Dastaan-e-Ahmedaani

Von niabhatti

A beautiful tale of Ahmedani family! A siblings saga with lots of family drama and love served as a side dish... Mehr

Prologue
Characters
Characters Aesthetics
Note
1| Chaand raat
Character Aesthetic 2
2| Eid
3| scary
4| Internship
5| scared
Couple Aesthetics
6| Day 1
7| Coffee
8| Over speeding
9|Forgivness
Note
10|Grounded
11|Metro
12|Flashback
13| Exams
14| Dinner
15|Fight
16| warnings
18| Injured
Characters 2
19|Birth story
20| Never again
Imp Note
21| Gian
22| Worried
Note
23| sick
24|oh no
25| guitar
26| broken
27|Tution
28| Injured
Note
29|Dr shah Alam
30| chaos
31| Mini Haider
32| wandering
32! Furious
33|Regret
34| great fall
35| crazy clan
36| birthday
37|Driving
38| Zaayan Kamal khan
39|sneak out
40|caught
41|punishment
42|Trouble Trouble
Note
43|screwed
44|pain
45| lesson
46| caller
47| Best friend
Imp Announcement
48|Fire
49|fury
50|punch
51|cake
52| night before
53| not right
54|Dictator
55|blunder
56|fail
57| consequences
58| unexpected
New story
59| love is in air
60| road trip
61|Crash
62| Unfriendly Friend
63| Harsh
64|Too much
65|what?
66|sneakily
67| heart slipping
Note
68|Heroes
69|Back to school
70|Shock
71|Brat
72|Number one
73| spell
74|Done
75|Better
76|Dinner
77|Family
78|new boys
New characters
79|Race
80|Enraged
81|misery
82|Anger
83|First time
84|Next morning
85|wedding bells?
86|you and I
87|Big Family
88|Baat paaki
89|Mean
90|suspend
91|terminated
92|regret
93|field
94| jealousy

17|Pizza

2.9K 192 146
Von niabhatti

Haadi and Hamza were driving back home! Haadi was continuously admiring Hamza taking turns and driving so perfectly!

"Bhai!" Haadi started!

Hamza hummed in answer!

"Apko gari chalana kisne sikhai?" Haadi asked!

"Bhaiya ne!" Hamza replied while focusing on road!

"Arey bapp re! Wo to gari sikhane me bhi daante hongee!" Haadi replied!

"Patanhi mujhe to almost ati hi thi! Bhaiya wese bhi sikhate time nhi daante do teen bar wohi bewakoofi kro to daante haa!"

"Apko phele se kese ati thi?" Haadi asked amused!

Hamza looked at him with a pointed eye!

"Ziyada over nhi horahe ho? Samjh arahi ha mujhe kha jarahi ha ye tumhari batt!

"Bhai sirf seekhne ki to baat ha sikhadenaa please!" Haadi directly came to the point!

"Tumne khabi bhaiya ki especial wali Maar khai ha? I must say trna krna zarur ek bar me sare ulte seedhe shoq nikal jaynge!" Hamza replied with a smile!

"Bhaiya ko kon batayega bhai! Please sikhadenaa!" Haadi pleaded!

"You are 15 dumboo! Chachu tumhe kuch khete nhi haina isliye itna bigar gaye hoo!" Hamza glared at him!

"Mein baba ko agr khaunga na sikhade to wo bhaiya ko batadenge ek ap hi ha jo mujhe secretly sikhadenge!"

"Aur phir hum dono pitangee! Bhaiya se alag bhai jaan se alag!"

"Arey kherahuna unko nhi chalega pata akele raat me niklngee!"

"Aur agar tumne peeche se gari mardi toh?"

"Bhai me sirf seekhunga chalunga nhi bhai please!"

"Chalo krte ha kuch!!" Hamza gave in!

On the other hand Zaira happily walked into kitchen! This was the first time she was cooking! She decided to do it all by herself and surprise her brother so that they doesn't have to eat the pulou her bari mama cooked!

The staff of the house were in their quarters the Ahmedaani family likes to have their privacy so they only intercom and call the staff when they are needed!

Zaira walked into pantry and found too round breads of pizza! The bread was already ready to cook so all she had to do was add topping and bake she thought it would be an absolute easy job especially after seeing the numerous videos!

Zaira took out the chicken from fridge and defrosted it! After defrosting it she decided too cook it! She very attentively followed the recipe of chicken until she thought to add things a little more as she was making two pizzas and recipe was of one!

She added four spoons of salt whereas the recipe showed according to the taste similarly she added way more spice than required!

The chicken cooked and it was looking delicious! Zaira took the bread very nicely spread the sauce on it!

She grated alot of cheese than required and loaded it on both the breads added onions tomatoes and corn as a topping and lastly she added chicken without tasting it!

She placed the pizzas in oven and set the timer and temperature according to the video!

Zaira looked around and the kitchen was messy she decided to clean it herself because she has always been taught to clean your own mess!

She put the sauces back in fridge wiped the counter slab and mopped the floor! By the time she was done the oven beeped!

Without thinking she opened it and tried to pull the dish out! She immediately removed her hand as the dish was hot! Zaira went to the sink and ran his hand under water! She decided to stay shut about it as the only thing her father is strict about is the children not taking care of themselves!

It was burning alot but Zaira decided to ignore it! The burn wasn't hurting as bad as the scolding she will get from the family would!

She then used a towel and took the trays out! The pizza wasn't looking as yummy as she thought! The sides were slightly burned and cheese was overflowing!

She got sad but she decided to serve it maybe they will taste good she thought and decided to call her Mishi downstairs!

Zaira called Mishi and she came downstairs!

"Ye pizza kha se aye?" Mishi askef after looking at it!

"Mene banayee!" Zaira chirped happily she was proud of herself!

"Ira tumhe khana banana nhi ata? Shabana aunty(their neighbour)ne die?" Mishi asked confused!

"Promise by god mene banaye!" Zaira pinched her neck!

"Aur kitchen itna saff?" Mishi asked suspiciously still not trusting her!

"Mene clean karlia naa!"

"Acha?"

Zaira was done she dragged Mishi to the washing area and showed her the dirty dishes! The kitchen was also smelling like pizza!

"Wah yar! Mishi finally believed and praised her!

She finally looked at pizzas she smiled at Zaira because she doesn't want to make her feel bad!

"Mene bhot achi recipe follow ki ha har cheez step by step! Zaira stated proudly!

Mishi was sure that she did something wrong because no chef would post the recipe that would turn out like this!

"Asslam alikum!" Harib and Haider's voice came in!

"Walikum asalam!" Mishi and Zaira replied!

"Tum dono kitchen me kia karahe ho?" Harib asked!

"Wo mein baking karahi thii!" Zaira was way to proud of herself!

Haider laughed and Zaira glared at him!

"Ap logo ko mera yaqeen kyu nhi ha? Mene khud banaye ha pizza!" She scoffed!

"Kisne banaya ha pizza?" Hammad came in!

"Zaira ne!" Zaira replied trying to control his laughter!

"Wah iruu! Table set kro me fresh hokar ata hu!" Hammad gave her a charming smile and ran upstairs!

Zaira got happy after listening that someone is on her side! She happily set the table she was frowning aftet looking at pizza again she did added lots of toppings but none of them were visible except cheese she also used a round bread but the shape of bread was changed!

Mishi served pulou to because she was very sure pizza wont be edible!

Harib looked at pizza and then at Zaira two times before picking a slice!

"Hamza aur Haadi kha rehgaye ha?" Haider asked!

"Khai nhii!" Hamza and Haadi came in that exact moment!

"Aou dinner kroo! Harib asked!

"Ye kia haa?" Hamza asked looking at the pizza!

"Zaira ne akele pizza banaya ha!" Mishi replied!

Both the young boys took a moment and bursted into fits of laughter!

"Mujhe pait dard lekar hospital nhi jaana kuch aur ha to bataye!" Haadi sat down laughing!

"Zaira tum chati ho hum sab mar jaye to boldete aise kam krne kia zaruat thii!" Hamza said and high-fived with Haadi!

They were laughing continuously and instead of retorting back Zaira stayed quite she was suddenly feeling really bad!

"Hamza Haadi bakwass band kroo nhi kahana rice lelo leken muh band krke khaou!" Hammad scolded!

Both the guys acted to zip their mouths!

Haider and Hammad took a bite it was very tight and way to salty! Haider wanted to cough loudly but Hammad silently handed him a glass of water and gestured him not too!

Zaira was waiting for everyone's one opinion before she tastes it herself! Haider looked at Harib and he was eating silently and so was Mishi!

The pizza wasn't too bad it was edible but salty and very cheesy!

"Bhai jaan how's it?" Zaira asked!

Harib took a sip of water and smiled at her!

"Perfect Ira!" He smiled at her!

"Wow Zairaa ye to bhot maze ka haa!" Hammad praised her!

"Itni tarfeein wah dora! Me bhi try krta hu!" Haadi took one slice!

"Mujhe bhi doo!" Hamza to asked for it!

Zaira was looking at Haider! He looked up and smiled at her!

He gave her a thumbs up and suddenly Zaira was very happy!

Her happiness only lasted for few seconds when Hamza and Haadi started gagging!

"Ye kia banaya ha?"
"Mishi pani doo!" Both the boys coughed!

Haider fisted his hands he wanted to bang their heads into each other! Harib too sighed!

"Zaira zeher ha yeh!" Hamza spoked after having a glass of water!

Hammad was feel angry at their over exaggeration!

Zaira took a bite and she found it salty but it was her first time cooking her brother shouldn't be so mean about it!

"Sorry!" She choked up and ran to her room!

"Sharam nhi ati tum dono koo?" Hammad stood up furiously he was all set to teach them a lesson!

"Nhi acha lagraha tha side me rakhdete itni sari batein suna ne kia zarurat thi? Bache ho dono?" Harib scolded!

Hamza was feeling guilty after seeing her tears he didn't realise she was so excited for this he thought she would dump it on his head this reaction was very unlikely of her!

Haadi on the other didn't find any thing wrong here!

"Bhai jaan jo sach ha wohi bolana! Ap log kese kharahe ho ye itna bekar!" Haadi made a gagging face!

"Itna bura bhi nhi ha! Tum dono ki shakal se to acha hi haa!" Mishal replied angrily!

Haider was only thinking about her tears! He stood up!

"Me ata hu uske pass se phir tum dono aoge or maffi mange ho usse clear?" Haider looked at the boys furiously!

Both the boys found themselves nodding!

Haider went to her room and gently knocked it!

Zaira was sitting in the middle of her bed and sobbing while hiding her face in her knees! This was the signature style of her crying! Every time she gets very upset she sat like this and cry!

Haider so badly wanted his father to be there he is the best at consoling crying Zaira her brothers were never too good at it! But he was also glad for his father's absence because if Hamza and Haadi did this in front of him he would have just lost it!

Hassan Ahmedaani was the chillest guy he never scolded his children but nobody in the entire family was allowed to hurt Zaira!

Bare papa dadu everybody loves the daughters more than the boys and saying something to them means boys are done!

"Zairu!" Haider sat on her bed! He rarely calls her by her nickname but whenever he does he calls her Zairu instead of Ira!

Zaira looked at him clearly not expecting him to be here! She quickly wiped her tears!

"Ji bhaiya!" She asked after composing herself!

"Khana kyu nhi kahaya?" Haider asked!

"Bad me khalungii! I am sorry meri wajah ap logo ko wo pizza khana para! Patanhi kyu mera dil hogaya cooking krne ka I am sorry me ainda nhi krungi!" She apologised the second she ended a fresh set of tears pooled inside her eyes!

She was feeling bad for making her brother's eat something bad she was feeling like a complete stupid the recipe was clear she followed everything but it turned out bad she was just feeling like a failure!

"Zaira mujhe chaiye banane bhi nhi ati! You cooked for the first time and trust me it was good! Hum sab kharahe the and not because we wanted to make you feel good you know I am not that type of person! Hamza orHaadi mazak karahe the and they crossed a line!" Haider explained her!

"Unhone sahi bola tha bhaiya! I am just stupid mene itne ganda khana banaya!" She told him!

Haider whacked her shoulder!

"Stop giving names to yourself! Wo dono stupid ha tum nhi!" He scolded

Zaira wiped her tears that is when Haider noticed a big ugly looking burn mark on her hand!

"Zaira!" He exclaimed

Zaira immediately realises what she did! She hide her hand under her blanket!

"Hath dhikkou!" Haider ordered sternly!

"Kuch nhi ha bhaiyaa!" She replied scared!

Haider was having none of it he snatched her hand and looked at her bruise!

"You burned yourself?" He asked dangerously!

"Wo galti see!" Zaira replied!

"Kese hui itni bari galti Zairaa?" He asked firmly while inspecting it!

"Begair gloves ke..!" She replied scared!

Haider understood it completely!

"You went to oven without any supervision and then you used the knife all alone uske bad you decided to bring the hot dish out without any protection?" Haider asked furiously!

"Sorry!" She replied!

"Zairaaaa!" He seethed!
"Ziyada jal jati chot lag jati too? Mana krte haina baba in cheezo ke as pas jane se? Dimag me tumhare koi batt ati kyu nhi ha? Itna ziyada jalalia or ointment bhi nhi laagaya pagal khai ki!" He scolded!

"Sorry!" She was again feeling bad!

"Chup kro bilkul mat rona! Aou mere sath cream laogou!" He dragged her to the first aid kit and gently applied cream to her hand!

"Bhaiya jal raha haaa!" She winced!

"Bs thoraa saa mera hath pakarlo tight see!" He gave her his other hand and gently applied the cream!

Tears were pooling inside her eyes and she was gripping Haider's hand tight digging her nails into his skin!

"Yeloo bs hogayaa!" He closed the tube!

"Dard horaha haa!" She whined!

"Ab dard horaha hain? Us waqt lagaleti na cream to na hotaa!" Haider glared!

"Fuzool pizza ke chakroo me hogayaa!" She murmured!

Haider smiled seeing her back into this mood!

"Chalo khana khaloo!" He nudged her!

"Bhaiya?"

"Hmm?"

"Baba ko to nhi batange na mera hath jal gaya ha?"

Haider looked at and saw her looking at him silently pleading with her eyes!

"Next time kisi ke sath cooking krogi? Or no carelessness?" He asked!

"Me ainda khana hi nhi banungii!" She replied!

"Zaira bethoo!" He made her sit and kneeled in front of the couch!

"If you enjoy it then do it! Kisi ka opinion matter nhi krtaa do it if you like it! First time me tum best chef nhi banjaungi it takes time! I promise it was perfect for the first time cook wo bhi begair kisi help kee! Do it again and again! It will make you perfect if you want to leant it learn it professionally just dont stop because ajj blunder hogaya okay!" He explained her!

"Phir bahi or Haadi ne aise khaa!" She looked down!

"Unka dimag kharab ha khud se anda tk nhu ubala jata ajaou unka dimag set krte haa!" He gave her his hand and made both of them stood up!

"Bhaiya?"

"Hmm?

"I love you!" She hugged him!

Haider hugged her back! She was his most precious possession! He may behave strict with her but he loves her more than he does to any one else! She was his most asked prayer!

Little Hammad use to tease her when he got sister! He prayed to god every single day afterwards until god finally answered and gave him his baby sister!

Haider didn't replied back but he kissed her head and held her in his embrace protectively! He can eat absolutely crap if she asks but it was just a little salty over cooked pizza!

____________________________________
Hi guyss! Hope you liked the chapter?

How was it?

Your favourite moment?

How was Haider?

Any suggestions?

If you are enjoying this book then please drop a vote and do lots of inline comments! I wait for them!

•Next update after 55+votes and 55+comments!

Also thank you for 10k views!❤️

Thank you guys love youu!
..Nia!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

29.1K 1.2K 13
Genre:Medical Fiction/Fatherhood/Brotherhood
9.2K 500 10
A sibling saga .Filled with love ,care and unbreakable bond they share.
39.7K 2.6K 33
A story where Taehyung and Jungkook as STRICT FATHERS while yn as their wife. I have included the whole journey from the day they get married also.
71.1K 6.9K 28
Three brother who have a close knit relationship a bond stronger than everything suddenly gets broken. An intruder in happy family also known as new...