๐Œ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ

By dreayamyers

Kamryn becomes lost when she has to pick between two men, the toxic ex or her brother's opp. Join on her jour... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Face claims.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Updateโญ๏ธ

Chapter 2

736 21 5
By dreayamyers

𝑲𝒂𝒎𝒓𝒚𝒏 𝑷𝑶𝑽,

I felt water being splashed on my face and I quickly pulled my blanket over my face then sat up. "What the fuck..."

I heard high pitch giggles. That failed aborted rat poured water on my face. I wiped my face then stared at my little sister who was laughing her head off.

"Shit ain't funny."

"And is!" She cracked up laughing harder. "You're all wet Kamryn!"

Sometimes I have to remember that after all she's just an 8 year old kid.

This time I didn't remember.

"Duh cause you poured water all over me, you got my hair wet and everything, what is wrong witchu! You not supposed to even be in my room, it's seven o'clock on a fucking Saturday Talia, bro. Ion even got time to lecture you, don't do that shit again cause if I did that to you, you'd cry." I ranted.

She poked her bottom lip out and it quivered before she broke out crying and left the room.

I sighed. Don't pour water on my face then.

Y'all i'm not hard on her, why is she pouring water on my face and giggling as if I made a joke? She messed up my mood already and it's not even 10 o'clock.

I groaned walking into the bathroom to freshen up and then I went to go check on this cry baby.

"Lia?" I called out going in her room and she was sat hunched in a ball on her bed still crying. "You still upset over that? I didn't even yell, I just told you facts sis"

"Shut up" she bawled out.

That's why you gon stay there crying.

"You hungry?" I tilted my head and she nodded still without lifting her head up. "Where's pop?"

"He went to find mama like 10 minutes ago" she said lifting her head up and her eyes were blood shot red from crying, I instantly felt bad.

"Why you crying so hard Lia, just don't pour water on me again." I sat down wrapping my arms around her then she broke down crying again.

"I'm crying be-be-be-be—B-be-be, english child" I snapped.

"Because I miss my mommy and she didn't come back home yesterday. I want her back and she left me. She doesn't love anymore and you're mad at me, you don't love me anymore" she spilled out.

I furrowed my brows instantly "I still love you, mom still loves you. Her and pop going through sum shit right now but it'll all play out. Just cause you piss me off everyday don't mean ion love you, you're my heart. Stop allat crying"

Talia wiped her tears away then hugged me back still sniffing. I rubbed her back comfortingly, I haven't been thinking about my parents situation because either way i'm at school or locked in my room minding my business. Therefore I haven't noticed the effect of mom being gone.

But my little sister is always engaging and talking to them, with mom not here she don't really have any female figure to talk to in the house because she finds me mean.

My 'meaness' made her feel as if I didn't love her anymore, from now on imma try my best to be a nicer big sister.

We went downstairs and I prepared some bacon and pancakes with syrup for breakfast.

Suddenly my phone rung and I took a look at it then screeched and picked it up taking a closer look, to double check I was seeing the right thing.

___________________________________
Incoming facetime call...
Perky got him stuck like a molester💔

Answer Decline

________________________________

My ex boyfriend is calling my phone. Should I answer or decline?

Like any girl who believes ex is an ex for a reason, just like summer walker stated, I declined.

"Sis I haven't seen Nini in a while, when is she coming over?"

"I'll ask her to come after we do our finals, we can go roller skating or something" I said back now picking up my phone because this nigga wouldn't stop calling.

He was blocked but I block and unblock him when I get bored. This time I forgot to block him again.

If you're wondering where the molester part came from. My ex wanted sex and I wasn't ready. Do I need to expand on that...? Yea...

Luckily I still have my virginity and my stupid self was still together with him after he tried to fuck me and failed but eh, we learn and live.

I answered then immediately turned my camera off. Besides what happened, everything else in our relationship was perfect. It was only me that ruined it by not being ready to have sex and he was.

Instead of holding him back, I let him go. It hurt, a lot.

Especially since he didn't have the patience to wait till I was ready goes to show he wanted only one thing and when I confronted him about it, he denied it.

I answered the call and his face turned from a mug into a wide smile.

"You answered, you still love meeee" his annoying ass dragged. I swear he says this every single time.

"What do you want?"

"You"

"Good bye."

"WAIT! Damn. Can't a nigga joke round witchu no more?" He mugged me. "I wanted to check up on you"

"I'm good my'kell, I'm always good. You know that" I responded staring blankly at him. I hate the fact that I'm still attracted to him, he's a light skin with dreads with some strands blonde.

If you couldn't tell, my type is dreadheads.

"Where my lil Talia at?"

"Here!" Lia shouted and got into the frame.

Be a nice big sister. Be a nice big sister. I repetitively told myself. Why she had to come do that.

"Anywho. Yeen got a reason to call me, why you calling my phone Kell. We ain't good, we ain't neva gon be good" I mugged him.

He slightly frowned then sighed. "I missed you"

I rolled my eyes away also turning my head as I began to tear up. I really loved this nigga y'all, I hate the way our relationship ended.

"You'on miss me?" He asked in a soft tone ALMOST making me fold. "Ma you crying? I ain't mean to make you cry, i'm sorry baby girl."

I wiped my eyes before putting my face back in the camera. "We gotta stop contacting each other forreal, every time I think of you it hurts Kell"

"I know. But i'm not ready to let you go, I will wait till you're ready this time ma. I was drunk, ian mean to try pin you down like that I swear!"

Here he go bringing up the situation, I try my hardest to forget about it over this past year. "Drunk or not you would still know enough. Ion wanna hear excuses, us is never happening again"

"You sure?" I heard him mumble and I mugged tf outta him. "Yes nigga i'm sure!" I raised my voice and he looked shook, as if I wasn't supposed to hear that.

After that I hung up then placed my phone on silent, i'm not going to block him again because last time I did it, he showed up to my house, took my phone then unblocked himself.

Me and this nigga have history, he was my first kiss, he coached me how to dj in my bedroom and that's when I came for the first time.

He taught me so much about love, I just wished that he loved me enough to respect me.

————

SATs went by so quickly, I spent a lot of time revising for my tests and I sat the papers and honestly I think I failed.

2+2= 4 and when I did them papers I got 12. That's how bad I think I did.

Fuck school, if I do fail i'll become a stripper.

"Uh, Daddy!" Lyric gayly moaned in my ear and I almost swung on him. "Nini, getcho man!"

"Not my man" she mumbled pushing me away playfully. All three of us was walking to the store. After we finna pick up Blacz then head to Toni's.

Her crib is literally the spot. We always hangout there—correction, THEY always hangout there. Ion really be leaving my crib like that but since summer has started, I agreed to come out more.

"Yo ock! Where da hoes at?" Lyric shouted as he strolled in.

"I dunno" he said in his accent. "What you want, candy?"

"Nah, pussy. You got some of that?" He asked then licked his lips slowly. I swear ion know what's wrong with this kid.

I looked over at Nicole and she held a mug on her face. They must've had an argument or sum. That's they business, moral of the story is men ain't shit.

"What happened between y'all?" I asked being nosy.

"I sucked his dick after eating spicy food, he mad cause I made his tip all tingly on fire." she shrugged and I burst out laughing because out of all things in the world, I weren't expecting her to say that.

She continued "My excuse was that I was flavouring the nut, but honestly, I had forgot to brush my teeth before doing it"

"Y'all something else." I responded shaking my head then walked down the aisle picking out sour skittles then placed it on the counter with Nini & Lyric's snacks.

"And who's paying for these!?" Lyric whipped his head around when I added on a water.

"You nigga" my bestfriend and I said in unison. He mugged both of us before taking out a whole stack of one 1s then handed the man some of the money.

"Keep the change" he said.

"Nigga you broke as fuck talm bout sum keep the change, that 70 cents could go get you some off-brand deodorant you musty ass cow" Nini spoke and my eyes widened.

"Fuck you bitch, i'm finna suck your clit with some hot sauce then you'll know how I felt!" He raised his voice as he left the store.

"It was an accident! Bae i'm telling you the truth, i'll even suck your dick while you watching the game tomorrow to make up for it" she pouted and I scrunched my face up in disgust. Ew.

I've never even seen this couple kiss, I knew they weren't innocent but DAMN Nicole. I ain't neva letting her put her dick-sucking lips on my drink ever again.

"For real?" He raised a brow.

"Yea"

"Ight. I'm sorry for calling you a bitch bae"

"Fuck you" she retorted then walked off.

Most confusing couple ever.

————

"KAMRYNNNNN!!!!" Toni screamed in my ear running over to me, she hugged me and I grabbed onto her for balance causing us to tumble to the ground.

I groaned rubbing my ass, ain't shit there so falling to the floor hurt. I got the shape of an ass, but the bitch is 2d, not 3d.

My heart dropped when I heard a deep ass laugh. I turned my head to the left to see Rio standing by the hallway laughing at me.

I embarrassed myself in front of my crush. Imma crawl into a hole and stay there forever.

In fact I should just disappear.

I kissed my teeth and pushed my friend off me before Blacz helped me to stand up.

"Toni you did the most, we saw her at highschool on Friday, bitch it's only been three days" Nini mugged her.

I'm mad as fuck now, she done embarrassed me in front of the fine nigga and I lowkey think she did it on purpose.

"Yea but she finally out her cage" she joked referring the fact that I barely leave my house.

"Y'all moving like sis a rodent talm bout sum cage. Toni you doing too much and where the food at? Man i'm hungry" Blacz said walking off  into the kitchen.

Rio came over to dapp up Lyric then he stared at me for a bit before mugging me then pulling out his bag of backwoods then handing one to Lyric.

"Why this backwood so damn big!" Lyric exclaimed examining the size of the leaf which was like his big ass watermelon lopsided shaped head. "You'on even know how to roll Nigga" Blacz said aloud from the kitchen which made Rio crack up.

"You calling down a nigga phone for some backwoods and yo ass can't even roll" the fine dreadhead said. "Mane gimme my shit."

I rolled my eyes then went over to the living room with the girls. "Why is he here?" I immediately asked as soon as we entered.

"I didn't invite him, Lyric did. I guess he's one of us now"

One of us?

"That nigga is older than us, he hanging with minors. That's lame" Nini frowned kicking her legs on my lap as I opened up my skittles and starting snacking on them.

"How old is he?"

"19"

Perfect age gap.

"Ok he grown...I like that" I smirked already thinking about the future. "Too bad he rude and annoying as fuck, that stank attitude make Rio ugly"

"I know this ugly under-height, crispy lace ass woman ain't talkin about me" Rio blurted strolling in the living room over to me and my heart sunk to my stomach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 299 21
โ€ข "๐˜ž๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ." - ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ข. Book started September 2022 โš ๏ธTHIS BOOK CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING...
12.1K 275 23
๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐€๐†๐„; ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ, ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
982K 30.9K 53
Don't let the title fool you, they're not good. This book is about one of the most toxic relationships ever. Read more to find out. #1 in toxicrelat...
44.4K 1.9K 35
Years after Heaven's death, her daughter is now a junior in high school and the splitting image of her. It's Kamora's world everyone is just living i...