first night

Mikes POV:
That girl I bumped into was really cute... I should have asked for her number or something. But then she would think Im creepy because I just met her. I'm thinking way too much about this. I gotta get home and get ready for work.

Your POV:
Its 11:45 you better get to work! You run outside and hop in your car. (Time lapse 11:55 :D) You walk up to the pizzeria and check to make sure your at the right place. "Freddy Fazbears..Pizza? That's the place!" You walk through the door to your new room. You see a guy sitting on a chair checking a tablet. He turns around and you suddenly recognize him. "Uh...Hi again." you say. "Oh...uh hi (y/n)." he says as he blushes. You pull out a chair and sit beside him. You check the tablets and you see three animal robot things. Suddenly, one of them moves. "W-what are those!? And why are they moving!?" You say frightened. "Oh, those are the animatronics. They move around a lot during our nightshift. We have to make sure they don't get into our room. Or else...well I'm not sure." He says.

Mikes POV:
She's really scared. But she looks so cute. "do they have names?" She asks. "Uh, yeah. The bunny is Bonnie, The bear is Freddy, The chicken is Chica and the fox is Foxy." I reply. I stared at her with a dopey face for quite a while because she was so beautiful when I fell out of my chair -.-! "Oh my gosh! Are you okay!?" She says as she gets out of her chair to help me. "Y-yeah, I'm fine, happens all the time!" She grabs my hand and helps me up.

Your POV:
As you help him up he turns red. "Are you sure your okay?" You say. "Totally fine!" He says as he laughs nervously. "I'm glad ^.^!" you giggle. Chica peeks through the office window. "W-what do we do Mike!?" You say as you start panicking. "He runs over to the door and closes it. "Just close the doors, and they will go away eventually" he says out of breath. Its 4am right now. This night just seems to go on and on. We check the tablet again. Foxy is running down the hall! Mike rushes over to close the door. Its 5am and you have 3% battery left. You hug him in hope of the clock turning to 6am. The clock strucked 6 and you let go of him. He blushes "w-well I guess I'll see you tomorrow (y/n)" he says. "bye Mike!" You say as you wave.