The Break In :0

Your POV:

You flip through the cameras when you notice that all the animatronics are gone. It seems that Chica is getting closer to you and Mike. "Chica's getting real close, maybe we should close the doors?" You say to Mike.

Mike's POV:

Its 4am and there is only 17% battery left. "The Battery is pretty low so lets wait for her to get into the hallway then we can close the doors." I say. (y/n) seemed pretty nervous and stressed, I haven't seen her like this since the first night..."Uh are you okay (y/n)? You seem a bit..I dunno..stressed and such?" I say, waiting for an answer. "I'm not sure..I just feel a bit uneasy about tonight..." She says, tapping her fingers on the desk nervously.

Your POV:

"Don't worry, whatever happens just remember we'll be here together." He says. "Okay that sounded really fucking cheesy but seriously, if those little shits get in here, I got your back." He says. You giggle and give him a hug. Just then, Chica ran down the hallway and Bonnie ran down the other. Mike lets out a high pitch scream and you quickly try to close the doors but they're already in the room. Everything went dark.

Animatronics POV:

"Hey guys! You look a lot more spooped out up close! Sorry I have never actually talked to the night watches before." Chica says as she jumps in excitement. "Uh Chica, They're not moving I think that is a sign that they're dead." Bonnie says. "Don't be silly Bonnie! They're just playing around hehe!" Chica says as she nervously pokes Mike and (y/n). "Guys wake up! Stop fooling around. Come hang with us I made pizza!!!" Chica whispers as she continuously pokes the bodies. "G-guys? Are you o-okay? I'm s-sorry!" Chica frowns as she looks down. "Guys?"