2 Teen 4 This- JohnnyBoy/Stev...

By Bu3ck3rs_bab3

Hi yallll 🤪 u prob know me from my other stories (prob oneshots) *Modern Au *M-Preg *Curtis Parents are stil... More

Characters 1
2 terrified 4 composure 
2 in shock 4 surprises
2 anxious 4 bullies
2 much betrayal 4 trust
2 lost 4 finding
2 dead 4 life
2 broken 4 'fixing'
2 mental 4 a realation(situation)ship
2 many interviews 4 Katie
2 happy 4 virgins?!
2 much sass 4 sadness
2 in love 4 fucks to give
2 locked in 4 high school hoes
2 target 4 thongs
2 excited 4 a sleepover
2 much too get out 4 parties
2 much mall 4 downfall
2 many girls/boys 4 boys/girls
2 crumbly 4 leaving
2 much money 4 love
2 chill 4 panic
2 important 4 creeps
2 elderly 4 relaxation station
2 scary 4 daddy
2 embarrassed 4 a moral
2 huge 4 everyone else
2 invested 4 greetings
2 gay 4 chitter chatter
2 inscure 4 wiggles
2 caught 4 fluff
2 much babbling 4 cutie patooties
2 childish 4 distanced
2 tired of waiting 4 a girlfriend
2 rude 4 a bad mood
2 stupid 4 slices
2 suicidal 4 cuddles
2 motherly 4 sneaking
2 beautiful 4 a nightmare
2 dreamy 4 a fish
2 college 4 high school
2 surprised 4 extreme happiness
2 crazy 4 the one
2 Eagar 4 Ella
2 many pregnancies 4 it to be over
EXTRAS

2 tired 4 stress

250 2 11
By Bu3ck3rs_bab3

-the next day-
PonyBoy's POV:
Johnny was extra quiet in class today. Like if he said anything to me I would kill him. It was odd. Despite this I ignored it and continued on with my day. I'm now at home, going into Soda's room, because of course when I want to talk about my boyfriend, I'm gonna go to big brother. I mean, I have another big brother, but he's already in college.

"Hey, can we talk?" I smile.

"What? Johnny?" He's come over to our house and stuff and my family really likes him. Johnny's the cute, harmless type. He's not tall, smells good, soft, warm, and all things sweet and cuddly. How could you not love him?

"Yeah."

Soda sighs, patting a seat on his bed next to him, "go ahead."

I take my seat next to him before being to talk, "he was really distant today and I don't really know why?" I shrug.

"Did you upset him yesterday?"

"No, yesterday was great and today's Friday he has no reason to be upset anyway."

"Distant as in what?"

"He didn't really want to talk much or look at me. Like he was embarrassed of me or something, or... for me? It was weird."

"Maybe he's hiding something from you, or maybe he's just worried and that's his re-"

My phone started ringing and look who it was.

"Okay we might have an answer I'll leave it in speaker." I'm almost excited because he's talking to me again.

"Hey, love."

"Hey." He sounded like a lot of things. A lot of worried, scared, tired, confused things.

"What's wrong Johnnycakes? You didn't talk much today, are you okay?"

"Not... really..." I took his pauses as a sign to brace for whatever it was that's coming next.

"Look, Pone... I'm pregnant."

Something in my soul stopped and for a second I thought it was my heart. I thought that had just made me drop dead in fear.

I locked with Soda's confused blue eyes for a second, before I looked down, and waited for the rest of the world to drop and take me with it.

"It's yours, I'm sorry, but you're the only one I've ever had sex with. And I know your probably scared which is fine, cause I am too. But I just thought it would be good that you knew now and not later."

I'm not mad, or upset, or angry, but for some reason all I could say was, "okay, bye."

So that's what I said, and I hung up. Just like that. Soda's room going silent. I felt my tears coming along with my embarrassment, and I just let it all eat me away. I don't care anymore.

"You're fourteen" Soda's concerned voice filled the silence in the room.

"I know. I didn't m-"

"Yes you did mean to. You had sex. You meant it."

I felt my tears fall harder as I began to beg, "please don't tell Mom an Dad."

"When are you going too then?"

"Soda please."

"No, when are you gonna tell them?" He was mad. I don't know why, but he was upset. It doesn't effect him much, he's not the one who got their boyfriend pregnant.

"I don't know but not yet." I'm too scared to tell them now. I really hope Soda doesn't do this to m-

"Mom! Can you come here I have to tell you something?" She just got home from work thirty minutes ago, so this is definitely gonna put her in a bad mood, and dad's not even here yet.

She comes in a immediately sees me crying, "Aw what happened to my baby?" Mom can be stern, but usually when tears are involved she finds a way to be softer.

"Your baby, got his boyfriend to pregnant. Johnny the sweet one we really love, let your baby give him a baby." Soda is very obviously trying to get me in trouble with this which doesn't matter because I'm getting in trouble no matter what.

The room takes that awkward, uncomfortable silence  before Mom speaks again.

"Is it true? Is it really your baby? Did you really do it?"

"Y-"

"Come on, because you're brother doesn't wanna be quiet and let us talk." We go into my room so we could genuinely just talk.

She closes the door and we sit on my bed, "is this true? Are you sexually active with Johnny?"

I'm still crying, so I sniffle and wipe my eyes so I can actually see, "yes, ma'am."

"Are you the only one he's ever had sex with?" She's not even mad yet, she's just trying to be sure that it's me that's the father.

"Yes ma'am."

"Well then it's yours Pone, nothing anyone can do about it now." She lets out a tired sigh, like I've truly just fucked my life right up. "At least you're not a alone and you have a family to help you." She gets up and leaves but I stop her before she makes it all the way out the door.

"Do you think I should call Johnny and ask him to come over so we talk?" I shrug.

"Sure, maybe I can meet one of his parents." For the first time in forever mom seems tired of me. Genuinely tired, of. Me.

Despite this I do call him and he agrees to come, says his dads bringing him. If I'm being honest I had no idea he had a dad.

I wait on the couch for them, him, my dad, and his dad all walk in at the same time.

He sees me and we instantly hug like we haven't seen each other in years, or like we've known each other for years.

We nearly fall to the ground in tears, so I take us over to the couch and we practically collapse. It's all just pouring out of him, like he's been holding it in for this very moment.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." His small voice is raspy and scared. Why is he apologizing?

"No, no, you don't need to be sorry. Sorry's not gonna fix anything now, and if anyone should be sorry it's me." I wipe his dark eyes and they look back up at me. He puts his head my chest and we sit in this warm hug thing, like it's fixing any of our problems, because in a way it is.

I take a moment to look at our parents who were already talking. Johnny's dad doesn't look much like him at all. His dad is still tan, and has the same brown eyes, but he's big and strong looking, tall too, he has golden/ dirty blonde hair, and looks nice, yet super stern and mean at the same time.

"Johnny that's your dad right?"

"Yeah."

"Why don't you ever talk about your parents?"

"Well my moms an alcoholic so she's never super nice... Beats me a lot actually. And my dad had to leave because of it, so technically they're divorced but not really, but yesterday I moved in with him, because now that I'm pregnant my mom isn't really safe to be around at all anymore."

"I'm sorry that's how your family is. Is your dad nice?"

"I love my dad. I miss when my mom could be nice, but wine doesn't let her anymore."

"When's the last time she was Sober?"

"Middle or maybe elementary school. She miscarried sometime right before then and the wine was the only thing that could take her off of the fact she was depressed."

"Wow. I'm sorry she's still addicted, that was a while ago."

"It's fine." I know it's not fine, but I'm not gonna bug him about it.

We sit and take a second to listen in on our parents.

"Aren't you worried about the effects of this on his body?" My mom reasoned.

"I'm more worried about how people at school are going to react. High schoolers are not nice, and that's my main concern. The world." Johnny's dad just unlocked a new fear. School.

"Me too, maybe we could tell the administration so that questions wouldn't arise that they would have to answer." Dad suggest.

"Yeah, the fact that their gay doesn't help either. People aren't super nice about that." Mom was right. That's why we are closeted, we subtly flirt, but other than that we try to seem alright at school. Tulsa is very half an half. Some people hate gays, some think we're weird, some think we're lost, or confusion, then of course there's the ones that know we're just people.

Johnny has now fallen asleep on my chest, and I see how. He must be tired of all this stress.

-okay early af post slayyyyyy hope y'all like this as much as the first chapter-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
852K 26.5K 45
i dont have anybody to show my Drarry memes so- HERE YOU GO (!Some might be dirty+some swearing) Edit: This is really old btw some of the humor here...
618K 37.6K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
14.4K 419 10
bruce is sick and fucking tired of listening to his mom and dad whine about how he's still single with all these people all over him. so, he decides...