The Protogen's Pet

By itsyoboijigglyjoshXD

Life was normal. Key word, WAS. Alien creatures known as "protogen" invaded Earth, killing and capturing huma... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - An oRdInArY Day
Chapter 2 - A Different Point of View
Chapter 3 - Adoption
Chapter 4 - Reunion
Chapter 5 - Big Apartment
Chapter 6 - Executing and Planning
Chapter 7 - Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 8 - Issues
Chapter 9 - Losing Something Important
Chapter 10 - Vengeance Motivation
Chapter 11 - Stolen
Chapter 12 - Back to Square 1
Chapter 13 - Going Places
Chapter 14 - Attacks From Opposite Sides
Chapter 15 - Sigh
Chapter 16 - Choice
Status Update
Chapter 17 - Anxieties
Chapter 18 - All for him
Chapter 19 - Outfits and Sewers
Chapter 20 - Thinking Forward
Chapter 21 - I Can't Think Of A Title
Chapter 22 - Searching Answers
Chapter 23 - True Intentions
Chapter 24 - Struggling
Chapter 25 - Marks
Chapter 26 - Returning
Chapter 27 - Take a Break
Chapter 28 - Free Time
A Transition
Maya FTE I
Another Transition
Jacko FTE I
Chapter 29 - Falling Out
Chapter 30 - Cheering Up

Zircon FTE I

678 14 5
By itsyoboijigglyjoshXD

Results:

Zircon: 5     Jacko: 0     Maya: 3     Parlin: 2

Matthew P.O.V.

Zircon: You...want to hang out with me? Your MASTER!?~ I'll spend every second with you, pumpkin!

He grabs you by the hand and eagerly walks around the area with you. He points out various things, but it's so much information that you just zone out.

Zircon: Hey, Matthew?

Matthew: Hm?

Zircon: Did I ever tell you how cute you are?~

Matthew: ...Yes. A lot...

He lifts you up like it was nothing. 

Zircon: And I can't stop saying it!~ You're so adorable! Look at you!

He puts his claws on your face and slides them down. Your heart races.

Zircon: At my mercy...being the helpless victim...just as you should be...my pet...

You try to wriggle out, but he pulls you close for a big hug.

Zircon: Oh, how cute and pathetic it is to see you squirm!~ Why are you so stubborn? I understand you may be...a bit scared. But you have everything you need here. Food, warmth, a loving owner...

Matthew: But...

Zircon: But what? Tell me! I want to make sure you have the best time here, sweetie.

Matthew: ...my friends...my-

Zircon: I'm gonna stop you right there. No.

Matthew: ...

Zircon: You don't NEED them. They're just...distractions. I know how gullible humans can be, so you think that they're important...but they aren't...

That's clearly not true. You want to say something...but are too scared to make a sound.

Zircon: Get this through your head: Humans are useless wastes. They serve no purpose. Well...you're an exception! Your purpose is to be my pet! And you're doing is so well!

Matthew: I-I am?

Zircon: Yup! You're so adorable, you can't even fight back, and...

He grips you tightly.

Zircon: You're perfect...

Matthew: But why me...? I'm not sp-

Zircon: No, stop saying that. You are very special. The most special boy in the world~ You deserve all of the pets. You deserve...

He sticks out his tongue.

Zircon: You deserve everything that is happening to you.

He slides his tongue back in and ruffles your hair. You feel something hot on your cheek. It's also slimy...wait, did he drool-

Zircon: I'd love to spend even more time with you, sweat pea. However, I have to do my part in helping the protogens. So I'll leave you here. Be a good boy for me~

He speeds off, leaving you alone again. You didn't learn much, just the same things. How obsessed he is over you...it makes your stomach turn. Maybe if you talk to him again, you can get some info... Or maybe he'll just go on about how adorable you are. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 617 31
What happens when a Protogen and a Human meet for the first time? Apparently, quite a lot. Find out what happens in A Protogen's Misadventures. Credi...
3.4K 81 21
It was a normal day in the Kaiju Paradise world. Goos infecting humans, humans killing goos, tryhards being tryhards. But then, one player joins, and...
10.7K 254 19
Set in a future not too far, this tale embarks a journey into a world where humans have found a way to merge animal and human DNA, to become anthropo...
34.3K 807 44
"Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying." -Arthur C. Clarke These are the words that...