innocent

By florencepughismine

Behind The Winter Soldier was the Hydra Soldier. The Hydra Soldier was his student, his right hand man, his p... More

innocent
mission report
quiet game
sucker
old man
pit-stop
child
dear diary
haunted
dysfunctional family
infection
motion sickness
second name
shy
robberies
terror
protect and don't forget
tantrum
hair holds memories
once in a blue moon
secret
my answer
criminal
brain freeze! (literally)
getaway car
off to siberia
was it worth it?
you'll never know the murderer sitting next to you
she killed my mom
wakanda
freedom
war again
gone
see those eyes
child in outerspace? that's a new one
you didn't deserve that...
suits you
birthday girl
time machine
love
brains and brawn
strong
studying stones
see you in a minute
end of the world
reflections
for her
get up
if we have eachother
6 months later
steady
new captain america
not a hostage
phony
not a bother
journal
out of the way
zemo
the great escape
good soldiers follow orders
break character
trouble
lab rat
vulnerabiltiy
phonecalls
fraternizing with the enemy
the great escape pt.2
label
symbols
thats an order
clean
silent treatment
its over
her jacket
louisiana
good talk
careful
love eachother
francis forever

i wish you would

2K 55 2
By florencepughismine

"I think I should stay in the car." Cecelia said, Steve was driving them to the Stark's house.

Tony Stark's house. They wanted to talk to him about the whole Time Machine thing. Cecelia was sitting in the backseat, one leg crossed over the other. Steve looked at her through the mirror, and Natasha looked back at her.

"Ceil, we talked about this. That wasn't you." Steve said, Cecelia shook her head.

"It wasn't your fault." Natasha told her, Cecelia cracked her knuckles. She looked up at them, blue/green eyes gazing at them.

"I know, but I don't know." Cecelia said. After years she still couldn't forget, how could she? Hydra was her life, everything she'd lived for. Then knowing what she did, she couldn't even forgive herself. If she couldn't forgive herself, than she shouldn't ask for forgiveness. Not from Tony, not from anyone.

Cecelia stared out the window. Her earbuds rested in her ear as Scott spoke, she didn't think he could stop. Now she knew what it was like when Bucky was around, and she was in the car. She'd asked millions of stupid questions, and be confused on why he'd call out the quiet game.

he's not gone.

Cecelia thought that to herself, the past 5 years she knew he was gone. But now that Scott told them that, he wasn't. There was a slight chance she could bring her father back, and she'd be damned if she took it and damned if she did.

"Alright." Steve sighed, parking the car. He opened his door and got out, Scott and Nat doing the same. Cecelia stayed there, she couldn't face him. She couldn't face him then, and she certainly can't now.

Steve opened her door and looked at her. "Hey, let's go." He said, waving her out. Cecelia looked at him, she shook her head.
"Ceil, I'm serious. Out, now. It's not up for discussion." Steve said, Cecelia stared up at him. Her eyes widening, Steve sighed, annoyed by her. He knew she struggled, but this was one part of her going to get better. He thought maybe seeing him would help her in someway. "Please." He said, Cecelia bit her nail. Steve looked at Natasha who was confused.

"Cecelia, I'm gonna count to 3, and if you're not out, you're grounded, and I'm physically dragging you out of the car." Steve threatened, he didn't like playing the bad cop. Not at all. Cecelia pretended not to hear him.

"1." He started seeing Tony and his daughter walking over to his front porch.
"2." He said, he looked at Cecelia who was still biting her nails. "You're really cutting it close here, Cecelia." He said, bring Cecelia back to the day in her apartment, when Bucky found her suit.

"Really cutting it close, doll." Bucky commented. Cecelia unclenched her fists and unlocked her door.

Cecelia unbuckled her seatbelt and Steve saw Tony looking back at them. Cecelia got out of the car, and Steve shut the door, also locking it. Tony saw all of them. Natasha, Steve, Scott, and Cecelia.

Seeing her broke his heart, not because of what she did, but because of what he did. He knew she didn't have a choice in all of it, he knew that. Tony deliberately tried to kill her because his anger got the bet of him. He tried to kill a 9 year old, and it wrecked him. And what he said 5 years ago, to a grieving kid who was fighting in a war she shouldn't have been fighting in the first place. He knew what it was like to lose a parent, to lose the people he had, and he made her feel horrible about herself.

Natasha gave Tony a head nod, and Tony nodded back. He had a little girl in his arms, her name was Morgan. She was 4 years old, and she looked just like Tony.

So, the other 4 got onto the porch. Cecelia was standing with Natasha, fiddling with her wedding ring the whole time as they spoke. Cecelia still couldn't look at him, he was friendly with her, but she couldn't do it. Not after everything.

"No. We know what it sounds like." Scott laughed out as Tony poured them all some kind of drink. It was a smoothie or something.

"Tony, after everything you've seen is anything really impossible?" Steve asked as Tony looked up at him.

"Quantum fluctuation messed with the Planck scale, which then triggers the Deustsh Proposition. Can we agree on that?" Tony asked, handing Steve one of the smoothies he made.

"Thank you." Steve said as he took it in his hand.

"In layman's terms, it means you're not coming home." Tony said as he poured another one.

"I did." Scott said, raising his hand slightly. Tony shook his head.

"No. You accidentally survived. It's a billion to one cosmic fluke. And now you wanna pull a...What do you call it?" Tony asked, walking over to him with a drink. He handed it to him, and Scott took it.

"A time heist?" Scott asked, a smile on his face. Tony let out a small laugh.

"Yeah, a time heist. Of course. Why didn't we think of this before? Oh, because it's laughable. Because it's a pipe dream." Tony said as he grabbed another glass for Cecelia.

"The stones are in the past. We could go back, we could get them." Steve explained to him as Cecelia stared at Steve, her eyes begging for Tony say "fuck it let's do this."

"We can snap our own fingers. We can bring everybody back." Natasha said as Tony handed a glass to Cecelia.

"Or screw it up worse than he already has, right?" Tony asked as Cecelia skeptically took the glass. "Don't act like it's poison, kid." He said, patting her shoulder. Cecelia nodded her head, looking up at him.

"Thanks." She said as Steve continued with the conversation.

"I don't believe we would." Steve said as Tony sat down. Cecelia took a sip of her drink, finding it not to be bad.

"Gotta say it. I sometimes miss that giddy optimism. However, high hopes won't help...if there's no logical, tangible way. for me to safely execute said time heist." Tony said, leaning back into his chair. "I believe the most likely outcome will be our collective demise." Tony said, rocking in his chair.

"Not if we strictly follow the rules of time travel. All right? It means no talking to our past selves...no betting in sporting events." Scott explained as he sat down next to Tony.

"I'm gonna stop you right there, Scott. Are you seriously telling me that your plan to save the universe...is based on Back to the Future?" Tony asked him, confused. Natasha had walked over next to Steve, and Cecelia had stayed standing there.

"No." Scott answered, Tony nodded his head.

"Good. You had me worried there. 'Cause that would be hotshit. That's not how quantum physics works." Tony said to him, truthfully. Staring to make everyone heartbroken.

When Cecelia heard about Bucky having a chance of coming back, she was joyful. She was actually happy to hear that. You can't fake happiness like Cecelia did in that moment.

"Tony. We have to take a stand." Natasha said, her voice shaking slightly. Cecelia cracked her knuckles, feeling worried.

"We did take a stand, and now here we are." Tony said, Cecelia looked down. Her hands stuffing into her pockets.

"I know you've got a lot on the line. You got a wife, a daughter. But I lost someone very important to me. A lotta people did. And now, now we have a chance to bring her back...to bring everyone back, and you're telling me that you won't even-" Scott said, getting cut off by Tony. Cecelia heard footsteps approach her, and she looked down. She saw a little girl, smiling up at her. It was Tony's daughter. She started to grab at her legs.

"You're very pretty." She said, Cecelia looked at Tony, who was still speaking to Scott.

"Mr. Stark?" Cecelia asked, quieter than expected. Morgan started to hang on her legs. Cecelia didn't want to kick her off since she was a kid, so she kinda just let her climb.

"That's right, Scott. I won't even. I can't."Tony said as he sighed.

"M-Mr. Stark." Cecelia said as Morgan hung onto her leg. Tony smiled at Morgan, as did Steve and Natasha. Scott was still stuck on how Tony didn't want to do this. On how he didn't want to help them.

"Mommy told me to come and save you, daddy." Morgan said running over to Tony.  Cecelia was tense at that moment. She hadn't seen a kid, well a little kid since...since she killed two of them.

"Good job. I'm saved." Tony said, wrapping her into a hug. "I wish you were here to ask me something else. Anything else. I'm honestly happy to see you guys, I just...Oh, look, the tables set for six." Tony said, walking over to Steve. Steve put his hand on his arm, stopping him in his tracks.

"Tony. I get it. And I'm happy for you. I really am. But this is a second chance." Steve said, staring at him. Morgan was laying her head into the crook of his neck.

"I got my second chance right here, Cap. Can't roll the dice on it." Tony said to him, quietly. He turned to look at everyone. "If you don't talk shop, you can stay for lunch." He said before walking away. Cecelia watched Morgan wave at her, and Cecelia gave a small wave back.

The 4 left after that, all bidding farewell. Cecelia walked next to Steve and Natasha, Scott being behind them.

"Well, he's scared." Natasha said as they walked to the car.

"Well, he's not wrong." Steve said, Scott hurried up next to the 3.

"Yeah, but, I mean, what are we gonna do? We need him. What, are we gonna stop?" Scott asked them. Everyone turned around to look at him.

"No, I wanna do it right. We're gonna need a really big brain." Steve said, Scott furrowed his eyebrows. Who was smarter than Tony Stark.

"Bigger than his?"

a/n:
hey guys....
haven't posted in awhile....
sorry

merry christmas tho
i'll post more i swear

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 177 32
Aria, captured by Hydra when she was just a little girl, is forced into missions. Only fate will tell what is in store for her as she tries to naviga...
731K 18K 43
Valen has been Hydra's pet for years. As the Avengers take down base after base, they find the tiny, defenseless looking girl. Only she is far from t...
4.6K 375 40
𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: 𝘼𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤'𝙨 𝙟𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙬�...
4.4K 123 14
Adults are like demons, they shut me up. They lock me in my room for days. Making me go crazy. Don't tell me who I am. They don't let me see my dad...