Love Lost (Drake & SZA)

By AshleeeLove

Returning back to the one place that he so desperately tried to get away from. Top NBA star Aubrey Graham fin... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (FlashBack)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter From Ash!
Chapter 8
Chaptet 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39

Chapter 38

303 12 11
By AshleeeLove

Aubrey

" Aubrey D. Graham? You're free to go." Chubbs had to come and bail me out. Of course, they locked me up because I physically assaulted a detective. I was provoked but they won't tell you that. Do you really think I was just going to sit and watch them take my baby away without a fight? This nigga Nick is definitely crazy. We all know it was set up to make it as though he killed her. I don't know what Ty and Anthony did, shit I don't want to know. The fact that he's actually saying he did it is crazy but to bring Solána into this just because she didn't want his ass, is sick.

" Is Lana ok? Is the baby ok?" Was the first thing I asked when I saw Chubbs and one of my lawyers waiting on me. They took her to the hospital but that's all I know. I had already been warned that the media was outside. We walked toward the exit where Tommy and a few of my bodyguards were waiting. We walked right out and it was chaos but we made it inside the truck and took off

"Yeah, both are ok. She fainted. They checked on her and the baby but after that, they took her in." Chubbs says once we were in the truck. My lawyer was on the phone with another one of my lawyers who was trying to get Solána out.

" Aubrey, they don't have enough evidence against her to keep her but this will definitely go to trial and she has to cooperate. Nick Brooks is talking way more than what he was at first. He's actually saying that they worked together and that Solána came up with the whole plan. Says he has proof."

" The fuck?? Working together? Proof? He's whacked out of his mind. Is she able to get out now?" I asked.

" We're working on it." Chubbs handed me my phone and I saw that Malik was on the phone.

" Leek you good? I'm sorry you had to see all of that."

"Yeah Dad, I'm good. I'm just worried about Mommy and the baby." I could hear it in his voice, he was scared. I mean what child wouldn't be? To see both of your parents in cuffs. To see your mother fall out and you can't do anything about it.

" Your mom is going to be ok and the baby is good. We're going to bring her home soon, Leek. Try not to worry too much, aight?" I know that was hard to do for him.

" Ok..."

" You home?" I asked.

" No me and Jaylen are here with Aunt Nai at her house. Our house has a whole bunch of people near it." He said. Shit the media was at the house. I sent a quick text to my guards at the house.

" Aight, well you'll just stay there until we get your mom home."

" Ok. Dad, please don't get locked up again. Try to keep your cool."

" I feel you, Leek. I'm not going to let that happen?" I assured.

" Aight, bring my moms home." He says in a small voice. I know my boy is upset about all of this. This shit had to end. I'll take the fuckin charge before I let them put anything on the Love of my life.

" I can't believe this shit is happening."

" She's getting out. There's no way they can keep her. He says he has proof but has yet to prove it. They can't keep her." My lawyer assures me.

We made our way to where Solána was. As soon as I got out of the truck, I was swarmed with media. My guards tried to keep them away.

" Drake! Drake!"

" Is it true that your girlfriend Solána killed Jocelyn Brooks with the help of Nicolas Brooks?"

" Drake is it true that Solàna and Nick were together years ago."

" Drake, do you know about Solána's and Nick's son who was given up for adoption?" That question was asked in the midst of all the other questions but I heard it. How do they know? Solána said that Nick didn't know that she gave the baby up for adoption. I turned toward the media for a second before I kept walking.

" Did y'all hear that?" I asked. Everybody was confused about what I was asking. Chubb gave me a look and I knew he heard it. He was the closest to me while walking. Whoever asked that question was close.

Once we were in the building my lawyers handled all of the talking. Chubbs and I stood in the corner with Tommy. Chubbs looked around before speaking.

" So I heard right?" Chubbs asked.

"Yeah."

" When was this?"

" A little after she met that nigga. She got pregnant and he tried to force her to get an abortion but she didn't. She went to some training and ended up having the baby but then putting him up for adoption. She visits him sometimes but he doesn't know who she really is. The family was fine with her visiting as long as she never mentioned that she was his mother. Now that the media knows, who knows what's going to happen?

" Damn,"

"Yeah, I was shocked when she told me," I said as one of my lawyers walked over to me.

" Aubrey there are some issues and we can't get her out at the moment."

" WHAT? Can't get her out! Nah, I don't want to hear that!" I moved around Chubbs and walked toward a few officers. As soon as I was about to start yelling, Tommy pulled me back.

" Aub, you can't do that here! They will arrest your ass again and you won't get bail this time." Tommy says.

" Bro, come on!" I heard Chubbs say.

" Aubrey, we're trying our best. Trust me." I looked around.

" You better! This shit doesn't make any sense! If they don't have any evidence why are they allowed to keep her? She shouldn't be here!!" I went off.

" You're absolutely right!! We're not going to stop until she is out." I shook my head, this shit is my fault. I should have never given the okay for Ty and Anthony to do whatever they did. Well, Anthony was going to do it regardless, I'm sure. I sat down and just sat there. My head in my hands, tears falling down my eyes. My love and my unborn baby are in a fuckin jail cell or wherever they're holding Solána. This is not what I could ever imagine for us.

" Bro it's the team, calling." Chubbs held up my phone.

" Just tell them everything they need to know. I can't play tonight. Playing is the last thing on my mind and I know this is my job but nah!" He nods and walks off to take the call.

" Solána please stay strong, we're going to get you out of there."

Solána

" Miss Rowe, this way please." I was led into a room, basically an interrogation room. I'm really being treated like I actually killed that bitch.

" What can you tell us about your relationship with Mr. Brooks?" I was about to say something before one of Aubrey's lawyers, Robert walked in.

" This isn't trial. You will not be asking any more questions to my client! This so-called evidence that you have should provide you with enough to keep her am I correct ?" Robert sat down next to me. The detective looked at the other detective but didn't say anything.

" Oh, that's right! You don't have any. You're just saying that so you can keep my client."

" Oh, we have evidence..."

" Ok, well until that evidence is shown, you need to let my client go!"

" We can't do that..." Robert shook his head and wrote something down. I looked at it and shook my head no. He had asked if I knew what this so-called evidence was.

" I'd like to speak with my client alone." Both detectives nodded, got up, and walked out. Robert turned to me.

" Solána, I'm not sure what kind of evidence they claim that they have but we need to be prepared for anything."

" There's no evidence because I didn't have anything to do with this."

" I know that someone is setting you up and I'm pretty sure we know who. He claims he has proof. They're trying to wait on him with that proof."

" I just want this over with! Is Aubrey ok? Did he get arrested?" Robert looks around before talking a little quieter.

" He did but he was bailed out. He was provoked, and you know that set him off. He's definitely looking at a lawsuit but we can handle it." Robert explained.

" Is there any way I can talk to him?"

" I'm afraid not. We're in talks with some higher-ups in trying to get you out of here. They can't hold you." I just gave him a nod and looked down. He went over a few other things before his time was up. An officer came back in and was ready to cuff me.

" Are the cuffs necessary? Like really?"

" Of course they are. Let's go, Miss!" I stood and rubbed my belly. The officer cuffed me and led me to the door.

" Just remember she's pregnant," Robert says to the officer just as he pushes me out the door. I took that as an opportunity to fake a fall.

" SHIT!! Ma'am? Are you ok?" Now he wanted to be gentle. Closed my eyes tight like I was in pain.

"My client needs to go to the hospital and with the way you're handling her, she's about to have your job."

" FUCK! I honestly didn't mean to push you, ma'am. I.....I...."

" Dr. Rowe, are you ok?" Robert helped me up and helped me back into the room to sit.

" I think I am," I responded

" She's a doctor?! Aw shit."

"Solána Rowe is to be let free. We have no right to keep her here. You guys keep talking about this evidence and there is none!" We heard someone say outside of the room.

" Uncuff her now!" A man stood in the doorway.

" Yes sir." Robert went and talked to the man while I stood up slowly.

" Please, I honestly didn't mean to push you! I apologize, Ma'am." I didn't respond and just walked around him and out of the room. Robert led me out to where Aubrey was. He was sitting with his head down. Aw, my baby. I walked over to him slowly and sat next to him. He didn't even sit up. I reached out and rubbed his back. Aubrey jumped up so quickly and looked at me he was so surprised to see me..

" Solána! Baby, are you ok?" He pulled me into his arms and held me tight. He was crying which made me cry.

" I'm the best I can be." He leaned back and took a good look at me before hugging and kissing me.

" Fuck this shit is insane, Lana. Like what the fuck? Let's go! We have a lot to take care of." He let go of me and grabbed my hand. I was given all of my things and we left.

" The ride home seemed long. Aubrey had warned me that the media was everywhere. He told me that Malik and Jaylen were with Nai, which made me feel better. I have that they had to witness all of that.

" Once we're through the gate, we're good," Tommy said just as we pulled up to the house. There were people with cameras and news outlets everywhere. All trying to get a statement. Aubrey said he was going to make one but he was going to do it on IG live.

" Vultures," Aubrey mumbled as we drove through the gate. Tommy stopped at the front door. Our door was opened and we stepped out. The front door opened and Anthony stepped out.

"I'm glad you're ok, Solána. Val was really worried about you."

" Thanks," I mumbled. He looked at Aubrey and said something. I could tell he didn't want me to hear.

"I'll take care of everything if you need me to. There's a lot that could happen while he's locked up."Aubrey glanced at me before leading me inside.

" Just leave it alone Anthony. I don't need them back here trying to arrest Solána again." Anthony nodded as he walked beside us. Aubrey and I kept walking until we reached our room.

" How are you feeling? How's our baby?" He placed both of his hands on my belly, leaning in to kiss me.

" The baby is good, Aubrey. I just don't know what I feel now. I was so scared."

" Shit like that isn't going to happen again, I promise you that." He pulled me in his arms and kissed my forehead.

" Shit, you're going to miss your game."

" Nah, don't worry about that. How about we both take a nice warm bath? Just relax and not think about none of that fucked up shit going on. Let's just think about us, our boy, and our little one growing inside of you. All good thoughts." He kissed me again.

" Ok," I whispered as he walked into the bathroom. My phone kept going off. Aubrey told me to let my phone be and to not look on social media. I was curious to know what I was being tagged in. I opened IG and saw Aubrey's and my mugshot picture.

" Oh no...." How did our mugshots get out already? Aubrey's people were supposed to take care of all of that. Notifications kept popping up and I scrolled through IG. Another post made me drop my phone once I read the caption

It has been revealed that Aubrey Graham's Girlfriend, Dr. Solána Rowe has another child. This child is by the man who claims she helped him kill his wife. The child was given up for adoption at birth. No comments have been made by Solána Rowe or anyone involved yet.

_____________________________________

Damn......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 18.2K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
223K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...