The Monarch - m.v.

By leclercssecret_

š•Šš• š•”š•™š•šš•– š•ƒš• š•¦š•šš•¤š•–, š•‹š•™š•– ā„™š•£š•šš•Ÿš•”š•–š•¤š•¤ š• š•— š”¹š•–š•š•˜š•šš•¦š•ž š•‹š•™š•– š•žš• š•¤š•„ š•–š•š•šš•˜š•šš•“š•š•– š•“ļæ½... More

Hello! :)
- Characters -
- Prologue -
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -

- 24 -

1.2K 31 1
By leclercssecret_

Max's POV

"Alright. Let's move you guys over to this staircase." The family photographer said as we followed behind. This morning we decided to take the official engagement pictures before Sophie jets off to do her royal duties.

"This is a perfect spot." She added. "Now let's have you Max hug her from behind as you sit on this step and Sophie, place your hands on top of his on your lap and make sure the ring is showing."

"Like this?" Sophie asked, the photographer nodded and took a few photos at different angles.

"Can you tell Max hates professional photos?" My mom said off to the side to her mom. "I mean, he seems to be very good at taking them. They both look lovely." Her mom replied as they both laughed. My dad and her dad were inside with Lucas, probably talking about race things and what's to come.

They told them the news early this morning and are completely heartbroken. They love her father just as much as I do and my dad has become very close with him.

"Alright now I will be at the top of the steps and I want you guys to walk hand in hand, towards the garden waterfall. If that makes sense." She instructed. "That one?" I clarified, she nodded.

"This is awkward." I whispered to Sophie with a laugh. "Yeah but you better get used to it. Much more to come since I'll be queen fairly soon." She said, looking at me with a soft smile.

We quickly finished up the shoot and head back inside with my mom and hers.

"I can't wait to see these. I honestly can't wait for everything." Victoria said. "Did you guys let my mother know about dresses and everything for you guys?" Sophie asked. They all confirmed their things were sorted off.

Having to plan a massive wedding in 3 months sounds impossible but they've gotten so much done in a matter of 24 hours. I'm quite impressed.

As our parents found each other, her and I went upstairs to change our clothes and so she could grab her luggage for her trips.

"Wanna know a secret about me having gone to the military academy?" She asked me from her closet.

"Of course schat." I yelled out to her from her bedroom. I had quickly changed and then laid down, just scrolling instagram and seeing tons of stuff about her and I.

I heard her rustle through some stuff and then walked towards me. "Max." She said, getting my attention.

"What is-wait. No way." I said widening my eyes and grabbing the one piece, army green suit she was holding up.

"You were a pilot?" I asked with a surprised tone.

"Crazy right? I've had to keep it a secret. They don't want me to be a known target if any war or conflict were to break out. Since I've finished I've been more of an on call. That might explain why I look at world news more than I should." She said with a smirk.

"You just keep surprising me and proving to be more of a badass than me!" I exclaimed. She nodded and gave a huge laugh.

"I get to fly the jet I was assigned on the last day of the visit. You should come. They're doing an air show but they're gonna hide that I'm flying one." She suggested, "I'm gonna try my absolute best. If I can't make it, I will need videos." I told her before grabbing her face with my hands and giving her a big kiss. She really is the wild child but in a bad ass way.

"I think I'm all set though. Everything is packed for the academy, Spain, the Netherlands." She said out loud, overlooking her luggage and double checking.

"Are you able to stay in the Netherlands after your appearances? The next race is Zandvoort, just a few days after you're finished." I asked her, looking over at her as she concentrated.

"Yeah I could do that. We have a place out there that we haven't stayed at in a while so we could do some planning there as well. I just might have to go to France that same weekend but I'll hopefully be back in time." She smiled. I couldn't stop staring at her. She was so small but so big at the same time. Her personality and wildness make her huge in my mind. You wouldn't ever expect this small, 23 year old to be a pilot, ex-racer, a princess soon to be queen, and much more. I couldn't have picked a better girl to spend the rest of my life with.

"Perfect." I smiled back. She came over to me on the bed and laid her petite body on top of mine. "I'm so nervous." She spoke. "Don't be. You've done so many things that not many can say they've done. You're a superhero. Seriously." I reassured her, running my fingers through her jet black hair.

"I know but still, soon it'll be all on me. Entirely on me. I'll have a country to run." she whispered. "You got this." I told her. "We got this." I added. She lifted her head and smiled at me, running her thumb across my cheek.

"I love you. I'm sorry I gotta go soon." She said with a peck.

"Don't be my love. I'll see you soon. Hopefully when you're flying the jet." I said with a wink. She jokingly rolled her eyes and we gave each other one last kiss before she headed downstairs to say goodbye to everyone and left.

"Can I join you guys?" I asked as I walked into her fathers office where everyone was. "Of course, no need to ask." Her father said, handing a few documents to an assistant.

"How do you feel?" I asked him, taking a seat next to my father. "Today is a better day. The treatments are bugging me and making me more tired but overall okay." He replied.

"I hate to ask now but I feel it's important since you're a sponsor of Max and his future father in law. What's going to happen with his racing?" My father asked. "Oh my god Jos." My mother mumbled to herself, knowing the only thing on his mind 75% of the time was my racing career.

"Dad not ri-" I said before Alexander interrupted. "No it's okay. I feel as if that's a better in depth conversation to have when Christian and the rest of the red Bull team is around. For now the sponsorship stays. Now when it comes to when I'm gone. That's different. Changes will need to be made since Max will be a king consort."

"When should we have this meeting?" My father asked. "Soon. Very soon. I say we do it at Zandvoort." He replied, we nodded and continued on with a few different conversations pertaining to Sophie's schedule and the wedding. Afterwards we all scattered around and took a break from talking before dinner.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I know I keep asking you but I don't think you'll be allowed to race when he is gone and she is Queen." My father whispered as he pulled me aside.

"Why does my racing only matter to you?" I asked him. He just stared back. "Seriously! I win every, single, time. I have won a WDC the past 3 years in a row, probably going to make it 4 this year! It's all become repetitive!" I exclaimed.

"Max this is your career! I care because it is!" he yelled. "Well maybe I wouldn't mind a career change! If I had to drop everything and quit right now for her, I would!" I yelled back at him, causing him to just stop and stare at me with anger in his eyes. I just went on to walk to Sophie and I's room, slammed the door and laid on the bed.

She is the only person I would drop everything in my life for and always will be. I lied down and scrolled through instagram and twitter and saw articles and photos about her father. They'd released a statement about his health after he told my family and the world was shocked.

Royalupdates tweeted:

The Belgian Royal released a statement today, announcing that King Alexander of Belgium had been diagnosed with Stage 4 throat and lung cancer. They stated he is undergoing numerous treatments in hopes it will decrease the size of the disease. It is unknown at this time if it is terminal.
Prayers and thoughts go out to His Royal Highness, Alexander and his family.

RoyalfamilyofBelgium tweeted:

We are saddened to announce that His Royal Highness, Alexander, The King of Belgium has been recently diagnosed with Stage 4 Throat and Lung cancer.
The King has been receiving and undergoing numerous treatments that include Chemotherapy, Radiation, much more.
He expresses his greatest appreciation for all of the prayers and kind words towards him and his family during this difficult time.

Princess Sophie is next in line to the throne and is preparing for anything to happen, at any moment.

Seeing everyone's tweets broke my heart but the support from my fan base was overwhelming. Not only have we personally become one big family with both hers and I's coming together, but so did the supporters.

As I took a break from scrolling, I sat with my thoughts. Thinking about becoming a king consort, marrying my dream girl who's a real princess, quitting F1, and much more. It's so crazy how fast my life could change soon but I'm not very nervous.

I started to randomly think about Kelly too and how bad that used to be. How stressed I used to be. How Sophie is nothing like her and I will forever be grateful about that. I wonder what she's up to now? I wonder how she will react once the engagement announcement is released? I don't think she would try to get at us again but who knows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 4.1K 30
š—œ š˜„š—®š—»š—»š—® š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—² š—ŗš—² (š—¼š—¼š—µ) š—§š—µš—² š˜„š—®š˜† š˜š—µš—®š˜ š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—² š—ŗš—² (š—¼š—¼š—µ) š—¢š—¼š—µ, š—³š—¼š—æ š—®š—¹š—¹ š—¼š—³ š—ŗš˜† š—½š—暝—²š˜š˜š˜† š—”š—»š—± š—®š—¹š—¹...
92.9K 1.9K 36
mostly Carlando and Lestappen oneshots based on real events or just imagination... Comment or text me what you wanna read and I'll write it <3
164K 4.2K 31
š™‰š™¤š™«š™–, š™–š™”š™¬š™–š™®š™Ø š™Øš™©š™§š™Ŗš™œš™œš™”š™šš™™ š™©š™¤ š™¢š™–š™ š™š š™šš™£š™™š™Ø š™¢š™šš™šš™© š™›š™¤š™§ š™š™šš™§š™Øš™šš™”š™› š™–š™£š™™ š™š™šš™§ š™™š™–š™Ŗš™œš™š™©š™šš™§. š™’š™š™šš™£ š™š™šš™§ š™–š™—ļæ½...
58.2K 824 23
š–š”ššš­ š¢šŸ šš š†š«šžšžš¤ š š¢š«š„ š°šØš®š„š š£šØš¢š§ šš š«šššœš¢š§š  š š«š¢š šŸš®š„š„ šØšŸ š¦šžš§ ššš§š š¦šØš¬š­ šØšŸ š­š”šžš¦...