My world

By Niharikachintam

Gulf kanawut is a star actor in thailand. who doesn't love his career , he forcibly choose acting as a caree... More

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Author's thoughts
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
New story update

chapter 12

438 30 4
By Niharikachintam

Note: -
Usage of some homophobic words

Authors pov

After relaxing a bit and freshen up them selves. They all are now in
Beach. They decided to play Beach volleyball. Gulf and Mew were in one team. Prem and Boun were in one team. Mild decided to rest and also he want to help Mew so he just backed off from playing volleyball.

They were all enjoying the game but suddenly Boun slipped and fell on prem who was infront of him. Prem fell on sand whereas Boun was on top of him.

By sudden force Boun lips were landed on prem's forehead. They both were like a statue. No one was moving , both were enjoying the moment. Prem and Boun can listen to their heart beats.

Gulf and Mew looked at eachother faces . They raised their eyebrows and smiled before turing their attention on to Boun and prem. Mild was seeing the scene with a smug smile and got a crazy idea.

Do I need to book a room for you?

By Mild's question both prem and Boun came into this world and stood straight. All of them laughed out loud. Whereas Prem face turned into red colour with embarrassment. Boun got angry at Mild.

He doesn't liked it when others tease Prem, He thought he should be the one who will tease prem. So Boun wrapped his arms around prem's waist and pulled him closer before glaring at Mild.

He was being protective of Prem. Mild lifted his hands in air and laughed out awkwardly. Then they continued playing beach volleyball until they were exhausted.

Then they went to their rooms and took rest before having their dinner. They planned to have barbeque. Who wouldn't want barbeque when they are at Beach.

Mew being a chef, he took the charge of cooking. Prem helped him. They set a table in the garden. The moon was showering them with light. The stars were witnessing their moments.

They all started eating. Gulf was struggling to peel prawns. Mew saw that ,Gulf was struggling to peel prawns.

So Mew decided to help him, he peeled the prawns and handed it to Gulf to eat but Gulf refused it. Mew placed his hand which has prawns near Gulf mouth, Gulf having no choice ate the prawns.

Boun also helped prem to peel prawns. Mild being attentive to food doesn't bother to check other people. He was busy stuffing food in his mouth. A barbeque meals cooked by a famous chef whose restaurant won three michelin stars Ofcourse, would be tasty. So Mild doesn't want to leave the chance. So he ate food untill he felt that his stomach would explode .

Mew and Boun took care of Gulf and prem. They would peel prawns, hand over sauces to them, clean their mouth with napkin when they found oil or sauce near their mouth.

Prem and Gulf were feeling shy by the extra care. But they never stopped them. After eating they cleaned the stuff and went to sleep in their rooms.

They woke up when sun was in middle of the sky. They ate before going out to roam around. Mild still remembered his promise to Mew. He winked at Mew before dragging prem and boun with him saying he needs their help in shopping.

Gulf shook his head at his friend actions. Gulf and Mew decided to walk around the Beach.

Mew was enjoying Gulf's company. But he hadn't have a courage to express his feelings towards the actor. Gulf stopped in his place without moving. Mew got confused why Gulf stood there without continuing their walk. He diverted his gaze where Gulf was looking. He saw few people were doing flyboard.

He then looked at Gulf. Gulf's eyes were filled with excitement and thrill. Those eyes reminded him the Gulf with whom he spent a day playing and riding rides in theme park. Those eyes were same. But after a few seconds those excitement in Gulf's eyes were dead.

Mew wanted to know the reason behind the sudden change in mood. So he cleared his throat to get attention from Gulf to speak.

Err.. Gulf what happened ? You were very excited a second before but now you are not !! Is there any problem pudding.

It's....... It's nothing phi !

Don't lie pudding. I know you can't lie. Now tell me the reason Gulf.

That's. ........ I wanted to ride fly board.

That's it ! Then go and enjoy the ride.

But ! Can You see the sign there ! It's only for couples or For two peoples. But I don't have a pair and you have fear of heights phi.

Gulf said in a low voice. He was sad and also he don't want to make Mew uncomfortable.

I want to face my fears for my loved ones.

Gulf get confused. He thought he just heard things. So to confirm it he asked Mew again to repeat the words.

Phi can you repeat the words. I was unable to understand.

I want to face my fears and I can't live my entire life like this . Right !

Gulf smiled and pulled Mew to do flyboard. They signed for a couple ride. Before they can enjoy flyboard. An instructor came to them to explain how to ride it.

Hi ! My name is Bright vachirawit. I'm the co owner of this sea adventure sports hub. Today i'm gonna explain the techniques behind flyboard. So you can enjoy your journey up in the air .

Bright chuckles on his own words. Mew and Gulf gave him a smile before speaking.

Hi Bright ! I am Mew suppasit and this is my friend Gulf kanawut. Nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you Both Mew Gulf.

Both Mew and Gulf's eyes were widened because it sounded like a couple. Bright saw their reaction and felt bad about his wrong judgement. He was never wrong in his instinct. He can really see that the two people infront of him were like a cute couple .

Oops ! My bad! I thought you both were couple.

It's ok.

It was Gulf who said that.

Now you need to keep this in mind before flyboarding you need to prepare for flight. Next lie flat directed away from jet ski, the person who is going to operate should increase the engine speed, next flying and falling or landing. These are the steps.

When you are in the sky you need have a good balance or you would fall into sea. You need to stretch your arms for a good balance. You need to wear headgear and life vest.

Because you can reach upto 60 feet when you fall from that height, You are going hit the water painfully. And when you land on your head without a headgear it would lead to serious brain and skull injuries. So take the safety measurements and get high on adrenaline.

Bright was explaining them but suddenly a man who is same height as Bright ran to him and hugged him from back. Bright pulled the man front and smiled awkwardly.

This is Win Metawin my partner in business. He is also the co owner of BW water adventure sports hub.

Nice pair Bright win. You both look cute together. Mew smiled at the pair.

Thank you Mew. And Win this is Mew and Gulf. They are here to try flyboarding.

Oh Gulf !! I am your big fan. I had watched all your series and interviews . I loved your acting. Can I get a selfie from You. Sorry for asking when you are in a vacation but can You please !

Win was giving his puppy eyes to Gulf. Gulf nodded his head. Win was so happy that he showed his bunny smile and started taking their selfies.

Bright and Mew on other side were fuming in anger with jealous. But controlled them selves. Then Bright made sure that all the safety measures were intact before allowing the pair for flyboarding .

Gulf being brave took the control to operate. Gulf also hugged Mew from back so he could feel safe. Mew was surprised by the sudden hug. But he loved it because Gulf was always reserved and doesn't show his feelings out.

Mew felt safe and he forget that he was actually in air , up 30 feet. All he could feel is Gulf's breath on his neck and his hands wrapped around his waist. He loved the moment but suddenly they feel on water.

They had a safe fall. Their legs landed first. Gulf and Mew hugged eachother and came on surface of water. They both stared into eachothers eyes and started laughing.

Soon a boat came to help the couple to reach the shore. Mew removed the wet bangs which were on Gulf's forehead.

When they reached the land they were welcomed by the Bright Win couple. They asked about their experience in air and Gulf became excited and shared his feelings.

Mew was smiling ear to ear when he was looking at Gulf's face. They were holding their hands. Mew was staring between their intertwined hands and Gulf's smiling face. He was lost in that moment. But he came back by a pat on shoulder.

It was Win. He was giving his trade mark bunny smile to Mew. Mew also smiled at win.

What's happening Phi Mew. ... I can smell jealous. Is there something happening to you when I was close to Gulf. There is a reason behind phi bai to feel jealous but for you? I can smell some love here....

Win was raising his eyebrows while he was speaking. Mew felt shy all of a sudden and held his head low. Win laughed out loud and patted Mew's  shoulder.

Good luck phi Mew. I hope when you express your feelings you get a positive response. All the best phi. I need to leave or phi bai would kill everyone around him.

Mew chuckled and bid his bye to win. He then goes to Gulf. Then they both reach to the vacation house as it was evening.

~

On other side, the three were roaming around and found a market. So they decided to look over it. Boun held prem's hand and started visiting every shop, which Boun found as exciting. Boun and prem forgotten about Mild.

Boun would buy different food items and hands it to prem. Because prem loves food. He would clean prem's mouth while staring deep into his eyes. He would protect prem from the crowded place. He gives prem a hat Because sun was hot. He took all care so prem would not feel uncomfortable.

Prem was extremely happy for the affection shown by Boun. His body was burning with shyness. His face became red, his heart was beating fast.

Mild left the couple alone thinking to not disturb them. He thought to find a partner to himself in the market but no one got his attention. Later the three reached the vacation house.

All five ate their dinner. Mild suggested to play truth or dare saying it would not be a trip if they wouldn't play truth or dare.

All agreed immediately but Gulf was denying Because he has low alcohol tolerance and also he would get nightmares if he was drunk. But all pleaded him giving their best puppy eyes and Gulf said yes having no choice.

Mild suggested to play the game differently. Normally they wood spin the bottle and who faces the neck should choose truth or dare and the person who spin the bottle should question him.

But Mild changed the game and said that they should play Truth or Dare by spinning the bottle and who got the neck of the bottle should pick a note from the bowl which has task to do or a question they should answer.

whoever got the neck of the bottle should drink glass of alcohol before answering or doing the dare. It's the new rules which was kept by mild everyone agreed and started playing Truth or Dare.

Prem got the first chance, he took a note from the bowl and it has a question.

Share about your love life !

Prem laughed out loud. And answerd

Love hahaha ! No love life. I just had a crush on someone from past 3 years and never dared to tell them. In fact I chickened out in front of them to talk, then how can I have love life !

Boun face fell on hearing that answer. He Don't know the reason but he was sad hearing prem having a crush on some one and  that too from past three years.

Next it was Mild's turn, he also got a question.

Share about your best memory.

Don't remember memory but the first day I met Gulf and became his friend. I know he never open his mouth or heart but I am the first person to whom Gulf tried to open up. And I'm happy for that and it would be the best thing happened in my life.

Gulf got emotional by hearing that answer from Mild. Mild always teases him but he would be there always for Gulf. Gulf was thankful to have such a great friend.

Next it was Mew's chance. He also got a question.

Have you ever had threesome ?

Mew laughs and says

Don't expect too much from me. I never had my first kiss.

What !? You are 25 man ! You never had a kiss. Then..... YOU ARE A VIRGIN !!

SHUT up Mild.

Why I need to shut up Gulf. And why is your face red ! Are you blushing ?

Noo ! It's Because of alcohol. Gulf eyes were widened on sudden question which shoot on him.

So, tell me are you virgin ? But you had engaged Right ! Then. ...

Mew rubbed his nape and answers

Well, yes for your first question and I had an arranged engagement. We never loved eachother. My parents wants a person who can love me and who can be there for me in all situations of my life. Up and downs, happiness or sadness ,love or anger. There should be someone who can share all those feelings with me but turns out that she trusted those baseless rumours than the person whom she gonna share her life in future with.

Gulf felt guilt and he always thinks that this all was happened because of him.

I'm sorry phi. This is all because of me.

I have told you many times Gulf. Don't blame yourself. Well ....I am happy for what happened in the past. I always believe that everything happens for a reason. Okay.

Gulf nods. Mew calls Gulf as pudding When they are alone. He don't want Gulf to feel uncomfortable and also he don't want Mild to tease Gulf.

It was Gulf's turn and he got a question.

Share a secret of yours.

Gulf sighed. He never shared to anyone about a incident about him . Now he wants to share it. He got a great friends. He had been kept those memories in his heart. Now it's time to release them out.

Err... I was in my high school when my classmate proposed to me. They were a boy . I rejected him but for my bad luck my mother saw that.

She dragged me to my house and she started shouting and throwing all the things which she found beside her. She beated me and locked me in a room which was dark and she never opened the door until two days. She never gave me food or water in those two days.

My father was the one who gave me a bottle of water and for that my mother shouted on him.

After two days she opened the door and dragged me out saying ''I don't want a son who is a gay. Don't you dare to be a homosexual. Now if you don't listen to me I would abandon you and you will never be my son.

Now, you need to leave that school ! I had transferred you to an another School. Next you would go to an university you would study there for two years then you would become an actor. I had talked to my friends they agreed for that and you will be an actor and make me proud that's it or otherwise you will never see a mother or a father or a family now decide being a homosexual bitch or being my son it's your choice''.

I was scared-- I was scared to my death. I never loved the fact of being abandon by my own family. so I always listened to my mother and I became an actor which I never wanted to be.

And phi you always asked me Right! why I have a Nightmare when I was drunk ,this is the reason.

I always feared that my loved ones would leave me and they would abandon me .so I always have that nightmares having my mother left me alone. And from that day onwards I-- I got anxiety issues so that's the reason for ,me biting my nails and the bed of my nails.

Mew stood from the chair and hugged Gulf and started Saying" it's ok Gulf" in his ears.

Gulf felt like a burden was lifted from his heart when he shared about his hard times with them.

They never gave Gulf a sad look instead they had an proud look and they said that they were proud of Gulf.

After a emotional raid next question was for Boun.

What is your wish which you ask Genie when you saw him.

I would ask for a person who would say I love you to me. I want someone to be there for me as my family. I want to hear that.

Suddenly Prem says I love you to Boun and Boun was stunned and forgot how to blink his eyes and how to breathe.

Prem puckered his lips and bent his face. Boun and prem's faces are just an inch away. Their noses were touching like an eskimo kiss.

Prem bent forward and fell on Boun's lap without kissing him. Boun release breath which he was holding. Mild and others laughed out awkwardly and continued playing the game.

Next Mew got a dare. Mild was waiting for this moment. He eyed Boun and signals him to stay quite. Then Mew read the question out and his eyes where widened in surprise. The question was.

Kiss the person who is next to you.

Prem was passed out on Boun's lap and the remaining person was Gulf. Mew gulped and shook his head as a NO.

What the fuck Mew ! You got a chance to have your first kiss but you are denying. I think you feel that Gulf isn't worth of your kiss. You think Gulf is not handsome enough for it.

Mild was smiling internally.

No that's not the reason Mild. I Don't want to make him uncomfortable.

He never feels like that. Now kiss!

Ya ! It's just a game Mew. Are You afraid to kiss him or You are thinking he is a man.

Boun asks. He don't know what was happening but he just wanted to play along.

No, Not like that. To tell the truth I --I'm a bi .

Then do it. Gulf are you chickening out?

Gulf was drunk and he was frustrated by Their conversation.

What !? Why would I ? What's this fuss !

Gulf grabbed Mew's coller and crashed his lips on Mew's. Mews eyes were widened, his hairs on hands stood up having Goosebumps. His blood was pumping fast. His heart was jumping to be freed from the Thorax chamber. He had butterflies inside his stomach. Gulf kissed Mew because he was high on alcohol.

Gulf became sober once his lips touched Mew's. There is no tongue involvement . It was just a peck Which lasted for few seconds. Gulf kissed actors in the series but he never felt the way how he felt when he kissed Mew.

What the heck Gulf ! Kiss means it can be on cheek or on forehead not on lips. We were just teasing Mew but you stole his first kiss.

Gulf felt embarrassed. So he stood up and said

I have headache. I'll leave and rest in my room.

Mew was still in trans. He touched his lips and smiled. He was still having the feel of Gulf's soft lips on his. He was blushing very hard.

Mild patted Mew's shoulder and gave a thumbs up sign. Then he went to his room. Boun took prem to his room and tucked him in a blanket and he returned to his own room.

Gulf ran to his room and closed the door. Later he fell on the bed holding his chest where his heart was located. He can feel his heart beat. He was high on adrenaline.

He heard a knock on door. So, he went to open the door and saw Mew standing at his door.

Before Gulf can ask the reason Mew grabbed Gulf neck and pulled him into a kiss.

Gulf was in a shock. He never expected Mew to kiss him. He don't know how to react.

Gulf lifted his hands to Mew's chest to push him but at the same time Mew started moving his lips.

Gulf forgot to push Mew and instead he moved his arms up and snaked around Mew's neck.

Their eyes were closed. They were enjoying the Kiss. Mew held Gulf's waist and pulled him closer.

Gulf tilted his head for a good angle. Mew brought his tongue out sneaking permission to move inside Gulf's mouth.

Gulf was stunned by the bold move of Mew. Mew lifted his arm and placed under Gulf's shirt and started tracing his spine. Their lips were moving in sinc.

Mew then grabbed Gulf chest and started playing with his nipples. Gulf moaned in Mew's mouth and Mew took the chance to enter into Gulf's mouth.

Their tongues where battling for dominance. They started tracing every corner of their mouth with their tongues. Mew removed his hands from Gulf's shirt and placed on Gulf's legs and tapped them.

Gulf understood the meaning and jumped onto Mew and wrapped his legs around Mew's waist. Mew grabbed Gulf butt to support his weight.

Mew walked to the bed without breaking the kiss. Mew placed Gulf on bed and broke the kiss to breath.

They were panting for air. Mew stared into Gulf's eyes with full of love, affection and lust. Mew leaned to kiss Gulf again.

They both started kissing again. Mew slowly unbuttoned Gulf's shirt. Mew broke the kiss to trace Gulf's neck with his lips.

Gulf closed his eyes due to the pleasure he is getting. He bite his lower lip and grabbed Mew's hair with one hand and other clutched Mew's shirt.

Mew kissed Gulf neck and marked some hickeys there. He then moved his lips towards Gulf's chest and kissed his chest.

Mew lifted his head and spoke in a husky voice

Do you know what I love the most in you ! This mole near your chest. Damn it pudding. Whenever I see that mole I become hard.

He then started licking and kissing Gulf's nipple. His hands were roaming around Gulf's lean body. Gulf was moaning. It made Mew more hard. Mew then started unbuckling Gulf's belt and unzipped his pants.

He pulled Gulf's pant along with his boxers.

Gulf awakened from his dream. He was covered with sweat. His heart was beating fast and Gulf junior was stood straight.

**************

Hahahahah 🤣🤣

you all thought it was real 🤯😳. But Mew and Gulf  kissed for the first time in this fan fic. 🥳

In Tharntype series the Kiss scenes were really good and their expression and gestures while kissing is too good and it felt like so real. Arhh !! It's time to rewatch the series just for Mew and Gulf.

Bright and Win. ... They had a guest role hehehe. Because they are the reason why I started watching bl. And I love Their couple . 2gether the series is also too good Right. It would give you too many butterflies.

How was todays update. I hope I wrote the kissing scene well. If There are any mistakes please tell me and I would correct It.

Love you all

_ Nitham

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 2.5K 21
Mew Suppasit is a famous singer,with his handsome face,and angelic voice...He surely can steal any girls heart. Being the most positive and happy go...
165K 7.8K 24
"Only you could do it... only you...so please stay with me forever" "Forever with you" Mew Suppasit is currently a famous young CEO of xxx company, H...
212K 10K 26
Where Gulf is a university student and Mew is the CEO of one of the largest banks in Southeast Asia. What happens when Gulf becomes Mew's new persona...
332K 17K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...