His Eternal Obssession (Compl...

By msjasly

Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat every... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 91
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 104
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter- 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter -109
Chapter - 110
Chapter - 111
Chapter -112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 114
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter - 117
Chapter - 118
Chapter -119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue -2
Thank You
New Story AlertπŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Chapter - 74

6.2K 745 197
By msjasly

Recap: Pranav give a choice to Raghini to work for him which will get MiGo for her and ask for a paternity test for the child.

******************

Goutham and Mithra arrived at office and when they ambled out of the elevator both were so shocked to see the lounge filled with flowers and gifts. Both looked at each other and at the same Rehman bowed before them.

Rehman: All these flowers and gifts are from our employees, partners and customers. I didn't know what to do with them so placed them here for you to see.

Mithra: So nice of them, bro send a personal thank you note and a return gift to everyone of them. They have taken their time to wish us and its so warming to see the wishes for us.

Goutham received a call from the lawyer to have a discussion on legally taking over his father's business completely. 

Goutham: Mithra, I will go meet the lawyer and you get done with the meeting. Wait for me to take you back home.

Mithra arrived at the meeting room in the 5th floor where Raghini worked from. Rehman followed Mithra to the meeting and saw her team ready and they wished her immediately. They got seated and before the meeting could start Raghini barged in the meeting room and sat next to one of the staff.

Rehman: Raghini, you were not included in the meeting list so I request you to get back and work on the files I gave you.

Raghini: Rehman, I m here to learn business and that will not happen unless I get involved in the direct business. How long do you want me to work on the files you give me ? 

Rehman: Raghini, this is a confidential meeting so we cannot have you here so please make your way out. We are getting late for the meeting.

Raghini: I have signed the security agreement like every other employee and I m working under you Rehman so it means I can be in a  meeting where you are present.

Mithra sighed and rubbed her forehead and hated having a scene before employees.

Mithra: Rehman, let her be here but before we start the meeting let me make it clear like I do every other time. Everything we discuss and every work we do for MiGo will be confidential unless the management decides to release it others who are not a part of this meeting. Now lets get started with the meeting.

Rehman switched off the lights with the remote and turned on the projector letting the employees one by one to project their designs and Mithra rejected many designs and corrected a few designs before the final designs were approved.

Rehman made a final list of designs and presented it on the projector and Raghini recorded it in her mobile. At end of the 4 hours meeting Mithra thanked the staff for their time and they walked out of the meeting room but Raghini stayed back and took her seat next to Rehman.

Mithra: I will get back to my room. Are you ready with the quote for tender ?

Rehman: Its ready and we will have to submit it tonight. I will walk to you to the elevator.

Rehman gestured Raghini to follow them and she did. Once Mithra entered the elevator Rehman turned to return to the meeting room but Raghini saw one of the female employee walking opposite to them and tripped her leg making her fall on Rehman and the juice she had in her hand spilled on his shirt. 

Employee: I m sorry sir, I m so sorry..

Raghini: You should have been careful. Rehman go to the washroom and get it cleaned.

Rehman nodded and walked to the washroom in the meanwhile Raghini rushed to the meeting and inserted a pendrive which was given to her by Pranav through one of his men and she was given instructions on what to be done with it.

She quickly plugged the pendrive and clicked a exe file which made a quick run and copied the latest word, excel and pdf files from the laptop back into the pendrive. She removed the pendrive and returned to her cubicle and started doing her work.

Rehman returned from the washroom and winded up his things and returned to his cabin. Goutham entered the floor and called Rehman to his room. As soon as they were in Goutham's room Rehman shared the quote file with Goutham.

Goutham: Excellent Rehman, I m sure this project will be ours. Just make sure the file is confidential and there is no data leakage.

Rehman:  I have taken all your inputs into consideration so the project should be ours. I will have my fingers crossed boss. I have called Chandru and he will be here shortly.

Goutham: Did you give him access to this floor ?

Rehman: Yes boss, I know you will give me the order to give him access so I have done it the day he was here to meet you for the first time after you got married.

Goutham scoffed and before could Rehman react the door opened and Chandru barged in taking a seat next to Rehman.

Chandru: Hi bro, hi Mr. Rehman... recently I m starting to hate you. You are trying to snatch my love from me.

Rehman: whattttt ??????

Chandru: Cool, I meant my brother Goutham... I m jealous you got to spend more time with him. If this goes on then I will form a gang with my sister in law against you both.

Goutham: Rehman, he is the same man who was standing outside my door knocking for my permission to enter my room.

Chandru: Adhu pona masam, idhu indha masam. ( That was last month, this is current month)

Rehman: I will take my leave and you can have your love to yourself but be careful my boss madam is very possessive.

Once Rehman left Goutham turned into his serious mode and got from his seat.

Goutham: What is the progress of your love ?

Chandru: She is giving both signals bro. Once she is lashing out at me like I m some rogue and the other time she is calm.... so calm..

He got lost in the thoughts of their kiss last night and Goutham snapped his finger breaking his trance.

Chandru: Yeah like she wants to forgive me and give a chance but she is forcefully holding herself from giving into forgiving me.

Goutham: But after what I am about to say, you will know how little time you have to court her.

Chandru: What happened ? Did Mithra say something about her marriage ? 

Goutham: No, but there is someone else behind her who could be dangerous to be in her life. Pranav....

Chandru: Wait... Pranav ??? Yeah he was the one who caught us kissing last night.

Goutham: What ? Tell me what happened ...

Chandru: ok, I saw her walking in the corridor and I pushed her to a corner..

Goutham: Shut up idiot...I don't want the details of your leelas just tell me what was his reaction.

Chandru: Calm down.. we got startled when her mobile started ringing and it was a call from him. Nithya saw him first and he was somewhat shocked and he started walking away inspite of Nithya calling him. I followed her to him and..... and... he was looking at her lips. I turned her away from him and cleaned her lips. He asked her about me " Is he the one ?". Nithya hummed and introduced me to him as your friend and brother.

Goutham: Chandru, I suggest you to keep her away from him. He is a womanizer so make move before its too late. Talk to her and its better you both open it to Mithra. Mithra will help you convince her though I have feel that she has already forgiven you.

Chandru: If you are hiding something please be open to me Goutham. I m serious about Nithya and I can't see her in any sort of danger.

Goutham: Keep her away from him. She thinks of him as a good friend and even went on a coffee and lunch date with him but that was only because she thought he is depressed of his disability. But he is taking advantage of it so don't talk to her about it but keep her under your wings even when she is to and fro to office.

Chandru: Thank you and I will talk to her about letting Mithra know about us. Its time she will leave so I will better take my leave to meet her. See you later....

Chandru gave a hug to Goutham and left from office. Mithra saw Chandru leaving after waving bye to her and at the same time she received a call from Nithya.

Mithra: Yes, Nithya I m ready shall we leave now ?

Nithya: I m ready too. I will wait for you in the parking.

Mithra cut the call and entered Goutham's room but he was on a call but seeing her he cut the call and hugged her.

Mithra: Mr. husband, I m leaving with Nithya and see you at home after my spa session.

Goutham: Sure, you win go ahead and call me once you are done.

Mithra: you accept your loss already ?

Goutham: I didn't have time to do any plans to stop you but no problem you win and go ahead.

Mithra kissed his cheeks and turned to leave but her mobile started ringing and she stopped to answer it.

Mithra: Amma is calling me. Why will she call me now ?

Goutham shrugged and she answered the call.

Mithra: Amma, is everything fine ? what happened ?

Kavitha: Nothing Mithra, unga veetukku dhan vandhutu irukken adhan call pannen inform pannalam nu. Nee dinner seiyadha nan kondu varen. ( Nothing Mithra, I m on way to your home so thought of informing you and also you don't cook dinner. I m bringing dinner for you both)

Mithra hummed and cut the call. She turned around and saw Goutham busy working in his laptop. 

Mithra: Goutham

Goutham: Sollu ma.. ( tell me dear ) Are you not getting late for the spa ?

Mithra: Goutham, plan spoiled amma is on way to our home. We need to leave please come.

Goutham: Ohh, I thought of finishing some work since you are going to the spa but its ok lets get home and welcome my sweet mother in law.

Mithra: I will inform Nithya to leave and we will plan some other day. And its nobody's win or loss because amma is coming to home was out of league.

Goutham nodded his head and raised his hand in surrender. Mithra informed Nithya about the change in plan. They got in the car and Mithra asked him about the meeting with the lawyer and they were having some random discussions until they reached home. 

As soon as they entered home Goutham stopped Mithra from entering the room.

Goutham: Twinkle, I feel so tired so will you get me a coffee ? please

Mithra: coffee at this time ? are you sure ?

Goutham: yes please..

Mithra entered the kitchen and quickly entered their bedroom and closed the door behind him without locking it. Mithra prepared a coffee for Goutham and opened the door of their bedroom but her jaw dropped when she looked at their room and her husband.

*******************

A/N:

Will continue in next chapter. A romantic chapter before getting to the next sequence of the plot.

Please vote and comment

Take care and thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 128K 146
The complete English version of this book has been published. Please check for it under my profile if you are non -Tamil reader. He never wanted to l...
43K 3.8K 40
This story is all about our favourite Ashwin and kirti !! A girl who have nothing and a man who have everything !! They both get married under a cont...
45.8K 6.1K 17
She desired a man who would love her with all his heart, but the Universe gave her the extreme of what she asked for. Tears fell down her eyes as she...
251K 26.6K 52
A Rom-Com story of a Tom & Jerry Couple! What if a Tom and Jerry couple get married and realised they love eachother when they are going to move away...