My love, || D.M ||

By onlydrcosgirl

Those letters he never got to read.. - The Harry Potter books and movies doesn't belong to me! It belongs to... More

!IMPORTANT!
Foreword
| PLAYLIST |
Half
| Prologue |
One ||
|| One ½ ||
|| Two
Three ||
|| three ⅓ ||
|| Four
Five ||
AUTHOR NOTE !
Seven ||
|| Eight

|| Six

6 1 0
By onlydrcosgirl

I couldn't get enough,
My heart became a slave.
I long for her to take my hand,
To be by my side.

-

O N E M O N T H L A T E R

It's has been one month since the couple had fought, avoiding and ignoring each other whenever they had crossed paths. Alexiandra was still hurt from his words but she wouldn't forgive him as she was just only worried about Draco.

While in the Great Hall, professor McGonagall stood up and called for everyone's attention.

"May I have everyone's attention." She clapped her hands together making conversations to die down and gaining their attention. "Thank you. As you all may still remember the Yule Ball, this year we will be hosting a masquerade ball!" McGonagall announced, whispers were heard from all houses. "The theme is mysterious! It'll be hosted on Saturday, 1997 of November the 29th starting from eight o' clock 'till midnight." She finished speaking and the whispers grew into conversations, giggling were heard from females who were discussing their outfits and who they would want to go with.

-

It was the 26th of November and Ginny Weasley had dragged Alexiandra with her to go shopping for their outfits after she countlessly refused but the ginger-haired girl didn't even care.

After trying on multiple dresses, Alexiandra grew tired and just walked off leaving her friend whose was looking at more dresses. She walked around the store, scanning the racks for at least a simple dress or something to get Ginny off her back.

Two hours went by and yet still no luck on finding a dress so the fox hair-coloured female gave up.

"Are you sure though? There's so many other dresses you could choose from." Ginny whined, pouting as she looked at Alexiandra. "I'm not going to the ball anyway so why should I even bother getting a dress if I'm not going?" She asked, tilting her head before sighing. "Just go get your dress and look gorgeous at that ball, and who knows maybe you might get Harry's attention" Alexiandra teased, causing Ginny to get flustered and look away.

-

It's the night of the ball, the corridors were filled with the sound of heels clucking on the marble floor and females giggling. The scent of cheap or expensive perfume wafted in the air.

Alexiandra was in her dormitory, sitting by the window. A faint knock was heard at her door. 'Hm? Who could that be?' She thought to herself before getting up and walking over to the door.

She twisted the knob and opened the door to be greeted by no one. That's odd. Alexiandra was about to step out of her room until her feet touched something and she looked down to see a box. Confusion filled her face as she looked around the hallway before crouching down and picking up the box. Going back inside her room with the box.

She was hesitant at first but eventually opened the box and Alexiandra saw a black fabric inside, a letter ontop of it.

Dear Sweetheart,

I've heard that there's a ball happening at your school, plus your friend informed me as well unlike my own child but moving on from that. The minute I heard about it, I went through my closet and came across a old dress of mines but no need to worry; I've added new adjustments to it and new details.

I hope the dress has reached you in time.

Love,
Mom

P.s. There is also a black lace mask as well, can't forget the mask to a masquerade ball.

Alexiandra stared at the letter with a flabbergasted look before placing it down on her bed and pulled the dress out of the box, taking a step back as she examined it. It was black dress, it had three or four transparent black layers on it. She looked inside the box again and noticed the mask with long black gloves as well.

-

The clock striked 10pm. People were chitchatting or having drinks, Draco was sitting alone by one of the tables after his friends practically had forced him to attend the ball. He wore the best suit that was made by his family's conturier, it was sent by his father wanting him to keep the Malfoy reputation high and up. He was wearing a black mask covering half of his face, only expect his eyes.

Soon everyone fell silent when the music was about to play as their attention was fixed on the mysterious person who just walked in through the doors. Draco got up and walked into the crowd, trying to see what's going on. His eyes widened when he saw her..he didn't even need to see her without the mask as he already could recognise her from those dark green eyes and fox hair-coloured that was styled in a half-up, half-down. Whispers filled the hall, the female started walking further into the room. Holding her the bottom part of her dress up so she wouldn't trip over it.

The songs of these chapter are;
- How I'd kill by Cowboy Malfoy
- Love and devotion by Liam Milier
- Rule #18 - Lion by Fish in a Birdcage
-ZAFIRO by DannyLux

Please pretend that the songs are instrumental visions or just simply go along with it!

Draco watched her every-movement like a cat watching a mouse, studying its every movement. Soon the music started to play and everyone gathered around the dance floor, dancing with their partners or with the person who have asked them to dance.

Draco hurried to the floor, wanting to dance her or to have a excuse to talk with her again. The minute he reached her..he was already too late as Alexiandra was dancing with someone else.

'How I'd kill' started playing.

Some female took Draco and he had no choice but to dance with her, halfway into the dance his attention was only fixed on Alexiandra. Noticing how her hair was straightened from the style she did and not curled like usual.

'Cause now I'm coast to coast, alone I roam
Searching for solace and comfort
And I don't know if I can carry on
They called me crazy
And they're right
I had a multitude of sickly
dispositions
You didn't mind-

Everyone spun their dance partners around, dancing with the next person who has spun into their arms.

Instead you taught me how to dance

Alexiandra spun into Draco's arms, his left hand went onto her waist immediately and his other hand intertwined with hers, feeling the silky material against his fingers. He was surprised when he got her as his partner but he did not dare say a word not wanting to ruin the moment. Alexiandra hadn't realised it was Draco under the mask, the two were dancing along with the song before it ended and the next song played.

'Love and devotion' started playing.

The lights dimmed slightly and changed to a dark-red colour, fitting with the sensual of the rhythm. Her arms were around his neck and his hands rested on her waist, squeezing her there slightly which earned him a surprise low gasp.

The females pulled away from their partners, placing their arm on their shoulders.

I'm running, I'm running
(You're the moon and I'm the tide)

Draco pulled Alexiandra close to his body, their bodies colliding as she stared into his grey eyes and hers widened underneath the mask, realising who she was dancing with.

I'm afraid of your love and devotion, I'm afraid of your love

Their faces were close to each other, their breaths against each other. So close to kissing, their lips brushing one another, but  Draco spun her around before pulling her, bumping her back against his chest.

"Alex, are you still going to ignore me..?" He whispered in her ear, chills went down her back as it had been so long since she last heard his voice.

"Yes."

"Alex please hear me out-
He got cut off when she turned around, her dress spinning along with her movements. Her arm went around his neck and her other hand held his chin, the two stared into each other's eyes.

(Gasp) I'm afraid of your love and devotion

Draco moved his hand down to the back of her thigh before moving it down a bit; her skin broke out into goose flesh from his touch and he leaned over which made Alexiandra to lean back as well, arching her back. Staring into her eyes, fighting the temptation to kiss her. 'I can't kiss her..she probably still hates me.' He thought.

"Do you hate me?" Draco appealed before standing up straight and fixing his posture, pulling his hand away from her leg.

'Hate..?'

'Why such a strong word.'

'I don't think i could ever hate you but.'

'I just want you to be honest with me..'

'I miss you so much, I miss your touch, I miss your voice, I miss your tired smile that I would always see in the mornings when I got to wake next to you..'

'I miss that cocky smirk of yours that always made me want to slap it off your face.'

Those thoughts were running through her head but she didn't know how to word it out so she pulled away from him, about to walk away until the next song started to play and it had to be..
'Rule #18 - Lion'

FLASHBACK;

'Dray!' Alexiandra exclaimed, tugging on her partner's arm. 'Yes, darling?' He turned and looked at her. 'I know this is kinda cringe and cheesy but on our wedding day, I want us to dance to 'Rule #18 - Lion'!' She grinned widely, holding his hand gently. 'What's with you and this muggle music?' Draco asked before rolling his eyes at her playfully. 'Hey! It's really a good song' Alexiandra pouted which made Draco to chuckle. 'Fine, fine, whatever makes my future wife happy.' He smiled before pulling her into his arms, planting a gentle kiss against her forehead.
-

She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Draco, noticing that he recognised the song. A small defeated sigh left Alexandra's lips before she placed her hand on his shoulder and the other held the dress up. Draco's left hand held her waist as she turned to walk around him, following the rhythm of the song.

If you're the flower then I am the pavement
If you're the water then

Draco pulled Alexiandra close, grabbing her chin gently.
"Then I want to taste it.." He sang along with the song, her cheeks felt warm; blushing slightly.

If you're the lion then I am the hunger

Draco spun Alexiandra around before pulling her back, bumping her back into his chest again as his hands wrapped around her waist; his head on her shoulder before brushing his lips against her neck which a shiver to run down her spine. "Draco-
Alexiandra was cut off when Draco planted a wet kiss on her neck before turning her around.

Do you find, I always come back with the same old lines?
I'm tryna be individual as you, (as you)
Where'd you get the energy to be that spicy?
You've got a flavour that's so feisty, one bite satisfies

"If you're the music than I am a craving," Alexiandra whispered, walking around him again like the rest of the females were doing to their partners. "If you're surgeon well-
"I'll keep you waiting" Draco grabbed her by the waist again and pulled her close before dipping her. "You're a liar I saw the cover," Alexiandra murmured, singing along with song but it felt like she wasn't just singing. "If you're a family, then I am your lover." Draco frowned slightly after whispering that part to her.

Alexiandra wanted to leave this dance already until the next song played and she froze, her dark green eyes widening underneath her mask. The memories rushed through her head; the night of the Yule Ball when he confessed to her.. This song had became her favourite ever since then. Draco looked at her reaction and understood as he had took her somewhere more quieter that day and the two danced along to this very song. She took a step back before turning around and hurried through the crowd of dancing people, Draco followed after, not ready to lose her again.

Leaving the Great Hall, the sound of the music becoming faint as the sound her heels colliding with the ground were heard while Alexiandra ran down the corridors and Draco ran after her. "Alex!" He shouted, catching up to her pace. "Stop running please." He was right behind her when she suddenly stopped and turned around to face him, tears filled her eyes before moving closer to him and grabbing his face, crashing her lips onto his, completely catching him off guard, Draco gasped into the sudden kiss. After few moments she pulled away, his lips parted slightly looking at her with a look of astonishment. "I-..uh.." he stammer, not knowing what to say.

"Dray, I don't hate you..I'm just still really hurt by your actions and words. I understand that I should not force you to tell me things but please don't distance yourself from me! I'm begging you right now." Alexiandra pleaded, taking a hold of his hand and squeezing it gently. Draco was about to say something until he heard footsteps and he pulled Alexiandra with him to the nearest room he saw; the broomsticks closet. The room was small, her back pressed the wall while Draco's hand was on the side of the wall by her head and his knee in between her legs, making it more difficult for her to move. "Draco-
He covered her mouth with his hand. "Shh..there is someone outside." He whispered, pressing his ear against the door listening to the person's footsteps soon becoming faint until he couldn't hear them anymore.

This entire moment gave Alexiandra deja vu, remembering how they once hid in a broomstick closet in their fourth year after they sneaked out pass curfew. Hiding away from Filch and the tight space..one thing lead to another..Draco pulled his hand away from her mouth and looked down at her, his eyes being met with her rosy red lips. He couldn't help but to cup her face and pull her into another kiss. Alexiandra gasped, surprised by his actions just like how he was surprised earlier when she kissed him but she eventually kissed him back. Maybe because she missed feeling of how gentle his lips were against hers as if she were fragile like glass.

After few moments, they pulled away from their shared kiss, "I have missed you dearly, Alex.." Draco whispered, pressing his forehead against hers. "I deeply apologise for my actions..I was a git then and I still am but I cannot afford to lose you again, you make me feel alive and..and wanted."  He moved back a bit, holding both of her hands in his. "You're my moonlight that shines in my most darkest hours when everyone else has looked away but you didn't. I love you so much, it's a physical emotion at this point. Ever since you kissed my lips my mouth would not shut up, asking when are you ever going to kiss them again.." Draco stopped, taking a deep breath. Staring deeply into her dark green eyes. "I promise to not distance myself from you ever again and I swear I'm going tell you what's bothering me, just please..don't leave me. You're the only thing I have important to me in this life." He pleaded, his grey eyes were glossy like he was about to cry. Alexiandra choked back a sob and hugged him tightly. "I love you too and I won't leave you..I promise.." she muttered, holding him so tight; fearing that he might just disappear from her grasp.

He returned her embrace, kissing the top of her head. "I love you, my love.." Draco murmured.

-

A/N: sooo this chapter is 2700+ words- took me a week to write because I was busy with school and plus writing from 6am to 7am a day so yeah. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter just as much I did while writing it!
EDITED!

-

She is delightful
chaotic mess; a
beautiful mess.
Loving her is
splendid
adventure.
— Steve Maraboli

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 9K 50
a very talkative girl named kahmyla came all the way from new jersey & moves to philadelphia. she has no friends but she finds interest in this one g...
51.4K 1.3K 66
nothing bad ever happens in the so-called boring small town of beacon hills. that's what maia martin, scott mccall and stiles stilinski have always t...
614K 13.9K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.3K 110 5
The best people in life are free... --- When Hudson Labrada runs into a certain tall blonde, she finds herself longing for a touch she can't have. T...