxmasc Nine years later, Angel Pearce-Ford is... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
48.
49.
50. | Bonus
51. | Bonus
52. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
53. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
Sequel?! / Fun Facts!
Deleted Scenes
Update On Sequel!

47.

4.8K 165 36
By lovablelies

Havoc

*A Week Later*

Twitter

'Personally I think Angel and Dominique never broke up. They probably were taking a break from media after their relationship backfired'

'They're so cute together'

'There's no face! No one even knows if that's Angel in the picture!'

'Dominique is just trolling probably...'

"DomxAngel are sooo hot'

'All of y'all are bandwagons! Just a month ago DomxAngel was receiving hate. Now they're being glorified?!'

'I hope my wife's arm is okay :('

'They're soooo fucking sexy together. Wishing I was Toni...'

'OMGGG are they back together?!'

*Meanwhile...*

3:08AM

I slowly turned the knob to the front door, shutting it very quietly. I kept all lights off as I tipped toed through the place, careful not to wake Niya up.

I approached my room door. Just as I was about to turn the doorknob, the living room light cut on. "Dominique!" Niya's voice startled me.

"Huh- wha- nothing!" I panicked as I turned around.

Niya slowly stood up from the couch and walked over to me. "And where have you been?" she asked while crossing her arms. "Um, nowhere." I said, attempting to hide my book bag.

"You think you're grown?" Niya asked me. "I am grown." I stated. "Oh? Yet, you're sneaking into your own apartment?" Niya questioned.

I rolled my eyes a little.

"And why? Because you're LITTLE ass is out doing shit that you know you ain't got no business doing." Niya continued. "Is that right?" she then asked.

"Okay! I was with my ex, Angel. I was with Angel." I quickly broke.

It's not my fault, Niya was lowkey kind of scary.

"Mm-mm-mm. Just pitiful. Look at you. Your hair's all over the place, hickeys on your neck, easy accessible clothes-" Niya's rant was cut off by the sound of Taymar laughing in the kitchen.

Niya suddenly started laughing too. I stood there silently, very much confused.

"You're so unserious bro." Taymar laughed, walking over to us. "No! It was you! I was doing just fine until you fucking laughed." Niya smiled.

"Nah, cause why you do her like that?" Taymar chuckled. Niya laughed a little while turning to Taymar.

"Why you let her talk to you like that? She's not that much older than you bro." Taymar chuckled. "That doesn't matter. She recognize, that's why." Niya spoke.

"Anyways." I mockingly chuckled.

I then opened my room door and walked inside. Immediately Ace ran up to me, jumping around in excitement.

"Hi baby, hi!" I smiled while picking him up. "I missed you." I kissed him then massaged and rubbed him a little. Ace smiled largely as his tail wagged. "You're so cute." I chuckled, kissing him.

I continued to play with Ace, laying on the floor as he jumped around. "Stop." I laughed as he kept jumping on my upper chest.

Ace and I were interrupted when my phone started ringing. I sighed while grabbing it.

Then I saw it was Angel and smiled a little.

"Hel-" I started to answer but was quickly cut off. "Dominique!" Angel firmly said. "...yes?" I quietly answered. "What I tell you?" Angel asked.

Before I could answer, she started talking again. "I told you to tell me when you got home safely!" Angel stated. "Oh...my bad, I got ambushed and then I started playing with Ace." I explained.

"Mhm. Got me over here worried and shit." Angel expressed.

"Aw. You care about me." I smiled as I rolled over on my stomach and started kicking my feet.

"Whatcha doing?" I continued to smile while kicking my feet. "Just got finished showering and now I'm cleaning my strap and rose." Angel bluntly answered.

"...then I gotta wash and change these sheets. You was squirting like crazy tonight. Fuuck!" Angel sighed.

"I don't know. That strap and rose combo just hit different. Shit feels so fucking good." I groaned.

"Not your ass having flashbacks." Angel teased. "Shut up..." I chuckled a little while closing my eyes, continuing to have flashbacks.

My reminiscing was soon interrupted by Ace licking my face. "Noo, stop!" I immediately rolled away while laughing. Ace attempted to follow me so I quickly stood up.

"What the hell is going on?" Angel wondered. "Ace tryna lick my face. He need to chill..." I chuckled.

"Let me say hi." Angel gasped.

I bent down to Ace and he began running and jumping around, trying to play. "No, come here." I said, attempting to get his attention with kissy like noises. Ace continued trying to play.

"Ace! Stop it. Come say hi to your deadbeat mother." I told him.

"Fuck you mean deadbeat?! You're the one not allowing me to see him!" Angel immediately spoke. "Yea but, you ain't even put up a fight." I stated.

"The way you be going hard to get into my pants, is the way you need to be with your son." I continued.

"Dominique. Shut up. Let me talk to Ace." Angel sighed.

I rolled my eyes while letting Angel talk to Ace. Ace seemed to recognize her voice as he jumped around with his tongue out.

"Oh! And I need $100 in child support. That covers his food, new bed and the two times I had to take him to the vet." I explained. "You're funny." Angel chuckled.

"I'm serious." I spoke. "Mhm. Goodnight Dom." Angel responded.

"Are you gonna send me the money?" I asked. "Goodnight." Angel dragged out before hanging up the phone. I rolled my eyes before stripping.

I went to shower and get ready for bed.

Once I finished everything and was laying in my bed, I went through my notifications that accumulated while I was in the shower.

I smiled a little to myself when I saw that Angel had cashapp me $200. 'For MY son' the transaction was titled. I chuckled a little to myself. I then heart the transaction.

~♥︎~

*Four Hours Later*

I leaned on my hand, drifting off for the hundredth time while sitting at the front desk. I was definitely at work...falling asleep. This is what my ass gets for being grown last night.

"Excuse me. Excuse me!" an annoying voice spoke. "Hm?" I slowly opened my eyes. I saw some blonde standing at the desk.

"One of your treadmills is broken." she spoke in an annoying ass, high pitch voice.

"Okay?" I responded. "Are you not gonna fix it?" she asked. "Lady I work at the front desk. Back there don't got nothing to do with me." I stated.

"Well then point me in the direction of someone who can help." the woman placed her hand on her hip. "There's literally a customer service desk back there." I sighed.

"Oh...fine then." she rolled her eyes before walking off.

I shook my head a little while leaning back in my seat. I uncontrollably yawned. A groan left my mouth as I rest my head back. Before I knew it, my ass was sleep again.

"Hey! Excuse me, we need help." someone spoke rather loudly while repeatedly tapping the desk. I quickly snapped out of my sleep.

"What?" I sighed while scooting closer to the desk.

"Our cards aren't scanning and then we tried using the app but that's not working either." some brunette explained. "Yea, could you just look us up in the system?" a brown guy, who I assumed was her boyfriend asked.

I'd rather not.

"What's the name?" I mumbled tiredly. "Excuse me?" the brunette questioned. "The name." I said loudly.

"Oh, sorry. You were talking kind of low there." she chuckled. I gave her a blank stare in return.

The guy gave me his name and then the woman gave me hers before going on an unnecessary rant. "...but yea pretty soon you'll have to find me under a different last name. You know, since we're getting married." she continued, smiling.

I nodded with an uninterested smile on my face. I thought that would let her know to shut up but she just kept talking.

"You guys can go ahead." I finally cut her off. I didn't wanna seem rude but she kept talking.

Once the two finally walked off, I put my head down and started contemplating my life choices.

Suddenly, the sound of someone putting their things down next to me caught my attention. I slightly lift my head up and saw Jonathan sitting his stuff down and getting situated.

"Jonathan!" I immediately jumped up and threw my arms around him. "Oh, Jonathan I missed you so much." I hugged him tighter.

"Okay geez, back up off me before Carlo walks up in here and sees you all on me. He's gonna think I'm not available. You know today's his leg day." Jonathan expressed.

"Uh, excuse me? I thought you cared about me." I crossed my arms. "I do, you know Ima always put you first bae." Jonathan chuckled, sitting down.

"Wait, never mind. Actually, I just remembered I'm mad at you." Jonathan turned his back to me.

"Why?" I dragged out.

"I happened to open Twitter and Tiktok last night and I saw some things...You're cheating on me with your ex?!" Jonathan questioned. "What? What are you talking bout?" I scratched my head.

"I should've known what they say about studs are true. Ima just stick to guys." Jonathan shook his head. "Jonathan!" I chuckled.

Just then, Jonathan's crush walked into the center.

"There goes your man. Say something." I discreetly mumbled. "No, I can't. I'm scared." Jonathan whispered. "Of what? Just say hi or good morning." I whispered.

"I can't." Jonathan whispered, hiding his face and acting like he was doing something important on the desktop.

"Hey y'all, good morning." Carlo spoke while scanning his membership card. Jonathan did a quick, awkward wave. I rolled my eyes at him. "Good morning." I then smiled at Carlo.

Carlo looked at Jonathan, a bit confused for a short second then continued walking.

Once he was out of sight, Jonathan turned to look at me with a smile on his face. I did not return it whatsoever.

"You really piss me off." I told him.

"How does me remaining manless piss you off?" Jonathan questioned. "Because, he was right there. He literally said, hey y'all! You could've at least said good morning." I stated.

"Maybe next time." Jonathan smiled. "Do better." I shook my head.

"Anyways, I have to shit. Can you cover for me?" I asked. "Yes." Jonathan laughed a little. "Thank you to my man." I smiled. "Dom-" Jonathan gave me a look.

I laughed a little while getting up and walking away.

Over the duration of my time working here, Jonathan and I have surprisingly become close. Maybe it's the fact we share similar experiences or the fact that I'm the only person he talks to. Whatever it is, I consider him more than just a coworker now.

"Johnny boy." I teased while walking back to the front desk after a much needed bathroom break.

Jonathan didn't respond but gave me a side eye.

"Don't do that." I told him. Jonathan laughed a little before sighing in distress. "What?" I asked, sitting down.

"Teach me your ways. How do you usually approach women?" Jonathan wondered. "I don't." I chuckled. "What do you mean?" Jonathan asked.

"Women approach me 99 percent of the time. I only press women if they're playing hard to get. Sometimes I have to take a more subtle approach though, like with my ex, soon to be wife." I explained.

"...delulu. Anyways, school me." Jonathan sighed.

"Aye! You take that back right now!" I shouted. "No." Jonathan chuckled. "I'm not delusional. Stop. I swear..." I sighed.

"Mhm, it's okay. We can be delusional together." Jonathan nodded. "I'm not- you know what, never mind." I shook my head.

~♥︎~

"Dominique..." Angel whined, shaking me out of my sleep. "Mm-mm." I softly pushed her away while rolling over. "Dominiqueee, wake up." Angel continued.

"Angel, I'm tired." I groaned. "You've been sleep for two hours, come on." Angel smacked her lips.

"Mm, I'm sleepy." I mumbled while getting underneath the sheets more. "You came over here just to sleep?" Angel questioned. "You invited me over here just to fuck?" I asked.

"Lowkey..." Angel responded. I immediately reached back and hit her rather hard. "Ow! I was only playing. I just miss you." Angel whined.

"Take a nap with me. I need to get some more sleep...we finna go dumb tonight though. I promise." I expressed with my eyes closed. "I need a blunt." Angel sighed.

"No, wait for me to get up." I mumbled. "Girl. You got 30 minutes and then I'm rolling a blunt." Angel said while getting out of bed.

"Fuck you then." I held up my middle finger. Angel walked over and quickly grabbed my hand. She then put my middle finger in her mouth and sucked lightly.

"Angel, what the fuck!" I laughed while pulling my finger out of her mouth. Angel smiled a little while licking her lips.

"What if I was just digging in my ass?" I said. Angel laughed a little. "...probably was." she then mumbled. "I was not." I rolled my eyes while smiling. "Yea, you was." Angel nodded.

"I be seeing your ass do it all the time bruh." Angel laughed. "What?! Stop lying!" I shouted while sitting up. Angel continued laughing because she knew her ass was lying.

Since I was now wide awake I decided to go ahead and smoke with Angel in the living room. We smoked for a little minute.

The night was still young.

"Would you let me slut you out on camera?" I randomly asked out of nowhere. "You always ask the most wild questions when you're high." Angel chuckled. "Would you?" I asked, letting out a small chuckle.

"Would you let me?" Angel wondered. "Yes." I answered with no hesitation whatsoever. "Damn." Angel laughed at my quickness.

"Answer my question bruh. Would you let me?" I asked in a low tone. "...mm, yea." Angel finally answered. "You sure?" I chuckled. "Mhm, yea Dom. I'd let you." Angel nodded.

"When?" I asked, rather straightforwardly. "Huh?" Angel looked at me, almost nervous.

I moved closer to her on the couch. I then gently moved some of her locs out of the way and began lightly kissing her neck. Angel moaned quietly. "I know what you're doing..." she then whispered.

"You know what I'm doing?" I chuckled into her neck, closing my eyes a little. "Mhm." Angel chuckled. "So? What you tryna do?" I whispered, continuing to lightly kiss on her neck. Angel quietly moaned in response.

"Let's go back to the room." she finally whispered. "...and make a video." she continued. I smiled a little at her words.

It wasn't long before Angel and I were recording ourselves tongue kissing, real nasty with it. Besides my strap I was wearing, the both of us were completely naked now.

I gently began rubbing Angel's clít in a circular motion. Angel was still sitting up, her legs slowly spreading for me.

Angel reached down and slowly made my fingers penetrate her. She let out a breathy moan as my fingers sunk into her wetness. I pulled my fingers all the way out, just to taste her.

I moaned as I sucked on my fingers.

Once I was satisfied, I gently pushed my fingers back into Angel's wet pùssy. She immediately and desperately tried rocking into my fingers but I stopped her.

I slowly thrusted my fingers in and out while massaging her clít with my thumb.

I looked down, eyeing the wetness that poured out of her pùssy with every thrust of my fingers. The sound of Angel's moan, brought my attention back to her.

Eventually I began caressing and massaging her g-spot religiously. "Mm, shit...just like that." Angel moaned in a whisper.

"Mhm." I nodded, biting my bottom lip.

"Dom- oh fuck, I'm gonna-" Angel suddenly stopped speaking and started squirting a lot. I quickly pulled my fingers out and rubbed her clit, wanting to watch her pùssy squirt everywhere.

I watched as the sheets quickly became soaked. Angel moaned loudly as her legs shook while squirting.

Once Angel finished, I slipped my fingers back in and fingered her to her first orgasm of the night.

On to the next...

"Dominiqueee yes! Yes! Yes, I love you." Angel practically screamed as I fucked her with my strap. I held both of her legs wide open as I repeatedly slammed into her pùssy.

"Ohh fuuck..." Angel's eyes rolled back.

"Hm." I handed her the phone for a better angle. Angel held the phone up, as steady as she could with the flash on.

Angel attempted to slow me down with her unoccupied hand.

I smacked her hand away and continued. "Please. Fuck...please." Angel whined. I ignored it and continued.

"Shut up. You gon' take it. You gon' take my strap like the good little slut you are. Yea?" I nodded. "Yes...Dominique, yes." Angel moaned loudly. "Fuck this pùssy. Yes!" she continued.

Angel looked into my eyes. "Your lil nasty ass creaming on my shit so much." I smirked.

My strap was literally coated in Angel's creamy, thick, white wetness. Even her pùssy was covered in it. Looking at it made me so much more horny.

The wet sounds her pùssy made as I fucked her, only made me hornier.

"Deeper." Angel suddenly whispered. I thrust a little deeper. "Deeper..." Angel continued. I thrusted a little deeper than before. "Deeper daddy, deeper." Angel moaned quietly.

"Yes!" Angel screamed when I pushed every single inch inside of her pùssy. I began giving her long, deep strokes.

I took the phone from her, recording everything from my angle, even Angel's beautiful faces of pleasure. I placed the phone by her pùssy, hoping it would catch the sweet sounds of it talking back.

Eventually I said fucked the camera as I rest on top of Angel while fucking her. Angel's arms were wrapped around me tightly. My face rested in the crook of her neck.

I continued to moan occasionally while fucking her.

"...you got good pùssy." I suddenly whispered into her neck. "...you got good strap...very good. The best." Angel whispered, her voice giving out a few times from me fucking her.

"How good is it?" I continued to whisper. Angel started quietly moaning. "...s-so good." she struggled to speak.

"In and out. Just like that." she continued. "Mhm." I chuckled a little while continuing my strokes. "...not funny." Angel whispered. I chuckled a little more, causing Angel to as well.

"I love you." Angel quietly spoke. "I love you too." I smiled a little. "Dominique. You can hit it from the back." Angel moaned a little.

My head suddenly popped up.

An evil smile quickly found its way onto my face. I wasted no time, pulling out, flipping Angel over, standing at the edge of the bed and then pulling Angel to the edge of the bed.

"Aw shit..." Angel mumbled, obviously having second thoughts.

"You good?" I chuckled. "I'm scared." Angel admitted. "Aw, you know the safe word if need be." I smiled, positioning myself properly.

I slowly eased the strap back into Angels wet, throbbing pùssy. Angel's back immediately arched more at my doing. I pulled her up a little by her hair.

Angel's legs already seemed to be giving out.

"Yea, stay like this. I want you to see yourself while I fuck you." I whispered to Angel as I stared at her through the body mirror across from us.

I gradually began thrusting into her. Angel immediately began gripping the sheets and moaning a little. I pulled on her hair a little as I continued to give her deep strokes.

It wasn't long before I was fucking Angel roughly as I gave her backshots. I continued fucking her to tears as she screamed and moaned my name loudly, repeatedly.

Looking down at Angel's ass bouncing off me made me wanna smack it so bad. But, I knew she wasn't a big fan of that therefore I kept my hands to myself.

*Moments Later...*

I softly slapped Angel in her face as she came up right before I nutted once again.

Angel chuckled a little at my doing.

Angel look at me with my wetness all over her cheeks and stringing from her chin. "Angel stop playing and eat my pùssy." I groaned. She nodded a little before attaching her lips back to my clít, sucking gracefully.

I continued recording Angel's freaky ass as she sloppily and nastily ate my pùssy.

•*•*•

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭...
#freakinyou
———
Don't forget to vote!♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 63.8K 25
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...
144K 11.3K 20
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
182K 36.8K 55
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choฤ‡ przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spฤ™dzania razem czasu caล‚ฤ… paczkฤ…, od dawna siฤ™ nie znoszฤ…. Dogryzajฤ… sobie prz...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...