Awkward xD

Your POV:
Once you get home from Mikes house, you lay on the couch and take a nap. You wake up at 11:30. You get ready as you always do and head out to work. You were stuck in traffic. Once you got their it was already 12:02. "Your here! thought something happened to you!" mike said with a sigh of relief. "Yeah. I was just stuck in traffic." you say as you sit down.

Mikes POV:
Shit. I thought something bad happened to her! I was so worried. "Um (y/n) can I ask you something?" You say nervously. "Sure!" she says with a sweet smile. I was going to tell her that I have feelings for her, but what if she doesn't feel the same was about me? You know what? Fuck it I'm going for it. I reach in and kiss her.

Your POV:
Your face turns red in surprise as he kisses you. You return the kiss. "I-im sorry!" he says as he turns away blushing. "I-its ok!" you say as you blush. "Wait, were those animatronics there before!?" Mike says as he stares at Bonnie in the right door and Chica on the left. "N-no!" Mike runs and closes the right door and you close the left. "Whew! Wait did they witniss our kiss?" You say. "Hopefully not, even though they are robots that would still be awkward." he says. The clock turns to 6 and you bolth leave awkwardly.

Animatronics POV:
"Chica why did you make me witness that kiss? You know I don't give a shit about shipping!" Bonnie says. "I know you don't but I do! They're just adorable!" Chica squeals as she takes the pizza she made out of the oven. "All I care about it this pizza!" Bonnie says as he takes a bite of the pizza. "Hmph. Maybe next time I shouldn't even bother making pizza for you!" Chica says as she crosses her arms. "Yarr do I smell some pizza?" Foxy says as he walks in the room. "(y/n) AND MIKE KISSED!!" Chica fangirls. "Oh my god its like the best thing ever because we all just care so much" Bonnie says sarcasticly. Chica tosses Foxy a slice of pizza. "Hey weres Freddy?" Chica asks. "FAN FICS" Bonnie says. "Aye that lad is backstage!" foxy says as he points backstage with his hook. Bonnie, Chica and Foxy run backstage and see Freddy holding a plush of Mike and (y/n) and making the plushies kiss. "Umm Freddy what are you doing!?" Bonne says in shock. "N-nothing!" Freddy says as he hides the plushies behind his back. All the animatronics laugh.