Little Divine

By civizeiro

Divine; Godlike. Characteristic of or befitting a deity Little Divine was once born to a wealthy family by a... More

Author's note
Prologue
1 - Lost
2 - Alleyway
3 - Random location
4 - Meeting the brothers
5 - Hatred
6 - A gift
7 - Nightmare's secret
8 - DNA test
9 - The truth
10 - I'm sorry
11 - Baking
12 - Ice cream
13 - Poisoned
14 - Failed attempt
15 - Friends
16 - First interaction
17 - Break in
18 - Mcdonalds
19 - Shopping
20 - School day
21 - Torture
23 - False Alarm
24 - Suspicious
25 - Anger issues
26 - Apologizing
27 - Christmas Deco
28 - School Party
29 - New Year (Very late + Part 1)
30 - New Year (Very late + Part 2)
31 - Kidnapped

22 - Relatives

605 15 2
By civizeiro

ROMEO'S POV

I was already done fixing the clothes that I wore for this day. Even though it is only our parenti prossimi famiglia, we still didn't want to look unprofessional with our clothing efforts. So, every time we would have some visitors, I would be the one to plan a dressing code for the family.

( Family relatives )

I have planned the right dressing code so we wouldn't look like some distressed living birds who just got out of their cages, whatever type of cells they have.

Of course, I wouldn't forget about my sweet daughter. She's not like my other sons who acts mature and immature at the same time. Divine is still as childish but she is also sometimes aware of her surroundings.

She definitely didn't get that knowledge from her uncle and I'm honestly smarter than that idiot. He's a total jerk at some times and I could see how my sons resembles his personality, unfortunately.

I haven't really planned any clothes for her to wear, since she is still at school. But I suppose, her classes are already done this time.

I am hoping for her to have good grades this first day of her school, but it's also fine if she gets lower marks than that. It is her first day at school and I understand, especially at math, although I am hoping for a higher one.

I've already planned lots of gifts if she gets high grades after these weekdays. It contains her favorite things, but some are also her school supplies just in case if my daughter runs out. But of course, I don't really want to give her a bad motivation without the gifts if she gets lower grades. It is her first time and she'll understand a lot more while growing up.

I was now in front of my wife. We're both at the gardens, at the back of our mansion. She was already dressed nicely, but it's a coincidence how Divine's face almost resemble Daleah's face. As if, she was made to be my wife's little her. Those are one of the wholesome things that I wanted.

Daleah was picking flowers, which was a small sunflowers. One of the common things that some people like, but roses are mostly the favorite of them all.

I slightly leaned down at the wall behind me and crossed my feet together while watching her, "What are you doing?" I asked and she looked at me with a soft and sweet grin, "I want to make a matching bracelet for our daughter, Romeo."

My heart melted at her words. Both of them are so cute and I'm proud of having them. I'm also proud of having my sons, even though they're a bit of a jerk sometimes.

"That's sweet. I'm sure Divine would like that," I chuckled before standing straight and walking towards my wife. I was now beside her while watching her pick the desired flowers she wanted.

"We should be with our other sons now. You can continue that while we're inside, darling," I kissed her cheeks before leading her inside the house.

We walked together to the living room and all of our children are already there, dressed nicely and formally. Enzo wasn't here yet since he drove away to pick up Divine from school.

All of us waited for a few minutes until a couple of USVs parked outside of our lot. Andres opened the huge door of our house revealing our side relative family, the Lombardi family.

"Hola mi amigo," I looked away with a scoffed while rolling my eyes. It was Michael who have greeted me but yet, I wasn't satisfied seeing his face.

( Hello my friend )

I stared at him with a dark expression, "It seems that you do not remember how I don't speak Spanish."

He only laughed at me with that annoying charming smile he would usually use and it's making me want to punch him, "You're lucky my wife is your sister and I wouldn't have to punch your d-mn face," I closed the gap of our distance, staring deeply at his mischievous eyes.

Does this day get any better with him? Of course not. If only Daleah wasn't Michael's sister then I would punch the f--- out of his life without hesitating.

I don't even know why he is still the Don of the Spanish mafia when he would always just acts like childish, and it's kinda stupid. But s---, I don't wanna underestimate him too. He might act dumb but he's a hundred percent d-mn good at fighting. His skills are top-tier 'til now.

He was a troublemaker at our school back then. A mafia school, to be honest. His stupidity lasted when he met my brother that time, then here we are at the present. Both of them are still married and decided to adopt a total of four guys who are now grown up.

"I thought both of you swore to be friends with each other?" Daleah spoke with furrowed eyebrows and my face softened, but I was still shooting daggers of glare to her brother.

"That was back when we were still in college, honey," My face frowns and I only face-palmed my forehead with a deep sigh. Michael was laughing in front of us and I am loosing control.

"You need to calm your husband down, sister," He chuckled and nudged my wife. I wanted to shout at him but that'll just make me immature.

"Don't anger my father, uncle. You know he'll go with a massive havoc again," Andres sighed while patting my back. I look at him with a frowned expression, but I gave him a small smile only. Michael nodded and grinned widely, well at least he understood Andres.

"Sup uncle," Antonio greeted me while wiggling his eyebrows. I chuckled before putting my hand to his shoulder, "Hey kid. You've grown these last months."

He was in junior high-school, maybe in third year when I started training him on how to fight using a bunch of self-defense techniques that I learned back from the mafia school I was at. He seemed to improve everyday until he is now eighteen this day. He's probably set to college with his twin right now.

"Where's Alejandro?" I asked and he looked to where his twin was. Alejandro is with Xandro and Xavrio right now and I've known the three of them to be the closest, while Antonio and Enzo are the same also.

"He left me alone and now my d-mn loneliness only increased since Enzo isn't here!" He almost shouted and I only laughed, calming him down. Truth words but he doesn't like to be left alone, especially his twin. The two of them are also close with each other and I know they share secrets that all of us don't know.

"You're acting like an impatient kid, Antonio. Well, Enzo will be back later. He left to pick up your little cousin, Divine," He raised his eyebrows and I saw the demeanor of his face changed into a serious but with a joyful expression, "Ah s---.. I almost forgot about her."

"Words, Antonio. And she'll probably be happy to see you, and your other brothers."

Antonio nodded his head while his arms were crossed at his chest, "I hope so."

"Uncle Romeo," I heard Alejandro's voice and it was quite more deeper and matured than Antonio's voice. How did they grow up a lot?

"Alejandro, you're looking rather handsome than your father," I joked and I felt Michael's annoyance, but I only ignored him and kept my eyes to his son.

He laughed nervously, "Oh uncle.. you shouldn't have said that. He doesn't like being called ugly," I rolled my eyes and spoke with a happy-sarcastic tone, "He should stay mad then."

"Hey you—"

"Hays, stop this now you two," I heard my younger brother's voice and I instantly froze at my spot. I haven't heard his voice for whole months now. I turned to my left to see his face, Rowan's face.

I stood straight and looked at him with a serious expression, but the corner of my lips were curled up with a small smile, "Hello Rowan," He smiled back at me.

"Mi sei mancato, fratello," We both chuckle before I walked towards him and shook his shoulder gently for just a little bit.

( I missed you, brother )

I tilted my head before stepping back and fixing my posture. I was looking formal and serious, yet I was still smiling at Rowan, "Anche tu mi sei mancato. Spero che Michael ti stia trattando bene. Dimmi che se ti sta prendendo in giro, mi occuperò di lui" I heard him snicker and gently nudged my shoulder.

( I missed you too. I hope Michael is treating you well. Tell me if he's messing with you, I'll deal with him. )

"I heard my name there!" The rest of my relatives close to us laughed at him and I was just grinning widely. Oh, how it feels fun to speak in an another language a person can't understand.

☆☆☆

We were now at the living room. Dante and Andres are with Michael's two eldest sons, Marcus and Sebastian. They seem to have fun with drinking, of course, the first thing that comes to their minds whenever they visit here.

They were all laughing loudly, but they stayed mature while drinking and I'm quite surprised that they can do that. Not even I and my father can bear the alcoholic beverages we would usually drink.

I'm also wondering on how they haven't gotten any ladies to be with, except on their one night stands when they were seniors on college.

On the other side, The double twins were together, chatting with each other. I'm taking about Xandro, Xavrio, Antonio and Alejandro. Although sometimes, Alejandro was left out from the group.

The last group was us, the most adults of them all. My wife, brother and Michael are together at the other row of the couch. Michael and I were talking about mafia business while Rowan and Daleah were busy continuing the flower bracelets that Daleah made.

I couldn't take my eyes off of my brother and Daleah, but mostly on my brother since I haven't talked nor met him for a while, months actually. He's my only biological family left and I didn't want to loose him, not my brother.

I could still remember the break out at our parents' old mansion, and unfortunately, me and my brother were away at that time. It was because of that d-mn letter that we fell for. It was a d-mn trick into thinking that the Russian mafia were to surrender in front of us.

I didn't want my parents to be in danger so I let them stay home at their mansion, but I was too stupid to know the trouble being with them instead of us. Until now, I still blamed myself for our parents' death.

The past is the past. Even though I've already moved on, I can still feel the rage of my parents' death and I'm here to take revenge. I want to take revenge for what happened to my parents and to my daughter. And I won't surrender until I know the truth behind this mess.

But enough of that for now.

"Hey Romeo, what time is Enzo and your daughter coming back home?" I heard Michael asked and I snapped back to myself. I looked at him with a serious expression before checking my phone and going through Enzo's car tracker.

"It says here that they'll be back in a minute," I exclaimed as my head looked up at him again with the same expression. He nodded and not even a second later, we heard the door open revealing Enzo with a suit and Divine wearing her school uniform.

DIVINE'S POV

I was holding Enzo's hand while eating my ice cream. He opened the huge door of the mansion and there was my family at the living room with.. people that I am not familiar with.

Who might they be? Are they some sort of aliens who are secretly abducting my family? I do not know and I'm not informed about this earlier.

I was just frozen at the spot where I am standing at while looking at them with wide eyes and raised eyebrows. They were all looking a little bit shocked and surprised, but why? Is it because of me or because of my older brother?

They are all looking at me though, and the attention is a little bit overwhelming, or a little bit too overwhelming for sure.

No one was moving or talking and I felt ichy, but I refused to show any movements. All of us were surprised, to be honest. And I think Enzo was just looking amused to us and I could feel it.

After my five blinks, I felt a tug of hug and I was now inside of a person's arms. I was all flushed and embarrassed and I didn't know what to say.

"Ah! You are so d-mn cute! Is this even your sister Enzo?? It's too good to be true because she's so cute!" The tall guy was shaking me and I felt so dizzy, but Enzo luckily stopped him, "That's enough, Antonio. Sweetie, meet your older cousin Antonio."

I gasped from another shookei, hearing that this fine and pretty man is my cousin. This is too impossible to be true. The other unknown people at the back were also looking handsome but I think they're also related to this cousin of mine.

"You're Divine, right? Nice to meet you," He ruffled my hair and my cheeks were still flushing a little bit red from the embarrassment and overwhelming attention. I just want to be inside my room now.

"You're not introducing us to her!" Some random guy yelled at the back and I could only hear echoing laughs.

Later on, my family introduced me to my cousins and uncles, double uncles and no aunt. But it's more fun!

"How did Dante and Andres treated you when you three first met?" Sebastian suddenly asked and I was silent for a moment. I could feel Dante and Andres' awkward gazes to me and I laughed nervously.

"It was complicated," I tilted my head while rubbing the back of my head. Marcus was looking at me with a confused but soft smile, "How complicated is it?"

Before I could speak, I was suddenly interrupted by Dante's voice, "Stop asking our little sister nonsense questions," I also nodded my head, giving them a thumbs-up, agreeing to Dante, "Ya, he is right!"

Sebastian and Marcus only laughed, but they sounded drunk, although they look sane though. Andres pulled me close to his side while slowly ruffling my hair.

Antonio and Alejandro joined in with Xandro, Xavrio and Enzo. I am now surrounded with boys and mostly adults. Alejandro and Antonio are eighteen but I think in some countries, ages above eighteen are considered as adults too.

"Can I hold her?" Alejandro asked them with a wide grin while wiggling his eyebrows, but then I heard Xandro and Xavrio groaned and nudged his head, "You can't!" They both shout at him in unison.

"Why not?" My twin brothers snapped their heads at me while smiling. Xavrio then spoke, "Oh dear, he's just not that experienced at holding.. people. It's a different way for him, sweetheart."

That's quite strange. How does he hold them then? Maybe he accidentally chokes people or he probably holds them too tight that they'll end up.. in a casket.

Alejandro looked at him with a glare and smacked his head, "Stop telling her lies. Of course, I am good at holding."

"Stop now, you two," Dante and Marcus replied at the same time and they both only sighed. The others don't seem surprised, maybe it's a normal occurrence for them.

Dad and mom walked in our conversation with uncle Michael and Rowan. They all looked happy when they saw me with my brothers and cousins.

"We'll start with simple questions, sweetheart," My dad said with a smile before adding a question, "How is school?" I thought for a minute before answering him, "It was good um, I mostly got perfect grades on my subjects."

"It seems that we've got another einstein here," Andres exclaimed and all of my family and relatives laughed, leaving me embarrassed. I still kept a sheepish smile though.

"Next question dear. Did you make friends at school?" My mom asked and I nodded my head, "Yes I did! They're a boy."

Suddenly, all of the guys' smile disappeared and looked at me with dark and intimidating eyes except for dad and Enzo. My mom is not a boy, but she was looking disappointed to the men's sudden change of their behaviors.

"A BOY?!" Oh, boy...what did I do?

─────────────────────────

It's me, hi!! 👾 I'm back from the dead! Sorry for the limited posting. School is stressing me out :'(

How's this chapter? HEHE, new characters >:D Also, I haven't thought any ages for the adults so that's why I'm only focusing with the children!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lombardi family: children
· Marcus - 26
· Sebastian - 24
· Antonio & Alejandro - 18

Question of the day! What's your favorite aesthetic? 👀 Mine would probably be anything or it depends, but I like dark academia the most !

Babye 👾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Their Moon By meshybish

General Fiction

86.1K 2K 20
Moon, 20 years old, living with her abusive uncle for as long as she can remember. Physical abuse is something she for once can deal with but mental...
84.1K 2K 35
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.6M 134K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
528K 11K 44
The D'Martini family especially D'Martini brothers are feared and respected by everyone across New York City. But what all of them don't know is the...