Mike Schmidt x reader

By MichTart

Mike Schmidt x Reader More

Finding a job
first night
Back again
Dinner
Awkward xD
Day off
Back to work OwO
Almost Lunch :3
Finally lunch
Attention!
The Answer c:
2nd Week .3.
The Break In :0
Goodbye (SAD)
The new job

Problem >:?

3.4K 74 17
By MichTart

your POV:

today was your last day working at Freddy fazbears pizzaria. Quite upsetting in your opinion. You'll really miss Mike and the animatronics. Even though the animatronics are a pain you'll miss them anyways. You have to leave in 3 hours for work. You flip on the TV and eat some chips. "Breaking news, there is a " the random news guy said. Stuff like that scares the shit out of you. You turned off the TV and got changed. It was 11:30 now. You decided to get to work early today. As soon as you arrived in the room you noticed Mike was not there. "He's probably late." You said. Five minutes later Mike was still not there. 10 minutes later he was still not there! He better not have skipped work. 40 minutes later you started to worry. You thought about the news.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
35.5K 1.1K 29
Love can have dreadful meanings. However, why think of it as only pain? True love is said to be the most powerful magic and feeling in the whole worl...
83.1K 1.3K 20
You and Finney were in the same class. You had a crush on him, but he liked Donna so you didn't say anything. One day you two got partnered for a pro...
198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...