The Fatal Attraction

By TheCrazyAquarian

What happens when love is up against strong physical attraction? Filiz and Baris are in love but at the same... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Which team are you?
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 18

26 6 0
By TheCrazyAquarian

It was around 9 pm when Filiz woke up. She looked around Emir's room initially in a confused state as if she didn't remember anything but soon the events of the evening flashed through her mind. She saw herself covered in satin bedsheets lying alone in bed. She put her hand on her head in frustration.

Why does Emir always dominate her easily?
Why is she powerless in front of him?
Just then she heard the unlocking of the washroom door and Emir stepped out shirtless, drying his hair, wearing his trousers only. He glanced at Filiz but didn't say anything. She was staring at him angrily. Emir wore a t-shirt and went to stand on the balcony. Filiz was annoyed by this ignorance. She stood up and started wearing her clothes back. She knew Emir was totally aware of what she was doing but wasn't reacting deliberately.

Fine....as if I am dying to talk to him? She thought to herself.
Without saying anything to him she left the room closing the door with a loud thud behind her.
*************
"Filiz...... what's on your neck?"
Halay asked her the next day.
"W..What?"
"This red mark as if someone has bitten it...???"
"Bitten????" Filiz thought for a reason....just then it hit her...
*EMMIRRRR*
"Oh..nothing...it's just nothing...."
She tried to make an excuse..
"Is it really nothing? Wait......you went to meet Emir yesterday, you didn't have this mark till then.......did you guys?????"
She looked at Filiz with a shocked expression..
Filiz gulped...
"OMMGGGGG FILIZ....."
Halay understood that they both had sex again.
"Seriously Filiz? I thought he betrayed you and you were mad at him???? How can you do that then?"
Filiz was looking down on the floor all the time.
"What's going on Filiz???"
"Nothing.....there was never anything going on between me and Emir ...... We were never together nor will we be......we just met so he could hurt me and.......this child could come to life...."
She said with tears dwelling up in her eyes.
She couldn't sleep the entire night. She was continuously thinking about Emir. A part of her was happy to have him back but then his betrayal brought her back to reality.
"Did you guys talk or were you just fucking all the time?"
Filiz stayed silent on her question indirectly giving her the answer.
Halay took a deep breath.
"You guys can never solve your problems this way Filiz...."
"Whatever....I am going out for some fresh air...".... She said as she left.
***********
It had been weeks since Filiz left Buyukada. She talked to Hakan only once. She was feeling guilty for having sex with Emir. Hakan wasn't officially her boyfriend but she was in a close intimate relationship with him.
She felt frustrated. Why all of her relationships have to be this complicated.
It was 9 am, Eda and Kemal left for their school and college so Filiz was alone in home.
She was doing the house chores when she heard the door bell ring.
She was wearing a loose comfortable print dress.

She opened the door and her heart skipped a beat.
Hakan was standing in front of her.
Filiz was stunned to see him. She had no idea that he would show up like this.
"Hey baby...." he came close to her and kissed her forehead as he stepped inside and closed the door behind him.
Filiz now came back to senses.
She forced a smile on her face.
"Hey....you didn't tell me that you'll be coming over?" she hugged him.
"I wanted to surprise my girl..." he said as her held her waist and kissed her cheek.
"But you look not so happy to see me..." he said looking into her eyes.
"Uhh..no...I was just not expecting you here all of a sudden......how are you?"
She composed herself as she rubbed her fingers on his arm.
"Miserable without my baby..." he said and crashed his lips on hers.
Filiz was left confused. The events of the evening at Emir's house flashed in front of her eyes.
No....she can't think about this...
She did a mistake by sleeping with Emir. She won't do it again.
She clutched Hakan's hair in her hand as she kissed him back.

They both were kissing each other hungrily standing in her house's living room.
"Wet for me baby?"
He asked wrapping her legs around his waist..
"Yeeaahhh.." she confessed while wrapping her arms around his neck.
Within the next few minutes, Hakan carried her to the bedroom and made her lay on her back in bed.
He left her lips and kissed her jaw. "Hakannnn..." she moaned as he pulled her dress down.
"Take it off, baby... I am dying to see that delicious body of yours.... "
He quickly took off her undergarments leaving her lying naked before him.
"Fuck....how much I missed this beautiful body..." he licked his lips as he took off his shirt.
Filiz helped him take his pants off as well.
Hakan kissed every inch of her body from her neck to her pussy.
His tongue lingered around her lactating nipples..
“fuck that's so sweet baby...” he said sucking on the liquid oozing out from her breasts.
“Mhhmmmm Hakaann...”
Filiz held his head in her hands.
“Fuckk I am going to suck your tits dry...” he continued sucking on her breasts to his satisfaction.
He went down to kiss her stomach..
“More beautiful and grown..” he said kissing all over her abdomen.
His hand stroked her clitoris..
“How badly I missed your sweet pussy my love....”
His tongue started licking her pussy up and down.
Filiz arched her back...the sensations were overwhelming.
Soon their moans echoed in the vacant house as they did their thing.
Filiz was repeatedly moaning his name as he stimulated every inch of her sensitive body.
Hakan pleasured her just the way she liked. His fingers thrusted aggressively inside her wet pussy.
"Hakaaannn...aaahhhhh.."
His rough fingers were thrusting harshly inside her swollen pussy.
Filiz moaned his name as she came on his fingers.
She saw Hakan licking his fingers before he got on top of her delicate frame.
He squeezed her breasts on his dick pleasuring himself and she soon felt him emptying his cum on her abdomen.
“Take all of my cum..”
She moaned as she saw his semen flowing down on the bed from her abdomen.
She saw some of his cum was still on his dick.
Filiz felt Hakan rubbing his dick on her abdomen up and down, next she saw him rubbing his dick on outside of her pussy.
She gasped as she felt some of Hakan's cum on her pussy.
“Aaahhhhhh..” she moaned feeling his semen on her womanhood.
Hakan never did this to her before.
She moaned as he kept sliding his dick on her pussy.
His dickhead was very close to be inside her.
She felt intoxicated. This man had something in him to make her go so weak even when she had no love-ridden feelings for him.
She never felt this way even for Baris. Yes she had feelings for Emir but their relationship was a lot more complicated.
Whereas with Hakan, it was always the amazing sexual pleasure that he gave to her. When she went to Buyukada she promised herself to not let any man come near her but she lost it when Hakan happened to her life. He satisfied the needs of her body and she loved that pleasure.

Hakan fell beside her on bed, totally spent.
They both were breathing heavily.
"Felt so good after a long time.." he said panting heavily.
"Yeahh....felt so good.." she confessed while closing her eyes.
She didn't recover completely when she again felt his finger entering her vagina.
"You're so wet for me baby..." he said stroking her g-spot.
She moaned loudly.
He made her cum one more time and kissed her passionately.

He pulled her closer as they both lay naked on the bed.
Her head was on his chest like always.
"I missed you..." he kissed her head as she caressed his face.

They both stayed in that position for sometime until...
"When are you coming back?" he asked all of a sudden.
"I....don't know actually. It depends on Anne..." she tried to make an excuse.

The pleasurable sensations, the sexual excitement were all gone.
It was time to face the reality now.

"I want to meet your Anne. I will ask about her health and will ask for your hand in marriage aswell...."
Filiz's eyes widened in shock hearing his plans. She sat up on the bed.
"No Hakan....Anne isn't in this kind of condition that you want to talk about marriage....plus I haven't made my decision yet.." she reminded him of her impending decision.
"This doesn't make sense Filiz. Why can't you marry me? It will be better for both of us as soon as we get together officially as a couple.."
"I know....but...I want some time..."
She got out of bed and covered her body with a towel.
Hakan was annoyed by her.
"I can't live without you Filiz. I want you back in my house. I want to see you as my wife. I want to have kids with you....why can't you understand that?" He also stood in front of her.
Filiz recalled the last day in Buyukada, she wanted to share with Hakan that she was ready to marry him.
What should she do now?
If she says yes right now, he won't waste a second and take her back with him.
No. She still need to be sure about her decision.
"Hakan I made it clear to you that I want time to think about us..... marriage is a big decision to make. I can't take it in a span of minutes..."
She answered him back.
Hakan took a deep breath as if calming himself down.
"Look Filiz, I have waited enough for you.....so you better make a decision sooner or else I will do it my own way..." he warned her.
She was a bit taken aback by his tone but stayed quiet.
Then he was dressing back in his suit..
Filiz also wore her dress back after cleaning herself up.
"You look different...." he said suddenly leaving her speechless for a second.
"W...What do you mean?"
"I mean that you look like a changed person now. You don't look like my baby who spent 4 months with me in Buyukada..." he came close to her and held her face.
"I am still the same girl....you are misunderstanding it..." she tried to look confident but she knew deep down that he was right.
"Hmmm we'll see then.." he kissed her lips.
She didn't kiss him back this time.
She was irritated by his continuous demands of decision making and marriage.
He looked at her pregnant belly as he rubbed his hand on it gently.
"I can't wait for the day you will get pregnant with my son..."
Son? Filiz was dumbfounded at his words.
"Hakan I told you..."
"Yeah fine we'll wait till you deliver this child.....but then we will think about our children. I want my heir as soon as possible Filiz.." he held her shoulders.
"Well we are talking here about our children....not some courier service that you want as soon as possible.." she snapped at him.
Hakan chuckled and kissed her jaw.
"Fiesty...."
"I'll make tea for you..." she said pulling away from him and went to the kitchen.
She was preparing tea when she felt his hands wrapped around her waist.
He started kissing her neck.
Filiz stood there motionless as Hakan sucked her smooth flesh.
She couldn't push the thoughts of Emir aside either way.
It was not easy to forget about him especially when Hakan was doing this to her.
What will she do now? How can she marry Hakan and make babies with him when she can't even forget about Emir at all?
Hakan's hands were massaging her breasts now. He roughly fondled her nipples in between his fingers but Filiz gave no response.
He flipped her around suddenly and lifted her up to sit at the kitchen counter..
"See....I told you, you are a changed person. The Filiz I knew would have been a moaning mess the moment I touched her boobs...." he said in an arrogant tone as he took her one nipple in his mouth through the fabric of clothes. Filiz closed her eyes.
He went down to kiss her exposed thigh. He kissed her legs and feet. He then harshly pulled her hair back extending her neck and kissed her throat. He licked her from throat down to chest.
He pushed her to lay back on the counter and pulled her dress up.
He held both of her legs as he started licking her pussy up down and stroking her clitoris.
A pleasurable sensation erupted in her body as his tongue licked on her womanhood.
Hakan always knew how to strike the right cords with her body.
She had been with for 4 months, he knew her body well.
It was not difficult at all for him to make her wet for him.
"Hakaann.." she finally let out a moan arching her back.
But Hakan didn't stop till her fluids erupted in his mouth.
"That's like my girl..." Hakan said as he wiped traces of her fluids from his mouth.
Filiz was breathing heavily still lying on the counter holding her belly with both of her hands.
After sometime Hakan helped her get down.
He went to clean up while she fixed her dress.
She didn't have a slightest of idea this morning that she would end up cumming three times in a day.
Hakan came back to the kitchen, saw her taking deep breaths and her back was facing him.
He came close and lightly spanked her ass.
Filiz was shocked at his behavior.
"I am giving you some more time but I won't take your NO for an answer for much longer now.." he said in his same arrogant tone while pulling her closer by waist.
Filiz stayed quiet.
She served him tea and after sometime he was ready to leave.
"I will come back....." he kissed her lips and then her forehead.
Within the next few seconds, Filiz saw him moving out of the house.
Filiz felt tears dwelling up in her eyes. It was her gut feeling that she should stay away from Hakan...but she gave into her temptations. Now she could see that she was stuck in a mess.

**********
A week passed away.
Filiz didn't see or hear from Emir.
Aylin was back home so she used to spend most of her time with her.
Hakan texted her twice asking her if she will come back any sooner to which she replied that it depends on Anne's condition, more like an excuse to not go back.
She felt bad for lying to him. She felt even worse that she slept with Emir when Hakan was waiting for her. But she was not yet committed to Hakan. She told him that she still had time to make her decision so she actually wasn't answerable to Hakan for now.
She knew why he was waiting for her to get back to his mansion. He wanted to have what he couldn't have earlier. He wanted to have sex with her.
For Filiz, Hakan was more like a distraction from her past.
Yes she decided to marry him at a certain point but the sudden changes in her life, especially Emir coming back to her life made her even more confused and doubtful now.
Her entire life was revolving around Hakan in those 4 months, she can't immediately push him away that's why she tried to act normal when he visited her.
Ever since she came back to Istanbul, she has started concentrating on things from a different perspective now. Her life was no longer revolving around Hakan. She had more issues to look after now.
She was glad that she didn't share the decision of agreeing to get married with him. She was just being emotional after Hakan's confession to her.
She felt like she still needed to think about this.
Yeah they had a good time together but did she really want a future with him?......
He made her feel good when she was heartbroken and upset. And she was sure that Hakan was also just interested in pleasuring himself till he proposed to her. From where did he get that damn idea of marriage?? He made things further complicated for her.
She was thinking about her situation with Hakan when she saw two robbers fighting a guy in a nearby street. She quickly hid behind a tree.
It was afternoon timing and she was going back to her home after meeting Anne at her mansion. There were not many people around in the area.
The two robbers were trying to snatch that guy's wallet from him. She wasn't able to see that guy's face because his back was facing her but he was resisting the robbers. Soon one of the robber hit him at head with pistol and they both ran away snatching his wallet. The guy fell on the road on his stomach. It was then, when she saw his face.
It was Baris.
Filiz's eyes widened with shock. Baris was injured. Blood was oozing out from his forehead.
She quickly went to him and called his name to see whether he is still conscious or not.
Baris didn't respond. Filiz panicked. She started calling for help. Luckily two passersby saw them and came forward to help take him to the Medipol University Hospital, the nearest one.
Baris was treated in emergency and soon regained consciousness.
But he was speechless when he saw who brought him to the hospital.
Filiz was standing in front of him.
He was seeing her after months. She was 6 months pregnant and definitely looked more gorgeous than ever.

She passed him a slight smile when she came to meet him.
Baris was going through a stream of emotions from inside.
He felt guilty for ruining her life.
First he betrayed her, broke her trust and then he once again lied to her when he saw her happy with his brother.
"How are you feeling?" she asked with a concerned look.
"I....I am fine..." he said looking down. He couldn't look into her eyes.
"You shouldn't have stirred a fight with those robbers....they could have done worse......money isn't more important than life.."
He had a bandage on his forehead and suffered a minor injury on his right wrist.
"It's fine.....I have to endure this punishment for a long time now...." he said with a sorrowful voice.
"What punishment?"
"Of hurting those who loved me.....I always hurt those who care for me.....be it my parents....or Emir ....or you .."
He was saying with a lot of regrets inside his heart.
Filiz looked at him with pity. She didn't have that love for Baris anymore.....but she still cared for him.
"It's ok... everything will be fine one day....." she was trying to be optimistic.
He just nodded his head and closed his eyes.
Doctors soon discharged him with some analgesics prescription.
They both were standing near the hospital's main reception desk when Baris said...
"Thank you Filiz.....you helped me when I don't even deserve a bit of your kindness...."
"Come'on Baris....I would have done it for anybody. Take care ok. Everything will be fine...." she said patting his arm.
Baris took a step to walk away.....but then he came back towards her and hugged her gently.
"I am sorry Filiz.....I am sorry for everything....."
He whispered in her ear.
Filiz who was first shocked at his sudden action, hugged him back....patting his back gently.
"It's ok Baris....."
Baris knew she would hate him once she comes to know how he lied to her again....so he took this chance of apologizing to her because he doubted he would get it again.
"Do you want me to drop you home?"
"No... actually I have to go to the pharmacy right now....I will get back. You go home and take some rest..."
She said to him as Baris took his leave and walked away.
Just then Filiz felt someone coming towards her and grabbing her wrist, taking her with him to a section of hospital where some doctor's rooms were located. He dragged her into a room and locked the door behind him.
"What the hell Emir?" she was rubbing her wrist which turned red due to his intense grip.
"Why did you do this?"
He said holding her arms roughly.
"What are you talking about?"
"Why did you get back with him? What did he do for you to go back to him leaving me?"
She then understood he was referring to Baris. He must have seen them together.
"I will never understand why you think this.....I never agreed to go back to him..."
"Don't lie. I saw that video myself where you were saying to him that you will abort the child and go back to him....." he was in rage.
But Filiz was shocked to hear this. What video is he talking about ? When did she say that?
"I..I don't know what you are talking about...."
"Don't fucking lie to me Filiz Arslan......." he roared.
Filiz felt like crying.
"Emir you are misunderstanding....."
Emir cut her short by pulling her into a rough kiss. He was kissing her with all his strength.
He hated the thought of her with Baris. She only belonged to him.
He was holding her hair in his wrist and kissing her like his world depends on it.
Filiz felt powerless under his strong grip.
Emir broke the kiss and saw her with fire in his eyes..

"YOU BELONG TO ME. THIS CHILD BELONGS TO ME. NOT BARIS..."
Filiz held his shoulders to save herself from falling. She was breathing so hard.
Emir threw all the files from his table away in one go. And lifted her up to make her sit on it.
He remembered that video where she was saying to Baris that she will get back to him.......Emir felt as if someone set his entire existence on fire.
He pushed her on her back at the table and removed his pants.
"Emirrrr.... Pleasseee calm downn....."
She knew what he would do in his anger.
"You are mine Filiz....."
She felt him pulling her panties down..
"How could you go back to Baris????"
He said while getting on top of her...
"Emir...I didn't...."
"STOP LYING...."
Filiz was scared at his outburst.
"Since how long the two of you were planning to deceive me? When did you get this idea? When I was fucking you hard on my bed? Or when you were cumming while screaming my name?"
"Emirrr..... please trust me...."
She said with tears in her eyes....
She wasn't afraid that he was going to fuck her rough......she was afraid that he was misunderstanding her big time...
"I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOU WANT TO GET BACK TO HIM......I WILL CLAIM YOU. YOU ARE MINEEEE..."
He said and slammed himself inside with her a brutal thrust.
A scream escaped Filiz's mouth.....
But he didn't stop.
He kept thrusting inside her mercilessly, his shaft buried deep inside her.
His dick hitting her cervix.
"Emmmiiirrrrr...." Filiz was taking his name repeatedly......her hands held his shoulders.
Her pussy juices gushing out already...
Emir was sucking her neck's tender flesh.
He pulled the sleeves of her dress down exposing her enlarged breasts. He was roughly fondling them. He took her one nipple in his mouth and bit it harshly making her scream harder.
Her already sensitive nipples were sore due to his assault on them.
He didn't stop thrusting inside her with all his force. His dick hit her g-spot, letting out a loud moan from her mouth.

"Aaaahhhhhhh...."
Emir didn't give her a second to breath and kept fucking her like a angry beast.
His thrusts kept pushing her delicate body across the table, her belly bouncing with every impact, her pussy stretched out and wetter, Emir's dick was sliding outside after every thrust due to her vagina's wetness so he pushed harder inside her going deeper, Filiz felt his manhood swelling inside her.....

And he released his loads of sperm in her womb.....pumping each and every drop of his cum inside her.....
Tears were flowing down Filiz's eyes due to intense orgasms....
Her vagina was overflowing with her and Emir's body fluids....
She felt both of their bodies going limp as he fell on her......
They were both breathing hard....
"Emirrrrr...." she said as she looked into his eyes... breathing hard...
But he got up.
And started putting his pants back on.
While Filiz was still lying on the office table in her messed up state...
She got up gathering strength and tried to say something..
"Get yourself together and leave...."
He said sternly.
"Emir please...let me explain..."
She pleaded.
"I said leave..." she said a bit more harshly this time.
Filiz felt herself going weak for this man once again.
She wanted to tell him not to believe on any such video. She wanted to tell him that she never wanted to deceive him. But she couldn't. His anger won't let him understand her at this moment.
So she fixed herself up and left without saying anything.
But she knew she had to clear this misunderstanding of Emir.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 42.6K 57
Amelia has had a tough life and it all got even worse when her dad returned from his trip. He has sold her to the Perez family for money. How could...
9.2K 142 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
761K 16.5K 128
||EDITING|| He was like the Devil, but his beauty on the outside made me feel weak. His whole being made me weak, and I have no idea why. I hate him...
506 39 19
Rose Howard set out for a reunion with her college mate Mary Spencer. On her way she dreamt of hugging her friend tightly; but unexpectedly, unknowin...