Possession of a mate- Teen Wo...

Por BuckysDoll24

Maxine Ripley was the girlfriend of three years of Scott Mccall they were childhood sweethearts and first lov... Mais

🎵Short Summary🎵
🐺Entire Book Aesthetics🐺
💫Wolf Moon💫
🦚The start of the end🦚
🪢Hanging by a threat🪢
🔥So done! Reckless nights!🔥
🫶Recovery🫶
🐺Gaining The Alpha Attention🐺
📝Author Note📝
🌞Night School🌞
🥰Jace and Maxine🥰
🌸A chase and the alpha🌸
💥Saving Jackson💥
🫂Looking for Jace and Derek🫂
🎊Saving Jace and Derek🎊
☯️Part Two-Season Two☯️
☣️New Characters Aesthetics☣️
🐺Sneak peek to Jace wolf 🐺
🙈Sneak Peek 🙈
🪸Maxine, Jace and Danny time🪸
💠Maxine and Jace's children💠
🔆Issac shifting for the first time🔆
⛅️The new pack⛅️
🦎The Kanima attack 🦎
Meet Natasha and Murphy Hale
🦝Targeting Lydia🦝
🥺Maxine Parent's funeral🥺
🌈Meet your new ocs🌈
🎎Restraint🎎
💥The Rave, Jackson, Hunters💥
🪞The Full Moon,first Scan🪞
🚔The Attack at the Police Station🚔
🌋Boyd and Erica departure 🌋
🌤Getting Jackson back for good🌤
🎶S3A Aesthetics🎶
⚒️Part Three A of Season Three⚒️
👼Returning👼
🦀Maxine waking up🦀
🐺Jace and Maxine make up🐺

🌦Act One-Season One🌦

4.2K 99 82
Por BuckysDoll24

🌦Act One-Season One🌦
New Faces, New Loves, Betrayals, New Problems.
Episodes-One to Twelve

Maxine 'Max' Ripley
The New Beta Girlfriend

"How could you?! You cheated on me with this bitch who you've known for a week?! Hope you rot in hell both of you! I don't care if I fall off the tracks anymore,"

Jace Hale
Possessive Beta

"That pathetic excuse of a boy doesn't deserve your attention Max, but I swear if you let me I'll show you true love and adoration that you and Scott will be nothing more than a distant memory,"

James Ripley
The Dad

"That little bastard! I'm gonna rip his head off! Rhea get my gun! Now! No one hurts my girl and gets away with it! I'm gonna teach that boy and girl some manners!"

Rhea Ripley
The mom

"No one does this to our daughter and gets away with it, I am not going to tolerate this disgusting behaviour from two little individuals! I'm gonna hit him where it hurts and so are you James,"

Scott McCall
The New Beta

"Max I'm sorry, please don't do anything stupid or harmful. Please I do love you still. You are my first love and I love you. I can't lose you not now not ever!"

Stiles Stilinski
Fake Friend

"Scott come on, don't do this to her! You and she have been together since you were thirteen don't throw her away for a girl you barely know!"

Derek Hale
The other Beta

"Max she's just made mine and Jace's life brighter, from what Jace has told me Scott just threw her aside for some new girl and that's just despicable! She's family now!"

Peter Hale
The Alpha

"From what I've seen lurking in the background, Scott never deserved Max and now she's got someone who'll adore her and protect her forever!"

Allison Argent
Homewrecker

"Sorry Maxine but I'm better than you and Scott deserves a girl with no mental health issues and who is willing to please him,"

Lydia Martin
The hater

"You don't deserve someone like Scott or Jace, so I'm going to make sure that you don't get anyone because you are a psycho,"

Danny Mahealani
The Gay Bestie

"Max don't! I'm here Just come to mine and let's have movie night just us two and Jackson,"

Jackson Whittemore
The Secret Gay Bestie

"Lydia what the hell?! Max is my best friend and you did that to her! You are history!"

Everyone is themselves!!!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.4K 90 11
Book 1 of McCall She-Wolf series What if Scott McCall has an younger twin sister that knew about werewolves long before they both became one? Well h...
309K 6.2K 45
❝We protect those who cannot protect themselves.❞ Stacey McCall has had a lot happened to her in the past year. Now, she deals with Alpha Packs, fin...
108K 5K 61
❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨�...
86.1K 2.1K 29
Carmen McCall is many things & almost everyone has something to say about her. She's the younger McCall, only by a couple minutes. As alike as the M...