๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ |๐—ฒ. ๐—บ๏ฟฝ...

By live-by-faith

๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“. โ†ขโœฉโœฉโœฉโ†ฃ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—“๐—†... More

๐‰๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ƒ. ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ณ๐ฆ๐š๐ง
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐—†๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Š๐—Ž๐–พ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ
๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ
๐—„๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ
๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—‹๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ
๐–ป๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡
๐–ผ๐—‹๐—’๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฟ
๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—’
๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’“'๐’” ๐’๐’๐’•๐’† (๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…)

๐–ฝ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ

434 19 5
By live-by-faith

𝒂/𝒏
ᴮᴱᶠᴼᴿᴱ ᴿᴱᴬᴰᴵᴺᴳ
𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖽 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝟣𝟤, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍. 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝟣𝟤 𝗂 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖩𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖻𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽'𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗌𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋.

𝗁𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝟣𝟤 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖩𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾, 𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗈𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋.
↢✩✩✩↣

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗚𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹, 𝘆𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻. At one point she noticed the blonde-haired woman that was there the night prior, Jules, was sitting at one of the booths. With it being late, and close to closing time, there were not many people at the Grill. A moment later, Tyler Lockwood walked in and sat down across from Jules.

"Thank you for coming." Jules says, smiling slightly as Tyler sits across from her.

Tyler lets out a sigh before looking towards Jules. "So, what do you want from me?"

"Just to be your friend. Mason would have wanted that." Jules answers, shrugging slightly. She then leans forward a little, and whispers, "I know about Mason. And you "

"You know what?" Tyler asks

"I know you're a werewolf, and I know your little friend Caroline is a vampire." Jules reveals.

"How do you know about Caroline?" Tyler immediately asks.

"You can't sniff them out?" Jules asks, not receiving any answer from him. "Oh, my God. You're brand new. How many times have you turned?"

The silence that followed answered her question. Reaching over and placing her hand on his, Jules reassuringly states, "Hey, I can help you."

Tyler looks at her before taking his hands off the table. "Do you know where Mason is?" he asks quietly.

"He's dead, Tyler. He was murdered" Jules reveals.

"No." Tyler says, slightly shaking his head in disbelief.

"You want to know who murdered him?" Jules asks.

"Just stop." Tyler begs.

"Your little blonde vampire did." Jules says.

"No. Caroline would never do that." Tyler states, not believing what Jules is telling him.

"She and her little vampire friends were behind it, Tyler." Jules abruptly states.

"Caroline is the only vampire in town." Tyler says, still not believing what Jules is telling him.

"Is that what she told you? She lied. This town is crawling with vampires. But don't worry, we'll get them." Jules stated, looking at Tyler with wide eyes.

"Who are you?" Tyler asks, looking at Jules in disbelief.

"I'm your friend. There are others like us, and they're on their way. There's even another one of us in this very building, untriggered but still like us." Jules explains.

Tyler looks at her with a look of complete confusion. "What do you mean? There's another werewolf besides you and me in Mystic Falls?"

"She hasn't triggered her curse, but yes there is another one here." Jules answers.

"How can you tell this person's a werewolf if they haven't triggered it."

"You can smell it on them, like how you can sniff out vampires, but the smell is only present on the night of full moons. Other times they are simply normal humans." Jules explained to him.

"Who is it?" Tyler asks, leaning forward intrigued.

Jules didn't say anything in response. Instead, she looks over to where Josephine was grabbing her things to leave, having just been informed that her shift was over.

Following Jules' gaze, Tyler notices that it lands on the Saltzman girl. Shocked, Tyler looks back to Jules. "Jo? Josephine Saltzman is a werewolf who hasn't triggered her curse?" he softly exclaims, to which Jules replies with a small nod of her head.

↢✩✩✩↣

The next day, Josephine didn't have to go to work at the Grill seeing as she had the day off. Instead, the Saltzman girl was going to spend the day hanging out with Caroline. When she first arrived in Mystic Falls, Caroline was the first person to become her friend. Josephine had never really been good with friends, but Caroline wouldn't leave the Saltzman girls alone no matter how many times she claimed that she was comfortable that way.

Josephine was about to leave when her phone vibrated, notifying her that she had received a text. Looking at it, she sees a panicked text from Caroline.

911. 𝙏𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨.

Quickly grabbing the rest of her things, Josephine rushes out of her apartment to head to the Forbes' house. Arriving there fairly quickly, Josephine walked up to the front door and began to rapidly knock on it until Caroline came and opened the door for her.

"What do you mean 'Tyler knows'?" the Saltzman girl asked as she walked into the house, quickly.

"I mean he knows. He knows that Stefan and Damon are vampires, and that it's not just me. He knows that Damon killed Mason." Caroline frantically explained to her.

"Have you told Stefan or Damon this?" Josephine asked.

"I told Stefan a while ago. He left before I texted you. Jo, I didn't tell Tyler anything. Stefan said that he must've learned this from this Jules person, who just so happens to be a werewolf like Tyler." Caroline stated, still panicked about the entire situation.

"Stefan will most likely try to handle this. What we need to do is just let him do so, and for us to find a way to not think about this." Josephine suggested. "Is there something that we can do to get our minds off of all of this?"

"Umm.... There's a memorial in the town square?" Caroline suggested, not knowing what else there was that they could do.

"Really? That's all you can think of?" the Saltzman girl exclaims, only to be greeted with silence from Caroline. "Ugh, fine! But, we're not going to stay at this memorial for the entire time!"

With that, the two girls headed out to Caroline's car to head to the town square.

↢✩✩✩↣

Many hours later, after Josephine and Caroline spent the day roaming around the town square, the two girls began to make their way towards Caroline's car. As Caroline presses the button on her keys to unlock her car, the sound of a familiar voice causes both of the girls to turn their heads.

"Hey! Hey!" the voice of Matt Donovan calls out as he approaches them.

"Hey." Caroline greets, as she takes a few steps towards him.

"Hey, Matt." Josephine says before looking between him and Caroline. Feeling slightly awkward, the Saltzman girl begins to walk off to the side to give them some privacy. "I'm just gonna let you two talk. Caroline, I'll just be over there." she states, pointing over to a nearby bench, before starting to walk away from her two friends.

When she notices Matt leaving, the Saltzman girl gets up to head back over to Caroline. As she stands up from the bench that she was sitting on, her bag falls off of her shoulder causing some of the things in it to fall out. Softly cursing under her breath, Josephine kneels down to pick up her things and put them back into her bag.

"You need any help?" asked a male voice. Looking up, Josephine is greeted to the sight of a man with a buzzcut and a beard and mustache.

"No, but thanks for asking." the Saltzman girl says, giving the man a small friendly smile. As she goes to walk away, she suddenly feels strong arms wrap around her. Before she could let out a scream, a cloth is placed over her mouth and nose which causes the Saltzman girl to eventually lose consciousness. The last thing she saw was the face of the man who had been standing in front of her.

↢✩✩✩↣

Groaning, the Saltzman girl started to come back to consciousness. Her mind was foggy from whatever was used to knock her out, and when she went to rub her eyes she realized that her hand and her legs were chained together, and that the chains were attached to a wall.

"Look who's finally awake!" a voice exclaims. Josephine was able to quickly recognize the voice as the same man who approached her in the town square when she was trying to leave with Caroline.

Looking up to where the voice was coming from, Josephine realizes that she was in a tailor as the space was small. She sees the same man from earlier sitting in a chair in front of her and notices a large cage to her left. One of which that was holding Caroline in.

"Maybe Sleeping Beauty here can answer the question." the man says before turning his body towards the Saltzman girl. "Do you know how many vampires are in this town, sweetheart?"

"Why? Did they steal your favorite doll or something?" the Saltzman girl replied back, sending the man a slight glare. The man lets out a small sarcastic chuckle before slapping the Saltzman girl across the face with his right hand.

The force from the slap causes her left cheek to turn a deep shade of red, no doubt that there would be a bruise there later, and Josephine's bottom lip to split open and begin to lightly bleed.

"You might want to be careful, sweetheart. The next time to reply with a sarcastic remark, my response will not be just a simple slap across the face." the man says in a threatening tone, as he also leans forward slightly bringing his face closer to Josephine's.

"Why are you doing this to us?" Caroline cries out. "Why?"

"You're a vampire, and your little friend here just so happens to be someone who shouldn't even be associating herself with vampires. Why not?" the man says before blowing a wooden dart at Caroline's neck, causing her to let out a scream in pain. "I'm sorry, what was that?"

At that point, Caroline starts kicking at the cage, and Josephine tugs on the chains to try and get herself loose from them.

"Let us out!" both girls yell out to the man in front of them.

"Excuse me? What was that?" the man nonchalantly asked, not reacting to the girl's desperate cries to be set free.

"Let us out!"

↢✩✩✩↣

It wasn't until a while later that there began to be sounds of commotion happening from outside of the trailer that Caroline and Josephine were still stuck in. Suddenly, Tyler Lockwood stumbles into the trailer before turning towards the direction of where the two girls were trapped.

Caroline, having been trying to reach for the latch to open the cage that she was in, looked up and saw Tyler looking towards her. "Tyler! There's a latch. There's a latch on the door and I can't get to it."

"And I'm starting to feel as though I am losing circulation in my arms and legs from these chains." Josephine states as she continues to struggle with getting herself free.

As they look towards the Lockwood werewolf, the hopeful looks in their eyes vanish as they see him hesitate in helping them as he looks back towards the entrance of the trailer.

"Tyler?" Caroline calls out to him. "Tyler, please? Tyler?"

After a few seconds, Tyler finally rushes to where the girls were. He opens the cage so that Caroline could leave before turning towards Josephine and using his werewolf strength to break the chains that were wrapped around her arms and legs. He then helps the Saltzman girl to stand up and take a few steps towards the entrance before letting her go as she walks out the rest of the way on her own.

When she walks out, she sees Jules holding Caroline against the trailer at gunpoint and the man from earlier about ready to shove a stake into Damon's chest. All around dead bodies were lying on the ground.

Suddenly, before anything else could happen, all of the werewolves, minus Tyler, were grabbing at their heads and yelling out in pain.

"What the hell is going on?!" Josephine asks, not entirely knowing what was happening.

That was when the figure of Jonas Martin approached the area where they all were. He had his head down and was holding his hands out as he continued to cast a spell on the werewolves. With that happening, both Stefan and Damon were able to get off of the ground from where they were as the werewolves loose consciousness.

"Elijah made a promise to Elena. I'm here to see it's upheld. You need to go. Get out of here, now!" the Martin witch says to the group. As they go to leave, Jonas reaches out and grasps Josephine's arm, causing the girl to look in his direction.

"He also wanted me to make sure that you specifically were safe, and trust me I plan to do anything to ensure that safety." he says before releasing the Saltzman girl's arm, letting her leave with the rest of her friends.

↢✩✩✩↣

"Are you sure that you're okay?" Stefan asks as he walks Josephine up the stairs to her apartment. After making sure that Caroline got home safely, Stefan gives Josephine a ride back to her place.

"Yeah, I'm just tired that's all." the Saltzman girl says as she approaches her door, pulling out her keys to unlock it. "You don't need to worry about me, Stefan. I'm stronger than I look." she says, looking back towards Stefan

As she says that, the look on the Saltzman girl's face betrays her as tears are seen gathering in her eyes, and the smile that she was trying to put on is faltering.

"There's no doubt in my mind that you are, Jo. But showing emotion, especially after what you went through, doesn't make you weak." Stefan states.

"Thank you... for coming for me and Caroline. I never knew I could have friends like you in my crazy, messed-up life." the Saltzman girl softly says.

"You're welcome, Jo. If you need anything, call, alright?" Stefan says, receiving a nod from Josephine. He goes to walk back down the stairs when a thought comes into his head. Before the Saltzman girl could walk into the apartment, she heard Stefan say, "Hey, Jo, would you mind helping with something?"

↢✩✩✩↣

Later that night, Stefan knocks on Caroline's front door. A few seconds later, the Forbes vampire, who was in wrapped in a bathrobe with her pj's on underneath, opens the door.

"Hey." Caroline softly greets. "What's going on?"

"I was a bit worried about you. After everything you went through tonight." Stefan explains.

"I'm fine." Caroline softly reassures him.

"Good. But, just in case, I...uh... brought some backup." Stefan says before stepping to the side a bit as Elena and Bonnie walk around the corner to where Caroline can see them. Both girls had overnight bags slung over their shoulders.

"We're gonna slumber it." Elena says as she walks into the house.

"We haven't done it in ages." Bonnie adds as she and Elena go to pull Caroline into a hug as she begins to cry.

"I hope you have room for one more." a voice said from behind the girls. Looking in the direction of where the voice came from, they see Josephine standing on the porch with an overnight bag slung over her shoulder. The Saltzman girl had a newly formed bruise on her left cheekbone, and the injury on her lip had scabbed over. Caroline, Elena, and Bonnie open up their little group hug a bit for the Saltzman girl to be able to run in and join in on the hug, throwing down her bag once she stepped foot into the house.

A short while later, and after Stefan had left, the four girls pulled apart from the group hug. Josephine turns towards the door to close it. As she closed it, the Saltzman girl's eyes snapped to look across the street from Caroline's house when they caught sight of a familiar figure. There, across the street, stood Elijah looking toward the Saltzman girl. After a few seconds of the two of them looking at each other, Josephine hears her name being called. She quickly glances over her shoulder before looking back towards Elijah.

'Thank you' the Saltzman girl mouths to him, receiving a nod and a small smile in return before Elijah sped away. Leaving the Saltzman girl to look at her reflection in the door window before turning around and walking further into the house where the others were.

↢✩✩✩↣
𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟐.𝟔𝐤

𝖺𝗇 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒! 𝗂 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾.

𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈, 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗎𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝖽. 𝒉𝒂𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗉𝗎𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗎𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗇! 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾, 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒, 𝗀𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾, 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖾.

𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾, 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒! 𝗂𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾!!
😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 685 7
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐›๐ข๐ž ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ. ๏ฟฝ...
18.2K 787 9
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ข๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ญ๐ž...
257K 6K 45
๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐—ƒ๐–บ๐— ๐—†๐—‚๐—„๐–บ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—๐—…๐–พ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—…๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—‚๐–พ๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—€๐—‚๏ฟฝ...
2.3K 109 6
-๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐Ž๐‘ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ...