From Heart With Hate

By dephoque

'From Heart With Hate' is a doomed love story between the Italian gang lord Niccolò DeVille and Caterina Ange... More

Soon, Princess
Mine To Torment
Hello 113 ?
It Hurts Like A Bitch
Plan B
Count It, Caterina
Because I Can
Do I Remind You Of Someone ?
Hello, Love
Deal With Devil
⚠️ You Are Mine
Go To Hell
⚠️ How Will You Kill Me ?
Lamb To Slaughter
Listen To Daddy
⚠️ Daddy's Little Kitten
The Deal
You Thought Wrong
Nikki Valentine
Wildest Dreams
Time To Play
Baby, We Are The Law
⚠️ Brother's Girl
A Knife?Are You Flirting?
Stick To The Plan
Cold Blood
Devil In Disguise
Who Is She?
One Kiss Away From Killing
Friends with the Monster
No More Lies
Euphoria
A Promise Worth My Life
Golden Love
Beautiful Skies & Pretty Lies
High (in love)
Tears of gold
⚠️ My Baby Plays Me Like a Game
The Devil's Mistress
Running on Gasoline
Dead Ends
-update-
Epilogue
Book 2 is finally here !!!!!

(Book 2) The Unholy Reunion

202 4 1
By dephoque

The demons of the past have risen once again, more powerful and ferocious than ever before. The path ahead is shrouded in a mist of blood and pain, with the promise of passionate love stories and heart-wrenching betrayals to come. Within the darkness, a deadly game of revenge awaits those with the courage to play. Will you have the strength to enter the abyss, confront the truth, and put an end to the cycle of pain? Or will the echoes of revenge consume you, dragging you down into the shadows of despair, forever lost and forgotten? The choice is yours, but be warned - the price of failure is higher than you can ever imagine.

A/N : yep, I decided to continue with the sequel here, Enjoyyy~

It was Christmas night, a time of joy and warmth, with the city bustling with happiness and the anticipation of creating lasting memories for its people. But for Eliza, a final-year med student, it had turned into a harrowing descent into a nightmare.

She stumbled into a desolate alley, blood flowing down her throat, and struggled to breathe due to a psychopath's attack. Her breathing was short and erratic as the realization struck her with brutal clarity—she was now ensnared in a twisted battle for survival.

But how did she end up like this?

Eliza's heart, heavy with the recent betrayal of her cheating boyfriend Zack, echoed the chill of the wintry night. Amidst the city's jubilant celebrations, she found herself wandering alone, swallowed by suffocating loneliness that gnawed at her soul. For years, she had been bound to Zack, her high school sweetheart, through every high and low. The pain was overwhelming because she had genuinely believed Zack was the one, the person she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. Determined to numb the pain, she drowned herself in alcohol, losing herself to the hypnotic rhythm of the music.

That's when she met him—an intriguing stranger with captivating green eyes and a beautiful, almond-like smile. He politely asked if he could join her for a dance. Oh boy! how could she resist? In his presence, she felt like she had encountered an angel who would take away her loneliness tonight. They danced and drank, repeating the cycle over and over again, until he suggested giving her a ride home. Green Flag, Eliza thought.

"Do you live alone?" he asked.

"Yeah, I moved out from my mother's boyfriend's house when she died," Eliza replied.

"And your dad?"

"He left us when I was 7."

With a deepening connection, Eliza decided to share everything with him—the pain of her cheating boyfriend, her aspirations of becoming a surgeon, her sad childhood, and how no one would even notice if he kills her tonight :)

'Stupid girl with a stupid, crappy past. No wonder everyone leaves you '
He thought to himself, wearing a smile on his face as he listened to her rant about her pathetic life. They walked out of the bar together.

'No problem. I will help you put an end to this pathetic life of yours.'

"Hey.. I think you took a wrong turn," slurred Eliza, her voice tinged with the effects of alcohol as confusion clouded her mind.

"No, I did not," the stranger replied, his voice dripping with sinister assurance.

"Yes, you did. My condo is in the previous block," Eliza insisted.

The stranger's smile widened, revealing a set of unnaturally sharp teeth. "Oh, we're just taking a little detour," he said, his tone laced with sadistic delight.

Eliza opened her mouth to argue further, but something in the stranger's eyes made her pause. His once gorgeous green eyes flickered, and his angelic smile transformed into something unnerving. Her instincts screaming at her, Eliza desperately reached for the door handle, only to find it locked.

The realization struck her like a bolt of lightning—she was trapped, at the mercy of a deranged predator.

A cold shiver ran down her spine as the car came to a halt in a desolate and pitch-black alley. The only source of light flickered from a distant lamppost, casting eerie shadows that danced around them.

"What's wrong, Eliza?" he sneered, elongating her name with a malicious grin as he forcefully stopped the car.

"I-I can take a taxi. I can—" Eliza stammered, her heart racing as she frantically tried to open the car door.

"And go where? To your boyfriend who dumped you? Or to your daddy who doesn't want you?" He laughed maniacally.

"I will go anywhere, but I won't be here with you, asshole," Eliza spat, desperation seeping into her voice. She continued to struggle with the car door, but her attempts were abruptly halted as she felt something cold press against her lower back.

"Time for some fun, kitten," he whispered, his voice dangerously close to her ear "I'll give you a head start. Run, scream, beg for mercy. But remember, there's no escape from me."

"What do you want? Money? Take all my cards. Please, I don't want to die," Eliza pleaded, her voice trembling with fear.

"Hmm, what is it that I want? I want to see the light go out from your eyes as you desperately beg me to let you go. That, my dear, is what truly arouses me. Will you fulfill my desires?" He murmured, gently nipping at her earlobes while his warm breath caressed her vulnerable neck.

Hearing his words sent Eliza into a frenzy of sobbing. It was clear that the man was a psychopath who had no intention of negotiating or letting her go. Though she desperately wanted to escape the car safely, she couldn't deny the heavy weight of her drunkenness.

"I will do anything you ask, anything, but please let me get out alive. Please, I'm begging you," Eliza pleaded, her voice filled with desperation.

"Honestly, all that begging and sobbing does turns me on. But I promised my boy that I will only kill and not fuck tonight, so I guess you're just unlucky—" he sneered.

Before he could finish his sentence, an mild acidic flowery smelling liquid was thrown into his eyes, causing him to scream out in pain. Seizing this opportunity, Eliza ran as if her life depended on it, discarding her deodorant near the car as a makeshift weapon. She couldn't run for long before she was yanked back by her ankle and forcefully thrown to the ground with a resounding thud. Pain surged through her body as she felt a searing sensation on the side of her neck, and she looked up to see the maniac sneering at her.

"Honestly, I wasn't going to make it this painful." he growled, squatting next to her with the knife still in his hand. He was losing control, the sight of blood flowing down her breast was turning him on to another level.

As she struggled to breathe, her rosy cheeks stained with tears, he relished in the sadistic satisfaction it brought him. He hadn't planned on killing her so soon. He usually enjoyed prolonging his victims' suffering until they had no life left to beg for mercy.

Afterall, watching them break, that is the most thrilling part of taking someone's life, isn't it?

"Alright, we can still make it fun. You know what? You have five minutes to get as far as you can. Run, but if I catch you..." he whispered into her ear, supporting her as she stood up, his touch disturbingly delicate.

"Eliza Zimmerman, you should really run," he hissed, releasing her and allowing her a head start.

And so, Eliza did what any rational person would do in such a dire situation—she surrendered to the maniac's twisted game and ran, fueled by the sliver of hope that maybe, just maybe, she had a chance to escape.

However, her desperate flight only led her to the outskirts of the city, a desolate and abandoned place that seemed to amplify her isolation and despair. With the absence of people, broken infrastructure, and no network connection, Eliza found herself trapped in a nightmare with seemingly no way out.

With each step, Eliza's wounds throbbed, and her strength waned.

Despite her exhaustion and the dizzying effects of her neck wound, Eliza continued to push forward, driven solely by the instinct to survive. Yet, as her legs grew weaker and her head spun with increasing intensity, the pain in her upper body became unbearable. Collapsing to her knees, she sought refuge behind a crumbling wall, her trembling hands leaving streaks of blood as she clung to it for support. In that moment of respite, a flicker of hope ignited within her—what if she could really make it out alive tonight? How funny it will be remember this time when she grows older, what a story to tell to your grandkids.

But soon her fragile reprieve was shattered when she heard a rattling noise emanating from somewhere nearby, signaling the presence of her relentless pursuer. Her breathing hitched, and she instinctively pressed her blood-soaked palms against her mouth, suppressing any sound that might betray her hiding spot to the maniac.

"Daaamn, you're playing this game so well. You're making my my dick twitch, ahh really.." the maniac moaned, his twisted laughter bouncing off the walls of the desolate alley, the echoes sending shivers down Eliza's spine. He was close, dangerously close.

Then, silence enveloped the air once more, intensifying the unbearable tension. Eliza's mind raced, grappling with a flurry of possibilities. Could it be that he had ventured in another direction? Was there still a chance for her to escape this nightmarish ordeal?

Her thoughts were interrupted by the maniac's chilling whistle, the sharp sound of his knife scraping against the cold metal wall, mere inches away from her hidden refuge.

"Eliza~ Time's up, kitten. It's time to come out," he taunted, his voice reverberating through the deserted alley.

Eliza's wide eyes darted around, her senses heightened to the extreme. She fought desperately to keep her trembling lips sealed, unaware that her fear-laden scent, mingled with the metallic tang of her blood, served as an irresistible lure to the sadistic predator hunting her. Her fear had become his sick fascination, driving him further in his pursuit.

"I said, come out!"
He bellowed, his voice echoing through the desolate surroundings. The narrow passageway offered no solace, no signs of a helping hand. It felt as though the entire world had plunged into a sinister stillness, leaving Eliza alone to confront her darkest fears.

With her last reserves of courage, Eliza propelled herself forward, her body propelled by sheer desperation. Every labored breath fueled her determination to survive, her veins pulsating with the adrenaline of self-preservation. The path ahead twisted and turned, seemingly endless and treacherous. Yet, she refused to succumb to the encroaching shadows that threatened to consume her entirely. Her bloodied hands reached out in a silent plea for salvation, a beacon of hope in the lifeless streets.

Then, in a fateful collision of destiny, Eliza crashed into a tall, enigmatic figure dressed in an immaculate suit. Trembling and covered in wounds, she revealed her torment to the stranger, pouring out her tale of relentless pursuit and impending doom.

"Please," she pleaded, her voice quivering,

"help me..."

The man's gaze shifted towards the blood-stained hands of the psychopath who pursued her, evoking memories of their shared, twisted past.

"Ahh, seriously, you found me again? Why can't you let me have some fun?"

As Eliza stood frozen, her mind overwhelmed with confusion and fear, the maniac before her threw a light tantrum. Who was this mysterious figure? Had she once again fallen into the clutches of another monstrous individual, placing her trust in the hands of darkness?

Before she could grasp the chaotic situation unfolding around her, the man produced a gun from his pocket, ending Eliza's torment with a single merciless shot. Her life slipped away as she crumpled to the ground, collapsing at the feet of the two men.

The maniac, devoid of any sense of guilt, callously suggested, "Babe, have you ever wondered what it would be like to fuck a corpse? Let's try it together."

"You disgust me," The enigmatic man retorted with a tone of revulsion evident in his voice.

"....."

"....."

"Anyway, did you miss me?" taunted the maniac, batting his eyelashes and clearly relishing the discomfort he caused.

"On Christmas of all days? Do you realize the number of cops chasing after you?" the man retorted, his frustration palpable.

"They can never catch me. After all, I have you, don't I?" jeered the maniac, his arrogance casting a chilling shadow.

"Can't you put an end to this madness? I'm tired of cleaning up after your mess," implored the shorter man, his voice filled with desperation.

"But you always do it... because you love me," declared the maniac, his voice dripping with sick satisfaction.

With clenched teeth, the enigmatic man pushed the maniac against a cold, graffiti-covered wall, tears streaming down his face.

"You're all over the news. This time even the mafia can not protect you," he pleaded, his voice laced with a mix of fear and desperation.

"Pierre, Pierre... you worry over nothing, baby" retorted the maniac, an evil smirk etching across his face. He traced Pierre's tears with his index finger before leaning in for a slow, hunger-driven kiss. Pierre, feeling like a slave to the maniac, didn't resist, despite being subjected to abuse and manipulation.

"Niccolo DeViile is back." Pierre finally decided to speak the truth.

"So, he finally get out of that rat trap? Why?"

"I don't know, the moment I got the news, I had to look for you!" Pierre couldn't hide his emotions, he was very sacred for him.

"Is it just me who finds this so fucking exciting?" He grinned.

"If he finds you, he will kill you. You have to go into hiding and lie low. I'll have one of my men take care of it," he implored, his voice choked with emotion as he managed to push the maniac away.

"Hiding? Hell no! I don't fancy playing that game," scoffed the maniac, his arrogance unyielding.

"This isn't a game! If you're caught, both of us will die," he warned , desperation seeping into every word.

"Babe, don't you think it'll be fun?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 227 45
Until Damiano died my sins only consisted of coming home late and sneaking out. Now I have killed and tortured my way to the top, and uncovered a wor...
1.6K 44 24
Selli goes on a last minute work trip to Italy and ends up meeting a handsome stranger whose hot and cold nature frustrates her. She doesn't know if...
8K 151 15
Azalea's and Alessandro's story💗 Azalea is the quite girl who lives in The States. Even though she is a Russian mafia princess, her life is quite...
126K 1.6K 52
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬? ❞ ~~~~~...