AH's + GE's family

Bởi OkieDokie10101

Art by: YunJins_Polearm :)) So... AH and GE are raising a family! This book is about the most disaster moment... Xem Thêm

Before the book starts
GE flies into a window
East and West accudentally summon USSR
East and West can shapeshift
Family cursed incorrect quotes
This is your sign to get a best frenemy
4 chaotic children burn down a house
West and East fail keeping a job 1/2
East and West fail to keep a job, 2/2
Missing or just hiding again?
When Hungary fell asleep first
A/N
West accidentally steals a cat

West gets sick

126 8 4
Bởi OkieDokie10101

Another request had been served

Sorry for this book not being updated often, recovering from having your spine violated isn't too easy with the combo of not being sure how to write certain scenes :p

Hungary and Austria played UNO with each other while, Hungary sighing in annoying since he couldn't place his own card, having to take another one from the deck.

'UNO!' Austria announced, placing her +2 card down while winking as Hungary. Hungary smiled and countered it with another +2 card, making Austria internally rage. She grabbed the 4 cards and held them in her hands before hearing East walk down the staircase.
Hungary and Austria glanced over at East.
'Hey East! Do you want to join us?' Hungary offered, tossing his card on the carpet.

'Where is mum and dad?' East asked, ignoring the offer from Hungary.
Austria was the next to place her card before getting up to get some water.

'Now why the hell do you need them?' Austria questioned as she drank the water, joined Austria in the kitchen to brew some water to make tea for her twin.

'West feels sick, I literally threw up just 3 minutes ago.'

'WHAT?! THAT'S GROSS!' Hungary gagged,
'If you're going to ask us for help, absolutely not. Cant you just kick West out, PLEASE I don't want to get sick from him. Austria, come on, we're going to clean our room.' Hungary up next and tried to drag Austria with him but she shook her head.

'Come on Hungary! We need to help West. I'm going to check up on him now.' Austria refused, hearing a fumbling sound with keys before the front door was opened.
'Mum? Dad?'

AH and GE arrived back home, GE placing his bag on the dining table and went to check up on the kids while AH layed down on the sofa to relax.
'What's up kiddos? Everything alright?' He said as he helped East reach the honey, passing it to her while waiting for a reply.

'West is sick and needs to be kicked out the house NOW.' Hungary said,
'He could easily contaminate the whole house please!!'

'Now alright Hungary, be nice to your brother. If West goes outside then he can get even worse. We should take care of him okay?' GE explained,
'However, we can take him out for fresh air occasionally.'
AH heard Hungary and GE talk, so AH got up from the sofa and sighed before climbing up upstairs to check up on West, who wasnt in his room.

Instead he was found kneeled over the toilet and refusing to leave it as another wave of sickness hit him, making him start to cough.
AH went over to West, patting his back to support him as West retched into the toilet bowl.

West was crying straight after, which also had multiple voice cracks from how dry his throat was.
AH carefully picked up her son and brought him downstairs and placing him gently onto the sofa before going to the storage room to take out a bucket for West.

East mixed a teaspoon of honey into the tea as Hungary seemed unpleased with the fact he could possibly get sick. When Hungary glanced to look at West he felt a little but bad for the sick sibling.
East was about to approach West when GE stopped East.
'It's okay, I'll give West the tea. You wouldn't want to get sick from your little twin okay?'

East frowned and handed GE the tea before she went into her shared room when GE also asked her to bring down the thermometer which she gladly did to hopefully try to make things better for West.

GE meanwhile gave West the tea who reached from the glass with his hands which trembled as he drank the contents.
The tea soothed his sore throat a bit but it wasn't the only thing to be worried about.

Austria cleaned up the UNO from the carpet and passed it to Hungary for him to put it in the board game drawers.

'Mama my head hurts.' West complained, barely audible. AH reached down to his height and put the back of her hand on his forehead. It was way too warm to be normal, but luckily East came in time and she got her hands on a thermometer.

'I'm just going to check your temperature okay?' AH said as she checked his temperature, looking back at the thermometer for the results. 39°C (102°F) was definitely a fever.
'You got a little fever but don't worry mommy and daddy are here to take care of you.' AH said,
'Drink up your tea okay?' West nodded as he continued taking multiple small sips of the warm tea.

GE returned with a fluffy white blanket to cover West with, he was basically shivering at this point without one, accompanied with a soft pillow so he could try to nap. AH got up and reached info the medicine cabinet to try to find sort of medicine but unfortunately it seemed to be empty.

'GE?' GE turned to AH,
'Can you go to the pharmacy to get West some medicine? I'll talk care of things here.' She smiled, GE agreed and took his bag that was left on the dining table earlier and left.

These parents can never seem to have a break.

AH meanwhile went upstairs to change East's bed sheets since she shared a room with West and tried to make sure she wouldn't get sick either.
East saw this as a good chance to go to West.

'Hey Westie how are you feeling?' East asked, sitting next to West who was using both bands to hold the cup to warm them up.

'Bad.' He replied with one single word, too ill to speak more otherwise he would feel more nauseous. East thought of the times she wasn't feeling too well, and thought that maybe helping West fall asleep would help.

She thought about the times she couldn't sleep and what she did to help herself. An idea popped up and she asked West to hold on, who nodded again. East searched their room to find West's headphones, and rushing downstairs to put the headphones on West before running to the kitchen to get a glass of warm milk on top of the tea to make sure West can sleep better.

West placed his empty tea cup on the side before being handed another warm cup of milked.
'Danke.' He answered with gratitude. He found the headphones comforting too.

East then noticed AH's phone on the table, who snatched it to connect West's headphones to AH's phone so she could play relaxing music for West to be able to fall asleep quicker.

Once West finished his milk, he rested his head against the pillows that he got provided and closed his eyes in hopes of falling asleep.
East wasn't sure what else would help him so she left it at that, taking a book from the shelf to read while staying near West at all times just in case.

20 minutes have passed and West didn't seem to be awake at all, which likely meant he fell asleep. East put aside her book and carefully took off West's headphones and put them aside before AH got downstairs.

'East! I told you to-'

'But mum, West is asleep now so it doesn't matter. I wont get sick!' East insisted.

A sneeze was heard from the distance.
Austria look up at AH and then turned to East.

'Mum I think my stomach feels weird.' Austria added, AH sighed for the tenth time in a row before taking Austria upstairs to check her temperature. GE also finally got home at the same time and East told GE to try to not wake up West from his sleep.

'East, also please don't go so close to your brother okay? We don't need a third sick child.' AH mentioned, East rolled her eyes and scooted away from West while he started to toss and turn in discomfort.

West slowly woke up and rubbed his eyes, before widening his eyes and starting to throw up again, grabbing the bucket on time. He coughed for the last time before getting up, which wasn't too successful when he started to feel extremely dizzy, his legs felt weak and he was about to collapse when GE came in on time with East to catch him.

'East, listen to your mother. We will take care of West. Now let's get you cleaned up West, how was your nap? Feeling any better?' GE's attention quickly turned to West and he slowly walked his son into then bathroom. Only response you could get from West is just him groaning and nodding or shaking his head lightly, because even doing that made him feel worse.

East was frustrated with the fact she was banned from helping her twin. Why can't she? She didn't understand, she knew they were all going to be sick anyway later.
She took her book and continued to read to try to calm her absolute disappointment.

Hungary came up to East.
'How East? Do you feel sick yet? Did he infect you? Did he turn in a zombie?'

'Dude, don't be a immature, West wouldn't turn into a zombie. West will grow up just fine with no troubles.' East replied.

'Dang why so serious? I'm just joking.' He sat next to East.
West returned and sat down on the sofa again, Hungary glanced at West and went closer to East which made West feel a bit hurt. Was he unapproachable?
'Careful East, he might give you tetanus.'

'H-hey I don't have tetanus!' West protested while pulling the blanket to cover himself before reaching for a tissue.

'Hungary, tetanus isn't contagious person to person.' East learnt that from a random YouTube video she secretly watched with West when they couldn't sleep at 11pm a week ago and surprisingly she remembered the fact.

East noticed West ran out of tissues so she passed a new box of tissues to West before sitting back on her spot before AH and GE saw her being "too close" to West again.
West sneezed and Hungary almost jumped.

'EW WEST!!' Hungary shouted before getting up and leaving.
West got annoyed considering he couldn't control when he sneezes. Hungary snuck into GE's back and threw a bottle of sanitiser at West's head.

'Owie.' West let out before seeing what Hungary threw at West.
Once he saw the label he got up and chased Hungary with the bottle before eventually throwing it on Hungary with the lid open before he had to lay down again when he felt a other wave of nausea hit him.

Hungary thought the sanitiser that spilt on him was something else and he started screaming before going upstairs to change his shirt.

More time passes by and West seems to be getting better, he was trusted to not need to have a bucket with him anymore.

West has been secretly chatting with East. It was mainly for the purpose to distract West from his sick feeling, she even passed West an orange juice because she knows how important it is to stay hydrated when someone is sick.

East heard the footsteps from the loud staircase and she quickly rushed to the dining room, knowing she wasn't allowed to be near West.

'Awh West you seem to be doing better already! You'll be doing just fine in like two days.' AH smiled while hugging her son. West giggled in excitement at the thought of him not feeling ill anymore and being able to play outside normally again.

GE suddenly sneezed.
'Oh come on!'

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1K 29 4
~~𝓓𝓔𝓥𝓞𝑇𝓘𝓞𝓝: 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖, 𝕝𝕠𝕪𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕪, 𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕞 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟, 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕥𝕪, 𝕠𝕣 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖. When the personifi...
32.6K 575 53
TW: gore, fluff, bullying, abuse, swears, angst !!!!! Might have a bit of sus but no smut ‼️‼️my first ever story, extreme cringe so you can skip to...
8.1K 148 40
Sequel to the book 1945 Art made by: @YunJins_Polearm Germany with his boyfriend Poland were having a regular day at their new workspace.. suddenly o...
1.9K 90 19
German Empire never thought he'd love anyone, that he'd live a lonesome life in Fracti, the capital of Patriaterra. Suddenly, his life takes a huge t...