Addicting Sins | ๐’˜๐’๐’˜

Av lovablelies

๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ Spin-off gxg โ€ข wlw โ€ข studxstud/studxmasc Nine years later, Angel Pearce-Ford is... Mer

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
47.
48.
49.
50. | Bonus
51. | Bonus
52. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
53. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
Sequel?! / Fun Facts!
Deleted Scenes
Update On Sequel!

46.

4.7K 159 105
Av lovablelies

Do Not Disturb

*The Next Morning*

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off back to back. Dinging and ringing nonstop. When I finally opened my eyes, I saw Dominique staring at me as if she was fed up.

"Tell your hoes to stop texting you when you in my presence. Put them bitches in their place." Dominique said.

"Okay." I chuckled, grabbing my phone. "When you're done, cuddle with me." Dominique then spoke while rolling over. "Okay." I smiled as I rubbed her back.

Dominique let out a small moan-like sigh at my doing.

I finally unlocked my phone, seeing that most of the missed calls and messages were from Talia. Of course they were...

I rolled my eyes while reading her messages.

𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚: Wya??
𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚: I really don't appreciate how you left me last night.

𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚: Really Angel?! You left me to be with your ex?
𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚: Why my friend just say she saw you all boo'd up with your ex last night at the club??!
𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚: I thought we were better than this...

Eventually I stopped reading her messages and just went to text her.

𝐌𝐞: Can you stop calling and texting my phone right now? I'm busy.

I then went through a few other messages from other friends and random women I could care less about. Some I responded to and some I just went ahead and blocked them.

I put my phone on do not disturb before rolling over to cuddle with Dominique. "Mm." she let out while scooting her ass against me.

Within a few minutes, I was sound asleep again.

Until I wasn't...

"Ughhh! Yess, fuuck...right there." I moaned loudly as I felt myself cuming from the amazing head Dominique was giving me.

The feeling of her tongue piercing constantly stroking my clít felt so good. Dominique continued to swirl her tongue around my clít while sucking each time.

"Fu-ck..." my voice shook as I placed both of my hands on Dominique's head.

My legs shook as I moaned and whined loudly while having the best orgasm I felt in a minute. I stared at the ceiling, seeing stars.

I laid there, practically lifeless as I came down from my high. At first I didn't even process Dominique was now standing in front of my body mirror, taking out the ponytail she put her hair in.

"You good?" she chuckled before shaking the ponytail out of her hair and playing in her hair. She looks so good. "I'm great." I smiled a little.

Dominique walked back over to the bed and kneeled down.

"I like your hair like that." I stated while lightly grabbing her chin. "You do?" Dominique asked, staring at my lips. "Yea..." I whispered, now staring at her lips.

I stared at Dominique's tongue piercing as she slowly licked her lips. I swear god took his time with this woman.

"I don't trust you." I randomly spoke while rolling over, away from her. "What the fuck did I do?" Dominique chuckled. "I don't know. You're just too fine." I stated.

"Me? You!" Dominique immediately said. "Me? You!" I responded.

"You're literally a 6'1, light skinned, masc lesbian that hoops. With locs and tattoos. And I peeped that new one you got on your arm." Dominique expressed.

"Oh yea, I got it like a week ago. You like it?" I mumbled, getting off topic. "Angel!" Dominique chuckled.

"Anyways! You're a 6'2, brown skin stud that hoops. With hella hair, hella tats and hella piercings. Stop playing." I stated.

"Ugh, shut up." Dominique told me.

"Nah, how many hoes you got in your phone right now?" I questioned.

"Including you?" Dominique teased.

I immediately gave her a side eye. "You thought you ate with that one huh?" I gave her a blank stare. "Lowkey, yea I did." Dominique laughed a little while trying to dap me up.

"You're annoying as hell. Anyways, answer my question." I said. "Well...define hoes." Dominique smiled.

"Don't piss me off." I sighed.

"Alright chill. I ain't gon' lie I probably got like 20 bitches in my phone right now. But! There's a but. I only talk to like four of them somewhat consistently. And then, there's this one baddie that I always respond to." Dominique explained.

"Me?" I smiled a little. "Yes you sexy, who else?" Dominique mumbled then pecked my lips.

"Ew. Dominique. Why are you kissing me?" I questioned. Dominique chuckled a little while standing up. "Ima be honest, I ain't mean to." she then expressed.

"It happened before I could process it." she smiled. "Yea, Ima need you to keep your lips to yourself now that I know you're fucking 20 bitches." I told her.

"21!" Dominique pointed at me.

"I'm not fucking playing with you." I sat up, covering myself with the sheets. "I'm just playing, damn." Dominique sighed.

"You literally just took my virginity last night." she then said. "Dominique-" I gave her a side eye. Dominique couldn't even keep a straight face, bursting into laughter immediately.

"No, listen though I'm serious. I haven't fucked since last time we...yea anyways, that's that. Why you think I was so damn loud last night? I'm surprised you ain't tell my ass to shut up." Dominique spoke.

"Never that. I like hearing you scream and moan. You can be as loud as you want." I smirked a little.

"...alright well I'm bout to head out now." Dominique said.

I immediately laughed at her response. "It was nice...catching up with you." Dominique smiled. "Is that what we were doing?" I questioned. "Yea, basically." Dominique nodded and shrugged.

I watched as she put her pants and shirt back on. "You don't want a ride?" I wondered.

"Nah, I have too many motherfuckas at my place just waiting to talk shit. If I come back in your car, it's only gonna be worse. Hell, you might even get it too." Dominique explained.

"Okay." I chuckled.

"Bye bestie." Dominique smiled while heading to the door. "Bye..." I trailed off, staring at her.

Once I heard my front door open and shut, I sighed while laying back down. I grabbed my phone and took it off do not disturb.

My eyes immediately went to the amount of text and missed calls I had. "Goddamn..." I mumbled to myself. There was no way all of this shit accumulated within a few hours.

Talia called my phone for the millionth time. I honestly think something is wrong with her ass. We literally only fucked once and I cried afterwards.

So why the fuck is she so pressed?!

"Hello?" I answered the phone. "Why the fuck you not answering your phone?! You still with your ex or something?!" Talia immediately began yelling.

"Nah, she just left actually." I nonchalantly stated.

"So, what? You had that bitch at your place or something?!" Talia questioned. "Woah, don't call her a bitch. Far from it." I addressed. "She's a bitch." Talia said.

Not a word left my mouth as I hung up the phone. There's a lot of things these hoes can do. But disrespecting Dominique was dead.

Stay in your place.

~♥︎~

*A Few Days Later*

"So we can be the fantastic four again?!" Mya smiled. "Um...sure." I answered as I pulled into the parking lot of Dominique's apartment building.

"Why'd you say it like that? Y'all said y'all were cool now." Alia spoke from the backseat. "We are..." I trailed off, watching as Dominique walked to my car.

Mya immediately and oddly giggled as she got out of the passenger seat and went to the back.

"What are you doing?" I questioned. "Nothing. I'm just gonna let you guys bond. You know, work through any awkwardness." Mya explained.

"She's tryna set y'all up is what she's tryna do." Alia chuckled. "Alia shut up. I'm bout to fight you." Mya chuckled. "Fight me then hoe. Fight me!" Alia shouted.

Mya and Alia started doing shit and wilding in my backseat.

"Alright bruh, chill out!" I suddenly shouted, turning to face them. They both raised their middle fingers at me then started laughing.

"Y'all can get out honestly." I said. "Ouu, you hear that Lia? She wanna be left alone with Dominique." Mya teased. "Hell yea! They finna be in the backseat like uhhh right there!" Alia mocked.

"Bitch!" Mya laughed loudly while clapping. Alia then started laughing too.

If it wasn't obvious by now, these two were drunk as hell. In broad daylight. For no apparent reason whatsoever.

I ignored the two as they continued mockingly moaning and laughing in the backseat.

Little did they know, Dominique and I in fact had been fucking everyday since we met up at the club...

Dominique finally opened the passenger door and got in. "Bestieee..." she smiled a little while looking at me. "Why do you keep calling me that?" I chuckled.

Dominique started to respond but stopped when she heard Mya and Alia in the backseat moaning and shit.

"...the fuck?" Dominique mumbled.

"Ignore them." I shook my head. "Hey Dom. Did you bring us a bottle?" Mya asked, popping her head upfront. "Yea..." Dominique hesitated while taking out a bottle of alcohol from her book bag.

"You brought them another one?! These bitches already drunk." I chuckled while shaking my head. "That would make sense..." Dominique nodded, looking at Mya and Alia.

"Damn Mya. The season ends and bitches don't know how to act." Dominique shook her head.

"That's a lot coming from the alcoholic of the group..." Mya responded.

"Not too much." Dominique sighed.

Alia and I laughed a little.

"What's in your book bag Dom?" Alia suddenly asked, popping her head up front. Her and Mya then began laughing while falling back against the backseats.

"Bitch, stop! I have to pee..." Mya laughed. "Bruh, Dominique let her use your bathroom please. Cause if she go on herself in my car I'm never talking to y'all three again." I expressed.

I don't know what the hell was so funny but they all started laughing.

"Stop, stop, stop!" Mya laughed while holding her stomach and shaking her leg. "Dominique. Take her." I said.

"Alright damn." Dominique chuckled, getting out of the car. Mya and Dominique quickly went into Dominique's building. Once the two finally came back out, we left.

The four of us ended up doing a lot of random, spontaneous activities. We just wanted to hangout together for the start of summer break.

It was now going on 11PM and we were at a drive thru, getting Mya and Alia something to eat.

Once Mya and Alia finally got their food, Dominique's greedy ass kept asking for some of their food. "Dom, I thought you said that you weren't hungry." I questioned.

"I'm not. I just want food..." Dominique expressed. "Then why didn't you say that while we were in the drive thru?" I wondered.

"Cause..." Dominique sighed. "Cause what?" I asked. "Angel stop." Dominique groaned. "Stop what?" I questioned. "You're making it a big deal." Dominique nearly whined.

"I'm not but, if you're hungry or want food...why didn't you say something?" I quietly asked her. "Cause like...I don't know." Dominique shrugged.

"You want me to turn around?" I wondered. "No, stop making it a big deal." Dominique dragged out her words. "It is a big deal." I stated, mocking her tone a little.

"Angel stop." Dominique said in a more firm tone. "I'm not doing shit." I threw my arms up. "Yes, you are." Dominique rolled her eyes.

"Dominique. You're literally doing too much." I said. "No, you're doing too much." she argued.

"Alright bruh, whatever. You can just starve then." I told her. "Whatever...I'm not even hungry." Dominique mumbled, turning away from me in her seat.

Awkward silence filled the car for a hot minute.

"Wait a minute..." Alia suddenly said. "Mannn y'all fucking?" Mya then spoke. "Bitch, I was bout to say the same thing!" Alia laughed.

Dominique and I didn't bother to respond to the two in any way, shape or form.

"That's why y'all been acting how y'all been acting all day?! Cause y'all bitches bumping coochies again." Mya chuckled. "Ouuu, y'all nastyyy." Alia teased.

I sighed while continuing to drive. "Oop, I'm sorry y'all. Let me mind my business." Mya said.

"Nah, me too girl. They already mad at each other. Last thing I need is for them to try some Romeo and Juliet type shit and take us both with them." Alia mumbled.

"Bro?" Dominique laughed a little, causing me to laugh a bit as well.

"Oh! Do you guys wanna come to our slumber party?! We can invite you guys now since you're back cool and fuckin- oop my bad y'all. Anyways, do y'all wanna come?" Alia suddenly asked.

"Slumber party? Oh nah, y'all finna be in there with y'all friends tryna be experimental with Angel and I." Dominique shook her head.

"Girl, no the fuck we're not. Most of us don't even like women. Even if we did, you and Angel not that cute for real." Alia claimed. "Alia! Please!" Mya laughed.

"What? They acting like they not finna be playing with each other's pussies underneath the sheets the whole night anyways..." Alia continued.

I smiled a little to myself at her words. "Nah for real." Mya agreed with Alia.

"You and Alia be in everybody's business. Let's talk about y'all...cause Mya didn't your boyfriend breakup with you because he caught you and Lia kissing? Multiple times!" Dominique questioned.

"Wait! What?! When was this going on?!" I immediately shouted.

"Oh, shut up Dom. We broke up cause he wasn't confident in his sexuality. Apparently, someone in this car made him question his sexuality..." Mya explained.

As I continued driving, I felt all eyes on me as it went silent. "No, not me..." I sighed while shaking my head.

"Yuh, definitely you!" Dominique nodded.

"Bruh." I continued to shake my head. "I told your ass he was crushing on you. That's why he was so hostile towards you." Dominique voiced.

"So what that man think he's gay now?" I chuckled. "I don't know what he thinks and I could careless right now. I'm fucking his friend so..." Mya expressed.

"Yo what? That's wild." Dominique chuckled.

"Nah, what's wild is Mya and Alia kissing. Multiple times too?! What the fuck y'all got going on?" I questioned.

"Nothing bruh, we just be bored." Alia chuckled. "Yea..." I slowly nodded.

The four of us continued talking and joking around on the way to Alia's place. I was dropping off both Alia and Mya there. Once we arrived there, the two got out after saying their byes.

"Don't go kissing each other again!" I shouted out the car window. "Don't go fucking each other again!" Mya shouted back.

"We will!" Dominique shouted.

I immediately popped her.

"Ow! I'm still technically handicapped right now, so you can go to jail." Dominique claimed.

"Handicapped my ass. Your little freaky ass don't be acting handicapped when you're in my bed, wildin' every night." I stated. "Stop Angel, don't say that." Dominique covered her face.

The both of our phones suddenly dinged at the same time. I grabbed my phone and saw it was Mya and Alia texting our recently dry group chat.

𝐌𝐲𝐚: Not Angel dropping Dom off last

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: "Left hand is steering, the other is gripping your thigh..."

𝐌𝐲𝐚: LMAOO real

𝐌𝐞: Funny of you to think I'm taking her home

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: Oop-

𝐃𝐨𝐦: ...
𝐃𝐨𝐦: Help guys I'm being kidnapped

𝐌𝐲𝐚: Now yk damn well if Angel was your kidnapper you'd wanna stay w her

𝐃𝐨𝐦: Hell yea, stockholm syndrome real bad

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚: BITCH LMAOO

𝐌𝐲𝐚: LMFAOO I hate you Dom

𝐌𝐞: Seek help. Immediately.

"What do you mean seek help immediately?!" Dominique questioned. "Exactly what the fuck I said." I chuckled. "If I kidnapped you, you wouldn't wanna stay?" Dominique wondered.

"Uh nah, because if you have to kidnap me there's obviously something illegal and crazy going on." I stated.

"You just don't love me how I love you." Dominique sighed with a frown.

"Cause lord knows, I'd be in there like what's wrong stink? You said you need help tying me up? You said I talk too much? Tape my mouth shut baby, it's okay..." Dominique expressed.

"Oh nah." I shook my head.

"What if I'm deadass threatening to off you and I have a knife to your throat and a gun to your head?" I wondered.

"You? Acting psychotic? Threatening to off me? With a knife and a gun?! Ouu fuuck, my pussy throbbinggg. She's purring." Dominique bit her lip a little.

"Yea...Ima need you to go ahead and triple up on your therapy sessions." I nodded.

Dominique immediately started laughing. "Stop, I'm fine." she playfully whined. "I don't think so." I shook my head.

~♥︎~

*Later On That Night*

"...and I'm just like girl- I only fucked you once, calm down." I finished explaining to Dominique. She chuckled a little.

"You probably took her virginity. I know I was obsessed with the girl that took mines, for awhile." Dominique explained. "I did not take that woman's virginity." I responded.

"What makes you so sure?" Dominique asked. "Because I strapped her. Barely any foreplay. No head. No fingers. Just strap. And it slipped right in." I explained.

"So? That doesn't mean shit. People's bodies are different. Or, you could just be the first woman she's fucked." Dominique shrugged.

"Or maybe you're the hundredth woman she's slept with, I don't know. But I do know, sex with you is like being addicted to crack. You gave her, her first supply and now she's acting crazy cause she needs more." Dominique explained.

"But hold on, let's go back to the fact you said you barely did foreplay, no head and no fingers. What the fuck is your problem?!" she questioned.

"Not too much, I was going through it. She literally thinks I'm a touch me not." I stated.

"Now Angel-" Dominique paused.

"What? I don't want these bitches touching me...not how you touch me. You took the time to learn my body. You know my body, my limits, when to be gentle, how to get certain reactions..." I stated.

"Aw, I'm honored." Dominique pretended to wipe a tear from her eye. I rolled my eyes at her a little.

"Anyways, I know you been giving it to some of those bitches in your phone." I scoffed. For some reason Dominique found that hilarious.

Side eye.

"Angel, I swear on everything that my ass threw up the one time I tried to fuck some chick. It was highkey embarrassing, so I left and she blocked me. After that I was like Ima just sit my ass down." Dominique explained.

I sat there with my mouth open, in shock. "That's actually crazy. I mean, I cried literally right afterwards. So I can't talk." I admitted.

"Aw. You cried?" Dominique chuckled. "You're so adorable." she then smiled.

"How is that adorable? That's embarrassing." I stated. "Yea, but in a cute way." Dominique smiled. I shook my head at her.

Dominique and I continued talking and soon put on Netflix, acting like we weren't about to go to poundtown within the next couple of moments. And that moment had seemed to arrive soon.

The both of us were stripped down to our boxers and tank tops. Dominique slowly cuddled up on me a bit more, resting her leg on top of me.

My hand gradually traveled up and down her leg, getting closer to her fat ass every time. Finally, my hand made it and I squeezed her fat, soft ass in my hand.

"Mm." Dominique quietly moaned while sliding her hand up my tank top, resting it on my titties.

She then made her way on top of me, straddling me. Dominique looked down at me, giving me the most seductive bedroom eyes.

Fuck! This woman can do anything to me...

I watched as Dominique slowly took off her tank top and tossed it to the side.

Both of her hands traveled up my body, stopping at my titties as she caressed them. I brought my hands around to her ass as she slowly began grinding on me.

"Fuuck..." I groaned, smacking her ass very hard repeatedly.

I tried to sit up a little but Dominique pushed me back down. She then came down to me, ready to whisper in my ear.

"Wanna cause havoc on the internet?" she whispered then sat up with a no good smile. I nodded while biting my lip as I stared at her.

Dominique grabbed her phone. We took a indirect picture, that was sure to confused the hell out of people and keep these nosy motherfuckas on their toes. Dominique then posted it on her story.

Welp, let the havoc begin...

•*•*•

𝐎𝐮𝐮𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲;)
#fantasticfourisbacktogether
———

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
1.1M 27.7K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.9M 189K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.6M 96.7K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...