HungryHero.Exe x Helluvaboss...

By Ricky3546

Sonic was investigating at the zeti place. Until he found some "hotdogs" he then took a bite and found it del... More

Bio/Harem
Cannibal Arrive In Hell
Super Sonic x Universe Harem
Shadow Infinitus Harem
Unexpected New Friend
Enemies 1
Welcome to Hazbinhotel
Harem 1
Allies 1
Enemies 2
Harem 2
Cannible vs Radio Demon
Harem 3
The Past, The Present and The Future
Main Villians 1
Harem 4
Support
Harem 5

Stop Before It Too Late

568 12 2
By Ricky3546

The scene start to show Stolas Palace. Stoals is panicking to hear what just happened.

Stolas: "You let someone hand over my book! You let someone held over a powerful Artifact?!" He asked.

Blitz: "We didn't hand him over he stole it from us! I don't know where he have gone. Even Loonie can't sniff him out." He said.

Stolas: "He could do anything with the book! We need to know where he is now so we can stop this!" He said.

Then the door began to open catching them attention. They have a shock expression as they saw someone revealing to be Charlie.

Charlie: "(Catching his breath) That... not what he trying to do. He trying to get back into his home dimension." She said.

Stolas: "Home dimension? Do he at least talk about his home?" He asked.

Charlie: "I don't think so." She said.

Stolas: "Then we out of luck." He said.

???: "I don't think so." He said.

They then began to recognize the familiar voice. It reveal to be Alastor. However they are shock that Alastor is missing an arm.

Blitz: "What the fuck just happen to you?!" He asked.

Alastor: "He tear my arm off with his mouth. And began to absorb it." He said.

Stolas: ".....Blitzy, not only you lose the book. But you lose to a cannible?!" He asked.

Blitz: "How am I suppose to know he a cannible?!" He said.

Stolas: "We need to find him immediately before he could cause both his and our dimension!" He said.

Alastor: "His name is Sonic the Hedgehog." He said.

Loona: "Sonic? As in the fastest thing alive? I heard of him. He must be heading to Mobius." She said.

Blitz: "How do you know?" He asked.

Loona: "I read the comics." She said.

Stolas: "Good that is all I need to hear! Now let head over their!" He said a she began to open the portal.

The portal open revealing to be a dimension called Mobius. They began ti head out and find themselves to be some kind of city.

Stolas: "This must be Sonic dimension." He said.

Charlie: "We need to find him before he could cause trouble!" She said.

Meanwhile with Sonic

The scene change revealing to be Sonic who just meet up with Tails.

Sonic: "Hey bro! Glad to see you again! You wanted to talk? I... guess this is about this whole "cannibalism" thing, huh? Look I'm sorry for freaking out on ya back there. I promise I'm all good n-

But he was cut off by Tails.

Tails: "Shut up.

Sonic became shock what he just said.

Sonic: "Wha-"

But he was cut off by him again. Tails then began to point him in anger and said.

Tails: "I don't want you to sugarcoat it for me! I want ANSWERS! Tell me the TRUTH! Why do you want to eat people?! Why do you LIKE IT?! WHY ARE YOU EVEN DOING THIS?!" He asked demanding answers.

Sonic was silent for a few seconds until he began to speak.

Sonic: "Okay... I'll tell you. I don't know WHY I like it... the smell, the taste, the feeling... all of it is AMAZING! It's like bitting into a chillidog made out of heaven!!! I could ride the high of it FOREVER if I could! I know it's mess up. I wish I could say I was sorry, or felt bad about all of it, but... I strangely don't. Not a whole lot at least... but I AM sorry for putting you through this! You're a kid! You shouldn't be witnessing any of it!" He explain.

It made Tails have tears in his eyes.

Tails: "Then stop it! Stop doing this! Please! WHY CANT YOU?! WHY DO YOU GET TI HURT THR PEOPLE YOU SAID SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE A CHANCE TO BE FREE?!" He said.

Sonic: "I can't, bro.." he said.

They were silent for a few second. Sonic became disappointed to see Tails is upset.

Tails: "Nothing... you have nothing to say..." he said.

Sonic: "Tails... Bro, come on! You know I wouldn't hurt you or our friends! You guys are what keep me going! Bro! Tails! Come on! Say something to me here! I-

But he was cut as he dodge something that attack him.

Sonic: "Wha- shadow?! What are you doing here?" He asked.

Shadow: "Why don't you ask your brother?" He asked.

Sonic: "What? Tails? Did you-

But he was cut off as Shadow attack him. Sonic began to attack him back. After a few minutes of attacking. Sonic manage to pin Shadow on the wall.

Sonic: "C'mon Shad. Your getting Sloppy!" He said.

Shadow: "Chaos Regalia!" He yelled.

(Author note: Upgrade form of Chaos Spear)

He dodge Chaos Regalia a few times.

Sonic: "Hehehe! Think you should work on your aiming Shad!" He said.

SNAP

Sonic eyes widened as he began to look what make that noise. It reveal to be the tree that got hit. And is now falling on Tails. It fall onto Tails as he scream in pain.

Tails: "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" He scream.

Sonic: "TAILS! Don't worry I'm gonna-

But he was cut off by Shadow. It made Sonic hit the Tree. But he didn't pay attention as he try to life the tree.

Sonic: "Wait I know!" He said.

He then raise his arms that turn into black tentacles. It made Tails and Shadow shock.

Shadow: "What the...." He said.

Sonic then began to pick up the tree as he lift the tree. He then throw the tree far away high.

Sonic: "Your alright?" He asked.

Tails didn't respond as he look shock what Sonic just did. Shadow is shock what he just saw. But he ignores it as he pick up a sharp stick and said.

Shadow: "HEDGEHOG!" He said.

Sonic look back at Shadow who about to aim him in the head. However he is stop for some reason. It like he can't move.

Shadow: "What?! I can't move! What did you do?!" He asked.

Sonic: "I didn't do nothing I swear this time." He said.

???: "I believe he did." She said.

Sonic began to turn around to see who spoke however he became shock revealing to be Charlie who said that. And the one who stop Shadow reveal to be Stolas and the others.

Sonic: "Charlie is that you? What are you doing here?" He asked.

Charlie: "Stoping you from making the greatest mistake. You need help." She said.

Sonic: "I-

But he was cut off by Tails.

Tails: "Ow!" He said.

It caught Sonic attention. Millie began to try to help Tails out.

Millie: "Are you alright?" She ask worry.

Tails: "I... I can't walk!" He said in pain.

Sonic became shock when hearing this. He heard his own brother got hurt. He didn't want any of it to happened. But it did.

Sonic: "I..... hurt him...." He said.

Charlie: "Sonic I know it hard but maybe we-

But she was cut off.

Sonic: "No! I hurt him! I didn't want him to witness anything happened! First he witness me going cannibalism and now he can't walk anymore because of me!" He said.

Charlie: "I know but let me-"

But she keep getting cut off by Sonic.

Sonic: "No! (Sigh) I can't let him let get hurt because of me..... or my friends...." He said.

Charlie: "But you can stay at the Hotel. The Hotel is redemption. Not just for lost souls but everyone else including you. You could join us." She said.

Sonic: "Why keep helping me all I do is killing?" He asked.

Charlie: "Because deep down I know their is a hedgehog who is scared from the inside. A hedgehog who need help, support, care, and love. Please, I want to help you but I can't if you accept this offer." She said.

Shadow: "How do you know you could trust this faker." He asked.

Charlie: "I believe we can, we just need hope." She said.

Sonic then began to think about it in his thought. They were all silent for a few seconds until Sonic began to break the silent.

Sonic: "Alright I will join this Hotel. But I must warn you that not only it impossible to redeem me but also cannibalism. Let see if your right about this." He said.

Charlie: "You done the right choice." She said.

Stoals then began to open the portal.

Stoals: "I believe you have something of mine?" He asked.

Sonic: "Wait that your book? Then why does he have it?" He asked.

Loona: "You don't want to know." She said disgusted.

Sonic then began to pull out the hook and hand over to Stolas. Sonic then began to get pick up by Loona.

Sonic: "Hey! Put me down! I can walk you know!" He said.

Loona: "I won't because I getting a feeling that you going you going to try and run away." She said.

Sonic: "I won't honest!" He said.

Then they all began to exit the portal. Millie take Tails with him. Stolas alright have. Shadow who he is still frozen. Then the portal began to close behind him.

Too be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 98 16
Disclaimer: I don't own Helluva Boss, Hazbin Hotel, Star Wars, or any pictures, videos, or gifs I put into here. Only thing I basically own is the OC...
483K 8.4K 89
Y/n, our very first half human, half demon in this rare occurance, he doesn't remember much of about his past and must struggle to survive in this ne...
31.4K 580 22
When the other being from another universe randomly spawn in a Hellbound.Things could go both ways.But little did they know the other being might be...
224K 3.2K 25
Inspired by Unidentified's story with the same concept, but with my own twist. Jessie had lived through a traumatic event in his childhood. Being ta...