His Eternal Obssession (Compl...

By msjasly

Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat every... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter- 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 91
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 104
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter- 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter -109
Chapter - 110
Chapter - 111
Chapter -112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 114
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter - 117
Chapter - 118
Chapter -119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue -2
Thank You
New Story AlertπŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Chapter - 70

7.8K 818 199
By msjasly

Recap: Goutham and Mithra invite Nithya to their wedding reception. Later Nithya invites Pranav to the party as her friend.

********************

Nithya arrived at the penthouse and knocked on the door. The door opened and she groaned in annoyance when she saw Chandru standing with a smile at her.

Nithya: Kaathu varala vazhi vidu mister.. ( Mister you are blocking the way of air, move aside )

Chandru: Azhagai irukirai bayamai irukiradhu ( You are beautiful and I m scared)

Nithya: That is too old movie..

She shoved him and entered inside but stood in awe looking at the interior of the place. It looked extravagant. She heard voices and saw Rehman, Mithra and Goutham descending down. Mithra engulfed Nithya in a hug and Goutham gave a gentle smile and nodded his head in welcoming her.

Rehman: Boss, I will take my leave and Anu has already arrived to the venue. I have informed her that you both will be there in an hour. 

Mithra: I will make a call to my mother and we shall start from here.

Mithra pulled Nithya with her and moved towards the kitchen and Goutham walked with Rehman upto the door.

Goutham: Are the papers ready for the closing the project ?

Rehman: Everything ready boss. Minister's PA has sent his assistants to inspect the completion of the project. They have been doing this since yesterday afternoon and mostly it will be over in another 2 hours. Ministers has been informed that the papers will be signed today.

Goutham: Did you send invite to Vasudevan and Pranav ?

Rehman: Yep, exactly like you said. I sent it to them just yesterday evening.

Goutham: Good then carry on also send car to pick up Mithra's parents and brother.

Nithya sat on the island and the maid Thamarai passed juice to her while Mithra dialed her mother's number to speak to her.

Kavitha: Mithra...

Mithra: Amma, ellarum varinga la ? ( Mom, you all are coming right ?)

Kavitha: Kandippa varom Mithra nee tension illama poi ready aagu. ( We will come for sure Mithra, you just go and ready without any tension)

Mithra: Appa ?

Kavitha: Avarum dhan ( he too)

Mithra felt happy and hugged Nithya and the juice from her hand  was about to spill.

Nithya: Oru juice kudikka vidriya di. First time un veetukku vandhu irukken. ( You won't let me drink a juice too. I m here at your home for the first time)

Mithra: Don't worry next time I will cook briyani now come lets go. 

Nithya: I told you about a new friend right I have invited him too. You know he is also a businessman, a freaking rich man. But he got to attend some other wedding to attend it seems so we will meet some other time.

Mithra: Who is that man that you are building too much curiosity ?

Nithya: Even I don't know completely about him except that he is depressed of being alone and needed a friend. I agreed to be his friend and I will introduce you to him soon. 

Goutham and Chandru were in the driver and passenger seat with Mithra and Nithya in the back seat. They arrived at the hotel where the wedding reception was planned. The entire hotel was reserved for the party and the building was completed dazzling with fairy lights. Guest were given a red carpet welcome and the hall were the party was actually happening was decorated  with flowers on the walls and ceilings. The stage were Goutham and Mithra would be greeted by the guest was specially decorated with complete white roses on the background and purple disco lights were adding to the beauty.

Goutham and Mithra reached to their respective rooms to get ready with Nithya and Chandru accompanying them. 

Rehman stood at the entrance and received Ravi and Shylaja who arrived first to the venue. Before they could enter the hotel Ravi stopped Shylaja holding her elbow gently.

Ravi: I have told you many time still I m repeating. This is my son's dream so I don't want anything to go out of the way I planned for him so its better you open your mouth only for eating. Remember you will welcome Mithra's parents even if it is a fake smile or your bags are packed already and you can leave from here directly and your bags will be delivered wherever you decide to stay out of our life. Got it ?

Shylaja: I m not as bad as you frame me Ravi. 

Ravi: That we will decide on how you behave tonight now turn on the facade that we are a lovely couple. Press are here to capture anything spicy they get.

Ravi gave a wide smile and wrapped his hand around her waist and stood before the flower decor that was set up for the media capture stills of the celebrities. Once their photo was taken Ravi entered inside with Shyalaja not before informing Rehman to inform him on Mithra's parents arrival.

At Raghuvaran's home:

Vinay and Kavitha was ready in the costume that Goutham and Mithra sent them. They were very happy and she was on call with her relatives guiding them to arrive at the hotel directly. Vinay saw his father dressed in a different shirt and pant ignoring the one Kavitha gave him which was given by Goutham.

Kavitha: Naa kudutha dress podalaya ? (Are you not wearing the dress I gave you ?)

Raghuvaran: Yen indha dress pota veliya thalliduvangala ? ( Why? will they shove me away for wearing this ?)

Vinay: Its more than enough that you are coming so lets go driver is waiting for us.

Raghuvaran: You both go in the car sent by them I will come by auto or cab.

Kavitha: Why do you trouble like this in everything ? What will everyone think if we go separately? Just for another 3 hours and then I won't ask you for anything. Do this for our daughter please.

Raghuvaran: Don't start your drama again. First thing once we are back I m sending you back to your brother's place.

Kavitha: Ok, I too need some rest and I will spend some days there.

Raghuvaran: I m sending you forever..

Kavitha: Ohhh, we will discuss that later now lets go and please smile once we reach the venue. Don't let anyone think that we are not happy with this marriage.

Raghuvaran: Stop ordering me..

Kavitha closed her mouth and nodded her head. They headed out and got in the car and Raghuvaran grumpily sat in the passenger seat.

On nearing the venue the driver called Rehman and informed him about their arrival. Rehman immediately informed Ravi who caught Shylaja's hand and reached the entrance. Once the car stopped at the porch Rehman opened the door for Raghuvaran. 

Ravi rushed to Raghuvaran and outstretched his hand and looking at the press people Raghuvaran shook hand with Ravi. Shylaja gave a smile and Altogether they stood for photo.

Ravi: I m so happy Mr. Raghu and Mrs. Raghu. Please welcome. 

Kavitha: Are Mithra and Goutham ready ? 

Ravi: They will be arriving to the hall shortly. Guest has started arriving. 

They reached the hall and Kavitha clutched Vinay's hand looking at the arrangements.

Ravi: Rehman get welcome drinks and appetizer.

Raghu: No, its ok, we will have to receive our relatives and friends.

Ravi: Please be comfortable and call me if you need anything. I will be just around here with the guest.

In Goutham's room he stood before the full size mirror dressed in a black three piece suit with white shirt. The stylist pinned the peach and white carnation flower in his lapel. He put his hand in the pocket and turned sideways and checked himself in the mirror. Something didn't fit well and he thought for a few seconds before raking his fingers through his hair.

Stylist: Sir, hair was set well sir, didn't you like that style ? I will do it again.

Goutham: don't bother, my wife likes my hair this way so let it be.

Chandru: Dey appo shorts T shirt poda vendiyadhu dhane un wife pudikkum nu. ( Hey you should wore shorts and T shirt as your wife like you in that )

Goutham: That is only for my wife to see so reserved only to wear at home and by the way you took the time as me to get ready as if it is your day ?

Chandru: I m getting ready for my girl and don't disturb me or call me because I will busy with my girl.

Goutham: Yeah your girl who will stick behind Mithra tonight. 

Chandru: dhrogi.. (traitor ) Shall we go ? Its the time uncle has mentioned for you give your entry with Mithra.

At Mithra's room Anu was doing the final touch of her makeup and adjusted the jewels. Nithya moved slowly around Mithra checking her completely and stopped before her showing a super sign.

Mithra: Have some mercy and let me see myself in the mirror before going infront of Goutham. I trusted you both completely and let you do anything you want but now let me see myself.

She walked to the mirror and gasped looking at herself. She really looked beautiful in the long cream colored skirt with gold and crystal works matching with peach shawl with heavy silk and gold zari embroidery and crystal works. In contrast to her costume she was adorned with long diamond and emerald haram and choker with matching earrings, bangles and maang tikka. Her hair was curled at the ends gently and a little bunch of carnation was clipped at the centre of her hair.

Mithra: Is this really me ? 

Nithya: Ofcourse its you and looking at you boss will take you home ditching the party tonight. 

Mithra: I m nervous Nithi, my palms are sweating. I have never been in such parties and especially centre of attraction.

Nithi: Yeah yeah as if other girls get trained multiple times before their wedding. Nonsense it is usual thing for every bride. I have heard from people so ignore all the fears and just have your mind on your man and I m sure your mood will change.

Mithra: Eppo pathalum mood dhan la eruma ...( Always talk about mood .. buffalo )

Nithya : I  meant about being a relax mood not my fault if your thoughts are dirty. Boss has spoiled you too much. Anyhow its for good I will take notes from you after my marriage.

Mithra: Hey wait, this is not the saree I chose for you ? It was a different color. Anu, did I chose this for her ?

Anu: yes, you chose this Mithra. She looks very pretty isn't it ?

Mithra: Ofcourse she looks pretty. My doll looks beautiful in anything she wears. 

Nithya: I m loving this saree. My favourite color.

At Vasudevan's mansion:

Vasudevan was ready and waiting for Pranav. He sent his PA to check on Pranav but before that they heard sound of footsteps and Vasudevan saw Pranav descending the stairs  dressed in a tux.

Vasudevan: Why are you now frowning Pranav ?

Pranav: Dad, Why do you want me to accompany you ? Is it not enough that you are attending his reception. Only because you wanted to give up from going behind him, I gave up my revenge as a business rival but why do you want me at his party ? Nithya called me to her friend's party but because you forced me I had to refuse her.

Vasudevan: Pranav invite was sent to us so it would be only good if you attend it as the current CEO of our business groups. As for Nithya, we will make up by inviting her along with her friends for a dinner at our home. Let us treat the newly wed couple which will make Nithya happy. 

Pranav: Its not about the party or her friend. This will be my first public appearance and I don't want people mocking me for my disability.

Vasudevan: Your achievements should speak louder than your physical appearance Pranav. Your name and background will be spoken about you rather than your physical fitness. Infact I want you to attend this so that people will know you. Now lets go....

****************

A/N:

Ready to witness the meeting of Pranav, Goutham and Mithra ?

Please vote and comment

Take care and thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 30.2K 73
a man arguing with a elderly man, "pa ... I am sorry pa.. idhukkku mela ennala Ava kooda vaala mudiyadhu... avalukku ennakum set agala pa.. let me d...
221K 20.4K 72
When you feel that you are alone and left out in this huge world, if someone holds your hand, assuring you that person would be with you forver, that...
264K 27K 52
A Rom-Com story of a Tom & Jerry Couple! What if a Tom and Jerry couple get married and realised they love eachother when they are going to move away...
1.9M 152K 96
Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved around Business, money and power. Falling for...