legend of vox machina x male...

De LordOf_Crimson

to be continued when season 3 comes out The legends of Vox machina the heroes that don't know what the hell t... Mai multe

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 20

347 5 0
De LordOf_Crimson

Y/n had returned to Syldor's home and told him that the demon had been taken care of now Y/n was working on a spell to take him back to his friends but it was taking a while for it to actually work, eventually it was able to work and it sent Y/n to his friends. Y/n appeared next to his friends and saw that he was back in whitestone in the the De rolo mansion in a meeting room, Y/n saw that Gilmore, Percy's sister and multiple others unconscious and saw Yennen and that she was part dragon.

Yennen " I'm Raishan and I dome to you as an alley against Thordak. "

Vex " And why should we listen to you? "

Raishan " You couldn't even sense me if Y/n was here that he might off been able to, I could of slain you all the moment you entered this chamber but I hate Thordak as much as you. "

Pike " Go on. "

Raishan " Thordak is becoming irrational insane, he is intent of stripping Tal'dorei of its gold, but but not to satisfy his greed for another purpose. "

Vex " What purpose? "

Y/n pupils narrowed and he looked out the window.

Y/n " Oh shit! "

Percy " Y/n what it is? "

Y/n " Thordak he is using the gold to do something a lot worse then just stealing it. "

Meanwhile at Emon

Emon now looks like a volcano with Thordak at the top, the camera then pans below him and further in the volcano it shows multiple dragon eggs sat on top of the gold one cracks and is shown that the eggs are dragon eggs.

And this is where the story temporarily ends

Author note :

I hope you enjoy

I wont be able to update this until season 3 comes out

sorry its short

see ya next time bye

Words : 305

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.6K 189 13
In a magical realm called Exandria is a group of mercenaries called Vox Machina. They're misfits turned mercenaries for hire taking jobs in Tal'Dorei...
609 56 18
Book One is finally complete, please look forward to Book Two, The Chronicles of Arnora: The Zemorian Invasion! Thousands of years ago there was a gr...
2.8K 43 16
(first time doing this!) This is an AU where, if there was another group following Vox Machina along their adventures and their mishaps along the wa...
103K 3K 39
A witcher who fought in the wild hunt with his brother. Fought a witch but soon was pushed in the portal. Soon he meets a familiar monster and see an...