สแด‡แด€ส€สŸส, ส™ส€แด€ษดแด…แด› แดŠแด€แด„แด‹๊œฑแดษด.

By MyDelstories

เฑจเงŽ โ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—น๐—น๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ.โž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› - ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข... More

สแด‡แด€ส€สŸส
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
แด€แดœแด›สœแดส€'๊œฑ ษดแดแด›แด‡
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡ - ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…!

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”

1.1K 11 18
By MyDelstories

It's Monday morning and everyone is shrieking in the school's hallway from seeing that the school play list has been put up on the leaderboard.

"Oh my god, Oh my god, I got in" I heard Ian shout, as he jumping up and down "Congratulations, That's amazing" I heard Anna say.

I watched as people left the board looking either disappointed or upset about them not getting a role in the play.

As much as I wanted to be in the play, I didn't audition because I knew that I wasn't that good at acting so I just decided to help out with the play by building the props.

I walked down the hallway to see Brandt talking to someone..

I knew it was a girl because of the hair covering the girl's face so i just thought it was Becca or Heather so I walked up to them to say hi.

"Hey, Brandt" I greeted, giving him a peck on the cheek. "Hey Princess" he greeted back, smiling at me.

I turned to the girl who I thought was either Becca or Heather to greet one of them but once I turned to see who it was, it wasn't either of them.

It was the girl we, as in me and Brandt met on Friday..

Camila, I think it was.

"Oh hey.. Camila?" I said, being quite annoyed at the fact Brandt was just talking to her. Why would he be talking to her? He had no reason too. "Uh hi." She spoke back in a rude tone.

I rolled my eyes before turning back to Brandt "Are you still coming to help me build the props for the play?" I asked, trying to ignore the fact that Camila was right her.

"Yeah, uh. I'll come"

"Ok. let's go, I don't wanna be late. They're waiting for me" I claimed, taking Brandt's hand in mine. "But Brandt" Camila said, making Brandt stop to turn around "Yeah?"

"You said you were gonna show me around.. you know because I'm new"

"Oh, yeah. I forgot, My bad"

"No, you're fine" She smirked, glancing over at me, causing me to scoff.
Brandt turned to me before speaking. "do you mind if I go show her around the school for a bit?" He asked, making me frown my eyebrows in confusion.

"Yeah, I kinda do mind"

"I'm just going to go show her around, What's the problem with that?"

"The problem is that you said that you were gonna come and help me this morning"

"But no. Now you're fucking ditching me for a girl you barely know, over you own girlfriend" I stated, being quite upset.

"Why do you always have turn everything into an argument?" He asked, frowning his brows in confusion.

"You're the one making it into an argument because you can't seem to make up your goddamn mind"

"You're getting mad over nothing. I'm starting to think you fucking jealous, Julie"

"Jealous?" I mumbled "Yeah that's right" I nodded, biting the corner of my lip after.

We all became silent, like we didn't know what to say nor do but in the corner of my eye, I could have sworn that I saw Camila smirking once again. I swear to god that one day, I'm gonna wipe that retarded, stank ass grin off of her face.

I rolled my eyes, before speaking in frustration. "You know what?"

"What, Jules?" He asked, calling my by my nickname this time.

"I can't believe my stupid ass decided to give you a second chance" I stated, clearly upset at this point. His face dropped, as he stared confusingly at me. "what?" He mumbled.

I sighed before saying something I knew I would regret, and I did. "This" I paused, pointing to the both of us "This.. what we have is toxic"

"So, you're still fucking mine. If you break up with me, You're still mine." He stated, frustration and anger showing in his tone.

Brandt frowned his eyebrows, trying to block the now sadness from showing. "But, what are you tryna say?" He asked, shrugging.

"What you can do is go.. go show her around the school.. but we're.." I paused, thinking if I wanted to say this or not but did anyways.

"Done" I said, as I tried to block the tears from falling.

Brandt stared blankly at me as he tried to process the my words and when he did, all sadness was shown on his face. "No.." He said, stepping closer to me.

"No. Julie, I'm sorry. I'll go with you, just please.." He paused.
"Please don't do this again" He continued.

I closed my eyes as tears dropped, I shook my head and said "Goodbye Brandt" Opening my eyes back up. I turned around getting ready to walk away but plans didn't go as planned.

Brandt grabbed my wrist and spun me around and kissed me, holding my waist so that I wouldn't leave. I loved it and I didn't want it to stop.. never did. But it had to. I quickly pulled away and said "Don't do that"

"Julie. please, I love you.. I really do!"

"I'm sorry" He added as I quickly removed myself from his grip, shaking my head. "I gotta go" I said, wiping the little bit of tears  away.

I turned and walked away, hearing my name being called by every step I took. My jealousy took the best of me and caused me to break up with the one person I loved most.. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Am I wrong in this situation?

I ran to girl's bathroom and cried in one of the stalls, luckily no one was in there so I could be as loud as I wanted..

The words mistake played in my head on repeat.. that was a mistake.. why did I do that?

I started to shake and can't stop.

Yeah, I mean the relationship was kinda toxic but at the end of the day, we still loved each other to death and now we probably won't know what to do without each other.

I sniffled before wiping my tears and walking out of the bathroom stall. I rinsed my face at the sink before staring at it in the mirror.

I looked awful

I had puffy eyes from crying, My eyes were slightly red.. My shirt was wet from me rinsing my face and a little from my tears.

I can't go out like this but I need to get to the schools theater room to work on building and painting the props.. plus this goes on my art grade.

I don't know what do.

I sat on the bathroom floor and I buried my head into my knees. I didn't cry again because I knew that would make my eyes worse. I just sat.. in silence thinking about..

we know who

And thinking about the date he took me on yesterday.. it was so nice, he was so nice.. to me at least and I loved every second of that date.

Like literally.. Couldn't wish for anything else.

I sighed before roiling my eyes.. I'm the one who broke up with him but yet I'm the bitch who's crying in the fucking bathroom.

Not cool Jules.. not cool

"Shut up" I whispered, to my thoughts

I got up and fixed myself up a little bit.. my eyes looked a little better so I was good to finally leave this stink 'what the girls do

bathroom..

I chuckled to myself. I walked over towards the direction of the schools theater room with my backpack strap hanging on one of my shoulders.

I walked in to see people working on props and stuff.

I saw one girl and two boys, I noticed that one of the boys were Brendan.. Anna's ex boyfriend and I'm guessing the girl that was with him was his new girlfriend.

I didn't know who that other boy was so I just shrugged. I walked up to the stage and everyone's turned to look at me. "Are you in the wrong room?" The boy I didn't know asked.. "No, This is where you build the stuff for the play, right?"

"Yes it is"

"Well. then, I'm in the right room" I said, confidently.

"What's your name, Girl?"  He asked, as the three of of them looked at me "Julie but people call me Jules and yours?"

"Steve"

"Cool"

"Why are you late though?"

"Something unexpected happened"

He crosses his arms and keeps his gaze stuck on me.. basically admiring me whole entire body from head to toe.

"Well, cmon. Let's get this over with. I'm tryna go home"

He puts out his hand for me to grab, I hesitate for a bit but soon gives in. I grab his hand and he pulls me onto the stage.

"Thanks"

He nodded. I drop my backpack before walking over to the rest of the people. "So what are we doing?"

"We're building structures right now" Brendan said, turning to me. "Oh okay. What do I do?"

"You can go paint that over there" The girl points to it.  "With?" I asked, looking around.

"Those" Steve said, pointing towards the paint bucket. "Well. what color do I use?"

"You're really asking why to many questions" Steve stated, joking. "sorry, I just don't know what to do"

"Cmon, I'll help you"

We both walk over towards the paint bucket and we stood in front of them "We need to make a sky background. So, we need blue and white"

"Ok" I grabbed the light blue bucket as he grabbed the white one. We walk over towards the background board that needed painting. "Go grab those paint brushes"

"Ok, bossy much" I mumbled.  "What was that?" Steve asked, turning to me.

"Nothing.. just talking" I grabbed the paint brushes before bring them back to Steve "Here" I handed them to him and he takes them.

==

We got done painting the background board and building some structures, and I had fun. They taught me how to do some things and it was actually kind of fun.. especially with Steve.

He was funny and he made up my mood.. you know from the break up.

"So do we have teacher or like a supervisor?" I asked, noticing that there was no adult looking after us just in case something happened.

"Steve's a freshman and he's kinda like our supervisor but let's us do whatever till tech week" Brendan said, answering my question.

"You mean hell week, peasants." Steve said, walking back onto the stage after getting more paint brushes.

He sighed, "You two watch final destination yet?" He asked, talking to Brendan and his girlfriend "it's on my list" Brendan answered

"I have" I spoke, still knowing I wasn't included in the conversation.

With Brandt..

"Did you like it, Collins?" Marissa Brendan's girlfriend asked.. i shrugged.

"It was cool, I guess.."

I sat down at the edge of the stage and looked down into my lap. Steve sat down right to me and taps my hand, causing me to bring my gaze up to him from my hands.  "What?" I asked.

"You okay, Collins?"

"Better than I'll ever be" I claimed, before getting up and walking back over to the structures that need more nail's added.

"It's freaking hot, is the air on?" Brendan questioned "No, They only put it on during hell week for the actors" Marissa said, and Brendan groaned in annoyance.

I screwed the nail into the wood structural with an screwdriver, making it take a while "You guys know I can make myself cold on demand?" Steve asked

"It's 85 degrees in here and I'm fucking freezing"He stated, showing us his arm before walking over towards me "Here, you'll need this"

He handed me tools of things I was gonna need eventually "oh, Thanks"

"You're welcome, Adapt what is useful.. reject what is useless and add what is specifically your own - Bruce Lee"

I frowned my eyes browns in confusion being looking away and back up to the structure. "Okay?" I mumbled, under my breath.

"Build yourself to build a set"

"Cool but, uh. can you help me with this real quick? The nail won't go in" I asked, needing help. I didn't know how to do stuff like this because I didn't have a dad and that's another reason why I asked Brandt to come.

"Yeah sure" he kneeled down to my level and started to help me. His hand in the process accidentally brushed against mine causing me to flinch.

"You good?" He asked, guessing he noticed.. it's like he pays attention to my every move.

"Yeah, uh.. I'm fine"

Thankfully Brendan and Marissa started arguing about how many nail's should go into one support bean so Steve had to leave to stop it.

"Y'all stop it"

"No, because I'm saying do two because it will hold better" Marissa claimed, in a frustrating tone "But two will chip it. so, I'm saying to do one"

"Julie" Steve turned to me "Yeah?" I responded, looking up at him "What do you think they should do?" He asked me..

"I say.. do two"

The silence hit the stage..
The silence hurts..

"Actually.. she's right" Brendan said.  "Finally goddamn" Marissa said, getting ready to put two nail's into the support bean.

"Steve, What time is it?" I asked, and he looked down at his watch that was placed on his wrist. "3:27" He answered.

"I gotta go." I said, getting up. "Why? We don't want you to go, you're actually cool." Brendan asked, being nice. "I promised my mom that I wouldn't stay here to long. Sorry."

"It's okay."

"Coming tomorrow, Collins?" Steve asked, showing me that he wanted me to come. "Yeah, you can count it"

"Good, we'll see you tomorrow then"

I quickly grabbed my backpack, wanting to leave as fast as I could. I couldn't wait to get home, I was so exhausted. I waved goodbye to everyone before making my way out.

...

I have a lot to apologize for.

First, I wanna apologize for this part, I know it's bad and short and rushed.. I've just been really tired and exhausted from school lately. I'm also sorry for breaking Jules and Brandt up again so I'm sorry if I made you upset or sad.

Secondly, I wanna apologize for not posting in while, I've been stuck in school and it's just tiring if you know what I mean. Like I already hate this school year and it just started.

And sorry again if I'm making you read a lot!
I understand if you're mad..

...
Status: Edited!
Starting from the bottom, now we up!

(I don't know why I just typed that.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17M 654K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
73.5K 994 30
Based on the show Pen15, this story is about Delilah, a thirteen-year-old girl who is just trying to survive middle school. As she enters seventh gra...
174K 3.9K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
86.7K 2.7K 30
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...