Tinfur

By DireLaxion

Tinfurfurrr More

Tinfur
First Date: Ms. Ash 1/12
Ms. Ash 3/12
Ms. Ash 4/12
Ms. Ash 5/12
Ms. Ash 6/12
Ms. Ash 7/12
Ms. Ash 8/12
Ms. Ash 9/12
Ms. Ash 10/12
Ms. Ash 11/12

Ms. Ash 2/12

1.3K 45 54
By DireLaxion

Let's just do text.

TEXTING

YN: So, tell me more about your experiences in the military. That must have been quite an adventure.

Ash: It certainly was. I served for over a decade, and during that time, I had the opportunity to travel to some fascinating places and meet incredible people.

YN: That sounds like it was both demanding and rewarding. What inspired you to transition from military life to your current endeavors?

Ash: Well, after my retirement, I felt it was time to savor the joys of life that I might have missed during my service. I discovered a love for baking, found satisfaction in my laptop work, I worked at a certain company, and, of course, embraced those early morning jogs. It's a different kind of adventure, but one that I cherish.

YN: It's inspiring to hear how you've embraced new adventures even after such a distinguished career. And it seems like you've found a lot of joy in these new pursuits.

Ash: Absolutely, YN. What about you? What's your college journey been like so far?

YN: Well, college has been a whirlwind of classes, gaming marathons, and a bit of basketball. It's had its challenges, but I'm learning a lot about myself along the way, it's been weeks now.

Ash: That's fantastic to hear. It sounds like you're making the most of your college experience. 

YN: Thanks, Ash. I try to make the most of it, and having interesting conversations like this one definitely adds some spice to the mix. 😄

Ash: I'm glad to hear that our chat is adding some spice to your day. It's been a pleasure getting to know you, YN.

YN: Likewise, Ash. You've got a way of making even a regular conversation feel special.

Ash: Yeah, you're spot on, YN.

NOT TEXTING

YN POV

I walked around college, donning a black hoodie with the brand 'Monster' on my back, making it easy to spot. My mission was to find a supermarket and grab some food. As I strolled, I noticed an elderly lady, a beggar, her hand outstretched, hope in her eyes as she wished for a bit of sympathy and spare change.

I paused to observe her for a moment, then glanced at my wallet. "I guess this would suffice," I muttered to myself, gazing at the $20 bill. I headed to the supermarket, purchased some crackers and water, and then stepped back outside. With my small haul in hand, I approached the beggar and offered her what I had bought.

What followed brought a warm smile to my face. She beamed with gratitude, thanking me for the food. "It's no problem at all!" I reassured her before continuing on my way, a sense of pride welling up within me.

As I continued to explore, I eventually stumbled upon a food court nestled inside a supermarket. Taking a moment to peruse the various stalls, I noticed Anthony had already arrived, having received my location. We both surveyed the offerings, hungry for a satisfying meal.

The "TakoYummy" stall offered a delightful selection of Japanese street food. The main attractions were takoyaki, those savory, ball-shaped delights filled with tender octopus pieces, drizzled with a rich, savory sauce, and topped with bonito flakes. 

Alongside the takoyaki were crispy tempura treats, showcasing a variety of battered and deep-fried vegetables, shrimp, and other delectable morsels. The tantalizing aroma wafting from the stall was enough to make anyone's stomach rumble with anticipation.

"I'll buy one!" Anthony declared enthusiastically, prompting a puzzled look from me. "What? You think I don't understand Japanese?" he asked with a grin.

"I'm going to buy Takoyaki! And you can't stop me!" he exclaimed in Japanese, and I noticed the subtitles below him, translating his words for me.

I decided to let Anthony enjoy his Japanese food and shifted my attention to the next stall, which boasted mouthwatering shawarma. The fragrant aroma of seasoned meats and spices wafted through the air, making my stomach growl with anticipation.

My eyes wandered to the next stall, where a tempting array of fries with various flavors was on offer. The sight of crispy, golden fries seasoned to perfection sparked my interest, and I couldn't help but contemplate the options.

The following stall seemed to cater to herbivores and those seeking a lighter, healthier option. It offered a variety of salads and other plant-based delights.

The next stall was a veritable treasure trove of diverse culinary offerings. It presented an eclectic menu featuring everything from burgers to succulent steaks served with rice and various other options. This stall seemed like a one-stop shop for those seeking a variety of flavors and cuisines, making it an enticing choice for anyone with a broad palate.

It even offered all-you-can-eat.

I pondered my food options for a moment when my phone rang, displaying Ash's name on the screen.

TEXTING

Ash: Hi there, YN! Just wanted to check in. How's your day going?

YN: Hey, Ash! It's been good so far. I'm at a food court in a supermarket, actually. Lots of choices here. 😄

Ash: That sounds like a fun adventure! What kind of food are you in the mood for today?

YN: I'm torn between takoyaki, shawarma, and these amazing fries. Choices, choices!

Ash: Haha, it all sounds delicious. You can't go wrong with any of those. Enjoy your meal, YN!

YN: Thanks, Ash! I'll try not to make too much of a mess. 😄

Ash: By the way, YN, while you're enjoying your food adventure, I wanted to share a little story. Earlier, I witnessed a heartwarming act of kindness. Someone helped an old lady by bringing her crackers and water.

NOT TEXTING

I then pulled away from my phone, my thoughts racing. That's a coincidence, I did that earlier. Or is she referring to someone else?

TEXTING

YN: Really? What does he look like? Do you still remember?

Ash: He wears a hoodie, I assume, with a brand 'Monster' on the back.

It suddenly clicked, and I realized that it was me she had seen. What a small world! A warm feeling washed over me for being watched... That's not right.

Just then, Anthony returned with an excited expression, his phone displaying a new match notification. It appeared that he had matched with someone while he was busy placing his order.

"Well, it looks like you've got a match! The food court is turning out to be quite a lucky spot," I remarked.

"Haha, you're telling me! This place is full of surprises, both in terms of food and matches," Anthony replied.

"Grab my ass and slap my titties look at her!" Anthony enthusiastically showed me a picture of a stunning red panda named Remy.

"She's a hella beaut!" he exclaimed. I then glanced at my phone. Should I tell Ash that it was me she was talking about and grab food? Or should I keep this little twist of fate to myself?

"Aren't you going to order something?" He asked, waiting for me to order so we both could eat together.

================================

Choices:

Tell her that you're the one who gave the beggar food and order eat all you can. (💎 20)

Tell her that you're the one who gave the beggar food and settle with just water and fries. (💎10)

Don't tell her.

================================

Hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 2.2K 19
ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ꜱᴀʟʟʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ...ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟʏ ɢᴏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ? ᴛᴡ: ᴄᴜʀꜱɪɴɢ, ꜰᴀɴ ꜱᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ, ᴇᴛᴄ. (ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛꜱ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛꜰᴜʟ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ(ꜱ))
1.6K 18 14
A one out of an infinitesimal chance and you just so happen to be at the right place and right time.
5.1K 115 39
Grayson Hawthorne x femreader
393 40 10
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇, The reclusive witch lived deep in the forest, far from prying eyes, embracing her life as a hermit, surrounded...