Subject A5 & A17 (Maze Runner...

anve71405002 tarafından

A girl arrives in the Glade. The only thing she remembers is her name. She's in bad condition and needs time... Daha Fazla

Prologue
1// Waking up
2// Eating
3// Building
4// Drinking
5// Announcing
6// Dreaming
7// Falling
8// Talking
9// Meeting
10// Researching
11// Threatening
12// Suspecting
13// Discussing
14// Thinking
15// WICKED
16// Admitting
18// Running
19// Finding
20// Forgetting
21// Feeling
22// Hiding
23// Fighting
24// Gathering
25// Dating
26// Explaining
27// Sleeping
28// Loving

17// WICKED

131 2 2
anve71405002 tarafından

...

.

.

.

.

.

Ava Paige: "Subject A17 knows too much! She should not be rememering things."

Thomas: "But she isn't really remembering things. The only thing is that she thinks her dreams are momeries."

Ava: "Which is true, Thomas! She realizes she knew Subject A5 before going in there.
In a couple of days, they're probably gonna play boyfriend and girlfriend. And she might be remembering even more. She's a danger for the project."

Teresa: "What do you expect us to do about it?"

Ava: "You need to give her something. So she won't be remembering things."

Scientist: "To do that, she'll need to be brought back here."

Thomas: "We can't go in there and just kidnap her. How are we supposed to bring her back in?"

Ava: "It can, through the Maze. Guards can pick her up there and bring her."

Thomas: "There is just no way that Y/n would go into the Maze. She isn't a Runner, she's never been in there."

Teresa: "There in one reason why she would go in. If Newt is in there."

Ava: "I don't care how you do it. Just make sure it's done."

.

.

.

.

.

...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

73.7K 1.7K 28
Y/n wakes up in a glade surrounded by boys. ONLY BOYS. She quickly gets used to her new life and makes friends, and an unusual enemy. Will she and he...
34.7K 788 16
Almost 3 years have passed since y/n first arrived in the maze. The memory of the boy she used to love haunts her everyday, and it is only when a new...
63.6K 1.1K 44
[discontinued] YN wakes up in a box with a boy with blonde hair and brown eyes. They dislike each other at first but then develop a friendship somew...
1K 43 19
Determined,astute,ambitious x reckless,loyal,reliable.Teresa wasn't the only girl to ever come up the box.Just two years prior, came Raya,the Glades...