Untamed

By kyu17ayusawa

Prince of Tennis Fan fiction. Don't expect Seigakou here cause this story revolve around Rikkaidai More

Reminder
One
Two
Three
Four
Five.
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Kanagawa tuor part 2
Twenty one
Twenty two

Thirteen

167 1 0
By kyu17ayusawa

THE BIG three and Asusagawa Ran was still look to each other unmoving.

As the big three. They don't know how to reacted— what to say. The scene was unreal as they stiffed still rooted in their placed.

Until Ran's stomached made a growled.
Her knees wobbled as she fell to the ground. The big three hurriedly approached her.

"Are you alright?" They asked in union.

"I'm so hangry...." As a cue. another growled from her stomached echoed. Ran just veiled smile and shyly rubbed the back of her head.

Yukimura, Yanagi and Sanada find it amusing so they started chuckling a little.

"What so funny of my hunger?" Ran asked the three while pouting. These guys are demon! They didn't know that she's starving to death!

"Nah, Nah," Yukimura extended his hand of her. "C'mon. We'll going to take you to the best restaurant in Kanagawa." Yukimura smiled. "Right guys?"

Yanagi and Sanada nodded. "Yes. And I will pay your bill—-anything you want to eat is on me. As a thank you gift for destroying our ego." Sanada said his stoic face. Ran can't tell if his joking or serious. She just pout even more. While Yanagi and Yukimura laugh at Sanada's remark. Among the three. Sanada was the most prideful and old fashion guy.

Maybe his upset by Ran saving his ass.

"Even if I felt your sarcasm. I still accept the food! Lets go!" Ran excitedly got up and went ahead.

"She's really weird." Yanagi commented.

"But you like his weirdness." Sanada interjected. Yukimura lost his smile.

"Hmm.. She's weird...in a beautiful way." Yanagi said. Truthfully. "She's just not beautiful. She is smart—no, a genius. Strong, and my kind of type girl."

"Your not alone Yanagi. I like her too." Sanada said in a serious ton. "So.. may the best man win then."

"Niou, Yagyu and Marui likes her too, 99%. As for Kuwahara and our freshman. 90% friendship and 5% romantic." Yanagi calculated. He observe them based on their reaction.

"Oi! What the hell are you waiting for! Let's go!" Ran exclaim with frowned face.

Yanagi and Sanada Sanada sighed. While Yukimura was still quite. Then suddenly Yanagi turn to those six people lying on the ground. "What are we going to do with those guys?"

They can't leave these bastard here. They can't let them escape. They are their target after all.Yanagi wanted to know who's behind this sabotaged.

"Yanagi. Why don't you call your uncle to arrest them. After Nationals. We will interrogate them to this sabotaged." Sanada's coldness and stoic face stay still.

"Hey! Are coming or not? I'll going alone! I'm so hungry—-"

"Ran wait. What about these guys?" Yanagi asked. Ran's face turn into grimed and the dark aura is growing around her. And three saw it. It's actually gave them a goosebump. "Okay! Okay! We're coming!" Yanagi give up. She look scary there for a moment.

Sanada chuckled. "Your a wimp now Yanagi." Yanagi just sighed. "I just don't want to be like those people that still lying unconscious right now." Yanagi continue while walking. "Besides. I can still call my uncle right now to pick those guys up."

Sanada just hmm for a responds. They just noticed of Yukimura's silent. "You okay Yukimura?" Sanada asked.

"Yeah." He said shortly. Sanada furrowed. Just while ago his laughing. But when Yanagi admitted that he like the girl. And Yukimura started his silent...

Sanada shook his head.

'Too many competitors'

****

Ran's eyes shine brightly when the food they order was already serve. "Wow~ they look all delicious!" She said enthusiasm and claps her hand together with her chopstick.
The big three just watching her with a smile on their face. "Thank you for the food everyone! I didn't know your be this generous to me." Ran with a teary eyes while smiling at them. The big three's face heat up. They don't know what to say.

There's only one thing on their mind with union.

'She's too adorable!'

As Ran licked her lips to start eating. The big three gulped several times and averted their to the girl who didn't even noticed her effect on them. "Let's go eat!" She start grilling the meat while taking a bowl and then put a soap of ramen while taking a sushi a tempura chicken and put them on her plate. The big three thought she's done but she take another dishes to add more.

"Are you sure you can finish that all Ran?" Yukimura asked. Ran turn to him and smile while nodding. Yukimura smile too. "You sure are hungry." Ran just nodded because her mouth was already stuffed with food.

Twenty minutes passed. "Oi! That's my share!" Sanada retorted. Ran took his food and eat.

"Your a sloppy eater Sanada-San." Ran smiled with triumphed at Sanada.

"And what happen to Genichirou? Why a sudden formal Ran?" Sanada asked annoyed. "And that's my food! Stop taking it!"

"I can call you whatever I want. And I can steal your food whatever I want." Ran state as her tongue out of him. Sanada sighed in defeat.

"You can have mine Ran. I don't mind." Yukimura smiled at her.

"Really?! I can hug you for this!" She said and took Yukimura's meat. He felt his cheeks heat up of Ran's statement.

"You can have mine too Ran. I don't mind." Yanagi Interjected. Yukimura glance at him with glinted warning in his eyes.

"Sorry Seiichi. But we're on a competition." Yanagi smirked.

"Do you wanna face your circumstances during practice Renji? I could arrange for that." Yukimura smiled. But in a sadistic way. Yanagi can tell. However..

"Losing to my competitors are already circumstances to me. I'm just being cautious of everything. And you know that's my style Seiichi." Yanagi said and looked the girl infront of them that seems didn't even bothered the world as she eat her food. Yanagi shook his head and smiled. "To think that she didn't even have any idea of our competition."

The three just sighed. Right there and then. They already knew of how difficult to show her their affection.

***

"How did you learn to fight like that Ran?" Yukimura asked. Sanada and Yanagi stiffened.
They wanted to know but they afraid to ask. Good thing Yukimura has courage to asked.

Ran paused for a moment. She suddenly caught of guard of his question. "Street." A short reply from her. Sanada notice—-even Yanagi and Yukimura that that the girl's presence changed.

"Sorry for my question but, I'm curious of why you have to learn to fight in the first place?" Yukimura added. He really wanted to know. He wanted to know her.

"To survive in this cruel world..." Ran murmured. Despited of the place crowded and noises. They still heard her. And that stunned them.

"Cruel world...?" Yukimura whispered. Frowning at her. But before he got further. A voice crossed their table.

"Ah, the three monster of Rikkaidai. What a fancy meeting." Said the new comer.

"Atobe Keigo."

"What are you doing here in Kanagawa?" Yukimura asked. Furrowed. This guy should be preparing for tomorrow's National.

"Ore-sama can go anywhere he wanted to." Atobe proudly said—"Right? Kabaji?"

"Usu!" Kabaji

"That's not what I mean Atobe-kun. Sorry for my impropriate manners." Yukimura said with apologetic smile. "What I mean is. Tomorrow's National right? Why are you here? Shouldn't you preparing for it since your team was been chosen? Tokyo was a bit far from here."

"Same goes to you Yukimura." Atobe said and smirked. "I always be on time no matter where I am. So you don't have the worry."

Yukimura smile in Atobe's boastfulness. Sanada still face didn't change. Yanagi just taking his notes and right something for his data.

Ran on the other hand....

"At last I'm full. Thanks to you Sanada-San." Ran beam at Sanada while smiling big time and leaned to her seat. She's too full to move further.

Atobe move his eyes to the girl across big three's table.
And he was stiffened. Mesmerized by the girl's beauty. He can't fully see her because she is setting in a side view. But Atobe bet his pride and nobility that the girl is a goddess. But what catches his attention was the girl wearing Rikkai's tennis club's jacket.

The big three noticed of how Atobe looking at their princess at the moment. And they don't like it a bit.

"Ah, how rude of you to not introduce me your companion." Atobe said while still looking at the girl. Ran turned to new comer nodded at him. Atobe sucked his breath when he fully saw her face. Indeed. She is a goddess. "I'm Atobe Keigo. From the kingdom of Hyotei Gakuen. Nice to meet you princess." He said and smiled sweetly at her. He's using his charm right now to catch her attention. He's charm never failed him when it comes to women.

"Asusagawa Ran. Nice to meet you." Ran formally introduced her self to him. She knew him. Atobe Keigo. The team captain of Hyotei academy and a ruler. He is a self proclaim king in his so called kingdom—which is Hyotei. Truth is. He is really belongs to the noble world because of his parent's wealth.

Their team once fought Syusuke's team.

"I didn't know that Rikkai has a gem's like you..perhaps you want to transfer at Hyotei. There. We will treat you there as a nobl—"

"Cut it out Atobe." Yukimura cut Atobe off. Based on his expression. His annoyed.

"She's belong to Rikkaidai Fuzoku Chuu University." Second by Sanada. His even serious this time.

"100% sure that she's only belong to Rikkaidai." Yanagi

"Hmm. So protective." The king said with a mysterious smile. Never in his book that woman rejected him. He always get what he want.

"Atobe." Atobe turned and saw Oshitari Yuushi and Mukahi Gakuto approaching him.

"We're than—-" Oshitari pause and stunned when sees the three demons of Rikkaidai. The defending champion for two consecutive years.

"Yo." Three nodded. Then Oshitari's eyes move to Atobe and then to the girl—Atobe still eyeing.

Oshitari stunned.

"Ah! I know you! Somehow..." Mukahi exclaim as the big three staring at him.

"You know her?" Atobe asked with displease on his face. "Why you didn't tell that her—"

"No! I mean... I just happened to seen her with that prodigy." Mukahi just rubbed his head. Ran just sighed. Their talking about her like she's invisible.

"Prodigy?" Yukimura asked furrowed. Same goes with rest.

"I'm going. You should go home too. Nationals will be  tomorrow." Ran said as she excuse her self. But before she could step to walk away. Atobe held her hand. The big three is on alert and glaring at Atobe.

"Atobe. Let her go." Yukimura calmly said but with menacing eyes. He doesn't like the idea of other men holding her.

Atobe just ignored Yukimura and face her. "Let me take you home. It's late for a girl—"
"I'm no damsel and distress." She said as she withdraw her hand from him.

"Don't treat her lightly Atobe. She's in a different level than you can't imagine." Sanada interjected with a smirked on his face. The big three came closer to Ran.

"She's with us. We will take her home." Yukimura smirked. He gave Atobe a victorious smile as they turn around to leave.

"I will surely crush the Rikkaidai and robbed your tittle." Atobe remark.

"Bring it on." Yanagi said.

"Kabaji. Investigate her.  And Mukahi. Tell me who's that prodigy is." Atobe clicked his hand and turned to leave.

"Usu!"

"He's up to something again." Oshitari said while shaking his head. They have no time for this. The National is tomorrow.

Hello! I think my update is sabaw today.  I'm tired and sleepy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.2K 17
๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š! ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐„๐„๐๐€๐†๐„ ๐…๐„๐•๐„๐‘โž โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* '*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก โ™กยธ.โ€ข*' โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ. ห—หห‹ 'หŽห— ห—หห‹...
185K 5.3K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...
151K 3.1K 60
Fem Ryo. After her best friend died in an accident, Echizen Rika quit tennis for good before she is then pushed into playing tennis with the boys' te...
244K 17.6K 100
It's all about Yuki/KarEena. But with some twists and turns