When Your Eyes Meet Mine - To...

By TomKaulitz91736

It was the first day of school and a new music teacher comes around who happens to be a hot, rich boy that's... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51

PART 27

2.9K 66 56
By TomKaulitz91736

- Play the provided song for a better experience -

TOM'S POV

I stared at my brother in shock. I didn't know that this would be how I will start my new years, talking to a fucking murderer. 

"What do you want?" I spat in his face anger building inside of me.

"We have to talk." He said fixing the sleeves of his jacket while looking at me.

I bit the inside of my cheek while looking away from Bill, at the crowd of people. I was thinking weither I should or shouldn't talk to him. I clearly didn't have anything else to do so might aswell try and clear things between me and my brother.

"Fine, but not here. My students are around." I said looking at Bill.

He nodded and put his hands in his pockets. "My office?" He asked.

"not yours, mine." I say before walking off to where my car was parked. 

A few minutes later both our cars parked infront of my office building, might aswell say my business building. I got out of my car shutting the door behind me. I didn't even look at him to know that he was walking right behind me. 

I unlocked the door of my office and went in throwing my body on my chair. I had 2 offices. One here and one at my house, i prefer this one tho.

Bill walks in behind me and closes the door. He then sits at the fluffy chair I have settled for my clients infront of my desk.

"I've heard that your business is going down.." He started while looking at me. 

I bit the inside of my cheek while nodding slowly.

"I have man in Japan. His name is Aguni." Bill says leaning forward on my desk. His Elbows resting on the dark wood. "He has offered me to send a guy to Japan for some business things,"

"What makes you think that I'll go?" I said in a slightly louder and angrier tone while tapping my finger on my desk out of frustration.

"I get paid 20 billion euros in return. We split that fifty-fifty." He said in a confident tone.

"I don't need money, Bill." I said while looking at him with a cold, stern look.

"I know." He sighs. "Taylor, you seem to love her." 

"Do not drag her into this." I glare at him, anger building inside of me.

A grin grew on his face. "You don't want me to leak some videos of you two making out in different places do you?" He said with a smug look on his face.

I was about to punch this fucker in his face. He was blackmailing me, my own brother was fucking blackmailing me. "I sure don't want that." I say trying to remain calm.

"So what do you say, Kaulitz?" He smirks.

"you don't really have the videos, do you." I say glaring up at him.

He throws a USB on the desk. "Check it out yourself!" He says, proudly.

I stare at the USB for a few seconds before taking it and putting it in my drawer. "I don't have time for this. I'm a teacher at that stupid high school and a business man. I can't take care of your shit!"

"Tom, you got yourself into the teaching thing wanting to do it for Layla. She never told you to teach, no one did. It's your problem for getting involved into it." Bill says.

I keep quiet looking down at my desk, thinking. "fuck.." I mumble under my breath.

"Only for 2-3 months, Tom. Aren't you happy? You'll be working for me!" Bill says with a smile. "So then, are we agreeing?"

TAYLOR'S POV:

I was smoking a ciggarete on my cousins balcony. The lights weren't on so no one would notice me smoking. I texted Tom a 'happy new year' text at around 00:09 am since i sneaked away from everyone. It's around 1 am now and I'm feeling a bit dizzy. I drank a few glasses of vodka-cola and some wine. Not much but sometimes I can't control my body when it comes to alcohol. 

I just sat on the balcony looking at the fireworks that people were still lighting while smoking my ciggarete. Everyone was downstairs making me alone on the balcony.

I took out my phone and saw that I got a text from Tom.

"Could you maybe sneak out of the house? I want to see you." He texted.

I thought about it for a second. It actually wasn't that bad of an idea, I could easily say that I'm sleepy and go 'sleep' in one of my cousins rooms then sneak out!

"sure, I'm on it!" I text back a bit thrilled.

"I'm parked a block away." He texted back.

I went downstairs putting up a act to look sick. I took a cup of a random drink that I found on a counter nearby to make myself appear more realistic. I walked up to my mom while holding my forehead.

"Mom.. I don't feel good." I say in a raspy voice. She turns around and puts her hand on my shoulder.

"You should go to sleep, use the guest room." My mom said leading me to the guest room. It was located downstairs making it a bit difficult for me to escape.

We get to the guest room and I put  the cup on a coffe table. "If you wake up stay here, we'll go back home tomorrow morning." My mom said before closing the bedroom door.

I stood up from bed and looked at the only window in the room. I opened it and climbed out quietly. My father and a few other men were outside infront of the house talking which ment I had to take the back fance gate.

I quietly went through the long, tall grass till I reached the back gate and went out. I found myself on a street and I quickly pulled out my phone to text Tom.

"I'm on the street at the back of the house, hurry!" I texted Tom as I sat on the ground leaning my back against the fence. I was a bit tired, that was true but I still wanted to be awake.

A few minutes have passed and I heard Tom's electric car pull up infront of me. I quickly stood up and walked towards the passangers seat, opening the door and sitting in the car.

"Hey Tom, happy new year!" I say as I kiss him on the lips. I close the door behind me as I rest my back against the seat.

"Happy new year." He says in a quiet tone looking as if his new year wasn't 'happy'.

"Is everything alright?" I ask him a bit worried. "Why did you want to see me?"

"No Taylor, nothing is alright." He says in a annoyed voice as he covers his face with his hands.

I was shocked by his sudden harsh tone but I didn't say anything and just watched him. 

"That fucker, Bill." Tom says taking a deep breath before letting his hands fall to his knees. "He blackmailed me." He says making me gasp.

"What.. How?!" I say shocked but angry.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a USB. "check this out when you get home, don't lose it." He said.

"What's on here?" I ask taking the USB.

"photos and videos of us making out."

"I- Shit.." I whisper my throat turning dry.

"I'm going to Japan for 3 months, leaving next week Saturday." Tom said defeated while looking down at the steering wheel.

"What?! no, you can't!  what the fuck!" I slam my hands on the airbag. I saw Tom glare at me as I do that. "sorry, I just.. I don't know what to do." I whisper my hands falling off of the airbag down to my knees. 

"Look, I'll be doing this for your safety Taylor. I don't want to ruin your life with a video." He said quietly.

"Tom, 3 months in Japan is a lot. I only have Tristan other than you."

"I'm sorry Baby.." He whispered as I felt his hand squeeze my thigh gently. I move my hand on top of his while looking at him seeing how hurt he is for not being able to do anything.

"This is fucked up.." I whisper moving my eyes to the radio.

"I promise to call you every night, alright?" He said in a worried tone.

I nodded slowly.

The world is fucked up.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter!
don't forget to vote and comment, luv you all!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 563 45
Your a student in a private school in Germany when a very young teacher joins.. he's 19 years old and you never found out how he got the job being so...
4.2K 119 20
Y/N L/N is your ordinary teenage girl in 10th grade, of 2005. Her bestfriends Georg Listing and Gustav Schäfer are one day sitting in History class w...
66.5K 1.7K 47
༘'✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹✧ ೃ ╰┈┈┈➤ ❝ 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉𝒹 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ ❞ ❝ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 ❞ 𒅒𒈔𒅒𒇫𒄆 ...
12.8K 287 22
𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘦 16 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳...