You're My Wife

By KavishaKavi

The story begins when a rich mafia who fell in love with a beautiful man . But the man didn't like the mafia... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25

CHAPTER 7

1.9K 54 1
By KavishaKavi

POV : Porsche

I wake up feeling someone calling my name while tapping my cheeks.  "Porsche Kitten wake up. " That familiar voice said. I opened my eyes and saw him . The DEVIL .

I sit on bed and remembered what happened last night.  I stared cry. I cried my heart out remembering about last night.  He destroyed me.  He took my virginity! 

My while body is aching and my ass  hurts so bad. I feel something wet down there.  So I touch and saw blood. I panicked . " Kitten are you bleeding? Are you okay?  Do I need to call the doctor?." He asked me panicking. 

He quickly called the doctor meanwhile I'm crying loudly.  Then he came with a doctor. " Khun Porsche I need to examine you. Can you please flip your bo.." Before the doctor say anything Kinn said something to the doctor. 

" He didn't took a bath yet . You need to wait for him.  " He said. 
" Okay Khun Kinn . " The doctor said. 
Suddenly he picked me up and went to the bathroom.  " What are you doing?  Get off me! ." I said while struggling to get away from his grip. 

" Kitten you're bleeding . You can't stand in the shower for too long. So I need to bath you. Now get in the bath tub ! . " He ordered me. 
" No ! I can't shower by myself!  Leave me pervert!  ." I shouted at him. 

I felt a pain in my cheek. Tears stared to flow down my cheeks. " Kitten don't be stubborn! If I tell you something , You need to listen!  Do you get that?  ." He asked me. I stayed silent and slowly nodded my head. 

He then continued to rub my body and helped me put my clothes. He then again carried me to the bedroom . " Khun Porsche can you flip your body backside,  so I can check your bleeding place and treat it? ." The doctor asked. 

I didn't even move because I'm shy to show him my butt.  I looked at Kinn and he's already looking at me dead in the eyes. He came to me and flipped me backside and pulled my pants . He then holds my hands too.  His sudden action made me shocked. 

The doctor did his job and treated my butt.  He applied some cream at my entrance. I screamed in pain because it hurts. The doctor then give Kinn a small plastic bag and left the room.
" Kitten now listen,  from now on you need to obey to whatever I say.  Do you understand? . I want you to be a good boy and do what I say. Can you do that? If you try to run away from me, I will punish you roughly and even worse or kill your loved one.  Do you get that?  ." He asked in strict yet calm voice. 

I nodded my head while crying. "Now stop crying and let's go eat our breakfast. " He said while picking me  . " No!  I can walk by myself!  Now leave me.  I can walk. " I said.  He made me sit on the bed and looked at me. 

" Kitten you said you can walk. What are you waiting for?  Go downstair. " He said. I slowly get up and try to reach to the door but I fell. I stared to cry because my butt and legs hurts.  " OK don't cry.... Now let's go eat.. I told you,  you can't walk. " He told me while smiling. 

POV : Kinn

I smiled looking at my cute little kitten who is looking away because I teased him. God I love his cuteness. We reached downstairs and I made him sit on my lap. He struggled to get off my lap, but I made him sit still. 

I told to chefs to make chicken soup, fried fish with some porridge. The food was served and my kitten's mouth is watering looking at the foods.  I smiled looking at him.

I take the spoon and feed him the porridge with some fried fish.  His started to eat like a baby while sitting in my lap. After eating ,  I took him to the bedroom and give him the tablets  to kill his pain. 

He take the tablets and lie on the bed to take rest.  " Take a good rest and don't forget to eat. After I come from work we will have dinner together. " I said while caressing his head.  He slapped off my hands and closed his eyes.

Looks like my kitten is still angry at me. I went to my car to go to my office. 

POV : The Kittisawad's Family

( Kan) I kept looking for him but still I can't find him.  " Kan did you find him?  . " Pran's dad asked.  " I still don't know who kidnapped him. I hope he's safe. " I said while sitting at my chair hopping I will find him soon.

" Don't worry he will be fine. It is all Pran's fault. She shouldn't have leave Porsche alone outside the cafe!  ." He said.  " No it's not her fault. She don't know that Porsche will get kidnapped. Don't blame Pran . " I said to him .

He sighed . Porchay and Pran came into to the room.  " Pa is there any information about Hia ? ... . " Chay asked in a worried tone.  " No . We still don't  get any information about him. I promise I'll find him soon.  " I said my son while hugging him. 

" It's all my fault pa...  I shouldn't have left him outside.  " Pran said while crying.  " Pran don't cry sweety. We will find him soon. " I said to her.  " Pran,  after you came from the cafe do you see anyone or anything outside?  ." I asked her. 

" I think I saw a black car going very fast. " Pran said. " Do you know the car's number plate?  ." I asked Pran. " It has no number plate but it's a black BMW car. " Pran said.
A black BMW car ? It must be my enemies! . I said to myself. I called my bodyguard and told him to search for any black BMW car that my business partners or enemies use to catch who kidnapped my son. 

POV : Kinn

I looked at the watch it's already 8pm.  I quickly get my stuff and drive to my mansion fast. When I reached there, I went to our shared bedroom and saw my kitten sleeping like a baby. I looked at him for a while and went to take a shower. 

After shower, I went to check him and his still sleeping. I wake him up. " Kitty,  Kitty. Wake up it's time for dinner. Don't you wanna eat?  ." I asked him .

He rubbed his eyes and saw me. He quickly get up and try to go to the bathroom. " You wanna take bath ?  I'll help you. "  I said while following him. He went to the bathroom then take a shower.

We both finished our dinner and I took him to my movie room. " What are you doing?  ." He asked as I dragged him to the room.  " Kitten listen. I'm sorry for fucking you last without your permission. You know why u got punished?  ." I asked him. 

POV : Porsche

He asked me that question while coming closer to me. I started to back off slowly. " Because first you slapped me and second to make you mine. " He whispered in my ears. Shivers went down my spine as I heard him saying that. 

" Tomorrow we're going to a wedding store to buy you a wedding suit . " He said . A wedding suit?  What does he mean by a wedding suit ? Are we both getting married?!  . I thought. 

" Yes kitten we're getting married. " He said . " How did you know what I was thinking. " I asked him surprised  .  " I don't read your mind sweety but your expression tells me. " He answered. 
" NO ! NO!  NO!  I'm not going marry you!  ." I screamed at him. 

" Kitten I have made you mine last night. So it means I raped you . You have no way but to marry me. You can't say no. " He said in sarcastic tone. Tears run down my cheeks as I heard what he said.

" I don't wanna waste my happy mode. Let's watch a movie together. How about we watch the conjuring?  . It will be fun!  ." He said while chosing the movie.  No God I hate horror movies.  Why did he choose that movie?!  .

The movie started. He pulled me to him closer and covered both of us with the blanket.

The was alot of jumpscares and I freaked out. But I still acted cool because I don't want him to know I'm a scardy cat.

POV : Kinn

I watched the movie with Porsche . While watching the movie I side eyed him to see what he's doing. He got so scared but acted like a cool guy. Cute! .
At that one point he jumped on me because he's scared. 

He hugged me because of fear I hugged  him back . And we both watched the movie together. After the movie ended me and Porsche went to sleep.

But this scaredy cat isn't sleeping . He's hugging me tightly so that I don't leave him. I chuckled and said " If you're so scared why didn't you tell me to change the movie scared cat."

" I'm not scared!  It's just because of the jumpscare ! ." He said while backing off. " That still means you're scared silly!  ." I said while tapping his head. He slapped my hand off and went to sleep. 

Good night kitten.. . I said before going to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 888 14
some times the start is not pretty good but when two souls falls for each other ,breaking all the restrictions of the world.. which stops you from lo...
540K 12K 65
"𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤�...
74.6K 2.4K 25
What will happen if mafia man take his revenge on innocent boy who didn't even dare to kill an ant but get tortured by the mafia man who is blind by...
787K 19.4K 43
She is a widow. The moment she became a widow was the moment she became his. He saw her in her miserable state that is when her husband died. And he...