Untamed (A mafia story)

By DiamondKulture

Cora is a young girl who suddenly wakes up in the basement of the Russian mafia and one of the best Assassins... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chspter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
~
New story alert!!!!!!
Story Alert!!!!!
New story Alert!!!!!

Chapter 11

12.2K 298 42
By DiamondKulture

Dimitri

There's something about the tears on Cara's face that unnerves me, it puts my whole mind at an unrest.
The look she gave me after the call with Lorenzo, a look of helplessness, and vulnerability.
I've always wanted to see what it's like to have her like that.

And Lorenzo, the desperation in his voice after seeing his precious wife handcuffed in my possession, like I told him, I want him to beg.

I'm using one stone to kill two birds, I'm going to break one of the best female assassin in the mafia world, while her husband bows to me.

But then again, here I am watching the cameras in the basement, she's pounding on the door, like she wants something, I quickly turn up the volume.

She wants to use the bathroom, too bad she's not allowed outside her cell, I relax back on the chair as she keeps hitting on the door with her tiny fists, I wonder how she has so much power and skill when she looks so frail and fragile.

The door open and Vlad walks in, he's one of the guards watching her door, I see him hand her a bucket, obviously he wants her to use it, her brows scrunch up in confusion as she looks between Vlad and the bucket.

She pushes it back to him, I'm enjoying this, I see the irritation on Vlad's face as she keeps refusing the bucket.

And then she drops it in the floor and kicks it, oh boy, this girl has got some nerve.
I see him advancing towards her, a smile on my lips as she takes steps back.

She's heading towards the wall and it won't take long before he corners her, she's the best female killer out there, she should know he's playing her.

I just shake my head as I keep watching them, and just like I predicted, she's cornered and Vlad is standing in front of her with a smirk tugging at his lips

Then he starts talking, that's when I no longer find it amusing because whatever he's saying is really a bunch of bullshit.

He's putting his hands on her, and not in the torture kind of way, he's...... Violating her, he's going to rape her.

Now that does it, I close the laptop and rush out of my study, my blood is boiling, I don't like Cara at all, in fact I hate her, but watching him touch her has ignited something in me.

No one is meant to hurt her, except me of course.
Her tears stricken face is meant to be like that because of me and not because some horny bastards wants to have a fill of her.

_________________________________________

There were murmurs around the huge halls used mostly for meetings with my men, each and everyone one of them were invested in a conversation.

Vladimir stood at the center of all of them while Viss, myself and Sasha stood just a few feet away from their circle, they're all probably wondering why the impromptu call.

I made my way towards them and just like that they parted to give way for me and so did their murmurs and chattering die down, I walked to the center where Vlad was kneeling, handcuffed and bloodied.

I stood in front of him and the other, the whole noise had subsided, everyoone was watching me with all their attention on me.

"We all know that there are no rules In the mafia, especially our mafia" I voice out and I see a few heads nod in agreement including Viss and Sasha's.

"But there is a particular rule I put in place when I took over from my father, your former Don" I said and they looked to each other.

"Do you mind telling us what that rule is Vlad"? I asked the beaten to pulp man kneeling in front of me, he was shaking with fear, such a pussy.

He looked up at me, his one eye almost completely covered with swelling, his lips busted and his nose bruised completely.

I hold my ear as if he's saying something and I can hear him "speak up Vlad" I snap

"Never put your hands on a woman sexually without her consent" he muttered obviously finding it hard to talk with a busted mouth.

"Good, and did you follow that rule Vlad"? I ask again and I see him look at me with sadness before shaking his head, I pick up a gun from the table in front of us and use the butt to whip his head, hearing the crack sound of his jaw has me smirking.

"You use your words when I'm talking to you Vlad" I tell him, dropping the gun back and facing him "Now, did you follow that rule Vlad"? I ask again and he shakes a little before answering

"No boss, I'm sorry boss" he pleads and I tsk at him

I look around my men and I take in all their faces, they all know this has to be done, regardless of who he touched, it was a law here to never touch a woman sexually without her consent, it was punishable by death.

"Vlad here thought it was wise to force himself on a defenseless woman in the basement behind my back" I voice out and just like that, the whole room erupts in a fit of murmuring and talking some pointing at the man in front of me, others looking at him with disdain, a few other with pity.

"But boss, she's an italian сука" a voice of one of my men silences the chattering and I look up to see who spoke up, I find a very young man, probably around 20 years looking at me, his eyes show fear but he's trying to play it cool.

"I don't care who she was, no one is allowed to break the rules, it is punishable by death, but for the fact that Vlad is one of my best soldiers, I'm not going to kill him" I say and I see Vlad Exhale in relief.

Then I nod at Viss as he walks towards Vlad and takes his cuffed hands and place them on the table, I see his eyes widen and he starts struggling.

"Instead, I'm going to cut off three of your fingers, from the hand you used in touching her" I say picking up a knife and I see him shake his head.

"Boss please, I need my fingers, I'm sorry" he apologizes making me shake my head gently at him

"You should have thought of that before touching her" I tell him before bringing the knife down of the first finger, in one swift go, I chop it off.

The blood splattering all over my fingers and my shirt, he's screaming like a woman and I just look at him, pathetic, can't even withstand pain

I do the same for the second and third finger and by now he's already passed out and bleeding profusely from all three spots I just severed.

I drop the knife back on the table, the whole room is silent and the only noise you can hear Is that of the knife clattering on the table.

"This should serve as a warning to all of you" I said looking at all their faces stopping at the young man that called Cara an Italian bitch, he gulps loudly knowing I'm particular about him
"The next person who thinks it's wise to go against me, won't have his fingers chopped off, he'll have his head chopped off" I say before looking at Viss and Sasha

"Take him to the infirmary" I tell them before dismissing the rest of my men and walking out the hall.

They should know better than go against me, disrespect will not be tolerated from anyone, not even from my second in command.

________________________________________

I haven't talked to Ivan about his stupid hunch about the fact that he thinks Cara isn't Cara, I don't even know what that means.

I think he's smoking something that's bad for his brains, because the woman I see everyday in that basement looks very Cara to me, the same eyes, hair and even voice.

But there is one thing tho, she hasn't tried to escape this place ever since I've had her here, not even a small fight, she hasn't done anything.

Even when Vlad tried to..... Even thinking about that shit has me angry.
She didn't fight back or even try to escape.

I know how sly she can be and I have a feeling it's just a ploy to get us all to let our guard down and she's going to strike, well good thing I'm not smitten by her like Ivan, I still know a cunning person when I see one

And Cara De Luca is the worst of them all.

My office door sounds, a knock and I adjust myself before telling them to come in, Sasha walks in with an iPad in his hands.

He nods "boss" he mutters before standing with his hands in front of him

"What is it Sasha"? I ask and he sighs before talking

"There's going to be an event a month from now, and it's going to be hosted in New York" he says making me nod for him to go on
"It's a charity event, not entirely tho, it's being held by the American mafia Don, it's just a font to traffic drugs and other weapons, a lot of made men and people of the underworld will be there" he says and I just sit up on my chair
"They sent an invitation to you" he says

"Okay, you can forward it to my email and I'll check it out" I say waiting for him to walk away but he still stands there "anything else"? I ask raising my brows at him

"Yes boss" he pauses "De Luca is going to be there too" he says making me tense and stop what I'm doing.

"I see" I muse looking at space in front of me, so Lorenzo will be there, well it's going to be one hell of a show.

"Well, you can tell Tatum that I'll honor his invitation and I'll be there too" I tell Sasha and he nods before turning around and walking away, he's almost at the door when my voice stops him

"On second thought, I'll call him myself, it's been a while I spoke to him" I say dismissing him, he just nods and walks out.

I relax back on my chair deep in thoughts, Lorenzo and I will be under the same roof a month from now, that is something to look forward to.

I pick up my phone and dial a number, the phone starts ringing, I'm tapping on the table gently while hearing the dial tone on the other side before it stops, I hear shuffling meaning the person has picked up.

"Who is this"? His gruff voice sounds on the phone

"Tatum" I voice out "it's been a while" I tell him

"Volkov" he mutters before I hear more shuffling from the other side "To what do I owe this call"? He asked teasingly and I just chuckle

Tatum and I are not exactly friends but I can say he's one of the few allies I have on my team
"I hear you're hosting a ball and I'm invited" I tell him and he laughs

"Of course Dimitri, you're invited and so is every other made man out there, but I know that's not why you called" he says his voice interrogative a bit

"No you're right, that's not why I called, De Luca will be there too"? I ask or more like state

"Yes but there will be no bloodshed there, you both will act civil" he says making me chuckle

"I don't plan on killing anyone....yet" I say making him laugh "I just want to know if I can bring a guest along"? I ask

The other line goes silent for a while before hIs voice comes on again "Who is she"? He asks teasingly and I chuckle

"What makes you think it's a she"? I ask him

"I know you Volkov, and for you to ask so specially, it's a she and she must be a very special guest" he says emphasizing on the 'she' making me laugh

"She's indeed special, so do I have your permission to bring a plus one"? I ask even thou I know I'll still go with her even without his permission

"Do whatever you like Dimitri" he Says with a chuckle and I laugh "see you next month Volkov" he says before the line goes dead.

Oh I'm looking forward to it, I think with a smirk on my face.

Who do you think he's bringing to the ball??

I'm looking forward to next month too 😩😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 3.7K 32
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
75.9K 2K 30
"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could have lost their lives find each other. An...
449K 8.5K 62
The lost mafia princess. Cordelia Hill is a seventeen year old girl with a troubled past. Life hit her hard. Her stepfather abused her since she was...
26.8K 708 11
3 year old Aria had been living with her neglectful mother and abusive step father for 1 year, after her biological father divorced Amy - Aria's moth...