Dice

By miahudsonnn

"Trust me, Ella the good girl always falls for the bad boy. It's only sooner or later that you admit it." He... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 7

179 23 12
By miahudsonnn

Ella's POV

I put my blazer on over my shirt. His face plastered into my each and every thought. All I can think about is him. He's flawless. But he's a BadBoy what does he want me for?

Our kiss last night. Or should I say kisses. They seemed to almost stop time, kept us locked in a magical, perfect moment. Wow, I sound like I'm in a Disney movie.

What I can't get over was how fast he asked for me to be his girlfriend. That fact sends me into complete satisfaction, yet also scares me too. Is that normal?

"Come on Ella, lets go." Josh shouts from downstairs interrupting my thoughts. Becca his girlfriend stayed over last night, so we have to drop her at hers before school, meaning we have to leave earlier. Sigh.

I run down the stairs shoving my vans on as I move. I grab my bag and swing my body into the back of the car. Josh starts the engine turning the radio up to full volume. A familiar song comes on. We all begin chanting the lyrics doing crazy dance moves. Becca has to duck at a few points in order for her to keep both eyes. By the time we roll into school I'm bursting with laughter.

"Bye Becca. Bye Josh." I call, still on a high, which is unusual for a Monday morning. I saunter into school. Suddenly nerves overtake me. I begin chewing on my lip. One of my usual habits when I'm nervous.

I'm walking towards the football pitch. Leah and Charlotte must be there. Ready to attack me at first chance for answers on the date. I turn round the corner. A few students are already here.

I turn into the stands, clambering across the plastic seats. I spot Charlotte and Leah further down the stands watching the current game. Before I get a chance to make my way towards them my name is called.

"Gabs." I hear Adam shout. I turn in the direction of his voice. He's stood at the entrance, dressed in pristine uniform. He clearly hasn't played yet. I grin at him and he returns a beam and jumps down the stairs. Once he reaches me he slings a casual arm over my shoulder.

"Hey." I greet wrapping my arm around his waist.

"Are you ok?" Adam asks, starring down at me. "It looks as if you're about to confess to a murder."

"Maybe I am." I tease, an attempt to avoid the question. He notices this, his expression changes so that it looks demanding, concerned.

"Come on Gabs, we've been best friends for years. I know when you're upset, what's up? Did he hurt you? I swear to God if he's hurt you-"

"I'm fine." I say interrupting his curses. I don't know why I'm acting like this maybe I'm just worried about Adams reaction. I try another diversion. "How are you?"

"Don't change the subject." We've spun around so that we're walking towards tutor.

"Adam, I'm perfect." I smile at him reassuringly. He sighs, giving up.

"How did your date go?" He asks looking awkward. He scratches the back of his head. I smile at him, giving him a reassuring look.

"I had a great time. We went to the beach and had a picnic there." He smiles down at me and squeezes my shoulders.

"I'm glad you had fun. But you need to come back to the skate park. We're missing you." He pouts, his bottom lip sticking out. I giggle.

"Definitely." I agree.

We walk in a comfortable silence for a bit. Watching the entrance to school draw near us.

"What did you do over the weekend?" I ask, making casual conversation.

"Nothing but the usual. Played a game of footie at the park. I perfected this sick trick on my board. I caught so much air on one of the ramps. You know the one with blue and yellow graffiti over it." He rambles on, using his free arm for wild gestures. His tone changes as he reaches the exciting part. "This one kid came up to me with his little skateboard and asked me to teach him a trick." I awed. "So I taught him my first trick!"

"That was nice." I cooked ruffling his hair. He gives me his lopsided smile.

"I'll show you the trick next time you come to the skate park. Hey what about Saturday?"

"Uh I think I can make it."

"Great!"

"Yep!" I pop the p. I look down at the white tiling. I hadn't realised that we'd entered school. I'm quite out of it this morning. The breeze is comforting.

"Hey." A warm, husky voice says in my ear. I take a sharp intake of breath. God he scared me.

"You made me jump!" I scold, turning to meet his piercing blue eyes. our faces are now only centimetres apart.

"Sorry baby." He apologises, kissing my cheek and sliding his hands round my waist. Adams arms instantly slide to his sides as he scratches the back of his neck awkwardly. I guess he's the third wheel. Luke holds my hips and our sides pressed together.

"What are you doing?" Adam asks, his voice sounds as if he's reminding us that he's here, with a hint of aggression. I give him a warning look. He doesn't see me. He's too busy giving Luke his death stare. Please don't go wrong, please be nice. I silently beg.

"What does it look like?" Luke asks straightening up, but not releasing me. We've stopped and we are standing in the middle of the corridor, earning some inquisitive looks. I glare at Luke, does he always have to be so cocky.

"We're going to be late, c'mon." I say grabbing Adams hand and pulling him in the direction of tutor, Luke walking beside me.

"I'll see you there." he says shortly. He pulls his arm free and walks ahead.

"Oh ok." I agree nodding my head and giving him half a smile.

"Well that's good, I get you all to myself." Luke whispers in my ear. "let me show you this place." I look at him unsure. "Its quiet." He adds. I offer my hand to him and he pulls me after him in the opposite direction to tutor, silently protesting.

................................................................
"Where are we going?" I moan, I have never been round here.

"In there." Luke answers, pulling me into the changing rooms, the football boys changing rooms may I add. Yes the boys! I follow him not wanting to back out, I mean I guess I need to have a bit of faith in him.

Like he said it's silent. However the smell, I bite my tongue to stop myself from gagging. It's a combination of sweat, blood and... Boys. Nobody is around at all, it's deserted. Not that I'm surprised, who'd want to be here.

Just at that moment, Luke pushes me against a locker gently and kisses my neck. My breath catches in my throat. God he's gorgeous. And he's mine.

"I heard you describe our date, didn't sound too good." He whispers in my ear. As he waits for my response he kisses my ear. How does he expect me to reply, I'm not even thinking straight. All I can think is his lips on my skin. Oh and how good it feels!

"The date was perfect, magical, the best night of my life. Thank you." He moves his lips to my mouth and kisses me. He nips at my lip asking for entrance. I accept. Our breaths mix, sending waves of delight and pleasure through me. He's mine. I never thought that I'd fall for the bad boy.

Suddenly the warning bell goes. I push him away. The good girl in me is terrified of the thought of being late. However another, a new part of me says 'no way!' This is way better than Mrs Williams wittering on. He tries to kiss me again, but I push him back.

"We need to go." I demand grabbing his hand and kissing him on the cheek. He growls. What can I say old habits die hard!
................................................................

We walk in to tutor and take our seats just as the bell rings. Luke pulls up a chair between Leah and I. So that I'm between Adam and Luke.

Adam is giving me the cold shoulder still. Glaring at Luke every now and then. To be honest this new Adam makes me scared. I can't remember Adam ignoring me before.

"Hey. Are you alright?"

"Where did you go?"

"Oh." I pause for a second. Excuse? Excuse? Excuse? "Luke had to speak to coach so he dragged me along with him, nothing more than that."

"Oh yeah. Well your hair says otherwise." He whispers in my ear. I feel a blush creep onto my face. Self consciously, I begin combing my fingers through my hair, flattening it. Adam has a smirk plastered on his face. 

Just then a black creature begins creeping along the desk. I sit back, petrified. I don't say anything. I tighten my hands, so that my knuckles turn white. I lean back rocking on my chair. I let out a squeal. It crawls towards me, carrying it's large, brown/black body on eight long, thin legs. I screech and stand up. Steeping onto my chair away from it. It clambers closer. I begin jumping up and down waving my hands about.

"Agh! It's coming closer to me! Yuck. Move it. Do something now! Agh it's getting closer. A-a-Adam! L-l-Luke!" I wail waving it away from me, as if shooing it.

Just then two hands pick it up from the desk and the beast is gone. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Miss Matthews! What in heavens name are you doing?" Mrs Williams screeches across the room. My face blushes beetroot red. Slowly I sit back down in my seat.

"S-sorry miss. Spider!" I stutter. There's a few giggles and laughs from around the room. As well as a deeply, disapproving look from Mrs Williams.

"You're scared of spiders?" Luke asks, he seems to be shaking, trying to contain his laughter. I nod. "Why?"

"They're creepy." I reply. Looking at him as if he's an idiot. He just chuckles even harder."

"My girl as tough as nails." He laughs. A small smile breaks onto my face.

"Not all of us can be like Spider-Man."

"Hmm I guess so. Hey Ella."

"What?" He throws his hands in my face.

"Spider." I scream loudly.

................................................................
So what do you guys think? Ella's afraid of spiders. Comment your thoughts so far and what you want to happen in future chapters!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 25 11
"I hate you," she muttered and I was taken aback. I looked at the guys for a quick second and back at her. "W-" "Don't ever scare me like tha...
1.4M 44.1K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
79.6K 1.8K 85
***COMPLETED*** When we both caught our breath, he pulled me down and kissed me. He let go of my wrist and wrapped his arms around my waist. He opene...
5.7K 686 61
And when I had informed Finn of my obvious concerns, - He had pulled me up against him so close that I could feel his breath on my cheek, - and whisp...