Celebrity Oneshots (GxG)

By KateBishopFan

Different oneshots about different celebrities (and their characters) that I don't feel like dedicating an en... More

Requests
Regret (Angelina Jolie)
Sleepy Girl (Elizabeth Olsen)
Stress Relief (Margot Robbie) (*)
Oh, Hey There (Rachel Green)
Long Distance (Ella Hunt)
New Boyfriend (Margot Robbie)
Meet The Plastics (Regina George)
Touchy (Regina George) (*)
Reneé Rapp Oneshots Book?
Burn Book (Regina George)
I Love You (It's Ruining My Life) (Regina George)(*)
(Failed) Date Night (Billie Eilish) (*)
Meet The Plastics: Part Two (Regina George)
Interview (Margot Robbie)

Nightmares (Sylvie Laufeydottir)

1.8K 27 2
By KateBishopFan

Summary: During your first night with the Avengers you learn that the almighty Sylvie might not be as cold as you thought.

TV SHOW: Loki

(AU where Sylvie is a part of the Avengers and everyone is alive)

Y/n POV:

I follow Tony throughout the halls as he practically drags me through every part of the Avengers Compound. As he points out the training room, I continue hauling my heavy bags everywhere.

"See, there," He gestures to the room. I nod my head. "That's where you'll find Capsicle AKA Steve," He jokes, continuing through the halls.

"Cool.." I reply awkwardly. Tony laughs.

"He's a gym rat, him and Bucky." He shakes his head and continues walking, almost leaving me in the dust. "Anyways, next is-"

"Tony," I interrupt him, smiling apologetically. "Do you think I could put my stuff down in my room before we continue the tour?" I ask politely, hoisting my bag up a little to bring attention to them. Tony nods his head enthusiastically.

"Yeah, of course, kid, your room is.." He pauses, his eyes widening. He looks away quickly and mutters something. "Your room is uh,"

"Just point me in the right direction and I'll drop it off," I add, urging him to continue. He chuckles awkwardly.

"So listen," I raise an eyebrow at him, confused at his weird behavior. "Funny thing, you'll definitely laugh," A figure walks past, his eyes light up.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah so it's just temporary but you're actually going to be sleeping with Sylvie!" He tells me, making jazz hands and then pointing at the girl behind me. I turn around to see a disgruntled blonde girl.

"What? Why?" She asks, frowning at me and then looking back at Tony. He smiles brightly at her.

"Because, team morale, teamwork, bonding, I forgot her room.." I turn around to look back at Tony.

"Wait? I don't have a room. You forgot to get me a room?" I ask, placing my bags down. He rubs the back of his neck sheepishly and chuckles.

"No, you have a physical room but I forgot to have it furnished so for right now it's empty, and you most likely need a bed." I nod my head and he sighs. "It'll just be one night," He adds, looking between Sylvie and me.

"Fine." She agrees, taking a bite out of her toast and then leaving.

She's hot in a broody Edward way. But like a thousand times better. Because she's actually hot and a woman.

"Tony," I start, my face grimacing as I turn to look at him.

"I know, I messed up but maybe she'll be nice. Also, she needs some social interaction for once so make sure to be nice."

"I don't think I'm the one you have to worry about," I grumble, picking my bags up again and following Tony who starts walking towards the elevator.

"I know, it's just one night though," He reasons, "I've already texted my people who will have it furnished by tomorrow," He informs me, stepping in. I follow and place my bags down, allowing myself a few moments of relief from their weight.

"Out of all people though, why her?" I ask, turning towards Tony who sends me an apologetic smile.

"Everyone else is on a different floor and I want to get you familiarized with the floor you'll be on," He explains, shrugging his shoulders and looking away. "Plus, she was the first person I saw." He adds cheekily, a smile gracing his lips.

"Great, just great,"

•••

I sit down next to Natasha on the couch and she looks up, a smile appearing on her lips as she notices my presence.

"Hey, it's Y/n, right?" She greets me cheerfully, placing her book on the coffee table and turning her body towards me. I nod my head.

"Yeah," I reply. "Natasha?" I try tentatively, my brain a little bit foggy from the jet lag. Her smile brightens and she nods her head at me.

"Yup, but most people call me Nat." She explains, lifting her arm onto the side of the couch.

"Nat," I reply, trying out her name. "It's cute, I like it," I reply, sending her a smile. A faint blush crosses her face and she nods her head.

"So, are you enjoying your time here so far?" She asks, tilting her head at me curiously. I smile.

"Yeah! So far it's been great, everyone here is really nice and I feel like I'm going to fit in nicely," I reply, fidgeting with my hands. "Even if I'm still a little bit nervous around everyone," I add quickly. She nods her head sympathetically and her hand touches my shoulder.

"I get that, being new is hard enough, let alone hanging around a bunch of superheroes." She jokes, pulling a smile back onto my lips.

"Yeah, definitely intimidating." I agree. We fall into a natural conversation and by the end of it, I'm sure Nat and I will be good friends.

"Hey Y/n," Tony calls out, appearing from around the corner. Both Nat and I look up at him and he smiles. "Oh, seems like you've found a new friend, I figured you two would get along." I glance over at Natasha and she smiles back at me.

"Yeah, Y/n's pretty cool." She jokes, slinging her arm around my shoulder. I laugh and then look back at Tony.

"What were you gonna say?" I ask, curious as to what Tony needs to talk to me about. His attention shifts and he looks at the elevator.

"Well... Sylvie just went up into her/yours for the night room. If you want to get to know her so it's a little bit less awkward tonight I would highly suggest going up now." He explains, rubbing the back of his neck. "No pressure of course, do whatever you like but it might be good to befriend her, especially if you'll be spending the night together." I nod my head in agreement and look up at Nat.

"Is it alright if I sneak away?" I ask jokingly, retracting my arm from around her waist and taking a step away. "Gotta go befriend my new roomie." Nat nods her head.

"Yeah, of course, hopefully, she'll like you as much as I do." Natasha teases, pushing my shoulder playfully. I smile and start to walk towards the elevator.

"See you around," I call, jokingly saluting her. She laughs and I turn to enter the elevator. The ride back up seems longer than usual as I start to overthink my choice to talk with Sylvie.

What if she was looking for some alone time and she'll hate me for interrupting it?

I shake away my thoughts as the doors open and step out on my floor. It can't be that bad, right?

With shaky hands, I walk towards Sylvie's room and tentatively knock on the door. There's silence, some scuffling and then the door opens.

"Hi, sorry, it's me, Y/n, you must be Sylvie, I'm staying in your room for the night which you probably know because Tony told you, I mean we were both there-" I stop short and sigh. "Sorry, I'm rambling," I admit, awkwardly rubbing my shoulder. Her facial expression stays stoic and I look away.

"It's fine, come on in, I noticed you already put your stuff down." I look up with surprise on my face and see her smiling at me, holding the door open. I follow her inside and she closes the door.

"So, how has your first day been?" Sylvie asks, sitting down on her bed across from mine. I smile up at her and shrug.

"It's been pretty good, a little bit chaotic but all in all it's been fun," I reply, getting myself comfortable on my bed.

"Yeah, Tony's a character for sure, but the rest of the team tends to keep him in line," Sylvie explains, lying down and propping her head up with her hand.

"I figured," I joke, feeling my heart beat a little faster as Sylvie and I keep eye contact. She smiles sweetly at me and I look away, flustered.

"So, what time do you usually go to bed?" Sylvie asks, catching my attention once again. I look back over at her.

"It doesn't really matter to me, I'm a bit jetlagged from my flight over here so honestly I could just sync up with your schedule," I suggest, feeling the fatigue set in from my long day. Sylvie laughs when she notices how sleepy I look and pouts at me.

"Aww, baby, are you tired?" She asks mockingly, a playful smile on her lips. I groan and roll away from her.

"Don't make fun of me!" I whine, crossing my arms poutily. I receive no response and instead feel my bed dip down. Warm arms wrap around my body and roll me back over to face her.

"Aww sweetheart, don't get all pouty, it's just a joke." She whispers, kissing the top of my forehead. Heat rushes into my cheeks and I find myself looking anywhere but her face. "If you're tired, we can go to bed." She suggests, still holding me. I nod my head and let out a sleepy yawn.

"If that's alright with you," I whisper, laying my head down on her shoulder. She hums and runs her fingers through my hair. I let out a small sigh and then I hear her voice.

"Please turn off the lights," The lights turn off instantaneously and Sylvie smiles, pulling the covers up. Within seconds I'm asleep.

•••

I wake up with a start to the sound of someone crying. I sit upright and look around wildly trying to get my bearings after being awoken from such a deep sleep. There's a whimper from across the room and I push back my blankets, looking over at where Sylvie is.

"Sylvie?" I call out softly, my voice sounding sleepy as I swing my legs over to the side of the bed. "Hun, are you awake?" I ask a little louder, standing up. When there's no response but another whimper I start to walk over. Sylvie is thrashing around in her blankets, a few tears slipping down her face. My hands tentatively reach out for her and tuck a few strands of messy hair behind her ear.

"No, please don't!" Her panicked voice calls out, her hands reaching out frantically.

"Sylvie!" I call out, my hands gently shaking her shoulders. Her eyes fly open and her hand pushes me back. I stumble away from her and her eyes widen in fear. My head hits the wall and I let out a groan. "Fuck," I mumble, momentarily distracted by my pain.

"Y/n?" Sylvie sits up, and hops out of bed, rushing towards me. "Fuck, I didn't mean to," She whispers apologetically, her hands cupping my cheeks. Blood rushes to them and I find myself blushing.

"It's alright, I'm alright, you just seemed distressed so I thought I'd try and wake you up," I explain, leading her back to her bed. We both sit down and Sylvie turns to look at me.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" She asks, her voice full of insecurity as she plays with her fingers. I tilt her chin up and smile at her.

"Hey, it's alright, are you okay?" I ask, moving a little bit closer to her.

"Yeah, it's just a nightmare, I get them a lot." She admits, laying her head down on my shoulder. I wrap my arms around her shoulder and kiss her forehead.

"I'm sorry," I whisper, letting her lean into my body.

"It's alright, I've gotten used to it." She replies, her arms wrapping around my body as well.

"You shouldn't have to get used to it," I answer quickly, lifting her head. "You deserve a peaceful night's sleep." She smiles sadly and looks down.

"Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like that's in the books for me." I shake my head and we lie back down.

"I promise you it is," I argue, letting her body snuggle closer. Her eyes flutter closer and I smile at her sleepy expression.

"I'm tired, will you stay with me?" She asks drowsily. My heart melts at her voice and I nod.

"Of course,"

A/N

Cute and fluffy, hope you guys enjoyed thanks for another request!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 5.8K 48
Yeah, this is going to be a book with some Oneshots It probably will be Natasha Romanoff/ScarJo or Wanda Maximoff/ Elizabeth Olsenand Florence Pugh/Y...
83.5K 1.4K 44
One shots of any female celeb or character Some may be gip Requests are welcome Enjoy.
814K 21.1K 140
Just some oneshots of y/n and Natasha :) Reader is female so I'm using she/her :) I do Scarlett one shots too, those have (S•J) on them The more re...
108K 2.2K 40
one shots of female celebrities/characters + non-binary/female reader. requests open:) no smut. literally just for all the little ones with mommy iss...