Rogue-Repair-Ship

By zero252

IJN Kohaku is the brother of IJN Akashi, the scam cat. He is one of the best repair ships on the ocean, but... More

Bio
Distress Call
Back to Azur Lane
Softer Side
Call Him
You Will Sail Again
Rivalry
Sunset and Surprises
Repercussions
Predictable
Consequences
Rut
Here's Roon!
Starter Ship
Dammit, Enterprise!
The Hunt Is On
Loss of Control
How to Court a Fox
Man's Best Friend
History Repeats Itself
Scam Cat & Schemes
Devious Foxes
A Memorable Tea Party
Succubus and Shrine Maiden
Heartbreak
Forbidden Art
Cosplayers
Queen of the Ocean
Little Kit

Sisters and Yanderes

5.9K 154 181
By zero252

Hey

Back from my training, what a bore... Sitting in a large hall with 300 people for hours, who thought that was a good idea!?

Let's get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warspite stared up at the ceiling, blushing, panting and tired, thinking about the most recent events that led to her in this position.

She was lying alone with a thin white blanket covering her nude and glistening body.

Warspite didn't know what came over her. After Kohaku's words back in the Admiral's office, she desperately needed to explain her actions to him. It didn't take her long to excuse herself from her bodyguard duties and seek out the male Kansen.

Her search for the male didn't take long, and as the proud Royal Navy battleship she was, she approached him with no fear in her maiden heart. 

Warspite was no coward; she could take the hits if he lashed out at her.

One of the benefits of being a battleship, she supposed. Although she knew emotional and physical damage was entirely different, physical damage was not what Kohaku would inflict upon her.

However, her pride and might as a Royal Navy battleship vanished when she got close to him and got his attention...

The moment their eyes locked, Warspite felt something wasn't right. She had never felt so vulnerable... So exposed. It was like he was staring right through her existence and clothing... 

That's when the smell hit her; she didn't know what came over her after breathing in the fox's scent.

But after that... Everything became hazy like she had a hangover without the headache. Every muscle in her body felt like it was burning and was being pulled towards him. She couldn't think clearly, and what she did think would make her body flush in arousal.

Even after he ran away and her desperate pleas fell on deaf eyes, she was in a haze. Warspite didn't even remember running to her room in humiliation.

Hours later, Warspite was naked and flushed, having to calm her needs.

Warspite had never felt so out of control before. It was a terrifying experience for the short battleship, but even she would admit the whole experience was... Thrilling.

Now she had some time to think about it. Warspite knew the aroma she smelt was the cause of her moment of weakness. Was the scent Kohaku gave off part of being a male Kansen or Kitsune? Warspite didn't know.

Who knew male Kansen, even non-combatants, could be dangerous to a female Kansen?

*Knock, Knock*

Warspite was brought out of her thoughts by a soft knocking at her door. She sat up, ensuring the sheet didn't fall off her small chest.

"Yes?" Warspite called.

"Lady Warspite? Her Majesty is looking for you. It's important!" The muffled voice of Sirius answered, but she didn't enter Warspite's room unless given permission or believed there was a threat.

"Please tell her I'll be there soon..." Warspite answered immediately but grumbled to herself, pushing down the arousal she was still plagued with. Hours of relief and still her body wanted more... how would she hide her arousal from the rest?

"I must stress the urgency, Lady Warspite... Iron Blood and the Sakura Empire are here and are passing through the bay towards the docks."

Warspite's eyes widen. This couldn't end well!

~

"Schwester? What exactly is the plan here? How do you intend to convince this criminal to come with us?" Hipper stood before Prinz Eugen, who both stood on Prinz's ship bridge, watching the Azur Lane docks getting closer.

Eugen looked at her grouchy Schwester, who stood there annoyed with her arms crossed, tapping her foot impatiently.

"*Giggle* That's easy, my adorably flat Tsundere."

Hipper growled at her Schwester, her eyes dropping to Eugen's larger chest for a second before looking away angrily. "Well...?"

"We'll show him the wonders of the Iron blood," Eugen smiled and said without missing a beat.

"Eh?"

"We have everything needed to convince him we are the best faction to defect to." 

"Ha... Narcissistic much!?" Hipper looked at Eugen with a disapproving shake of the head.

"Oh, sis, aren't you even a little curious about a male Kansen?" Eugen winked at Hipper, making her blush.

"Ha!? Why would I be interested in some random guy?" Hipper sputtered, making Eugen smirk.

"We can share, you know..."

"That's...!*Sigh* What about Roon?" The beet-red Hipper stops herself from shouting at her teasing Schwester and sighs, thinking about the other problem they will face.

"Hmmm... What about her?"

Hipper looks at Eugen like she's stupid.

"You can't be serious, Schwester... Yesterday, when we were all eating together, she was sat alone in the corner mumbling to herself about dozens of little Roons with fox ears running around the base!" Hipper shivered at the very prospect.

"Oh... She's quite the opportunist, isn't she?" Eugen yawned cutely, seemingly not bothered by the fact there was a Yandere with them.

"..." Hipper looked at Eugen in disbelief.

Unknown to Hipper, Eugen was very aware of Roon's obsessions. Prinz Eugen had her vices, but Roon took it all to a new level. It seemed every faction had its own obsessed Kansen that took things further than necessary.

Roon was incredibly dangerous, and everyone in the Iron Blood knew it. Bismarck and Friedrich Der Grobe warned Eugen repeatedly about the heavy cruiser and her dark side.

Prinz Eugen may act relaxed and aloof, but she has been watching Roon since she was constructed. Anyone with good eyes could see Prinz tense slightly whenever Roon was around, and unfortunately for Eugen, she believes Roon is aware of it also.

Some would question Bismarck's choice to send someone so unpredictable with them on such a mission, but there are reasons for Roon's presence.

What is a Yanderes greatest enemy? The answer is other Yanderes.

The Sakura Empire is moving to the male Kansen's location just like the Royal Navy did, and Bismarck predicts the Sakura Empire will send some of their best-known Yanderes like Akagi, Taiho and Atago with the Sakura fleet that's coming for the male.

Roon will handle the other Yanderes, while Eugen and the other girls will handle the male Kansen. It's all about understanding your opponents and countering them accordingly.

"I hope you know what you're doing, Schwester..." Hipper sighed as they entered the bay.

~

"Fufufu, it looks like they beat us here. Aha!" Akagi's elegant, feminine voice giggled as she watched from the eyes of one of her planes as the Iron Blood entered the Azur Lane base.

Pulling out of the plane's vision, Akagi stood on the deck of her carrier with another fox woman. In the distance, Akagi could see Nagato conversing with her Nee-sama Amagi on Nagato's ship.

"Sister... Please control yourself," The colder but equally feminine voice of the white-haired kitsune, Kaga, asked her sister politely.

"Aren't you excited to meet him again, Kaga? I'm just quivering with anticipation, Hehehaha!"

"No! I have no interest in seeing him again! Him or that weasel Akashi!" Kaga snapped angrily, her tails swaying in response.

"Love is invincible, and Akagi loves him... You will learn to love him too, Kaga, hehe, Akagi will make sure we are invincible together at his side," Akagi giggles at her sister, her smile twisting slightly.

Kaga looks at her sister with devotion and disdain. 

Some part of her hates Akagi for trying to take what rightfully belongs to her. Kohaku chose her first over all the other girls, even Amagi! It only took a few mistakes and poor choice of words to push him away from her.

It was never Kaga's intention to push him away. She never meant the words she said, but what's done is done, and she's not one to sit around and cry. She would leave that type of thing to the Royal Navy girls.

Kaga was devoted to her sister and always would be, but her hate came from Akagi trying to take what was initially hers, even if Akagi said she would share. Kaga is just selfish compared to her love-sick sister. Not that she would ever act on this selfish hate. Her devotion will always be stronger than her hate.

"I thought you loved the Shikikan, sister..." Kaga said, trying to get Akagi to stop talking about her first lover/mate.

"EhehehahahHAHAHA...! Akagi once dreamed the Shikikan and Kohaku were fighting for my love... Kohaku dominated the fight easily, and Kohaku then dominated me in return... Hehe..." Akagi blushed and licked her lips, her tails swinging seductively.

Kaga stared at Akagi blankly. Anyone else would have been shocked by Akagi's words, but Kaga was used to such things by now, even if it annoyed her constantly.

"Have you gone into heat, sister?" Kaga asked out of the blue.

"Not yet... Akagi will go into heat the moment she gets Kohaku alone! *Giggles*" 

Kaga didn't reply, but her clenching jaw expressed how she felt about such comments regarding her wayward mate. If she had to share Kohaku with Akagi and others, so be it, but Kaga would be his first.

Kaga swears as she stares with narrow, determined eyes at her giggling and fantasising sister.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done!

It's starting to get good!

Much of what Warspite said here was said in the previous chapter, but now she's thinking about it with a clearer mind, even if she is still affected by his smell.

 I don't know why I used the German word for sister. I just wanted them to stand out a little bit more than usual. Pretty much all other Azur Lane fics with the Iron Blood do it.

So Roon is a crazy Yandere with dreams of a family life... What a surprisingly homely shock.

When I write Yanderes, they won't be bad guys. They won't murder everyone in jealousy. I don't want to make Roon or Akagi bad guys so unhinged they go off the rails like I did with Kal'tsit in my Ex-doc book. It will be an extreme personality persona, that's all.

I've been waiting to bring Akagi and Kaga into the story properly for a while. I was worried I was screwing up Akagi's personality. I might have ramped up her Yandere tendencies to 11. I guess you can call me Monika from Doki Doki (If anyone gets it)

Poor Kohaku, did his plans involve all these Yanderes converging on him?

I own no Art or Gif's

Thanks for the support and likes!

Zero-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 1.5K 24
everyone knows Kageyamas past and his middle school life they thought they knew everything about him they were wrong kageyama tobio has many secrets ...
124K 4.9K 21
Oikawa Tooru has been best friends with Iwaizumi Hajime for as long as he can remember. One day, hanging out with his best friend.. Seems different...
22.4K 996 24
"I will date that Ushiwaka and make Iwa-chan jealous so he will come and get me!" Oikawa Tooru is doing literally everything to have Iwaizumi Hajime...
21.7K 369 19
Boy x boy Girl x girl #Male OC x Deku So class 1A are a bunch of retards along with the whole school. All teachers but Nezu, midnight, All might, and...