Embrace Me Tightly

By ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... More

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.15
CH.16
CH.17
CH.18
CH.19
CH.20
CH.21
CH.22
CH.23
CH.24
CH.25
CH.26
CH.27
CH.28
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.31
CH.32
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.38
CH.39
CH.40
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.44
CH.45
CH.46
CH.47
CH.48
CH.49
CH.50
CH.51
CH.52
CH.53
CH.54
CH.55
CH.56
Note
CH.57
CH.58
CH.59
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62

CH.8

978 39 13
By ButterFly_707_

2 Kids are listening the songs while sitting on the grass. First kid was looking at second kid with smile on her face while second kid's face is blank and eyes closed. First kid is our little NIYATI and second kid is our little ADVIK. Little niyati was always curious about What he must be thinking all the time. She was little but she just feel like that boy(puchka) need a friend. He seemed so lonely to her. She must be his friend now but still he never start talking first. She was in her thoughts while looking at him. He is cutest person she ever seen. She love the most about him is his eyes the way his eyes roamed around like he was searching for something.

She come out from her thoughts when his hand touched her hand.

Puchka:- "OH, I am sorry. Actually I want phone to change the song."

He speak and removed his hand back. Little niyati was still smiling while looking at his uncomfortable face. She lead her Dida's keypad phone towards him.

Pungi:- "Here."

Puchka:- "Thank you."

30 minutes passed like these. They both are still sitting side by side there are silent between both of them. After some time one girl called little niyati.

Girl:- "CHHOTI, It's time to go home back let's go."

Niyati:- "DIDA, after some time please I want to spend my time with puchka."

Girl:- "No, CHHOTI. Dad must be worried. We will be came back tomorrow so let's now. I am waiting outside come fast."

Niyati:- "But..."

She was about so spoke before that I cut her of and said.

Me:- "I am late too. I also have to leave. "

I indirectly try to tell her that she should go her family must be waiting for them.

Niyati:- "OK, if you are also late then I should go now. See you tomorrow again puchka."

She spoke more like asking and I was happy from inside that she wants to meet me.

Me:- "Hmm."

I just said hmm. I want to tell her that I also want to meet her again but my nature stopped me again to tell her that.

Niyati:- "Ok, than. BYE PUCHKA."

Me:- "Hm. Bye..."

I said but in return I didn't hear anything than I remember that I didn't called her by her name so that's why she was not speaking anything. On our first day of friendship she told me that she thought that person is forced to talk to her if they don't called her by her name. So I said again...

Me:- ''By..Bye.. Pungi."

I said and than I feel her left side touched my right side. That means now it's hug time. She hugged me and put her head on my shoulder I stand there froze. It's our daily moment I mean not mine but her. She daily hugged me and said some good words before going back but I am still not used to these all. I don't know why my heartbeats running so fast I think I have some problem with my heart too. I also want to hugged her but I don't have that much guts.

After 20 seconds she moved back. I daily used to count these seconds when she hugged me to control my running heartbeats but that is no use. Today she hugged me less because daily she hugged me more than 33 seconds. Is she sad? I haven't done anything wrong, have I? I asked to myself. Should I asked her? after some seconds I finally asked her..

Me:- "Ammm.. Pungi. Are you alright? I was just asking nothing else."

She:- "Yes. I am totally fine. Why are you asking like that Puchka?"

Me:- "No, nothing. It's just daily you hugged me more than 33 seconds but today you hugged me just 20 seconds so I thoug...."

I was about to spoke further but her giggle stop me. Then I realize What I told her. I was so embarrassed so I looked down.

She:- "Really puchka, 33 seconds."

She said while giggle.

Me:- "I am going bye."

I said and start searching for my stick. But she hold my hand and said.

She:- "Stop puchka. What are you doing hmm?"

She asked but I didn't said anything and start searching for my stick from other hand. But she hold my that hand also. and said strictly.

She:- "STOP. I was just saying ok? I was not making fun of you. If you want hug I don't mind giving you that but I thought you must be feeling uncomfortable from my hug so I try to hugged you less."

Me:- "I am not feeling uncomfortable." I mumble.

She:- "OK than if you are not feeling uncomfortable than from now on I will always give you a hug more than 33 seconds."

She said and again she hugged me and said...

She:- "Well I already hugged you 20 seconds so now only 13 seconds left."

She said and giggle but in return I just side hugged her lightly while she was still giggle. While hugging her I smell something like sunflower's smell and trust me it's very calm and light smell. It's my first time that I hugged her and her smell is already become my fav smell. I am very happy today that finally I hugged her. 40 seconds spend like that but she didn't break hug but I remember that her elder sister must be waiting for her so I slowly break the hug and said

Me:- "Now go your sister must be waiting for you."

I said and now I know what is going to happen next.

She:- "You also go and remember to read a book I will ask you tomorrow. And don't forget to spend some time with your parents also."

She told me more like ordered me and then handed me mine stick. When I touch stick my all happiness vanished it's like now it's time to come back from dream. My family is very nice and supportive but my time with pungi is very beautiful. I think she saw how my mood get changed so she spoke,

She:- "let's go I will trop you till the gate."

She said and hold my hand and her second hand is holding my stick and start walking and I was following her like a puppy. I was so happy from inside that someone was there who can understand me even without my saying.

She:- "So, it's time to say bby. See you Tomorrow puchka."

Me:- "Hmm. Bye Pungi."

I answered her but than I heard her Laughing which is confusing for me.

Me:- "Why are you laughing?"

She:- "Do you want to come with me as you are still holding my hand."

After listening this I let go of her hand and grab my stick from her other hand and start walking. I can still hear her Laughing but her that laugh also bring a smile on my face. Than I reached at my car driver uncle opened the back door and I sit after saying thank you.

LITTLE NIYATI'S POV

After reaching home I jumped on my dad's back and he was just laughed and asked.

Dad:- "So finally my little princess missed her dad hann?"

Me:- "Dad Stop it. It's just 4 hours and who missed anyone in just 4 hours."

I said with pout.

Mom:- "He Bhagvan ye ladki bhi naa kya hoga tera? Niche utar tu tere papa ko pehle se hi back pain hain. Or AP bhi na use mna nhi kar sakte kya? Fir mere pass mat aana massage ke liye. Aapki is chhoti princess se hi karva Lena."

Mom said and my DIDA was laughing while looking at me I made big pout and come infront of my mom and said.

Me:- "you Don't have back pain right Mumma."

As I said that mom said strictly.

Mom:- "Sochna bhi maat kuch aesa Varna maar khayegi tu. tere papa ne to tuje sar pr chada rkha he meri badi beti ko dekh or ek tu he bilkul hi buddhu."

Papa:- "mujhe to meri badi princess ko bhi bigadna he pr aapne pehle se hi use aapni jaal me fasa liya he jii."

Before dad says something mom said.

Mom:- "Kya kaha aapne firse kahiye to ek baar."

As mom said that me nd Dida start laughing. And than Dida hugged dad and said.

Dida:- "Ab bas bhi karo papa Varna ap to gye kaam se. I am sure you are also very scared from mom."

Dad:- "What? Me and scared from you mom. No, never."

As dad said that mom glared at dad and dad start looking here and there to avoid mom's glare.

Mom:- "Ok,ok no you both go and take some rest till than I make lunch or aap HUJUR ji chaliye meri madad karne..."

After that me and Dida came to our room and I landed on our bad coz I'm very sleepy now.

Dida:- "Chhoti first go nd fresh up than rest ok. Go now."

As Dida said I stand from bad very lazily and start walking towards the bathroom.

After completing our lunch now I'm sitting near the my sunflower plant.I was looking at them then I remember puchka's face how his face changed happy to sad. I don't like that so I was thinking how I can change his mood even if we parted our way. I was thinking all these then my eyes stucked on my sunflower than very big smile come to my face also because now I know how to cheer for him even if I was not with him.

After that in evening we all play badminton some time and than at 8:00 o'clock we had our dinner while watching Tarak Mehta ka Ulta chashma. After that me all go for night walk than come to garden some time.

It's vacation time so there are very people in the garden also. After that we come back and go for sleep after saying good night to our parents. After changing our clothes me and Dida go to sleep while hugging eachother.

NEXT DAY

Here we go again one girl is looking for sunflower with big smile. Daily her that smile come on her face after she find sunflower but today is opposite from other day.

After more than 20 minutes she finally found sunflower's new plant and than she cut one sunflower from that and bow at the plant after that. After that she start walking towards her puchka when they daily sit.

LITTLE ADVIK'S POV

Here I was sitting with my worried face because today she is 30 mins late from her daily time. I was thinking why she was late? Is she already?

I was in my thoughts than I hear her sweet voice.

She:- "Hii, Puchka."

She said but I stay silent. Than she again said and dit behind me and her sunflower smell again touched my nose I took deep breath to clam my self down.

She:- "What happened why are you not answering me?"

Me:- "Why are you late today?"

I asked her in return she said.

She:- "I was busy to find something for you so today I'm late sorry ok. Puchka?"

Me:- "What are you finding?"

She:- "Oh that I will tell you after some time. First'you tell me what you ready yesterday? "

After that their time passed like that. After 1 hour niyati Speak.

She:- "You know right that sunflower is my favourite flower right?"

Me:- "Yes, I know that. And you daily cut one sunflower. I also know that sunflower bring big smile on your face as you told me that on the first day of our friendship."

After that their is 2 mins of silence because it's first time I spoke more than 2 sentences that's why. After 2 min she spoke.

She:- "oh wow you remember Haan I thought you must be forgot. But today I want to say something or I can say today I want something from you."

She said and again I am back in my thoughts but before I think anything she hold my hand and start speaking.

She:- "You know in 3rd STD. I was failed in Math's weekly test that time I cried alot. That time my dad brought me at this garden and we sit infront of one sunflower plant on the late afternoon.

And dad told me Princess did you see that sunflower? See how bright that flower is? I was not understanding what he was talking about. But I can say one thing that sunflower is very beautiful and bright. After sometime that sunflower started losing their bright. That time dad said again. Did you see how their brightness faded away? You know why? In return I shook my head in negative.

So dad said Every good side have their bad side also. Sunflower must lost their brightness after sun set but in next morning their brightness also come back with new sun rise. We need to learn from that. That we just need to stay strong but that doesn't meaning we have to hide our weakness. If today is not good day that doesn't meaning that tomorrow will be also bad. And if you failed in that one exam that doesn't mean that my princess will never be come back with great marks. Right princess? My princess is very brave she stay strong and fight with her marks and dikh degi sabko ki me bhi maths me aachhi hu. Sahi kaha na mene princess?"

After that sunflower becomes my reason to try again and stay strong. So, sunflower always bring big smile on my face.

"As sunflower bring smile on my face so now I want to lead this sunflower to you as I also want to see your smiling face. I hope this sunflower also bring big smile on you face as they do towards me."

She said and handed me sunflower which she cut sometime ago. I was still sitting there silently I don't know what should I do now? After understanding her talks Big smile come to my face. I think this is first time that this much big smile come after I become blind.

I tightly hold that sunflower which is in her hand. I was still smiling. When I hear clicked voice which brings me back and I asked her.

Me:- "What was that sound?"

She:- "Oh, you are looking cute when you smile so I captured that moment. As you don't know how beautiful your smile is. So I clicked your picture as I'm future you can see how beautiful you are looking when you smile."

She said and till now my cheeks hurts I don't know why? Whenever I was with her sometimes my chest hurts sometimes my cheeks hurts. I don't know what is happening with me?

Me:- "I also want your picture because now you have mine but I don't have yours."

I said freely as now I know one thing that this girl is very special for me in which way? Why? When? Where? I don't know anything about that but I'm sure that she is very special for me.

And now I will try my best to make my self comfortable around her. And try to make our friendship deep.

After that she moved closer to me and told me that she was going to click picture of us. But I don't know where to see so she told me where to see andtold me to smile. In return I fullfill her demand and smile brightly for her. And this time this smile is real not fake which I saw infront of all people.

After clicking some more pictures she said.

She:- "I will give you one copy after somedays ok?"

Me:- "Ok. I'm hungry."

I said and she laughed. Than she brings some popcorn and handed me than we both eat that and after sometime it's finally that time to say bby for today.

She said hugged me and I hugged her back lightly when in my other there is her sunflower. After sometime she broke the hug and Said.

She:- "ok. Now bby see you Tomorrow and don't forget to smile ok."

She said and I answered her with smile.

Me:- "Ok pungi, I will not forget to smile ok. Now go. See you tomorrow."

I said and after that she handed me mine stick but this time I don't feel sadness but this time I feel hope.

HOPE THAT FUTURE GONNA BE OKAY.

HELLO CUTIES....

:] I know this chapter is not so good as other chapter and I'm sorry for that. I will try my best to make every chapter funny, cute , lovely.

:] First in this chapter as I mentioned phone well that phone is not NIYATI'S but her elder sister's phone which is also a keypad. Not Android. They have phone because for their safety.

:] Second they clicked their photos in camera not in phone' camera but in normal camera which is now famous if you know that camera. If you don't know than tell me I will post picture of that camera.

:] I didn't find any suitable song for this chapter. If I find then I will add that song.

:] After this chapter now we see their present with their memories.

:] If you guys like this then please like, comments, share and follow.

SEE YOU SOON. TILL THAN BYE. LOVE YOU ALL ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 365 14
𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓰𝓮, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓸𝓿�...
1.9M 104K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
19.7K 443 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
72.5K 3.2K 39
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| In the regal city of Udaipur, Mr Aditya Singh Rathore, a Crowned Prince and accomplished businessman, lives a life of g...