The Treasure Arc (SMG34 RP st...

By Toon4life

Join the SMG4 crew on a treasure hunt with wacky adventures! Full of comedy, romance and angst! Me and my fri... More

Chapter 1 - A new beginning!
Chapter 2 - Spooky scary forest!
Chapter 3 - Breakfast in the cabin
Chapter 4 - Unexpected visitors
Chapter 5 - Rescuing the ''princess''?
Chapter 6 - Back to the Showgrounds?
Chapter 7 - Friendship blossoming~
Chapter 8 - New players join the party!
Chapter 9 - Bonding time?
Chapter 10 - Headache incoming!
Chapter 11 - Pancakes time!
Chapter 12 - The ship has been sailed slowly~
Chapter 13 - The fairy garden!~
Chapter 14 - Love confession~
Chapter 15 - Summer love
Chapter 16 - SMG4's worst fear
Chapter 17 - Snowtrapped situation
Chapter 18 - Bird up!
Chapter 19 - Damsel in distress~
Chapter 20 - Foe or friend?
Chapter 21 - Meme power go brrr
Chapter 22 - Rewind time!
Chapter 23 - Operation bird down!
Chapter 24 - Playing house!
Chapter 25 - Make a wish everyone!
Chapter 26 - Teacher's pet
Chapter 27 - Beach time baby!
Chapter 28 - Chilling with the homies~
Chapter 29 - Cute confession~
Chapter 30 - Hot spring? Count me in!
Chapter 31 - What the dog doing?
Chapter 32 - Happiest man ever
Chapter 33 - Two painful sides
Chapter 34 - A small yet cute situation!~
Chapter 35 - Fun memories with friends!
Chapter 36 - Double trouble
Chapter 37 - Bonding between meme guardian and his avatar
Chapter 38 - Love is blessing~
Chapter 39 - Gay love in the air~
Chapter 40 - Visiting an old rival
Chapter 41 - The final showdown
Chapter 42 - Smg4's nightmare
Chapter 43 - Family road trip!
Chapter 44 - Let's fight for love!
Chapter 46 - Everybody loves Smg3!
Chapter 47 - A new family member?
Chapter 48 - Mama is a crybaby!
Chapter 49 - Here comes the baby!
Chapter 50 - Baby on board!
Chapter 51 - Softie Papa3
Chapter 52 - Adorable dorks~
Chapter 53 - It's just a theory, a gay theory!
Chapter 54 - No more fake news!
Chapter 55 - Mario and Meggy's moments
Chapter 56 - Mama4's PTSD
Chapter 57 - Sweet chaos!
Chapter 58 - Cuteness overloaded!
Chapter 59 - The end of their adventure
~ Epilogue ~

Chapter 45 - The nightmare is over

329 15 22
By Toon4life

Meggy keeps holding Smg3 and looks at Smg4 before he leaves.

Meggy: Be safe Smg4!

She looks back at Smg3 and whispers.

Meggy: Everything's gonna be alright. This nightmare is almost over. Smg4 is going to fix this soon.

Mario walks around the haunted house looking for Smg4 on the second floor and still yelling.

Mario: MARIO'S LOVE ARE YOU IN HERE? MARIO KNOWS YOU'RE SCARED OF THIS SPOOKY HOUSE! YOU CAN STOP HIDING BECAUSE MARIO WILL PROTECT YOU!

Smg4 remembers the haunted house very well as he keeps searching for Mario while looking for someone or something to bring him back.

Smg4: MARIO!? WHERE ARE YOU!?

He continues to call his name but realizes that it's a very spooky haunted house so he shakes a bit and walks around until he notices upstairs. He swears that he heard Mario's scream there so he decides to go upstairs to the second floor. A bunch of cobwebs and a cold environment gives him the chills while he's looking at some doors. He opens one and looks inside cautiously, the room is full of portions with different color and shaped bottles with books lying around the space and weird decorations on top of the bookshelves. Mario keeps looking around and yelling for Smg4 until he sees him, looking in the portion room. He runs to Smg4 and hugs him.

Mario: Mario is so glad that Mario's love is safe! Mario was so worried! Mario made a drawing for you!

He stops hugging him and hands him a paper with a stick figure drawing of the two of them holding hands with a bunch of hearts around them and text that says "Mario's favorite love".

Mario: Does Mario's love like Mario's drawing?

He stares at him smiling while excitedly waiting for Smg4 to answer. Smg4 gets spooked by the sudden touch but notices it's Mario. He sees that Mario is handling him a piece of paper with a drawing on as he takes it and looks at it. Smg4 smiles a bit as he remembers that Mario drew something similar for Smg3 on the card when he was sick. He folds the paper and puts it in his pocket.

Smg4: Thanks Mario I guess? Now let's bring you back shall we?

He looks around the room for anything that can help them when he spots a bottle that says ''Back to Normal Portion''. He smiles happily as he takes it quickly and reads it at the back to make sure it's the right one.

Smg4: YES! Finally this is gonna be over!! Mario, you must be thirsty for searching me around, why don't you take a drink?~

Smg4 shows the portion to Mario with big smirks. Mario looks at Smg4 while smiling.

Mario: Thanks Mario's love! Mario is really thirsty from all the yelling! This is so nice of you! You're the best lover ever!

Mario takes the bottle and starts to chug the potion. When Mario finishes the potion, he stands there for a bit completely still then suddenly, he starts to look around confused.

Mario: What's going on? Where is Mario?

Mario sees Smg4 happily.

Mario: Oh hello Mama4! What is happening?

Mario then notices all the potions.

Mario: ooOOOooh can Mario have some?

He tries to grab some of the potions. Smg4 is feeling happy that Mario is back to normal when he calls him ''Mama4''. He smiles happily and gives Mario the biggest hug ever before Mario decides to touch other portions.

Smg4: OH MARIO YOU'RE BACK! We thought we lost you for a moment! I'm glad you're okay!

He keeps hugging him tightly then lifts him up to spin him around with a giggle. He puts his best friend down while smiling.

Smg4: Come on, let's leave this spooky house and join Meggy and Three! We can explain everything later.-

He grabs Mario's hand and they both leave the haunted house for good. Smg4 sees his RV and sighs of relief while letting go of Mario's hand.

Mario: Mario is so confused. Did Mario go somewhere? Why was Mario back in the spooky house with Mama4 and how were you not scared? Was Mario being kidnapped by a spooky ghost? Where is Papa3 and Meggy?

Smg4 enters the RV happily without answering Mario's questions as he drags Mario in the RV and shows the others. Smg3 is still sleeping peacefully on Meggy and Eggdog sees the boys happily as the egg spins around with a tiny bark.

Smg4: Meggy! Mario is back! I did it!

Smg4 bounces happily while feeling proud that he did it by himself and facing his biggest fear. She looks over at Smg4 smiling excitedly.

Meggy: That great Four! I'm so proud of you for facing your fear! You were so brave to go in there alone!

She says in a quiet voice to not wake Smg3 up.

Meggy: Smg3 is still sleeping, he seems to have been able to sleep peacefully.

Mario looks at Smg3 and Meggy and waves.

Mario: Oh hello Meggy! Why is Papa3 sleeping on you? Is he sick again? Mario can feed him again when he's hungry. Mario had so much fun feeding him and making plane noises.

She looks at Mario happily and giggles.

Meggy: Hi Mario! I'm so glad you're back to normal!

Mario looks at her confused. Smg4 stops bouncing when he sees Mario's confusion. He pulls out the drawing that Mario drew when he was in love with him from his pocket then gives it to his best friend.

Smg4: I hope this will help understand what happened to you Mario.

He chuckles a little bit as hoping he won't freak out or something but looks at the sleeping Smg3 with a smile.

Smg4: As long as he's getting some sleep, it's fine. This is the first time that he had a nightmare, which it's rare!

Mario: Ooooooh what is this...

Mario takes the paper then looks at it for a bit while looking terrified as he has a nightmare flashback to everything that happened after he drank the potion. He stares at the paper in shock with his mouth opened and eyes wide. He falls over stiff in the position while holding the paper. Meggy looks over at Mario as he falls in shock.

Meggy: Mario are you ok? Smg4 is he ok? Why did he look so shocked by what you gave him?

She says quietly.

Smg4: Don't worry about it Meggy, it's better if you didn't see the paper. It's for your own good!

Smg4 takes the paper away from Mario as he leaves the RV, rips it into millions of pieces then comes back inside while feeling much better.

Smg4: The curse is gone! Now, I think we're not ready for continuing our adventure soooo should we visit Celeste for more healing and maybe love pixie dust on our roses?

Eggdog wiggles himself out from Smg3's chest then jumps out to check on Mario to see if he's okay. The doggo gives a little lick on his cheek. Mario wakes up from Eggdogs licks.

Mario: Oh hello Eggdog!

Mario gives Eggdog a pat then notices that the drawing is gone.

Mario: So glad that the nightmare drawing is gone! Mario doesn't want to be Creapio ever again. Mario needs to go breach Mario's eyes and brain!

Meggy: Um... right ..

He looks at Smg4.

Mario: Did you destroy the image right?

Smg4 gives him a thumbs up with a smile. She looks at Smg3 and sees a paper sticking out of Smg3's back pocket. 

Author's note: This chapter and the new one tomorrow will be short so sorry in advance! We're working to make it longer as possible for you guys! Please accept this adorable picture for my forgiveness! I bought an Eggdog plushie for Smg3 so he feel less lonely...(If only there was a Smg4 plushie I will definitely buy it right away.-)

Stay tuned!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 685 17
FYI i have 0 writing skills so sorry if some stuff doesn't make sense Most of these are just them cuddling I mainly make these when I get touch starv...
6K 119 49
After the 'IGBP' incident, SMG4 decided to finally have a normal life. He finally found an actual child he can take care of. And SMG3, who's been a p...
15.2K 136 26
This is a book full of Ship Oneshots, Reader x SMG4 Character(s) Oneshots, and Short Stories, all based around SMG4! This book does include SMG34, Mx...
16.8K 523 11
After someone breaks into the Internet Graveyard Starbucks, SMG4 and SMG3 somehow team up and pretend to be Detectives in order to find SMG3's missin...