Young, Wild, and...Pregnant...

By AmeliaRotundaLopez

"Spoiled brat thinks she can do whatever she wants because she is the youngest." "I am going to help Amelia... More

Cast
First Meeting
Getting Ready for The Brawl
Birthday Brawl For All
First Date
Monday Night Raw 09/10/18
First Night
Blessing In Disguise
Runaway
One Year Together
House Hunting
Author's Note
❤️Instagram❤️

💔Instagram💔

19 4 0
By AmeliaRotundaLopez

JadeWyatt: A complete loss of words. Both of the news you left us but the out pour from people around the world. To the world you were many names: Bray Wyatt, The Fiend, Husky Harris- to me you were Dad, Hero, Teacher and best friend. From birthdays to my first time in a ring, cheer tryouts to gymnastics competitions you never missed a moment.

You never wanted me in the family business but now those moments sharing the ring with you will be my fondest memories. I had so much fun being part of The Fiend's story. And learning under you. And I truly thank Paul and Vince for taking a chance on this teenager who was still green to be on tv each and every week with you.

Daddy I love you! I will forever miss you. I promise I will keep you in my heart and in the ring with every match win or lose. I will always be the proudest Firefly. Give uncle Brodie a big hug for me.

#thankyoubray #followthebuzzards

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 32.8K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
163K 11.6K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
34.8K 726 34
Something bad happens causing Richelle to leave the Next Step and Toronto all together. The Next Step are left shattered, some more than others. What...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...