Rwby Oneshots Vol 2(Rwby Girl...

By EclipsisPrimal11

New book new oneshots LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO!!!! More

Never Break The Ice(Yandere Weiss x Male Reader)
Bonds Reforged Anew(Cheater Yang x Male Reader X Penny)
Beetles Resolve(Blue Beetle Reader X RWBY)
Those Abused Will be just as Vengeful(Abused Male Reader X Cinder Fall)
A Snakes Warmth for a Schnee(Boa Faunus Male Reader X Weiss)
Life in a New World(Neo X Male Reader)
Alone A Frozen Heart But Together Two Make Passion (Weiss X Shy Male Reader)
Dragons Betrayal(Cheater Yang X Green Ranger Male Reader X Ruby X Weiss)
Even Love can Transcend Sight(Blind Male Reader X Ruby)
A Love Beyond Programming(Humagear Male Reader X Penny)
Love Deadlier Than a Cats Bite(Cheater Blake X Male Reader X Ruby X Weiss)
Love Beyond Wires and Flesh(Cheated Bonnie Reader X Penny X Velvet X Roxy)
A New Hunt For Passion(Kraven The Hunter Male Reader X Blake X Yang)
Rivals Turn to Lovers( Emerald X Rival Thief Male Reader)
A Warriors Passing( Dying Male Reader X Willow Schnee)
Nora's Little Angel(Male Reader X Pregnant Nora Valkyrie)
Bonds Building The Future(Kamen Rider Build Male Reader X Velvet)
Pyrrha's First Halloween in Beacon(Pyrrha X Kamen Rider Demons Male Reader)
Bad to the Core(Homelander Male Reader X Cinder Fall)
More Than a Bully(Harriet X Male Reader)
Regaining What was Lost(Ruby Rose x Blind Male Reader)
Eye of the Beholder(Witcher Male Reader X Pyrrha Nikos)
Yang's Travel Partner(Biker Male Reader X Yang)
What Cinder Cherishes More than Revenge (Cinder X Doctor Male Reader)
Blake's Past Catches Up with Her(Blake X Ex Male Reader)
Notice
A Rose's Healing Touch (PTSD Male Reader X Ruby Rose)
Ice Deadlier Than Metal (Sub Zero Male Reader X Winter)
Going Beyond Duty (Son of Captain Marvel Male Reader X Yang)
King of The Sun( Kamen Rider Black Sun Male Reader X Glynda)
Wolfs Passion(Wolf Faunus Male Reader X Neo, Winter, Weiss and Blake)
Black Dragons Revenge(Kamen Rider Ryuga X Cinder X Cheater Yang)
A Bears Snowy Holiday (Bear Faunus X Team Rwby)
One King + Five Girls = Love(Kuwagata Ohger Male Reader X Team Rwby X Glynda)
Unexpected Science(Scientist Male Reader X Weiss)
Final Moments worth Fighting For (Cancer Patient Male Reader X Weiss)
We have a serious problem
Thinking of retirement :(
Weighing my Pros and Cons
I made my decision
Announcement

The Wingbeat of a Brave Heart( Shy Grey Ranger X Yang X Ranger Girls)

851 10 8
By EclipsisPrimal11

Requested by Puppet198463

The Morphing Grid is home to many teams of Rangers be it Dino Charge, Samurai or even Lost Galaxy teams no matter what the power will always protect the innocent. However for one Y/n L/n being the Grey Vulture Ranger of his team was not easy since he was very shy and easily spooked but that's why he had the support of his team of fellow rangers Jason Lee Scott leader and Red Ranger of the group. Kimberly Hart the Pink Ranger and resident gymnast her moves are as graceful as that of an angel. Trini Kwan Yellow Ranger her martial arts skills are second to none while also being Kimberly's best friend and gal pal. Zack Taylor resident hip hop dancer and instructor of his very own Hip Hop Kido combining Hip Hop dance with Aikido as well as the Black Ranger. Billy Cranston all round genius and Y/n's fellow science buddy they always support the rangers with their knowledge of Grimm and tuning up their gear. And lastly Tommy Oliver the Green Ranger and second in command when Jason isn't around before he joined the team he was under the control of Rita Repulsa. But when Y/n joined the team before Tommy he helped the Rangers undo the spell binding Tommy to her will by destroying the Sword of Darkness. However new villains along with Salem have appeared in Remnant they go by Omega and Cultivation their motives unknown but their intent was simple destruction of humans and faunus alike. Along with their fellow villains Scorpanox a massive scorpion monster with a bad temper but is dumber than a sack of rocks his partner Respider on the other hand was the brains of their group and told him how to fight but they often argue which sometimes is their weakness. And it is up to our heroes and Team Rwby to stop these threats but today's tale isn't about that this tale is how Y/n started a harem with Yang Xiao Long, Kimberly and Trini so this is where it all begins.

It was the weekend and Y/n was napping in his dorm room that he had all to himself in his pjs since he was shorter than the others but regardless no one judged him for being clumsy or shy. However he gets flustered when he gets teased by Yang for calling him cute or shorty or his nickname Birdbrain which really made him pout causing the girls to giggle. He then woke up from his nap holding his favorite plushie his Eevee he felt a little sick from eating a bad curry the night before after beating another monster of the week with his team mates.

Y/n: (sighs) Man that curry last night was too spicy for my tummy.

Just as he was about to go to the bathroom he heard his communicator go off. So he did his business and then answered it.

Y/n: Zordon is everything okay?

Jason: (comms) Y/n just checking in on you buddy that curry you had last night looked bad man. 

Y/n: Oh hey Jason I'm okay man just a little sleepy had a rough sleep thank god its the weekend. Um is it okay if I skipped practice till later in the evening I still feel a little sick.

Jason: (comms) No worries man Kim and Trini are on their way with Yang to bring you some chicken soup and don't worry about martial arts practice. Tommy, Zack and Billy are busy this weekend so you just relax but do practice your meditative breathing exercises when you get fluster okay bro?

Y/n: Alright man but if trouble comes up call me okay I'm just as an important member of the team.

Jason: (comms) Y/n bro listen we all have our moments and roles play right now you need to rest now normally I wouldn't use my authority like this but as leader I order you to rest okay man. Please for me.

Y/n: (sighs) Alright man I'll take it easy.

The call ended and Y/n sighed thinking that maybe Jason was right. But in the back of his mind doubt crept in and he started to feel insecure about his place on the team. That was until he heard a knock on his door and three familiar voices.

Yang: Yo Birdbrain you okay??

Kimberly: Yang we talked about that silly nickname come on behave.

Trini: Yea your the only one that has to treat everything like a joke.

Y/n opened the door while he was in his blanket holding his Eevee plushie making the girls blush a little at how adorable he looked.

Trini: You okay? 

Y/n shook his head since he was shy around the girls.

Yang: Um sorry about the silly nickname.

Y/n: Um its fine I actually like it its funny cause I can be a Birdbrain sometimes.

They all giggled as Kimberly closed the door behind them Y/n then started to sneeze which made the girls worry a little so he then lied on his bed which was oddly big enough for all four of them.

Kimberly: Oh my god your bed looks so cozy. You don't mind if we look after you today do you?

Y/n: Not at all. (blushes)

Yang: Awe so cute!! You relax while we get everything set up.

Y/n nestled into his bed like a cute little baby bird. Which tugged on the girls heart strings as they tried to hold in their squeals. Yang set up a gaming system she brought with her it was a custom PS5 done up with his favorite anime character Monkey D Luffy. Kim and Trini brought some chicken soup and lotion along with some other drinks like 7UP and Monster Ultra Mango Fiesta for later for when he needs a boost. Yang had also brought an old gameboy with some games she wanted to give him for a while.

Y/n: This stuff is cool Yang. How did you know I liked videogames? 

Yang: I may be a brawler but I love video games as well from time to time so no need to worry hon. I know I look scary but deep down I am just a big softie. Just don't go around telling people besides Kim and Trini okay?

Y/n nodded as she then snuggled up beside him while Kim and Trini finished making the soup.

Kimberly: Soups ready. Now then open wide Y/n.

Kimberly spoon fed him when Trini sat him on her lap to get comfy as they all curled up on the bed to watch some movies with him. Y/n was a little hesitant at first but knew the girls were really trying their best to take care of him so he ate the chicken soup which made him smile and giggle. The girls decided to put on a new series on Netflix called Pokémon Concierge which Y/n has been waiting all year to see. The girls all giggled at how cute he acted. Yang saw her favorite on the screen being Dragonite. While Kimberly and Trini loved Eevee. Y/n's other favorite Pokémon are Metagross and Snorlax.

Y/n: Oh!!! This is so cute!!!! 

Then the girls noticed him starting to look sleepy so they grabbed the lotion to massage him. 

Yang: Um quick question who is gonna massage him? I mean I'd do it but my hands aren't exactly built for that kind of thing.

Trini: I am steady as an archer but I think it should be you Kimberly.

Kimberly: Really? I don't mind if we switched places.

Y/n was then placed on Kimberly's lap as she grabbed some lotion that was strawberry scented as it filled the room with sweetness.

Y/n: I feel sleepy.

Kimberly: (giggles) Hey its okay hon you just close your eyes and relax. While we take care of you.

Just as Kimberly was about to massage him explosions could be heard from outside as it was Grimm and other monsters. Yang knew very well what that meant she looked at the girls. But Y/n tried getting up to reach his morpher but the girls stopped him.

Yang: No can do Y/n your gonna have to sit this one out.

Kimberly: Yang keep an eye on him we will be back soon.

Trini: She's right you need to focus on recovering for today.

Y/n: But I can help!! 

Yang sighed.

Yang: Sorry to do this to you buddy.

Yang gently used her aura to knock him out without hurting him. She then put him on the bed. She then turned around to see Kimberly and Trini had already left when she saw their ranger colors teleporting from the room. Just then Y/n's communicator was beeping and Yang answered it.

Yang: Hello??

Alpha 5: (comms) Y/n are you there Zordon needs you right now.

Yang: Um about Alpha that he is currently knocked out at the moment but can I take a message?

Alpha 5 was going ballistic and decided to teleport him and Yang to the command center.

Yang: Whoa!!! That never gets any easier. 

Zordon: Yang Y/n is needed for battle I know the other rangers were trying to protect him but there is a new monster that is too strong even for six of them to handle. 

Alpha 5 woke up Y/n with a small jolt of electricity.

Y/n: GAAAAH!!! Cheese and Crackers that stung. Huh?? Alpha?? Zordon?? How did I get here??

Yang: Hoo boy um now might not be a good time Y/n look at the globe thingy.

Zordon: Observe the viewing globe.

As they saw the rangers fighting different types of Grimm and other creatures. Tyrranodrones, Grinders, Putty Patrollers and X-Borgs each with their own sub type and stronger than the last. The rangers and local huntsman were getting overwhelmed. But then a monster of molten tar was using the roads as fuel for his attacks and growing into his body. 

Y/n: What is that???

Zordon: That is Tarpit one of Omega's strongest monsters as far as I know it hasn't been defeated and the rangers need your help Y/n.

Y/n was hesitant but then Yang hugged him stroking his head.

Yang: Y/n look at me.

Y/n looked up and blushed.

Yang: Listen I know your scared and that you think your a burden but I am gonna be blunt. Y/n not a burden you are strong in your own way and the girls and I promise to make it up to you. Please for me.

Y/n: Alright but when I get back I am gonna need some space okay.

Yang frowned but agreed to give him some space. It was then Alpha 5 gave him an energy booster to nullify his cold for about an hour.

Alpha 5: Just be careful okay Y/n this monster is tougher than any you have faced. 

Y/n nodded as he grabbed his morpher.

Y/n: ITS MORPHING TIME!!!!! GREY VULTURE!!!! 

Y/n: Yang get the girls I'm gonna need backup.

Yang: Gotcha!!

Y/n: One more thing.

Yang: Yes?

Y/n took off his helmet and kissed her on the lips. Which made her blush a little and stutter.

Yang: What I I I I Um??? 

Y/n: For good luck also I like you and Kim and Trini.

Yang: GAAAH!!! You goof!!! 

As he chuckled he teleported away. Then Yang got serious and called her team.

Timeskip 30 Minutes Later

Y/n was fighting off hordes of Putty Patrollers and Xborgs with his Vulture Whips keeping them at bay until Team RWBY arrived to free the rangers from Tarpit's trap.

Jason: Y/n!! Be careful!!!

Y/n: I have it handled!!!

Tarpit: When I am through with you snot nosed brats I will melt your corpses to bubbling ooze and feast on your entrails like my ancestors did with the mammoths!!

 Zack: (shudders) Damn man that's creepy even for me.

 Y/n: Zack you do realize your power animal is the mastodon which is in itself a mammoth.

 Zack's jaw dropped as he only realized the connection. 

 Zack: Shit!

Just as Tarpit was about to attack Team RWBY used ice dust to free the rangers. Then Y/n rushed in with his whips coating them in ice to cool off Tarpit making him more solid to damage. However he was a little more aggressive as he then attacked Omega.

Y/n: HAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Omega: Pathetic.

Omega launched a blast of energy at Y/n causing him to fall to the ground.

Yang: Y/n!!!!

Trini & Kimberly: NOOOOO!!!!

Y/n got up again as his helmet was cracked he took it off and spat out his blood. 

Y/n: Im.. (pant) Not.. (pant) DONE!!!! 

Cultivation: Give it up shorty your out matched.

Y/n: Save it for when Decade passes through ya big green turkey! 

Scorpanox: HAAAAAH!! 

Scorpanox had Y/n in his massive pincer slowly crushing him.

Scorpanox: Not so tough now are you boy.

Y/n: GAAAAAAH!!! Tougher than you bug breath!!! 

The girls were horrified.

Kimberly: PUT HIM DOWN!!! 

Kimberly shot an arrow from her power bow but it was deflected by Respider's webs.

Respider: Now now ladies one wrong movie and his goose is cooked.

Y/n: Forget about me and kill that damn Tarpit!!!

Tommy: We can't!!!

Jason: Your an important member of the team!!

Billy: Just let him go!!!

Omega chuckled at their pleas and decided to humor them.

Omega: Scorpanox release him we have done what we need for today. 

Scorpanox: But I'm hungry!!! 

Omega: Do as your told or I will rip off your tail and feed it to the Grimm.

He did so releasing Y/n but then Y/n cracked his whip against his face scarring him. 

Scorpanox: GAAAAAAH!! You!!! 

Y/n: A little something to remember me by...

Y/n passed out until Yang caught him in her arms just as the rangers were about to strike back the villains vanished along with Tarpit. They went back to the command center to regroup and heal their wounds Y/n though was in for a big lecture.

Timeskip 3 Hours Later

As Y/n was lying in bed in the command center everyone else was planning and strategizing on how to beat Tarpit but thanks to Team RWBY's interference they now know ice dust can slow him down and kill him. As they were talking Y/n was dreaming and Zordon entered the dream to talk to him in this dreamscape.

Zordon: Y/n my boy we need to talk.

Y/n: Its about my behavior isn't it?

Zordon: More or less but its how you acted in battle that has caught my attention. You were too focused on fighting the grunts that Omega unleased onto the city instead of helping your fellow rangers. The rangers are a team a family I know your struggling to find your place but you can't just act alone.

Y/n was starting to tear up and Zordon hugged him tightly. Y/n bawled his eyes out for a few minutes holding on for dear life. 

Zordon: Feeling better?

Y/n nodded.

Y/n: I'm sorry I just wanted to be more than clumsy or shy. I wanted to prove I am useful. To be more than the geek that hangs around Team Rwby or the Rangers.

Without realizing Y/n was awake the whole time and looked at the rangers who were listening in and he blushed like crazy and hid under the blankets. The girls walked over and hugged him then the guys walked over.

Jason: We had no idea you were feeling this way man.

Y/n: I'm sorry I just felt so useless and I mmmph!!!

Yang kissed him to stop him talking and let the rangers speak.

Kimberly: Y/n your not useless none of us are perfect we all have our insecurities. For me it was about my weight I wasn't the skinny acrobatic gymnast. I was bullied growing up for my body and being fat shamed but that was when I got into a proper diet and exercise to help me feel better about myself and my confidence. 

Billy: I struggled socially and mentally when I first came to Beacon but when I met with Jason the first time he introduced me to his karate classes to help build up my self esteem and mental focus. 

Zack: Man I was always getting picked on just because of my skin color but that was when I picked up hip hop. Dancing for me was a way to vent my frustration and concentrate on the positives in life. 

Trini: Moving from Mistral was rough on me and my family but when I went to Beacon I met Kimberly and became friends with her when no one else did. And the best part was meeting you Y/n your such a kind sweet and goofy guy that always makes me smile.

Tommy: When I first enrolled here I thought I would be the strongest huntsman. But then Rita took over my mind with her magic and made me the green ranger. If it wasn't for all of you I would still be under her spell never forget man that your part of this team we all are.

Jason: As leader I should have considered your feelings and be more attentive. Y/n we know you haven't fought in zord with us but we think its time you get your own set of zords. The main one you will pilot while the other two will be automated. 

Y/n: I think I'm okay now guys. Thanks and girls I love you all.

Kimberly, Trini and Yang: We love you too sweetie.

The girls kissed him making him blush. But then the alarm went off.

Zordon: Rangers Tarpit has reappeared and has grown more massive and  monstrous behold the viewing globe.

Tarpit was seen destroying building and burning forests with his tar balls.

Jason: We better go. Yang grab your team and stay here.

Yang: Got it.

Jason: Alright rangers ITS MORPHING TIME!!!

Tommy: Dragonzord!!!

Zack: Mastodon!!!

Kimberly: Pteradactyl!!!

Billy: Tricertops!!

Trini: Sabertooth Tiger!!!

Y/n: Grey Vulture!!!!

Jason: Tyrannosaurus!!! 

Zordon: Y/n your zords are still being calibrated for now I need you to help the citizens escape.

Y/n: Yes sir! 

Yang: Wait!!

Y/n turned around and took off his helmet.

Y/n: What's up?

Yang kissed him.

Yang: For good luck. Huh?? MMMMMPHHH!!! 

Y/n kissed her back but used his tongue to make her blush.

Yang: You you you meanie!!! 

Y/n: Now that was a kiss! 

Y/n put his helmet back on and teleported to the city and helped the local huntsman evacuate the citizens.

Y/n: This way!! Come on this way to the shelters!! 

The people were running as fast as they could that was until the Rangers Megazord was pushed back onto the ground and damaged.

Y/n: What's going on up there!!! 

Jason: (comms) Tarpit is too strong systems are fried and overheating. We need you now!!

Y/n: But what about the citizens??

Huntsman: We can handle it from here Grey Ranger you go help your friends. 

Y/n: Are you sure??

Huntsman 2: We are sure. Go now!

Y/n nodded as he ran towards the sight of where Tarpit was rampaging then Zordon called him on the communicator.

Zordon: (comms) Y/n your zords are ready call them now the code is Vulture Zord!!

Y/n took a deep breath and looked into the air as he was always destined to fly.

Y/n: VULTURE ZORD!!!! 

A zord appeared out of thin air in the shape of a cube but then took the shape of a vulture.

Tarpit: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You think that turkey can defeat me!!!

Y/n jumped inside his zord and started flying around.

Y/n: FUCK THIS IS AWESOME!!!! WOOOOOO!!

Kimberly: Its faster than my zord??

Two more zords appeared as a white tiger and green elephant that was when Y/n got the idea to combine them.

Y/n: ZORDS COMBINE!!! WILD VULTURE MEGAZORD!!!!

The zords combined to form the Wild Vulture Megazord.

Tarpit: You think you can beat me yea right!!! 

Y/n: HAAAAAH!!!! Zack use the mastodons freeze attack!!! 

Zack: You sure??

Y/n: Just do it full power!!!!

Zack did as he was told and froze Tarpit completely. Then Y/n used his Megazord to jump up high and launched a flurry of rocket fists.

Y/n: Vulture Rocket Knuckle!!!!!!

The rocket fists shattered Tarpit to pieces made sure none were missed. He then landed his Megazord and ran out of the cockpit to check on Trini and Kimberly.

Y/n: Are you girls okay??!!

Trini: We are okay no need to worry honey.

Kimberly: You did amazing in your first zord fight have you been secretly practicing in the simulators?

Y/n blushed but then Yang pounced on him and the others.

Yang: You did you big hunk. MMMMMMMMWA!!!!

She peppered him with kisses all over his helmet and so did Trini and Kimberly. That was when they were teleported back to the command center. 

Zordon: Rangers you have done well in your fight against evil but this is only the first of many battles to come and we will need Team RBWY's help in the future that is for certain. But for now Y/n take the weekend off you deserve it. That goes for Trini and Kimberly too.

Y/n took off his helmet and then was kissed on both sides of his cheeks by Kimberly and Trini and then on his lips by Yang. And that is how his harem started life couldn't get any better.

A/n: And that marks off another request folks. This one was fun to write and was different to my usual style you see my good friend Puppet198463 actually decided to use one of his books for this request and I was a little nervous about writing it at first but with a little reading of his original book and chatting with him on how it should go I think it turned out great. Anyway folks this is the last oneshot of 2023 now this isn't the last request I am writing all I am saying is this is the last one for this year since we are so close to new years anyway enough rambling from me hope you all enjoy reading this and have a Happy New Year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 241 93
read and find out
3.7K 56 45
Read bio for more info
261K 3.8K 44
(title says it all!) Disclaimer:I don't own anything here!
685 1 20
The continue to my book Blades