Side By Side

By Sagittarius_books

Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
Author's note:
~Announcement 📢~

•48•

409 29 6
By Sagittarius_books

⚠: Mature scenes, usage of biological terms.
-------------------------------------------------------The birds chirped outside, and the wind blew inside from the open window. Two males were sleeping soundly, embracing each other. The alarm buzzed, waking both of them up. Bright groaned, shut off the alarm, looked down to see the younger male snuggling more to find warmth.

He smiled, cuddled up more, patting his head. Win woke up, he blinked several times, his eyes were a bit puffy due to extreme sleep. He slowly pried away laid down straight only to realize he wasn't at his home. He turned his face to see Bright looking at him.

Bright rolled his body, kissed his temple "Good morning Mi Amor" Win's cheeks flushed pink, he bit his lower lip and rolled his body towards Bright. Both stared at each other, no talks, only silence, cold breeze gushing inside. Win pressed a soft kiss on Bright's cheek "Thank you"

Bright smiled and nodded in understanding. Win put his hand on Bright's hair, rubbing his head gently "I'm sorry for not controlling myself"

"Shh, it wasn't your fault Bella, you tried your best to fight, I know you Win, you can't be deceived so easily".

"I'm proud of you Bright" Bright blushed, Win giggled, he kissed his cheek again. He put his index finger under his chin "Look at you, seducing me with your handsome face huh?" He teased him.

Bright jumped over him, trapping his body between his arms. Win encircled his arms around his shoulders. Bright's eyes lingered all over his face as if his eyes were memorizing each and every single detail of his facial feature.

"Bright.. "

Bright hummed, Win pulled him, his elbows settled on the bed, putting his lower half on Win's. Both gasped softly, they can feel their lower part pulsating at the sudden excitement. Bright gulped down his saliva, seeing Win having a red face, slightly parted lips to exhale out the hot air, doe eyes darted towards him.

Bright closed his eyes and backed away. Win whined at the loss of warmth, Bright smiled then shook his head "I can't control myself Bella if I start doing what I shouldn't do without your permission"

He walked to the washroom, leaving Win who was pouting. Why is he controlling himself? I want him so badly.

Bright came out of the washroom, his ears were red. He didn't look at Win, went down stairs to the kitchen. Win puckered his lips, then went to the washroom sulking.

Bright made a delicious simple breakfast for both of them, he served the hot meal in two plates, and poured the juice in two glasses. He felt two hands back hugging him, soft kisses on the side of his neck. He shivered, still controlling his sanity, "Bella" He mumbled, Win smirked, he put his hands inside the T shirt, tracing his fingertips on the well defined abs.

Bright closed his eyes, gripping the edges of kitchen counter. "Bella.. Do-Don't do it.. I'm a weak man" He swallowed his saliva. Win chuckled near his ear pinna, he fingers moved up to his nubs, flicking them multiple times which earned him a loud moan from Bright.

Bright clenched his jaw, opened his eyes, he stopped Win's hands then turned around. Bright glared at Win "I said stop Bella, don't unleash the beast inside me in the early morning" He said in a slow cold tone. This time Win shivered, backed away. Bright smirked, "Now now my little boy, for teasing me so much you will be punished. Don't worry it's a small punishment for you" He shrugged then opened his shirt threw it away.

Win didn't felt anything before. But now, he felt tingly inside eyeing Bright's bit tanned toned body. Win's blood rushed up to his face, due to shyness and nervousness. Bright leaned towards him more, kept his hands on his knees bend down to see Win's eyes.

"Like the punishment angelito?" Bright murmured, Win looked away, swallowing repeatedly. Bright cackled, moved away took the plates to the table.

"If you want to tease me, then do it all you want, you'll pay for it dearly" Bright said casually. Win was having a hard time looking at Bright's perfect V shaped back, the scapula was poking out from the skin, the tattoo on his back Remember who you are, triceps flexing as he was moving here and there, the little curvy waistline.

Bright can feel Win boring holes on his back, he turned around his upper half, the waist muscles twisted perfectly, Bright intentionally flexed his biceps, pushing his hairs backwards. Win closed his eyes gripping his pants from the side.

Bright smirked "Come here babe, let's eat" Win sighed he walked to one chair without looking at Bright. Bright took his own plate, he sat on the table just beside Win's plate, who stopped eating. Bright scooped the food, ate it and moaned "Ahmmm... So good" Win shivered, gripping the spoon, he shook his head continued eating.

After a torturous breakfast, Bright was typing in his laptop, he took a day off from the office, emailed all the documents to the employees. Win was watching TV, apparently his lover don't want him to work today. He was getting bored, glancing at Bright once in a while. The man was still half naked, Win was feeling irritated looking at the gorgeous body. His hands were twitching to touch him, but he can't because Bright was backing away everytime he wants to touch him.

Win's mind wandered at those times when the chics used to have fun with Bright. His mind summoned those scenes again, blurring his eyes, taking him away from the reality.

The way girls used to drool for him, sit on his lap, stick their tongue on Bright's neck. Touching everywhere specially the lower part. Win unknowingly becoming jealous, he was biting his lower lip at the corner frowning deeply.

He was glaring to no one specifically but to the floor, he felt touches on his head, he jolted up to his reality looked up to see a concerned Bright.

"What happened? On what are you stressing over?"

Win eyed his naked upper body, he glared at him "Don't talk to me" He went to the bedroom. Bright was stunned to speak, being confused he followed Win to their shared bedroom. Win was sitting on the bed, facing towards the window. He walked to him, sat beside him "Why are you angry suddenly Bella? Is there something wrong?"

Win had his eyes closed, he said "Nothing, go do your work", Bright held his hand resting on the bed,  "Tell me na Bella so I can correct my mistake" He said softly. Win sighed "I'm jealous"

"Why? From whom?"

Win looked at Bright "From your chics" Bright's eyes widened "But, I.. I don't play with any chics anymore" Win looked away "I know"

"Then why?"

"BECAUSE THEY HAD WHAT I CAN'T" Win shouted suddenly. Bright didn't say anything, he just waited for Win to complete his sentence.

"What? What are you looking? I am fucking jealous of them because... Because they had your body all the time, but I couldn't.. I couldn't touch it for once, I still can't touch you... You're backing away everytime whenever I'm doing something to you. Why? I am a boy that's why? You can't get a turn on because of me isn't it? You were straight of course you won't get a turn on by me" Win rambled in frustration, his tears escaped in that process.

Bright embraced him, Win tried to pull away but his attempts went in vain as the other male was strong enough. "I'm sorry for what I did, and I'm still sorry for making you feel so low about yourself. It's not about you being a boy Win, I love you. Do you want to know something?"

Win sniffed "What?" Bright whispered in his ear "Remember the day, when I pulled your hand for a hand job?" Win stiffened at the remark, Bright kept his lips on Win's ear, pulling his right hand towards him. Win's palm touched the clothed member. He gasped when he heard "That day was the most pleasurable day of my life. I still remember your soft hand rubbing it gently under my guidance" He was doing exactly the same thing which he was saying.

He rubbed Win's palm on his member sideways, Win can feel the length lying sideways under the piece of clothing. Bright gripped his palm, the member twitched.

"You were the only one who gave me pleasure that day, no girls can make me feel heaven with their open mouths, just the way you made me feel with your soft hands" Win gasped again he looked towards Bright's lower part, it was tightening inside. Win looked at Bright, both stared at each other.

Bright licked Win's lips, which parted immediately, he eyed those plumpy wet lips "Wish I could see your pretty lips wrapped perfectly around my cock", Win started breathing heavily. Bright backed away " I'm sorry I went overboard" But the very thing shocked Bright, Win knelt in front of his parted legs

"Show me how to do it then" Win said with full confidence. Bright hesitated a bit but seeing the desperation of other male, he wanted to give it a try. He stood up to pull down his pants, revealing his big erection.

He sat on the bed, "Use your hand first" Win wrapped his palm around it, "Jerk it" Win moved his palm back and forth in a slow motion, seeing Bright's rugged breathing, he continued doing it. Bright showed two fingers, poked them to Win's lips "Suck them like you're sucking my cock" Win put them inside his mouth, he moved his face and palm simultaneously.

The hard erection was already leaking precum, wetting the tip, the drops rolled down to the scrotum, Win's saliva wetting the fingers. "I'm going deeper" Bright said, Win said, he pushed those fingers more inside his mouth, he gagged at the nudge on his uvula. The fingers thrusted inside his mouth, choking him.

Bright don't want to hurt him, as it was his first time, so he wants Win to adjust with the new feelings slowly. Win's lower jaw was aching, the fingers turned into three, Win's tear rolled down from his closed eyes.

"Shall I stop Bella?" Bright asked worriedly, he pulled out his fingers immediately, Win panted hard and shook his head. "Are you sure? We can stop it if you want, no force, just use safe words" Win looked at Bright with teary eyes "Please continue"

Bright bend down to kiss him gently to take his pain away. They pulled away, Bright did the same action again thrusting his three fingers inside Win's mouth. He stopped it, he moved Win's wet palm, guided Win's head in front of his glistening cock. "Suck it slowly, no need to rush" Win sucked the tip first, rolled his tongue around the glans penis.

Bright moaned, biting his lips, his eyes closed automatically. Win's tongue does wonder around the shaft, leaking it from the sides "Yes baby... Just like that ahh" He rested his fist on the bed, controlling his twitching fingers trying not to hurt Win more.

Win pushed his head more, taking the shaft inside, it hit his uvula just like those fingers, he choked on it before the muscles relaxed, he pulled out, saliva strings hanged down, Bright almost came at the hot site.

"Am I doing good?" Win asked nervously. Bright said "Fuck yes baby, do it like that.. Do it on your own way.. I'm all yours" Win smiled a bit, and went for it again. After doing it for several times, Bright's hip muscles contracted, his member twitched inside Win's mouth, he held Win's head "Babe.. L-Leave it.. I'm g-going to cum" He breathed heavily, sweating beads. Win didn't pull away, instead he pushed his head more, his lower lip touched the scrotum, upper lip touched the skin above the cock, Bright's face scrunched up.

"Ahhh..... Fuck.. " Bright hissed, his hand gripped Win's hair, his body jerked up as he came inside Win's mouth. The blood rushed up to his chest and face flushing them all red. Bright took Win's mouth "Don't swallow it babe go clean it up" Win gulped it down looking at Bright all innocent.

Bright sighed and smiled "You did great Bella, thank you" Win smiled and he kissed Bright's stomach "You're welcome tiger".

2K words only to write this chapter 😳 *hiding under duvet* hope you didn't feel uncomfortable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...
184K 6.3K 65
↪Few months of marriage, Bright and Win live a loving and peaceful life with a caring family and trusted friends, they live a very beautiful living...
120K 5.4K 35
growing up and growing apart sometimes people who really love you have to leave you for your own good and it's okay to grow apart holding on to thi...
125K 7.2K 27
* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or will they lose their sanity, their patience...